Artemis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the stalls, the women reclined or rested on all fours as they were milked. Though she couldn't hear the deck floor, she could see the smiles and glazed, dreamy looks of orgasmic pleasure on the faces of the women. Lights flashed and one woman would finish only for another to take her place. The clear pneumatic tubing showed hundreds of streams of milk flowing away from the deck floor. Yet on this, Tara's eyes lingered for only a moment. The other half of the massive room drew her attention.

"Oh fucking hell," Jaimur muttered as he noticed the other half as well. "That's why Artemis didn't show the men."

A thrill shot through Tara as she recognized what she was looking at. On the outer rim of the deck floor, beds, of a sort, had been set up. Attending each was a man even larger than Jaimur. At the distance, Tara couldn't be certain of size, but she could tell by the looks on the women's faces that the cocks going into them matched proportionally.

The entire outside of the room was covered in couples of rutting half-beasts mounting the cow women. Tara watched one bull pull away from his conquest to immediately grab another and spear her on the gargantuan dick. Her mouth dropped open, and she covered it in shock as her whole body flushed with heat. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jaimur shift uncomfortably as he tried to hide his cock from emerging out of the robe.

Tara activated her communicator, "Artemis, what have you done to the men?"

The soothing voice returned, echoing through their heads. "Though initial efforts proved fruitful in converting only female crew members, morale began to fall in the subsequent months. Other activated males failed to fully satisfy the altered females. As a result, both groups petitioned for a similar augmentation to be given to the active male crew members. Running simulations, I was able to determine compatible strands of biological alteration which would function to increase morale, food supplies for general population, and create sustainable reproduction between the altered crew members."

"They look like beasts," Jaimur said, softly.

"On the contrary, I was constrained by a requirement to keep all mental faculties at initial levels. Though prone to heat cycle influence, all male crew members retained their personalities."

"What happened to them, biologically?"

"Muscle mass increase, higher hormonal levels, increase of genitalia size to correspond with virility, and higher libidos to meet the demand. Unfortunately, awakening too many men would compromise the formula for production. As such, each male must service twenty seven females. Though I have provided scheduling to accommodate, few individuals adhere to it." The slight tilt in her tone sounded like annoyance.

"So all the men do is...mate," Jaimur said. "Round the clock?"

"No," Artemis said. "They are allowed time for leisure and other pursuits. Many option to have time at other jobs on the deck. In their logs, they report these shifts as restorative and indicate that manual labor helps work out other tension in their new physiques. Metrics indicate this will be a useful trait upon arrival at the new colony."

While the AI and Jaimur talked, Tara watched the different bulls move around the floor. She could see the milk rolling off the jiggling breasts of the females while the males left creamy deposits inside each in turn. One male sat down to rest and a nearby woman slurped his dick in her mouth until he shot a thick stream across her cheek and shoulder. What did I expect? Tara asked herself. And what do I want? How many times now have I woke up to work like a slave in fucking dangerous spots for nothing more than a paycheck. They look...happy.

"I'll do it," Jaimur announced.

Tara whirled around on him. "What about all that stuff you said about Kosmos and gene splicing for siphoners?"

Jaimur shrugged. "They sent us to work down mineshafts where seven of ten would die." He gestured to the deck, "This seems not so bad."

"Crewmember Jaimur, would you please step to the nearest camera, just by the elevator. We will record a statement." Artemis said. "And Crewmember Tara, have you made your choice?"

Tara looked inside herself, expecting to find some flame of resistance, some rebellion against becoming a literal herdbeast. "Yes, I'll do it."

***

A few minutes later, Tara finished speaking to the terminal. Jaimur waited nervously as he watched the spectacle down below. Once Tara was done with her disclaimer, Artemis ordered them back into the elevator. It once again zipped them away, taking them to a new room that, while still seemingly a medical bay, looked more long term as it had a larger living space and a bed.

Jaimur went in first, still holding down the hem of his robe. "Artemis? What does this process entail?"

The computer's voice came over the room speaker. "I have refined the process significantly. A single intramuscular injection is all that is required. Though I have equipped wakening rooms with the serum for dispersal, it would be more efficient to have it done here. As such, I would ask you each to give the other their injection. The vials will arrive shortly via the messenger system on the far wall.

