Artemis's Capture Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Remus had enough, he positioned himself between her legs, eagerly yanking his pants down enough to expose his hard cock. "No!" she pleaded. Remus touched the outside of her pussy, relishing in the moisture that had escaped her, just begging for him. All at once he plunged inside of her, filling her up as much as he possibly could. Once he had reached her limit he leaned down and growled, "Yes."

Artemis dug her hands in the grass, trying to endure each of his sharp thrusts. His hands wandered around her body, clawing at her back, pulling her close. His thrusts were exponentially becoming harder and more forceful with each one.

Artemis felt Remus hit a spot inside of her making her start to moan loudly. Her mind became clouded as he hit the sweet spot, over and over. The deeper he forced himself, the more intense the aching inside her was.

Her body naturally lifted up to his hips, legs becoming limp and falling open to him. Once Remus felt her hips rise to meet his he absolutely lost all control. He pumped as hard and fast as he could, with incredible energy.

Artemis's breath was quickening, her mind was elsewhere. Her whole body was immobilized by the need for that wave of ecstasy to swallow her whole. At once her body tightened, almost enough to force his cock out of her. But he just kept pushing until she started to convulse in his arms.

Remus lifted a hand and covered Artemis's mouth as she started to scream, wildly twisting underneath him. She reached out for his other arm unconsciously, trying to still herself as the electricity sparking inside of her flowed through her entire body from her toes to her fingertips. Her hand squeezed, digging her nails into his rough skin while she lost herself.

Remus groaned menacingly. He pulled himself out of her and put his cock next to her lips. He took his free hand and brought it from her mouth to her neck, keeping her firmly in place. He let out a deep moan and released himself on her cheek.

His cum splattered over her face and streamed down her lips and into her mouth. It trailed down her neck and to her chest where he stopped, breathing heavily on top of her. Artemis looked up at him with wide eyes, still panting from exhaustion. Remus took his fingers and rubbed his cum crudely around her face, spreading it where he liked, while she tried to spit out the bit that had pooled in her mouth.

Remus stood up, towering over her, shielding her from the sun completely as his shadow enveloped her. After a long moment of silence, Remus turned away and called his two loyal guards to retrieve her, picking up his bow as if nothing happened.

12