Artemis's Capture Ch. 06

Story Info
Just when Remus thought he was in control, Artemis rebels.
3.2k words
4.7
7.5k
6

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bathed, clean and wrapped tightly in blankets, Artemis was quite comfortable for the rest of the night. Cosmas and Thaddeus were kind enough to stand outside the door, a huge relief to have some true privacy. She plopped herself face down in the bed of furs, wrapping up in the messy blankets.

Before she drifted off to sleep the door swung open and in came calm and confident Remus. He brought two wine goblets and sat in the old wooden chair beside the table. He gently placed the goblets on the table carefully. They were not very regal cups. In fact, nothing was very regal about the castle at all. If no one was in it, you'd think it had been abandoned decades ago. And it wasn't very bright, except for the great hall, the castle was very dimly lit. Even Remus's attire was not very kingly, and he always looked slightly disheveled.

"I would like your assistance tomorrow. Unless you'd rather spend the next few days cooped up in this room. It's really your choice," he said calmly. Artemis sighed and nodded her head. She needed to get out of this dank castle. "Ok," she huffed.

Remus hummed quietly as he took out a little brown leather pouch and pulled an elegant, small blue flower from it. Artemis had come across it before, but it was extremely rare to find, nearly impossible. There was something special about it, something she couldn't quite remember. Remus started to crumble the petals into one of the glasses, putting in a generous amount.

Remus pushed the goblet of wine with the delicate crushed flower, the blue oozing out of the petals and dissolving into nothingness. Artemis watched as color of the wine returned to its original state, a deep, dark red. You would never have been able to tell there had been a magnificent bright flower in it.

"Drink please," Remus politely ordered. Artemis hesitated, but picked up her cup, raising it to her rosy lips. It did not taste strange, only of a deep dry wine wetting her mouth and washing over her tongue. "More," said Remus, leaning back on his chair. Artemis took a few more sips. She started to feel a foreign tingling in her body, as if all of her senses were being heightened. It rolled down her spine, everything just felt so good.

Then she remembered what was so special about that flower. Artemis had never been drugged before, but she knew that that's what was happening at the moment. Remus had been silently drinking his wine as well, intently watching her sip on hers.

Artemis panicked when her body started to feel an intense rushing sensation. She stomped her heel on Remus's boot as hard as she could. "Ow! Fuck," he said and bent down to rub his foot. When he rose back up, he hit his head on the underside of the table. While he was still underneath the table Artemis quickly switched their glasses in a panic. It was a terribly simple trick and happened so fast, but it seemed like the only reasonable thing to do.

Remus got himself out from under the table, grumbling and rubbing the back of his head. He was not a fan of his height. Yes it made him look very intimidating, but it was very inconvenient at times. He scoffed and picked up the wine in front of him, looking back at Artemis. "I said drink," he repeated.

Remus drank his wine rather fast, he was always so impatient with everything he did. Artemis sipped hers slowly, the effects of those dissolved petals becoming stronger and stronger as time went by. Heat inside of her gradually moved down to her aching lower half. When Remus was just about done with his he made twisted face in disgust. He underestimated her, even if it was a cheap trick, he should have known better. So childish, yet he fell for it like a fool.

He wasn't planning on actually letting her finish the glass, or even get halfway. But he practically drank it all, and it started to rush through him rapidly. He stood up and pointed at Artemis, who was cowering below him. "Fuck, you bitc-" he said before smashing his head against one of the ceiling rafters.

He went down hard, completely unconscious. Artemis watched him anxiously, but he did not get up. She lightly tip toed to him and poked him on the chest with her forefinger. No movement. She poked him harder. No reaction.

Artemis saw this as a good opportunity for her. Though she might not be able to win the war, she could win a few battles along the way. She dragged his body towards the bed, inch by inch, trying to formulate a plan. She had to use all of her strength, he was almost too heavy for her to even budge him. She pulled him on the bed, which took many failures, but eventually she succeeded.

Artemis scoured the room, trying to find what he used to tie her up the first night she was taken. After searching through everything she found it. A long length of rope tucked away in the corner. She grabbed it and leapt on the bed, wrapping his wrists and forearms together, attaching it tightly to the thick bedpost.

Remus started to moan, coming out of unconsciousness. Artemis used the most intricate and secure knots she could. She was the goddess of hunting, not the goddess of helplessness. She knew how to tie a rope. She used all of her little tricks, extremely complicated knots, weaving them together, murmuring her own little curse.

Remus peeled his eyes open, shaking himself awake. He looked up to see Artemis sitting next to him on the bed looking proud. As he started to recall what had happened, he tried to pull himself up, but was stopped by the bindings around his arms. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he said groggily.

Artemis was having a hard time focusing, the drug had seeped into her blood, spreading through her body, getting progressively stronger. But she could not waste this occasion. Remus pull at his arms, trying to break free. Usually this would not be a problem, but he knew of her annoying tricks.

"Bitch, what are you doing. Let me go NOW," he barked angrily. He was beyond furious. Rage coursed through his veins like an inextinguishable fire. How dare she. Artemis shook her head, trying to stay in the moment. "Nope," she said defiantly. "What do you think is keeping me from yelling for my guards?" he spat back.

