Artemis's Capture Ch. 03

Story Info
Artemis is used and abused by her captor.
2.8k words
4.48
25.4k
20

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salutations fellow creatures, sorry about the slow build up, but I feel like setting a scene makes the sexy bits a lot more rewarding. From here on out it will become more and more intense. Thanks for sticking with me!

*****

Artemis woke to the sound of the door creaking open. Her hands had been released from their bindings when she was unconscious. She rubbed her wrists and sighed with relief. Remus entered the room and approached her as she became fully aware of her surroundings. She had been left passed out and sprawled on top of the bed. "Get up," he said impatiently.

Artemis reluctantly sat up, trying to shake herself completely awake. But Remus seemed to be in a hurry. He grabbed hold of her arm with his strong hand and yanked her off the bed. "Come with me," he said as he dragged her out of the room.

Artemis stumbled next to him, trying to keep her balance. She tried to pull her arm from him, but he just held on tighter. Just as she expected she was in the Kingdom of the Giants. It seemed lazy to her that Remus would just name his castle after the forest, but it worked all the same.

Remus took her through a hallway, going down a flight of stairs and finally to their destination. He unlocked the door with a key that looked like it had seen better days. He opened the door and pushed Artemis inside roughly.

"A hot spring runs underneath the castle," he said and directed her to the water. "You are absolutely disgusting so please wash yourself." Artemis huffed. He was the reason she was so dirty in the first place. "I said get in," he ordered again, pointing towards the water.

Artemis was extremely stubborn, but he was right. She slipped into the water carefully. The warmth was already soothing her aching muscles the moment the water touched her skin. She hadn't been this comfortable in a very long time. She slunk down so the only thing above the water was her head.

"So, you get clean. I don't have time for you right now so I'm putting my best guards here to watch you. You have access to the hot springs and the bedroom, but that's it." Artemis fumed at this. "So I'm your dog now?" she asked. Remus cocked his head to the side slightly and said, "Well, no. More like a pet in general. I know of your little tricks." Artemis's brow furrowed, angered by his arrogance.

Remus snapped and in came two horrific looking guards. Their bodies were somewhat human, but mostly monster. They were nothing but shear muscle, and just about matched Remus in height. Once you got up to their shoulder's they were nothing but gruesome wolves. Their heads were easily the size of a bear's. Drool dripped down their enormous fangs and crooked, snarling teeth. Their eyes were wild and bulged. They both were grey and patchy, fur in messy tangles. The only difference Artemis could see between them was one had little stripes of black scattered on his face.

Remus motioned to the terrifying creatures, introducing them. "This is Cosmas and Thaddeus. If you attempt to escape, they will kill you. They may not be gods, but they're close enough." The creatures snarled at her, growling and gnashing their teeth threateningly. Artemis wasn't afraid of much, but these two made her exceptionally uneasy.

Remus left Artemis in the spring, leaving her with the two gruesome monsters. Artemis took her time, pretending the wolf-creatures were not there. The steaming water whisked her away into a world of relaxation and peace.

When Artemis was thoroughly clean and practically glowing, she searched the dimly lit room for something to dry herself with. Luckily someone was nice enough to leave thick cloths on a large rock next to the spring. She quickly dried herself off and approached Cosmas and Thaddeus, both still growling under their breaths quietly. Cosmas reached out his exceedingly long hand, with claws the size of a wildcats, and squeezed her arm tightly. They both escorted her to the bedroom, dragging her along behind them and ignoring her fighting.

They made their ways through the stairs and the long hallway until they reached the bedroom. They tossed her in and guarded the door from the inside, facing her. Artemis finished drying herself off and then quickly hopped on the bed, wrapping herself in blankets to cover her body. For a while there was silence. The two guards had stopped their growling and snarling, but every once in a while, Artemis would hear huffing and sneezing.

Though Artemis was wrapped up, she was still cold and slightly shaking. "Oh dear, do you need some tea?" Artemis turned and saw Thaddeus nudge Cosmas roughly and said, "No, we do not need tea." Their voices were very high pitched, the complete opposite of what she expected.

"But I want some of those cookies the cook made yesterday," Cosmas nagged. Thaddeus huffed and replied, "Fine, we'll have tea. But we don't need cookies." Artemis interjected and said, "I want cookies." Thaddeus grumbled loudly, showing his crooked teeth. "FINE. We can have tea and cookies. But that's it."

Artemis was laughing hysterically on the inside at these two horrifying monsters fighting over cookies. Cosmas turned his enormous head to the hallway and barked loudly. There was silence again, the only thing to be heard was their breathing and Thaddeus's sneezing.

