Artemis's Capture Ch. 05

Story Info
Artemis realizes how helpless she really is.
4k words
4.53
12.9k
13
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remus ordered Artemis to change to his desired animal, the same small fox, midnight black from nose to tail. It didn't take long, but it was just as gory as the last time. After hopping out of the skin puddle she scampered behind him as they made their way through the labyrinth of dimly lit hallways. Remus led her up a long spiral staircase, to what she guessed might have been half a dozen floors.

The stairs led to a grand balcony, stretching easily fifty feet wide. Remus marched to the end of it, peering over the edge. Artemis was too small to see anything, until she heard a loud huff and the sound of stones clinking together and a dark shadow cloaking her.

Basil was a rather large dragon, cloudy gray eyes and swampy colored scales covered her body, eyes as big as boulders. Her wings were abnormally long, which made her an exceptionally good flyer, but it was hard to fit her anywhere in the castle. Remus very much liked her visits, but she would eat an obnoxious amount of food. Remus did very much enjoy however, emptying out the wine cellar. Getting drunk with a dragon is a good way to spend the evening. Sometimes dangerous, but always fun.

Basil clamped her enormous talons on the edge of the stone balcony. With her size Artemis was amazed the balcony didn't get crushed underneath her, but she was fairly light, due to gasses and all. Dragons were quite light creatures surprisingly. They only became significantly heavier was when they expelled their fire.

She brought her massive head to meet face to face with Remus. "Hello Remus," she said in a low rumbling, yet soft and feminine voice. "Hello Basil, what can I do for you today?" Basil huffed angrily, little bits of electricity sparking on the roof of her mouth.

"We need to take care of these cyclops. And the best way is to burn them. It seems pretty reasonable to me," she said, obviously irritated. Remus shook his head. "Basil you know if you do that the fire will spread and that part of the forest needs to be protected. I believe you personally could do it, but not all dragons are as smart and accurate as you. The young ones are fairly slow, you have to admit."

Artemis could see how frustrated Basil was getting. "But those brutes, however much I don't want to admit it, can kill us if we are too near. There is no other way. Have you ever had your ribcage crushed by a cyclops before? No." Remus rolled his eyes. "Ok Basil. Cyclops are exceptionally stupid, we both know that. So I will go myself and we will solve this. I'll find a way to sway them. What are you even doing to piss them off?" Remus asked.

Basil spit a little flame. "Their dumbest cyclops tried to kill our dumbest dragon. Both very young and stupid. I don't know what got into them, but I'd say the cyclops certainly are overeating." Remus nodded his head and replied, "yes it does appear to be an overall dumb predicament. I will go to them first, and then trek straight to you after. If you do not hear from us within a week, please either retrieve our bodies or come here."

Basil chuckled and outstretched her enormous wings. "Oops!" she said, just before jumping off the ledge. She retracted her wings and leaned towards Remus. "Yes friend?" Remus answered fondly. A small smile crept on the dragons face, showing her massive teeth, as she asked, "Can I please have some of those cookies Cosmas was talking about. You see when I got her-"

Remus growled in frustration and cut her off with a loud, "FINE." He brought his fingers to his temples. He looked down at Artemis, pointing at her with an angry expression spit, "They are made of PEOPLE. So unless you want to be a cookie you better listen to me." No more fucking cookies, he thought.

Basil snorted loudly and gracefully unlatched her claws from the stone balcony and glided her way around the castle. Remus was furious. How could he instill fear into this girl with everyone being so...nice. Maybe he should've left her trapped in that room longer. But even then, her guards were too jolly, and too proper. But they were the only ones he trusted without a doubt. In fact, when Remus was gone those two ran the kingdom. He hated politicians.

Remus turned and looked down at Artemis. "Turn for me." She would have loved to be stubborn and deny him, but she could not speak in her current form. She reluctantly turned back, as always trying her best to wrap her arms around her shivering, exposed body.

Remus grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards his chest. "I'm getting impatient, being so easy on you. It's rather boring." Artemis pulled away but he quickly seized her and pushed her onto the ledge, face down. Her lower half hung down towards him, her belly scraped against the stone ledge. She couldn't see over it to the ground, but she knew she was close enough to potentially fall over it.