Artemis leaned close to him and said, "Because you don't want other people knowing a girl bested you. Especially me. What do you think everyone will say? Finding you tied up and helpless," Remus's face grew red. "That doesn't bother me," he bluffed. Artemis cocked her head to the side and said, "Fine. I'll call them." Remus attempted to throw a kick at her. "Fucking damnit, stop," he growled.

She giggled at his frustration, still trying to resist the effects of the flower, but nevertheless her high was getting more intense. Sweat beaded on her forehead as her body became warm and tingly, everywhere she touched felt like a little electric shocks traveling through her. Absolute ecstasy. "No, I don't think I will," she said devilishly.

"Artemis seriously what do you think you are doing," Remus grumbled, fuming. "You were going to drug me," she said defensively. Remus took a deep breath and said, "I can do what I want to you. You're mine." Artemis shrugged. "Well I never said I was going to make this easy for you. I'm not your pet. I'm not just some girl. If I know anything it's that you don't play fair, so neither will I," she said, sounding as confident as ever.

"Let me go, or I swear I will disembowel you right here, right now!" Artemis ignored his threats, if anything they egged her on. She would made him feel how she felt. See how he likes being the helpless one. Remus kept cursing, but she was deaf to him. Eventually Remus stopped his threatening, and lay angrily on the bed, hands painfully stretched above his head. Artemis felt no pity at all.

She felt the familiar aching that he made her feel while taking her, the irresistible desire for more, all caused by a simple little flower. Which is how she knew that he felt the same, though with how much and how swiftly he drank that spiked wine he had to be feeling extremely worse in comparison. His lack of patience, as well as his height, would be his downfalls.

Artemis sat next to him, gazing up and down his body. He was so enraged he was practically shaking. Sweat formed on his forehead, his face looked flushed. His breaths were deep and shaky, as if he was holding back from something.

"So you like to torture people. Have you ever been tortured?" she asked him boldly. Remus turned his head to face her, snarling and cursing. Artemis laughed, feeling like her true powerful old self, before she met him. She was a goddess, not some helpless trophy. He had started to make her forget that.

Artemis was excited for this, more to shame him back than anything. She lifted his shirt up, exposing his hard stomach. He huffed angrily. She started to run her fingers and hands around his chest, trailing down to his belt. She felt his muscles tighten and his heart start to quicken in his chest. But he did his best to appear as if it had no effect on him.

Artemis gave a devious little smile and slowly unbuckled the belt. Remus grumbled, face red and twitching slightly. When the belt was off, Artemis curiously traced her fingers around his hips. She could see his cock start to uncomfortably thicken through his pants. Artemis stroked her finger up his stiffening cock, causing him to quickly attempt to turn away.

"Ok, you can stop now," he said in a threatening growl. With a little burst of energy Artemis hopped on his legs, straddling him, hands planted on his muscular hips. Remus grunted and tried to pull himself away, but it was useless. "I said fuck off!" he said aggressively. The petite girl relished in her power over him, ignoring his protests. Remus grunted and tried to pull himself away, but it was useless. By now he had lost most of his strength from the wicked plant, and his shaking was getting nothing but worse.

She brought her hands to the laces of his pants and shuffled them down to pull out his embarrassingly hard cock. "Ok, really, you need to stop. Please get off, right now," he said as if in a great hurry. Artemis tipped her head playfully and wrapped her delicate hands around his cock. Remus nearly choked. She started to stroke it curiously, feeling every inch thoroughly.

Artemis watched him spasm and twist underneath her, stubbornly trying to stay silent. She for once was actually glad he had taken her. Living a life of perpetual virginity she had never even imagined what all of this could feel like, what she was truly missing out on. She felt so in control, victoriously getting everything she wanted. A new adventure she was never meant to have.

"Fuck, get off now," he demanded one last time, but she could hear some of the defeat in his voice. Before he could speak anymore, Artemis did something new. Something she'd heard about people doing, she just never gave it a thought. But maybe it could help her in this situation. Just maybe she could break him. If not, then the sirens were assholes and she should never listen to them in the future.

She bent down and licked the length of his cock eagerly. She let her tongue flutter about, explore around him. All at once Remus's threats turned into a loud groaning. Artemis didn't stop, but she could only get so much of him in her mouth at a time.

Remus's face was so red it was practically crimson, sweat dripped down his face, his breaths were sharp and inconsistent. He twisted against the bindings around his arms, groaning loudly as she sucked on him. All of a sudden, she abruptly stopped, raising her head and wiping her lips. As she pulled her mouth away from him, Remus winced and let out, "Ah you're a bitch..."

Artemis sat back and looked at him in his furious desperation. "You keep calling me that, but right now it kind of looks like you're the bitch." she said condescendingly. He looked at her, practically snarling and said, "Seriously you're a bitch," Artemis hopped off of him playfully and replied, "Fine I'll just leave you here."

Remus groaned, severely pissed off and aching painfully throughout his entire being. Artemis ran her fingers through the pelts underneath, feeling her high overcome her. She watched Remus as he looked up at the ceiling with a menacing face, obviously in pain. He was slightly shaking from the combination of the drug and pure rage seeping out of him. She loved the sight.