At last someone had come with their tea and cookies. Immediately Artemis recognized her, though she was deceivingly human-looking, she was so pale she was practically blue. You could see all of the individual veins through her skin. Artemis had much experience with water nymphs and unlike most could recognize her right away by her smell.

The nymph entered the room and placed the platter of tea and cookies on the table nearby. Cosmas and Thaddeus took their tea carefully and continued to dutifully stand in front of the doorway. They sipped in silence, their cups looking tiny in their huge hands.

Thaddeus sneezed and spilled some of his tea. "Oh dear," he grumbled. Artemis clasped her tea, warming her cold hands. "You two certainly are polite," she said. Cosmas giggled. She didn't even know a monster like him could have such a high-pitched voice, let alone giggle.

"Oh dearie, we're not worried. Though we will have to kill you if you try and escape." Thaddeus nodded and added, "The usual punishment for someone disobeying the King is to rip their arms and legs off and eat them alive. And no offense intended but you do look quite tasty. You should fear the King more than anything."

Artemis sighed. Cosmas sipped his tea and said, "Oh he's not all that ba-" But before he could finish Thaddeus stepped on his foot. "Ow! I mean, he's a murderer. He's the most viscous killer alive. You best be scared of him, he decapitates all of his so-called lovers. And then lets us eat them. We're his favorite so we always get first pick on bodies."

Artemis shrugged and said, "Well you're so polite I can see why you might be his favorites. But I really don't want to be eaten." Thaddeus leaned to the table and grabbed a cookie. "Well then do what the King says."

Artemis stewed on this while they ate their cookies in silence. The only thing to be heard was the crunching of cookies and Thaddeus's dreadful sneezing. Approaching footsteps broke the silence. Remus entered the room, standing tall and looking as intimidating as ever.

"Did she try anything?" He asked the guards. Cosmas smiled and began to say in his pleasant high-pitched voice, "Oh she was lov-" but Thaddeus elbowed him in the side. Cosmas coughed and lowered his voice to a deep, terrifying growl. "No."

Remus sighed and waved them away. "I will call you when I need you." They were his most trusted and loyal companions, just as old as he was. They had been made for him at his birth. They truly were some of the most viscous, bloodthirsty creatures to ever have been made by the gods, yet they were so damn jolly and nice when they weren't slaughtering and eating everything in sight. Their manners were impeccable.

Remus looked to the table and saw the platter with the remains of their tea and cookies and sighed. "Seriously..." he grumbled to himself. He brought his hands to his face and rubbed his temples in frustration. How could he instill absolute fear into her when his most gruesome warriors were eating fucking shortbread cookies.

Remus huffed and brought his attention to Artemis. "We have some talking to do," he said as he made his way to the end of the bed. Artemis sat tall proudly. She reminded herself she was a warrior goddess, and she would get out of this. She kept the blankets wrapped tightly around her shivering naked boy, hiding herself from his eyes.

Remus grabbed her ankle that poked out of the blanket and pulled her towards him. "Are you ready to listen?" He asked. But it really wasn't a question, it was an order. Artemis took a deep breath and made nervous eye contact with him.

"Ok, so first, I dare you to try and lift the curse I put on you. Try all you want, but what's done is done. If you somehow manage to break it, I will gladly let you go, but you can never take back what happened last night." Artemis blushed at his cruel words. "Now I will always be able to find you, no matter where you are, no matter what world or dimension. Now that you are bound to me there is no possible way for you to run," Remus said, trying to maintain a cold, serious voice, but he was getting excited. "And if you kill me, you die too. So unless you have a death wish, get ready to be under my complete control."

Remus held tighter on her ankle and slid her closer to him on the bed. She took a deep breath and sat up directly in front of him. Why so obedient now? Remus smirked at her surprising willingness. "So, if I hurt you, do I get hurt too?" she asked softly. Remus raised an eyebrow and answered, "Not necessaril-"

He barely had time to finish his answer until he felt Artemis's fist make contact his face. "Ah fuck," he said, holding his face. Artemis shook her hand, which hurt from the blow she had given him. "You broke my nose," he said, slightly angered and extremely annoyed. She heard him crack it back into place and spit blood out of his mouth. It healed almost immediately, but it was enough to slightly hurt his pride.

"I'll never be your slave, I don't care what you do to me," she said confidently. Though Cosmas and Thaddeus's warning of decapitation did creep into the back of her mind. Remus smiled and reached out so fast she couldn't even see it. He grasped her ankles and pulled her close, forcing her face down over his lap.

