My Older Brother's Frisky Friend

Story Info
I didn't expect to lose my virginity.
3.5k words
4.46
84k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I lost my virginity in the presence of my entire family, and none of them even noticed. It occurred shortly after I graduated from high school. Me (my name is Liz), my older brother (his name is Jason), and my parents all decided to go camping for our summer vacation. My parents allowed me and my brother to bring one friend each. Naturally, I choose to bring Kaitlin, my best friend from high school. Jason choose to bring Liam, a friend of his from college. The six of us piled into my parents' minivan, and we drove up the west coast to have a wilderness adventure.

I'm not sure if you've ever been to British Columbia, Canada. But there's nothing there! Just rocks and trees and water. At least, that's how it was near our campsite. My parents forced me and my brother to leave our smartphones at home, so after a few days of reading books, my brother began to get bored.

The only thing more annoying than a bored older brother is a bored older brother and his friend. Soon my brother and Liam started harassing me and Kaitlin for fun. My brother would steal my novel and threaten to throw it in the campfire. Kaitlin would try to help me by stealing Jason's sandals as ransom. Then Liam would throw Kaitlin's hat it in the lake. I'd try to throw Liam's frisbee in the lake. Then my brother would try to grab Liam's frisbee out of my hands before I could throw it, and we'd end up having a big wrestling match.

Of course, as soon as things became physical, me and Kaitlin would instantly lose. My brother and Liam were way stronger. It was totally unfair. It was even more unfair when Liam started taunting me with pokes and tickles while my brother held my arms. Kaitlin tried to help me as best she could, but ultimately, she was no match for two stronger guys. I got poked and tickled so much.

One morning, Kaitlin and I took my parents' canoe for a paddle around the lake.

"My brother can't follow us way out here, "I said. "We'll finally be able to have some peace."

Kaitlin laughed. "It's funny how they always go after you."

"He's my brother. He's always been annoying. Speaking of which, he still has my hairbrush. We need to figure out how to get it back."

"What about Liam, though?" Kaitlin asked.

"What about him?"

Kaitlin smiled. "I think he likes you."

I laughed. "He's four years older than me."

Kaitlin shrugged. "So what? College boys are sexy. You should totally kiss him."

"I have a boyfriend! You know that, Kaitlin."

"Yeah but you never spend time with Jeremy anymore. How long has it been since you've seen him outside of school? Three months at least? You might as well not even be dating."

I shrugged. "I guess. Sometimes I don't think Jeremy cares about me at all. He never wants to be affectionate."

"Exactly," Kaitlin said. "You should try dating a different guy. Did you notice Liam's abs when he went swimming yesterday? You could cook an egg on that boy. His butt is like..."

"Kaitlin!"

Kaitlin chuckled. "Sorry. I'll stop now."

Later that evening, we had another campfire. Every time I glanced up from my book, I caught Liam staring at me. I was pretty sure he was staring at my breasts. I thought about what Kaitlin said earlier. Maybe Liam did secretly like me. I was flattered to be catching the eye of an older boy. No. Liam was in college. He was a man. I decided to unbutton my blouse a bit too far, just to drive him crazy. And the funny thing is, it totally worked.

My brother slapped Liam on the back of the head. "Pay attention, dumbass."

"What?" Liam said.

My brother pointed at Kaitlin. "She just stole your sandals while you were staring at my sister."

Kaitlin held up Liam's sandals. "Trade for Liz's hairbrush. Otherwise I put these in the toilet!"

Liam jumped up and began to chase after Kaitlin. But Kaitlin had her shoes on, and Liam couldn't run on the gravel in his bare feet.

"I'll get her," my brother said. Then he started chasing Kaitlin, too.

Kaitlin screamed and ran towards the women's bathroom. "Help me, Liz!"

I put down my book and ran after everyone.

When I arrived at the women's bathroom, Kaitlin tossed me one of Liam's sandals. "Let's split up! They can't catch us both!"

My brother yelled at Liam, "You get my sister! I'll get Kaitlin!"

I looked up to see Liam make a hard turn and start charging towards me. It looked like he was planning to take me down with a football tackle. I darted into the women's bathroom for protection.

Liam called to me from outside. "Are you in there, Liz?"

I reached into one of the stalls and flushed the toilet. "Yes, but there's someone else in here, too." There wasn't, of course. But Liam didn't know that.