"No!" she yelled, trying to back away from the edge. But Remus had a tight grip on her hips. His nails dug deep into her pale skin as he squeezed her painfully. "Beg for me," he said with a smile.

Artemis was beyond scared. The only thing that ran through her mind was getting off of this balcony without splattering on the ground below. "Please, stop! Let me go, please!" She pleaded over and over, feeling absolute panic she had never felt before. Her hands searched for anything to hold on to.

Remus smirked, relishing in her desperation. With one strong arm wrapped around her waist, using his other hand to slide his pants down enough to release his throbbing cock. "Keep begging," he said, rubbing the head around the outside of her tight opening, ignoring the wild thrashing of her legs. She was too high to touch the ground with even her toes.

He teased her until he could feel moisture starting to build up and wet the head of his cock. He roughly ground it against her pussy, provoking more wetness to drip out of her.

Artemis's pride was not as important as her getting off the ledge. She continued to struggle and cry, saying anything that might sway him into letting her go. But the more she pleaded the more excited he got. "You're mine," He growled, and plunged himself inside of her aggressively, pulling her hips towards him.

Remus started to groan as he forced himself inside of her, as fast and hard as he wanted. He was done being patient. He pumped his cock in her, thrusting and bouncing her hips against him. He lost control. His thrusts were wild, any regard for her comfort or safety was nonexistent.

Every thrust hit something deep inside of Artemis. Warmth crept up from her pussy to her toes, slowly moving to the rest of her body. Her begging turned into moans, trying to get off the ledge but also handle what he was doing to her.

The feeling that was sparking in her with every thrust was overwhelming. That confusing, uncomfortable feeling that pushed her to a state of ecstasy. Her struggling was starting to stop, and she started to tighten herself around him instinctively.

The more he pounded into her, the more she felt that spot inside of her feed the fire. Her body stopped shaking, twisted upwards, her legs spread apart by themselves. She was on the verge of exploding.

Remus groaned, the tightness of her around his cock was progressively getting more intense. He leaned down to her ear and said, "I'm the only one in the universe that can make you feel like this. Only me, nothing else." Artemis shivered.

Remus gave her one last thrust and held himself inside her. The electricity inside of Artemis shocked her all at once, the familiar wave of ecstasy crashed over her body, completely engulfing her. She screamed out, arching her back and squeezing her hands on the edge of the balcony. Remus held himself deep inside her until he felt her spasming around his cock. He groaned loudly and released himself, filling her up.

Artemis gasped for air as Remus slid himself out of her. Remus spread her cheeks and watched the stream of his cum leak down her thighs. He smirked and spanked her sharply, leaving a bright red mark. She whimpered, trembling from her unexpected orgasm.

"Please let me go," Artemis asked one last time. Remus pulled her off the ledge and ran his fingers through her hair. He squeezed, pulling at her scalp. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Remus led Artemis to the spring and hollered down the stone hall. Quickly the two gruesome creatures appeared, snarling and drooling, looking as horrific as ever. "She's disgusting, I'm leaving her here. Get that strange nymph whatever for Artemis's things when she's done." Thaddeus nodded his head and obediently replied, "Yes sir. Right away."

Remus walked away, but just before he was about to exit the room, he leaned into Cosmas's scraggily ear and said quietly enough so Artemis did not hear, "I swear, do not talk about cookies, do not eat cookies, or I will end you both."

Artemis bathed, taking her time. She always did love hot water, but it was a rare thing to find in the forest. She was also not very excited to go back to that dreadful room she had been imprisoned in, where nothing good happens. But eventually she had to stop soaking.

Before Artemis, escorted by Thaddeus and Cosmas, even made it to the room the veiny pale nymph was already inside. She had brought a bundle of clothing and delicately placed it on the table next to the bed.

"Excuse me, could we have some tea?" Artemis asked the adorable creature. She smiled and nodded her head. "Would you like tea as well?" she asked the guards. "Oh why yes dear," replied Cosmas pleasantly. Thaddeus huffed and rolled his bulgy eyes, obviously annoyed, but grumbled in defeat, "Yes please."

It didn't take long for the nice little water creature to come back with their tea. Artemis had wrapped herself tightly up in the blankets, feeling safe, comfortable and relaxed. The company of Cosmas and Thaddeus was more comfortable than being cooped up alone. She cleared her throat and curiously asked, "So are all of you evil?"