Tara tapped her foot while they waited, and Jaimur paced. After a few seconds, a click drew their attention to a small compartment. It opened to reveal a small box. Tara retrieved it and withdrew two injection guns, the capsules filled with a bright orange liquid. "Where do they go?"

A diagram appeared on a nearby screen, "To the left of the base of the spine. Precision is encouraged."

"No shit," Tara handed one of the small devices to Jaimur and hefted the other in her hand. "You first or me?"

Jaimur fumbled with the injector while trying to keep his cock covered.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. You're fine with becoming a walking cum fountain, but want to keep your dignity?" Tara put the injector on a table and whipped off her robe, standing naked in front of him. The effect was near instantaneous.

"I am sorry," he said. "It's just...the idea excites me, obviously. But you're right." He straighted up and pulled away his own robe. His broad chest surprised her, and the full view of his dick made her wonder if things scaled up proportional to where they started. If they did, Jaimur would be a bit much. His half erect dick looked capable of splitting her in half before any changes. "If you would turn, I'll give you the shot."

Tara nodded and cast a baleful gaze at the various cameras and terminals around them. She braced herself against the counter as the cold nozzle pressed against her skin. The needle went in without her noticing, but the serum flooded up her back as though Jaimur had injected liquid flame. Her knuckles whitened as she held herself up. Jaimur said something, but the blood pumping in Tara's ears blocked his voice. As she regained herself, she grabbed the other injector and gestured for him to turn around.

Jaimur groaned deeply as his body jerked and twisted with the serum coursing through his veins. Tara staggered back, worrying for the first time that the change might make her crewmate violent. He stomped across the room and slammed his fists into the bed. His back heaved and rippled with muscle as he knelt down. She could see his balls between his legs and felt herself getting wet as her mind turned to thoughts of licking or sucking on his cum laden manhood.

Artemis spoke, "Excellent. Once your transformations have stabilized, I will return to discuss your quarters and scheduling. Enjoy." With that, the familiar buzz disappeared.

Tara didn't notice as the fire in her body shifted to a low burn. Her skin itched and her bones ached. She stretched, flexing her muscles as they shifted and grew under her skin. Pressure built in her chest. She turned her eyes to the small mounds as they began to grow into full blown tits. No, udders. Her pale flesh throbbed with growth, doubling in size in under a minute. Her nipples swelled to the thickness of her fingers as a strange pushing feeling developed behind them. Kneading the changing flesh helped sate the desire for touch, but she could feel herself burning for more.

Across the room, Jaimur struggled with his own metamorphosis. He was used to physical distress and abuse, and compartmentalized his shifting body as quick as he could. He stumbled to his feet, head almost scraping the ceiling. Looking down, his hand wrapped around a cock bigger than any human could ever desire. His hand wrapped around the shaft and stroked as his balls throbbed with a fullness that quickly turned to an ache. As he contemplated his enormous manhood, he caught the tangy scent of something wonderful across the room.

The pushing feeling spread lower on Tara's torso. Her head lolled back as her hand squeezed the budding flesh beneath her tits. Her finger grazed over a particularly sensitive spot, and her pussy twinged with anticipation. Though momentarily forgotten about in the throes of breast growth, her lower half asserted itself with a strong pulse of desire. Tara could smell something, too, a heavy musk that made her thighs weak. Jaimur stood up to his full height both in stature and in manhood. Tara beckoned for him to come over.

She moved over to the bed as the male prowled behind her. She didn't realize it until it jiggled, but her ass had swollen to match her new frame. Huge white globes shifted mesmerizing as Jaimur stared at the glistening slit between them. Tara's newly fattened tits dragged against the clean sheets on the bed, leaving small dark stains behind them. Tara didn't notice as she felt the throbbing cock of her first bull slide between her thighs.