Liam laughed. "Fine. I guess you're safe for now. But you can't stay in there all night!"

After a few minutes, my brother came back. "Is Liz in the bathroom?"

"There's another woman in there," Liam said. "I heard a toilet flush."

My brother laughed. "She's probably just trying to trick you. My sister always does shit like that. I'm gonna go in and see."

"Kaitlin! Are you out there?" I called. I needed another woman to come into the bathroom so my brother had to stay out. Unfortunately, there was no response from Kaitlin.

Sure enough, my brother poked his head into the women's bathroom. "There's nobody else in here," he said to Liam. "Come on in. I'll grab her arms. You grab your sandal."

I backed into the corner when my brother and Liam came in to get me. I noticed Liam was wearing one sandal. That meant Kaitlin had already been defeated. I was tired of my brother winning every battle. I wanted my hairbrush back. This time, I was going to put up a fight.

My brother pinned my arms against the wall, and Liam tried to grab his sandal out of my hand.

"I can still bite you," I said. Then I gnashed my teeth at Liam when he tried to pry my fingers apart.

Liam laughed. "She's a feisty one, Jason!"

"Just tickle her," my brother said.

Liam started tickling my ribs but I didn't want to give up. I squirmed against the tickles, and I held onto Liam's sandal with all my strength. "I'm not giving his sandal back until you give me my hairbrush, Jason!"

For a moment, I thought I might actually win this battle. Liam couldn't seem to pry my fingers apart when I kept trying to bite him. But then something happened that I didn't expect. Liam began to unbutton a few more buttons on my blouse.

"Give me my sandal," he said with a naughty grin.

Immediately, something triggered inside me. My brother was pinning my arms to the wall, and I couldn't defend myself against Liam's frisky fingers. It was such a turn on. I squirmed against the wall when Liam stuck his hand inside my shirt. He started tickling all around my bra. Then he slipped his hand inside my bra, and my nipples turned hard as rock. This was the first time I ever had a boy touch my private parts. I soaked my panties while Liam felt me up.

"What are you doing?" Kaitlin asked when she showed up at the bathroom door.

Liam quickly withdrew his hand from my shirt, and my brother quickly released my arms from the wall.

Liam took the opportunity to snatch his sandal out of my hand. "Hah! Got it!" He gloated at his success, and he put his sandal back on his foot. Then he and my brother left the women's bathroom. I could hear them chuckle to each other on the way out.

"What was that about?" Kaitlin asked.

I buttoned up my blouse. "They were tickling me again." I pointed to my ribs. "Right here, under my shirt!"

Kaitlin laughed. "Okay, good. I thought they might have been touching you somewhere else."

I shook my head. "Nah, they weren't doing anything like that." I actually said those words to Kaitlin. I lied to my best friend.

That night, I was keenly aware of our sleeping arrangements. All six of us were sharing the same tent. My brother and I refused to sleep next to each other so I was sleeping between Kaitlin and Liam. It wasn't a big deal to sleep next to Liam before, but now everything was different. I thought about what happened today. Liam's hands cupping my naked breasts. The feeling of him rubbing my nipples with his palms. I wondered what Liam thought about sleeping next to me. I didn't expect any more frisky business because my parents were sleeping in our tent, but it was still a thrill to be sleeping next to Liam after how he touched me earlier.

After I fell asleep, I had a vivid dream. My brother was holding my arms again. This time he was in my bedroom, pinning me on my back.

Liam was there, too. Lifting up my shirt. Feeling underneath my bra. "She doesn't have your car keys in her bra," he said.

"She must be hiding them inside her pants," my brother said.

I struggled against my brother's strength. "I don't even have your car keys!"

"She's lying. Pull down her pants," my brother said.

"Jason!" I protested. I struggled again, but my brother was too strong. Liam pulled off my pants.

"I'll keep holding her arms," my brother said. "You need to check inside her underwear."

I woke up just before I nearly had an orgasm in my sleep. It was pitch dark. I was lying on my tummy, and there was a lump beneath my sleeping bag where my foam sleeping pad had kinked up. The lump felt good between my thighs. I began to rub myself against it while my dream floated around in my head.

After a minute, I felt a twitch against my pussy. I almost jumped out of my skin. The lump between my thighs wasn't a kink in my foam sleeping pad. It was Liam's arm beneath my sleeping bag. I'd been dry humping Liam's hand through nothing more than a few layers of cloth! I froze. Adrenaline surged through my body. Was he sleeping? It was too dark to tell. I prayed he didn't notice that I was masturbating on his hand.