Cosmas sipped his tea and cocked his head to the side. "Well, I wouldn't say we're evil," he said in his high-pitched voice. Thaddeus sneezed loudly, making his bulgy eyes water. "But we certainly are not good either," he added.

Artemis stewed. The line between good and evil was very straight forward to her. You were either one or the other. "I don't understand. So does the king care or not? I don't understand why he abandoned his place as a god. Not that being a king isn't a noble venture, it just doesn't seem to make sense as a god. Or whatever he is, I'm not sure anymore."

The two creatures looked very awkward by her question, grumbling at each other nervously. "All you need to know is he is the most powerful thing on this planet, and he can do anything he likes. You should be terrified of him like everyone else. He literally eats people. He will kill you if he gets bored, or you don't obey him," said Thaddeus seriously. "We've seen it happen a thousand times over the millennia."

Cosmas sipped his tea, adding, "We like you, but yes we may have to resort to eating you." Artemis scrunched her face in disgust. "So he is a cannibal?" she asked. Cosmas snorted, "Well you can't be a cannibal if you're not human."

The next day started the same as the last. But after thoroughly soaking in the hot spring she remembered that she had clothing. Artemis was extremely relieved and excited. Right away she started to dig through the clothing.

She pulled out a small dress, that was short enough it was practically just a tunic with laces up the middle. She wiggled into it and sighed happily. The dress just reached her bottom, but that was a good thing. You can't run in the woods or fight with the restriction of a long dress, and she never wore that much clothing anyhow. She was a hunter, not a lady, so it was very appropriate attire.

She tied the laces up the front tightly, so it conformed to her curves comfortably. It couldn't have fit any better. She looked down to see a pair of leather boots on the floor. She kicked them away, frustrated. She never had the need to wear shoes in the forest. "ridiculous," she muttered to herself.

"Dear we're going outside, please follow us," said Cosmas in his cheery voice. Artemis gladly followed them, being trapped in that dreadful room was driving her to insanity. She needed to be outside, back in the woods where she belonged. She ached to fall asleep under the stars on a cloudy night. What she would do to just sit in the cool rain.

They led her out of the castle, just outside in what she assumed used to be a garden. Now it looked overgrown, filthy and abandoned. Marble statues lay broken and crumbled on the ground. Vines twisted up the castle walls. Then there was Remus just up ahead, bow and arrow in hand. When he saw the three of them approaching, he dropped the bow to his side and waved.

Thaddeus gave Artemis a good push in Remus's direction. She walked to him, happily soaking in the sunlight and breathing in the crisp fresh air. Even though it was a single moment, it was a moment she so desperately needed. When Artemis was face to face with Remus and their eyes met, her temporary happiness dwindled and faded.

"So-called Goddess of hunting let's see how good you are with a bow. Unless you don't think you can handle it." Artemis spat at him, "Better than you." Remus snorted and handed her a long bow and a handful of arrows. She was no Apollo, but she was close enough.

"You see those logs in the distance?" Artemis squinted, but her eyesight was very good. They had to have been just over a thousand feet away, give or take. Maybe difficult for a human, but not for creatures of their strength and accuracy.

Without waiting for permission Artemis pulled back and let her arrow fly. It landed directly in the center of a decrepit log. If she was anything, she was an exceptionally accurate shot. Remus reached his hand back and pierced the log with his arrow, just an inch away from hers.

Artemis took a deep breath, it was her turn again. She pulled back, aiming for a dead tree stump. And again her arrow hit right on target. Remus took his turn. He let the arrow fly with so much force behind it that it split one of Artemis's arrows. "That's not fair," she said angrily, almost throwing her bow at him.

Remus chuckled. Artemis took her turn again, hitting another target perfectly in the center. And again, Remus split hers in half with his. This went on quite a while until Artemis's fingers slipped and she had her first failed shot. She scrunched up her face, slightly embarrassed. Remus snorted at her, "Goddess of hunting my ass."

So there was only one logical thing to do for Artemis; shoot him in the ass. It would barely hurt, but she wasn't going to be stripped of her pride by the likes of him. Remus didn't even see the arrow coming to pierce his backside. "Ah fuck, you bitch," he growled, pulling the arrow out of his hip. He sounded more slightly annoyed than angry.