After a good while of Remus getting progressively angrier, and his trembling getting worse, she bent down close to him and whispered, "Do you need it? I want to hear you say it." Remus didn't reply, just stared upwards angrily. She brought her hand back to his throbbing cock, stroking it lightly. Remus let out a small groan, feeling her fingers around him. He lifted his hips, pulsing in her hand.

Artemis quickly pulled away. "Oh I guess you don't," she said again. The moment she let go Remus growled out loudly. "Fucking damnit! What is wrong with you," he snarled through his teeth. He needed it so badly. It was excruciating. He would do anything just to get inside of her. Every second she didn't touch him was absolute agony.

He couldn't stop himself from giving in. "Damnit just fucking touch me," Artemis smiled. "What do I get in return?" Remus looked at her with his dangerous black eyes. "I won't fucking kill you, that's what."

Artemis shrugged her shoulders and said, "Not enough." Remus's voice got lower and yet more hostile. "Fine, what do you want?" he asked. Artemis trailed her finger around his hip, making him cringe, his cock painfully aching for her.

"I want to go hunting, whenever I want," she said, feeling rather powerful at the moment. Remus scoffed loudly. "Absolutely not!" he replied. Artemis retracted her finger and shrugged, saying, "Fine. Then you can just stay here all night just like this until I decide to let you go. I doubt anyone else other than me can untie those knots anyhow."

Remus fumed. "FINE," he shouted. "Get on top of me, right now," he commanded, breathing heavily. Artemis was very satisfied in her victory. She hopped on top of Remus, straddling him excitedly. Everything still felt so tingly and electrifying. And having the opportunity to do this the way she wanted to was an opportunity she was happy to take advantage of.

Remus winced as he felt her direct his cock between her legs. She was soaking, thoroughly wetting his cock and teasing him painfully. He tried to buck his hips against her, but when he did, she retracted. Remus let out a groan, the never-ending teasing was going to destroy him.

She kept rubbing him against her tight, damp opening that he needed so desperately. But every time he tried to push against her, she retracted. After what seemed like hours of Artemis's toying with him, his high peaked and he couldn't possibly handle anymore.

Completely broken, Remus swallowed his pride and quietly moaned, "Please, Artemis." Just hearing him beg almost completely satisfied her. With that said she lowered herself down on his cock. This time she could barely feel him stretch her out, she was so wet he slipped right inside her without any struggle.

Remus choked and gnashed his teeth. He started to lift his hips, thrusting inside her, but she stopped and said, "No! Stay still or I'll stop." Remus threw back his head in frustration. He had completely underestimated her. But he obeyed, trying with all of his might to keep still.

Artemis closed her eyes and let her head tilt back, feeling his cock pulse inside her while she rode him gently. She took him slowly, each thrust trying to take him a little bit deeper. Just enough to keep him on the edge. Remus was on the brink of insanity, he needed more.

Artemis was starting to fade, getting lost in her high. The only thing that mattered was feeling him fill her up. Remus took the opportunity to ever so slightly lift his hips to her, deepening the thrusts. The more absorbed she became with the pure pleasure, the more he took back some control, starting to pump into her just the way he wanted. He had an incredibly difficult time holding himself back, keeping a slow but steady rhythm to avoid her noticing.

Artemis's body was falling limp on top of Remus's. The only thing that mattered was Remus's cock hitting filling her up. She was so overcome by desire she could barely register who was the one thrusting.

Remus felt Artemis's petite body started to tighten, her breathing becoming faster. As he could feel her start to cum, his eyes practically rolled into the back of his head. Artemis pressed against his chest, convulsing and moaning loudly. The incredible tightness around his cock made him burst inside of her, filling her up.

Artemis looked up at him, out of breath and shivering. He looked down at her, moaning as he felt her pussy spasms around him. But the fire being soothed inside both of them could only last so long. Shortly after their earth shattering orgasms Remus slowly began to pump inside of her again, cum oozing down her legs. Artemis let out a string of soft moans, still collapsed on his hard stomach, letting his hips take over.

For hours Artemis stayed on top of Remus as he pumped inside her, both climaxing repeatedly through the night. When it was completely impossible for them to continue, Artemis slid off of Remus, falling limp by his side. Remus panted heavily, trying to catch his breath, sweat just about pouring down his face.

"Ok," he said between breaths. "You have to let me go now." Artemis peaked up at him. "Are you going to eat me?" she asked. Remus snorted and said, "Not tonight." Artemis nodded and pulled herself up, working to undo the series of intricate knots she had woven together, breaking the simple yet effective curse.

Remus huffed and wiggled his arms out. He rubbed his wrists, sitting up and stretching his back. He pulled himself back in his pants, lacing them loosely. Artemis slumped back down into the blankets, too exhausted to move anymore.

Remus stood up to leave, looking very frazzled and panicked. Before exiting the room, he ran his fingers through his hair, eyes looking wild and confused. He pointed to Artemis threateningly. "You...I mean...you're..." He stuttered angrily. But all he managed to yell clearly was, "BAD." He turned quickly and slammed the door behind him.