Liam cleared his throat. Then he pulled his arm out from underneath my sleeping bag. I was mortified. He was definitely awake. Now my only option was to pretend that I was sleeping. I remained in my frozen position, and I didn't move a single muscle. I even tried to fake a snore.

I couldn't see anything in the dark but it sounded like Liam was trying to unzip his sleeping bag. Then I felt a tug, and I heard the characteristic zipper sound again. This time, he was unzipping my sleeping bag. I couldn't pretend I was sleeping any longer. I rolled onto my side to face him. "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I liked what you were doing to my hand," he whispered. Then he shuffled out of his sleeping bag, and he joined me inside my own.

My heart began to race. I was only wearing my T-shirt and panties. Liam was only wearing his boxer briefs. I could feel his erection against my thigh. He pushed me onto my back, and he shoved his knee between my legs.

"Stop it!" I whispered.

"Shhh..." Liam whispered. He licked his fingers. Then he spread my legs with his knee, and he slipped his hand inside the front of my panties.

I gasped when Liam touched my pussy. I was already aroused from my dream, and his warm caress felt like heaven. He seemed to know exactly how to give me pleasure.

"Stop it!" I whispered again, but it was impossible to sound convincing when Liam was caressing my pussy. I tried to push his hand away but he resisted with his strength. I tried to close my legs but he pried my legs apart even wider. The commotion caused my brother to grunt and roll over in his sleep.

"You're going to wake up the others!" I whispered.

"Then stop trying to resist," Liam teased.

I could hardly believe what was happening. Touching my breasts was inappropriate enough. But what Liam was doing now was extremely inappropriate. This was exactly the type of thing that my teachers warned me about in my sex education classes. My whole body began to quiver with anticipation, lust, and danger.

"Relax..." Liam whispered in a soothing voice. "Just relax your body..."

I didn't feel like I had any other choice. I didn't want to cause any more commotion in our tent. Kaitlin was sleeping right next to me, and I was terrified I might wake her up. My brother was sleeping right next to Liam, and it would be even worse if my brother woke up. And my mom and dad were both sleeping only a few feet away. That was the worst outcome of all. I did not want to wake up my dad in this situation.

For a few minutes, I lay quietly in the darkness while Liam caressed my pussy. I tried to act uninterested but it was impossible to ignore his skillful massage with my legs spread wide apart. Liam's caress felt sinfully good. His touch on my clitoris... his massage on my vulva... his fingers teasing my vagina...

Ever so slowly, I began to thrust my pelvis. It was the only natural response to the assault of pleasure between my legs. I bent one knee to the side, and I spread my legs a little wider. Liam was going to make me orgasm any minute. Except... that's when he withdrew his fingers from my pussy, and he maneuvered on top of me in the missionary position.

I lay intoxicated in a state of imminent climax while Liam freed his erection from his boxer briefs. He slid the crotch of my panties to the side. Then he began to massage my pussy with the tip of his cock.

"Oh god..." I gasped. Liam's naked penis felt so forbidden. So big and warm. So firm and masculine. Every neuron in my body was on fire with lust and danger.

"Shhhh..." Liam whispered. "You need to stay quiet." He finished lubricating his cock with my own arousal. Then he gently pushed an inch or two inside me. I winced from the penetration. His penis felt soooo big. He pulled out and gently tried again. And again. He began to tenderly thrust in and out with an erotic rhythm.

I covered my face with both hands. "Oh god... oh god..." Liam was already fucking me at shallow depth while he continued to caress my clitoris with his fingers. But I didn't have the willpower to stop him. I would have orgasmed right then if it wasn't for the pain. But he was stretching out my vagina, and it hurt.

"You're doing great," Liam coached me in his soothing voice. "Just try to relax..."

I winced again when Liam slid inside a little deeper. He was slowly breaking me in. Soon my sexual instincts completely took over. On his next thrust, I tilted my pelvis upwards, and I thrust my pussy towards him. "Ahhhh..." I whimpered when his cock slid all the way in to full depth.