Remus turned to her, pointing at her with the bloody arrow in his hand. "Stop that shit. I will fuck you up," he said threateningly. But Artemis's pent up frustration came out as she shot him again, leaving the arrow pierced deep in his hard shoulder.

Remus winced. Without a word he marched towards her, arrow still plunged into his flesh. Artemis, more confident in her element rather than being confined in a room, backed up slightly as he approached her menacingly, but held her head up high. "I'm sick of you taunting me," she hissed.

He grabbed Artemis by the wrist, squeezing it painfully. "You want to fight? We can fight," he said with a big grin on his face. He yanked the second arrow out and threw it to the grass. Artemis, offended by his cocky demeaner, did not hesitate before kicking his knee with all her strength.

Remus snorted and fell on his back in the grass. Artemis kicked him in the side sharply. He let out an, "Oof," and chuckled. Artemis jumped on top of him, straddling his stomach, and let her fist fly to his face. She made contact hard enough to break the skin of his lip. She punched again, breaking his nose. He rose his hand up to his face, cracking it back into place.

Remus smiled and licked the blood from his split lip with a look of excitement growing in his dark eyes. He grabbed her slender forearms tightly, holding her back. He didn't need to put any effort into this, he just wanted to play games with her. Artemis tried to pry herself from his grip, yelling out in anger. Remus rolled them over, so he was on top, trapping her underneath his long body.

"Come on little girl, fight me," he said arrogantly. But he still had her pinned down firmly. She curled her legs up and with all of her might launched him off with a kick. He fell on his back, humoring her once again.

Artemis leapt up, jumping down on his waist again. She pounded her fists against his stomach, trying to inflict any damage possible. But it was like punching a brick wall. But she didn't give up. Remus reached out for her, but Artemis took him aback by squeezing his wrists with her small hands and pinning them by sides.

Remus's body was limp, watching her on top of him was such a thrill. She clasped his hands, pushing them to the ground as hard as she could. There was a moment of stillness. Their eyes met, Artemis was staring daggers at him while panting, angry but in control, so she thought, even if it was for a few moments.

Remus smirked, looking at her on top of him, pinning him down on the grass. "You've got me," he said dramatically, pretending to be helpless underneath her. Artemis held her position, firmly keeping him subdued underneath her petite body while he pretended to struggle.

"So what now?" he asked with a devilish smile creeping on his lips. Artemis had no idea. She tightened her grip on his wrists. "Just shut up," she spat. Remus purred and lifted his hips slightly, bringing her up with them.

"Ah!" she yelped, trying to keep her balance, but he lifted her up with no effort. He started to grind his stiffening cock against her excitedly. Artemis released his wrists in a panic, attempting to lift herself from him. But the moment she let go he wrapped his strong hands around her hips and kept her in place against him. Artemis tried to squirm away, but he was impossibly strong.

"Come on, I thought you had me," Remus mocked. The more Artemis tried to wiggle away, the stronger he gripped her sides. He pulled her down on him, grinding himself between her legs. Remus moaned underneath her, feeling her exposed pussy over his pants. It was all too much. He rolled them over once again, trapping her below him. "Give up, let me fuck you," he said in a lively voice. "You know I have complete, absolute control. There's no escape. Your existence is to be mine. So give up and take it like a good girl."

Artemis pushed and pushed, but she was trapped beneath him as if she were in a cage. Remus sat up just enough to enlace her dress down the middle, pulling the front down enough to expose her perky breasts. She winced, shame overtaking her.

Remus wrapped his strong arms around her, pushing her back to lift her chest to him. Any lingering thoughts of mercy were now replaced with scorching lust. He latched his long teeth onto her neck, leaving a trail of small bite marks along her shoulder.

He unlatched himself and wiped off his lips, growling deeply as he pulled her in close enough to kiss her nipples, licking and nibbling, pulling with his teeth. He didn't break the skin but was rough enough to make her wince.

He released his hands around her to bring them to her breasts. He fiddled with her nipples, pinching and tugging to his liking. Her breasts, and specifically her nipples apparently, were so sensitive she couldn't move. She didn't know if it was good or bad, she just knew it was completely taking over her body and mind. Her entire existence was feeling him tease her.

12