Strong hands wrapped around her hips, holding her still. Jaimur had one goal in mind and little thought for foreplay. His cock ached to be inside of Tara, to the point that he worried about waiting too long. The head of his massive dick nudged against her lips, gathering their mingled lubricant. Tara merely grunted and pushed back, popping the head of his cock into her canal. Her pussy spread begrudgingly, an ache of lust throbbing out from her core as her walls gripped his meat tight. Jaimur contained himself enough to ease into her slowly, but the fullness in his balls worried him.

"Artemis," he grunted. "You said this increases virility?"

The hum returned. "Correct. The sperm you develop post injection have a seven hundred fold likelihood of fertilizing an egg. Additionally, for women like Tara, the serum increases ovulation rate while also boosting the health of her eggs. Your coupling is almost certain to result in Tara's first pregnancy."

"Oh, fucking breed me already," Tara moaned. The world had become a slurry of pure carnal lust. She could feel milk building up in her tits while the second pair had already grown to the size of ripe apples. She pressed her body back against him, eager to feel his hands on her ass. She did her best to squeeze her pussy around him, but he didn't notice as he was lost entirely in the heat of the moment.

Jaimur moved slowly, fucking in and out of her as he watched her ass wobbled before him. Cautiously, he gave it a light slap and Tara cooed at him. He enjoyed the slight red mark appearing on her skin, but liked the contrast of his dark tone against hers more. He gave her another swat and then pressed his palms hard against the spot just above her hips, holding her in place as he picked up speed.

The briefest moment of wondering at her current position passed through Tara's head. How did I wind up impaled on the biggest dick I've ever seen about to be pumped full of cum until I have a fat belly and even fatter tits? And then her body exploded with pleasure. Milk erupted from both sets of her breasts, covering the bed underneath her as she moaned and quivered. Jaimur's hands pulled her hard back onto him, pushing his cock to the absolute limit of her body before he erupted, spraying thick gouts of cum into her fertile pussy.

The two panted heavily for a few minutes before they parted. Feeling strangely sentimental, Jaimur leaned down and kissed the upturned ass of his first bred cow, taking a strange pride in seeing her gaping pussy leaking his cum. Tara responded by wiggling her rump at him as she mewled for more.

***

Two days later, Tara stepped into the milking stall. A large control panel greeted her, and she stood at a loss, irritated by the discomfort in her breasts and confused by the inexplicable buttons in front of her.

"Are you one of the newbies?" came a voice from behind her. A large, black skinned cow-woman smiled happily at Tara.

"Uh, yeah. Woke up a couple of days ago."

"I heard we had a new one coming in today. Thought I'd look out for you. I'm Candice. Here I'll help." She stepped into the stall with Tara, their bodies pressing together in a mush of milky flesh. Candice worked quickly, bringing out suction cups and several other attachments. She placed the cups over Tara's nipples and with a flick of a switch they adhered skin tight, adding to Tara's anticipation. "See? Easy. Most of these buttons are for the maintenance crew. Ready to turn it on? Press that blue button there."

Tara smiled and jabbed the button with her thumb. The machine hummed, and a gush of milk flowed out of all four nipples as the pumps kicked on. Tara sighed in relief and let her fingers wander down to stroke her inflamed pussy. "God, that's better."

"Never stops feeling like that, either. Best part of my day is the milking shift. Been doing it long enough that I think I need to sign up for a second one each day." Candice stepped back and leaned against the edge of the stall. Tara took a seat on the nearby chair, lowering her body carefully not to disrupt the pumps. "Say, you girls are lucky. Came in with that bronze stud working the deck these past two days."

"Jaimur? Oh, yeah, he's amazing." Tara blushed. "We actually changed together."

"Oh, look at you. Having him first. I bet that means you've got a little bronze bun in the oven, too. I've had three so far. First generation, that's natural born, are about to come of age. Artemis says she's just going to release them into the general population. From what I've heard about them, they have everything our bulls have, but with the eagerness of being pent up on nursery floors for two decades. Can't wait to let them fuck me senseless."

Tara smiled politely. "I think I've got a while before I need someone with more energy than the bulls here."

"Oh, don't worry. It's addicting. Speaking of which, has anyone eaten you out while you get milked?"

"Uh, no...literally my first time."

Candice smiled, dropping to her knees and pushing Tara's legs apart. "Then let's make it extra special."

12