"Yeah... there we go, Liz..." Liam whispered. He stopped caressing my clitoris with his fingers. He grabbed my shoulders with both hands, and he snuggled his body tightly against my crotch. I moaned with pleasure. The penetration no longer hurt. Instead, it felt fucking amazing. The physical pleasure. The forbidden intimacy. I didn't even care if anyone else woke up now. I reached down to grab Liam's sexy butt. Then I pulled him towards me while I vigorously thrust my pelvis. "Uhhh... uhhh..."

"Shhh! Be quiet!" Liam whispered with a hint of urgency.

But I couldn't help it. I was having sex, and I didn't want to stop. "Uhhh... uhhh..."

Liam glanced nervously around the tent. Then he covered my mouth with his hand, and he began to fuck me hard and fast. I arched my back and groaned into his hand. It was the most intense orgasm I ever experienced in my life.

After a few more seconds, Liam's whole body convulsed on top of me. He stopped thrusting hard and fast. His thrusts became slow and sporadic, as if he was overcome with weakness. Then I realized what he was doing. He was ejaculating inside my vagina. I never had sex before, and I certainly wasn't on birth control. A wave of panic washed over me. But it was already too late. Liam gave me a few more sporadic thrusts, and then he tenderly pulled out. I moaned again. The feeling of his cock slipping out of my pussy was almost as good as our vigorous sex.

"Holy fuck..." I whispered after Liam crawled back into his own sleeping bag. I was covered in sweat. I wiped off my face. Then I listened very carefully. Thank god, everyone else was still sleeping. It was a miracle we didn't wake up my entire family.

"Are you okay?" Liam whispered.

Now that my lust was satisfied, the consequences of our actions hit me like a sledgehammer to the chest. I rolled onto my side to face Liam. "What the hell were you thinking! I'm not on birth control!"

"Oh, shit..." Liam whispered. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head with disbelief. "Not now. We can talk about this in the morning."

"Alright," he whispered. Then there was a moment of awkward silence. "Good night, Liz."

In the morning, I considered telling my mom that Liam coerced me into having sexual intercourse. But I was too embarrassed and ashamed. I couldn't get over the fact that I enjoyed it. I calculated the expected date of my next period. Thankfully, I expected my period any day now. I was unlikely to get pregnant. I decided not to tell anyone what happened.

For the rest of the day, Liam mostly tried to avoid me. But I couldn't get him out of my mind. I kept staring at his body. His handsome face. His muscular back and shoulders. His biceps. His bum. I even stared at his crotch and tried to visualize his dick inside his pants. Every time Liam glanced at me, I had to quickly look away to avoid sending him the wrong message. I knew what he did to me was wrong. But I was craving his touch again.

It wasn't until evening that Liam approached me in private. "I'm really sorry about what I did last night," he said. "I was an irresponsible chauvinistic pig. I didn't ask for your consent, and I will never ever touch you again. I've already arranged to switch places with your brother in the tent. You won't need to sleep next to me tonight."

I slowly nodded in silence. "Thank you for your apology."

"I know it's not much... but here's your hairbrush," Liam said. "I stole it from your brother's backpack. And the next time he tries to throw your book in the campfire, I'm gonna kick his ass."

I chuckled. I found it cute that Liam was trying to make it up to me by defending me against my brother.

Liam sighed. "I'll be going now."

I reached out to grab Liam's forearm. "Wait a sec."

"Yes?"

"I expect my period today or tomorrow. I probably don't need to worry about getting pregnant."

Liam breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good."

I bit my lip. "And, I don't want you to switch places with my brother..."

Liam looked confused. "Jason isn't that bad, is he?"

I laughed. "He's very annoying." I picked up my picnic blanket, and I motioned with my hand. "Follow me."

"Where are we going?" Liam asked.

"Just follow me." I led Liam down the path towards the lake. But before we reached the lake, I took a detour through the trees. "I found a neat spot when I was exploring a few days ago. I want to show you."

Liam looked skeptical. "Okay..."

Eventually, we came to a small clearing with tall green grass that came all the way up to my waist. The evening sun was still nice and warm. I searched for a soft spot on the ground. Then I threw down my picnic blanket to create a private haven beneath the grass.

"Are you planning to kill me and bury my body?" Liam asked.

I laughed. "No, that's not why I brought you here."

"Then why did you bring me to this secluded field?"

I let down my hair. "I've had some time to think about what you did to me last night."

Liam bowed his head. "And?"

I gave Liam my bad girl smile. "I wanna do it again."