Art Teacher Trickery!

Story Info
A horny high school boy creates a truly perverted plan...
1.2k words
3.34
24k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

Given that the main character is a senior, all characters in this story are 18+ and some are supremely horny, please enjoy

Introduction: Present Day, Before Club

I'm about to enter Mrs. Kelly's classroom and what I plan to do will be lifechanging. If this goes well I will experience the best orgasm of my life and see things I've only dreamed of! But if this fails I can never go back. So much has led up to this, I might as well think about it one last time before making the leap of faith...

Part 1: Setting the Scene

"I am so fucking horny." That was all I could think about sitting in art class watching Mrs. Kelly stand up to the board and explain our newest perspective project. It was my second week in school and every single time I entered her class my cock became a seven inch brick. It wasn't my fault that I felt like this! I'm pretty sure every other high school boy that had ever taken Drawing ll must've felt the same.

Watching her skirt try to cover her fat ass was almost comical, there was no way it would ever win. Her breasts bounced when she walked and it was impossible not to stare at them. Despite this, she has to have been the most innocent person I have ever met! She hasn't realized I've been checking her out once and I doubt she ever will. Even when my dick was straining against my pants when she helped with my drawing technique she hadn't batted an eye. Mrs. Quinn's hand over mine to help me draw in the past had been enough to make me cum before I reached the bathroom. (Let's just say whoever opens locker 231 might get a surprise!) She may have been in her late thirty's but I would've given anything to feel my young cock inside her. As I could feel precum leaking into my pants once again I made a decision, I would make a plan to cum on Mrs. Kelly...

Part 2: Perverted Planning

Filled with a new determination I began to brainstorm as soon as I got home. My cock was wet with pre cum and it bounced as I paced but I didn't care. I had to figure this out! The first thing that I decided to do was join the drawing club which she ran. This would let me get closer to her and make any requests I had for her seem more normal.

Next, I bought a smock to wear while at the club. This would be very important because when I got erections in the club the smock would be able to hide them. If I really couldn't handle it I might even be able to play with myself a little bit under it!

The last thing that I begun to do was art, plain and simple. If I wanted to get into a situation where I could really take advantage of Mrs. Kelly I would need to be alone with her. And from my point of view, that only happens to the best of the best students. With the highest libido of my life, I studied art and pushed forward, advancing my skills at all types of projects and getting ready to pull off an unthinkable climax. It was one faithful Thursday night that I finally made my move...

Part 3: Present Day, As Club is Ending

I stepped into the room as the other club members left. It was time. All of my planning was about to come into play. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard, "Hey, do you need anything else?"

Thinking fast I told her that, "Umm, well, there was one project that I was hoping you could help me out with. It was just something I didn't want to bring up in front of the other kids." I might have appeared nervous but staring at Mrs. Kelly's curvy, mature and sexual frame I knew what I had to do. "See, I was going to do a painting and I, well I need a nude model for it," I swallowed hard, "I was hoping that you might be available?" My cock twitched under my smock at the idea.

"Hmmm, I guess I could help out," Mrs. Kelly said, thinking it over, "when would be a good time for me to help?" I can't believe this! It looked like it was all going to work.

"Well, would right now be good with you? I'm just really exited to get it started," I offered, barely being able to contain my smile or raging erection.

"Hmmmm, I was just about to leave, but I guess I could stay a little longer." And with that, we went into the other room where a canvas was conveniently waiting. Time to do some serious perving...

Part 4: Now That's My Kind of Art!

The first order of business was grabbing my smock and letting my dick hang free behind it. I knew that as soon as she started to dress down my cock would spring to attention and using this smock would provide vital in covering my feelings. Once the smock was on and she was standing ready I sat down and began to instruct.

"You ready to stri- I mean dress down Mrs. Kelly?" I asked.

"Sure hun, give me one second," she innocently replied. My mouth and cock watered as she took of her clothes all the way down to her panties. Then she finally slide those off as well. Her pussy looked so tight and pink! I could just imagine how good it would feel wrapped around my cock.

"Ok, could you please sit down for me, spread your legs and close your eyes? I think that this pose will capture exactly what I want." I said.

"As you wish," she responded sitting down and doing exactly what I asked. It was time for some risky fun to begin.

Sitting behind the easel I pulled my smock aside and begin to stroke my thick cock. I was just a few feet away from her and seeing her naked body was making me so exited. The paint cups in front of me remained untouched as I stroke and edged watching her. "Mrs. Kelly?" I began as I rubbed my cock head, "I'm gonna get a little bit closer to see more details."

"Ok sweetie," was all I heard as I got to my knees to smell her perfect pussy.

It smelled so nice and fresh and looked so tight I would have believed she was a virgin. Being so close to her led to me stroking even faster and getting even harder. I knew that if I kept stroking I was going to spill my cum but it felt so good I couldn't stop. Standing up to get a good look at her chest I started stroking at light speed and then... oh fuck!

Part 5: Post-Nut Clarity

When I finally came it was like time froze. I watched my sperm fly through the air to and cover her thick thighs. Thinking fast I backed up, pulled my smock over my cock and flung a splatter of paint on top of the cum. Mrs. Kelly's eyes sprung open as soon as the cum and paint reached her.

"O-oh my goodness! Sorry Mrs. Kelly! I must've leaned over and spilled," I stuttered, backing behind the easel, "I'll go get a towel right now." Mrs. Kelly didn't even bat an eye.

"Sure hun, we all make mistakes," she said pussy still on full display. Wiping off my concoction I couldn't believe how much of a bimbo my teacher was, but I wasn't complaining.