"I've been waiting to do this," he said in a low growl. Artemis struggled on his lap, but he took a handful of her brown hair and forced her into place. He didn't wait before spanking her sharply on her delicate and full backside. Artemis yelped from shock. He struck her again, harder. Then again, harder with each slap. His hand completely shattered her body, she could feel each hit from the tip of her head to her toes.

"Please stop!" Artemis screamed. The pain was excruciating, but the humiliation was even worse. Remus leaned down to her ear and said, "Then tell me you are mine." Artemis shook her head stubbornly. She would never say it.

Remus delighted in her silence. It would only be more fun to break her. Pushing her to her absolute limits. He wanted her to struggle and beg. He started to get hard under her, who was still thrown over his lap. He stopped spanking her, but only to take off his belt and fold it over. He softly traced the leather down all of the welts and sensitive red marks that had formed.

"Say it," he commanded, "And I'll stop." Artemis was trembling, her body and mind fighting against each other. "Fine," said Remus. He raised his hand high and brought down the leather belt on her backside, making a loud snapping noise. Artemis screamed and twisted in horrible pain. When she still remained silent, he hit her again, harder than before. She yelped loudly but did not submit.

Remus did not stop, he slapped her again and again, each time with more force than the last. Every once in a while, his belt would hit her pussy from behind violently, sparking a fire inside of her. She kept struggling, trying to inch away from him, but it was no use. When she couldn't take it any longer, she started to beg loudly at the top of her lungs. But she would never say she was his.

Eventually her body gave out as he mercilessly continued to abuse her with the rough leather. When she fell limp he stopped and dropped the belt to the floor. He stroked all of the bruises and welts left behind, throbbing and swelling.

"Be a good girl," Remus said as he lifted up her hips. Artemis groaned from the lingering pain on her abused cheeks. Remus caressed his hand up her thigh and stroked his thumb between her legs. Once again, she was so wet her juices ran down her legs messily. He felt his cock throbbing, aching to destroy her.

Remus teased her pussy, toying the outside of it with his long fingers. Artemis groaned, frozen in place by the strange and overwhelming feeling. Hearing her was enough for him to slip a finger inside of her. Artemis lost her breath all at once. Remus still had her hair clasped in his hand, keeping control of her position.

He slipped another finger inside and started to pump them in and out slowly. Artemis instinctively raised her hips without thinking. "Do you want more?" Remus asked, practically purring. Artemis didn't reply, in fact she didn't really hear him at all. Her entire being was focused on the fingers inside of her.

Remus smirked. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked in a whisper. Artemis briefly thought about saying yes, which is what she knew she had to do, but she was too intoxicated to move, to think, to speak.

The moans escaping her lips made Remus too impatient. He lifted her up, making her yelp, and threw her face down on the fur-covered bed. "On your hands and knees," he demanded loudly. Artemis obeyed, trembling. Remus pushed her face to the bed and lifted her hips high up to his, as he kneeled behind her. "Stay, don't move." He ordered.

Artemis did as she was told, gasping for air and trying to regain her strength. Remus pulled his shirt off, revealing his built frame. He was very muscular, but lean and tall. He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath as he admired what lay before him. Beaten, broken, and beautiful.

Remus unlaced his pants and pulled them down enough to reveal his pulsing cock. He squeezed Artemis's hips, digging his nails into her pale skin, and lifted her to meet his. She whimpered, the cool air against her pussy made her ache. Remus took another deep breath and plunged himself inside of her.

Artemis cried out, feeling herself being stretched by his throbbing cock. He forced himself completely inside of her and casually said, "You're all mine. I'm your master now, and I'm going to use you however I want. No one can stop me. No one can save you."

Loud moans came from Artemis as Remus thrusted himself inside of her, bucking his hips painfully against hers. Artemis twisted and whimpered as he reached out to pull her hair. "You're going to take what I give you," he growled, while he started to lose control.

Remus started to pump wildly inside of her, leaning forward to latch his teeth on her neck, just breaking the skin. He ran his teeth down to her shoulder and clamped down. His nails drug down her back and sides. Something was rising up inside of Artemis and completely taking over. Her whole body squeezed around Remus's cock, her back arched towards the ceiling. She screamed out as a wave of ecstasy flowed throughout her body.

Feeling her tighten around his cock took him by surprise. He groaned and pulled himself out of her, releasing himself over her bruised butt and trembling legs. Absolutely perfect. He dipped his finger in the cum and leaned forward, slipping it inside her mouth for her to taste. "This was just for my enjoyment. Tomorrow I'll punish you for breaking my nose."