Arthur Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my mind had something new to fixate on - Annie and Arthur, free to be publicly affectionate in just more than three days.

By emailing the entire staff, Arthur had brought them unknowingly into his brilliant, evil plan. Throughout the rest of the day, well-wishers stopped by my desk to offer encouragement. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't say "He just organized all of this to fuck my wife!"

Finally, 5 pm came and I was free to go home. Usually, I was in a hurry to get home and see my family. Today, though, I was dragging my feet. Annie surely knew what Arthur's plan was and I wasn't looking forward to rehashing my day.

Instead, I arrived home to a quiet house. I expected my boys to come flying in to jump and climb all over me, but the house was dark. Wandering through the living room, I was very confused. I was reaching for my cell to call Annie when my phone buzzed with a text.

"Hey baby, I'm out shopping and the kids are having dinner with my folks. I'm sure you had a long day so grab a couple of beers and relax. We'll be home later. Love you!"

I couldn't tell if she was being considerate or cruel, giving me space to think. I didn't want to tell her about my day, but I also didn't want to be alone mulling over what had happened and what was to come. I decided her idea of having a few drinks wasn't a bad idea, but I needed to get some food in me too. I ordered a pizza and popped the top on a hoppy, high-gravity IPA.

90 minutes, four slices, and three beers later, Annie and the kids returned. I expected her to come in with lots of bags, but instead she just shepherded the boys into the house and upstairs to get ready for bed. She came over to give me a quick kiss and asked me to get her bags out of the car before going to help the kids.

I stood for the first time in quite a while and immediately noticed that I was buzzed. Unsteadily, I walked to the garage and popped the trunk of her car. I couldn't believe the number of bags in the back, some from stores I'd never heard of. It took me three trips to bring them all in and up to our bedroom. I couldn't believe she'd spent so much money.

"Thanks, baby," she said, entering the room. "I hope you enjoyed your alone time. Sorry, but no fashion show tonight."

Normally, when Annie buys new clothes, she'll try everything on for me, giving me a fashion show. It was my favorite part of her shopping trips. She must have noticed my crestfallen face.

"It was Arthur's money, so he gets to see them first," she said, matter-of-factly. "It's only fair."

She sauntered over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I hear he put you through the ringer today. I know that can't be easy for you, but I love that you're being a good sport about it all," she said, planting a smoldering kiss on me.

"I thought maybe I could give you a little treat, you know, as a thank you," she said with a gleam in her eye.

Annie slid her hands down my chest and started tugging at my belt. "You know it's not a great week for us to make love, but that doesn't mean I can't do something for you."

As she knelt before me, she pulled my pants down so that they pooled around my ankles. She tugged down my boxer briefs next, leaving me nearly naked from the waist down. Gently, she stroked my rapidly hardening dick before kissing the tip.

"I've learned I don't really mind swallowing. Do you want me to show you?" she asked as she teased my aching balls.

I nodded yes, and she giggled her sexy giggle. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" she teased before sucking half of my dick into her mouth.

Immediately, I moaned. Her hot, wet mouth always felt so good and she put her talented tongue to good use. Her hands alternated between stroking me and gently rubbing my sack. I rocked my hips, wanting to feel her take more and more of me. I reached down, placing my hand on the back of her head, but she quickly swatted it away, pulling off of my dick at the same time.

"No way, mister," she scolded. "Who do you think you are? Arthur?"

Instantly, her mouth was back on me, knowing that little bit of teasing would drive me wild. She worked faster, her hand stroking me hard as her tongue lightly traveled up and down my shaft. My breathing got ragged as I felt the familiar sensation build within me.

"Oh fuck baby, you're going to make me cum!" I groaned. In the past, that warning would cause her to pull off, stroking me until I came on her chest. This time, she just kept going.

I growled loudly as my balls contracted and my dick swelled and spurted inside her waiting mouth. She moaned as my cum filled her mouth, stroking and milking every last drop out of me. When she got all she could, Annie made a very exaggerated, very sexy swallowing sound as she took my load down her throat and into her stomach.

I helped her stand and we kissed sweetly, the faint taste of cum on her lips. Finally, she backed away, chuckling at the awkwardness of my nearly-undressed body.

"Well, hope that will hold you," she said with a wink.

"Hold me? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Arthur's orders. No more cumming for you until our weekend away," she said firmly. "And that means by yourself, too. Got it?"

"Yes, dear," I said, feeling like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I put myself back together as Annie flitted around the room, putting her new finds away, hidden at the back of her closet. I stumbled back downstairs, in need of another beer.

The week went by slowly. Each second seemed to last longer than the one before. She and Arthur were in constant communication, but I was privy to none of what was being shared. I gathered that part of what they chatted about was me and how I was handling things, but that was just because both showed more concern for me than normal.

Thursday afternoon at work was filled with well-wishers, offering support for my weekend with the boss. I did start to wonder how he was planning on selling this weekend when we came back to work on Monday. Were we actually going to spend time on the Johnson deal throughout the weekend? Near the end of the day, I got an email from Arthur, telling me to make sure I brought my laptop and webcam for any video conferences that popped up, which confirmed to me that this wasn't all pleasure, but business as well.

At the end of the day, I packed a bag of business essentials - my laptop, webcam, notebooks, pens and hi-lighters - and loaded up my car. Driving home, I couldn't help but think that the next time I went to the office, things were going to be very, very different.

Annie was in a great mood when I got home. Her period was over, which meant she'd entered what we called her "blue week" - the time in her cycle when she was the horniest. Usually, I was the beneficiary of these hormones, but this weekend Arthur would be the one taking full advantage.

"Hey baby," she said with a sparkling smile when I walked in the door. "How was your day?"

"Long," I honestly replied. "It was a tough week for me. Thank God that's over, huh?" I chuckled nervously.

"Oh yes," she said, wrapping me up in a big hug. "Nothing but sunshine in your life from here on out."

We kissed briefly, but I broke it off, trying to keep us both from getting aroused too much without an avenue for relief.

"I packed our bags," she said, turning her attention back to the stove. "No peeking, ok? You just have to trust that you'll have everything you need."

"Really?" I asked incredulously. "But...what if I don't like what you packed?"

"Oh come on," she snapped, rolling her eyes. "I buy all your clothes. I know what you like and what looks good on you. Don't be a baby!"

Chastened, I trudged up the stairs to change out of my work clothes. Two bags were sitting next to the bedroom door, ready to go. For a second, I thought about digging through to see what exactly she had packed for both of us, but I thought better of it. I dressed for a fun night playing with the kids, which helped to take my mind off the days to come.

The sound of the shower turning on woke me Friday morning. Annie was up before the alarm, which never happened. I slowly shook off the grogginess, hearing her hum joyfully as the water cascaded and splashed over her body. Eventually, I willed my body out of bed to get the coffee maker fired up. I returned to the bedroom just in time to see Annie emerge from the bathroom with a robe hugging her body and towel wrapped in her hair.

I watched as she selected a rather boring pair of black panties and slid them up her smooth legs until they disappeared beneath her robe. She motioned for me to get in the shower as she picked out a pedestrian beige bra and set it on the bed next to her jeans.

I washed quickly and finished getting ready, realizing I hadn't even been told what time we were expected to meet Arthur. When I came down the stairs, Annie was helping the boys get ready for school. They were pumped up for a fun weekend of being spoiled at grandma and grandpa's. Falling into our traditional roles, I walked the boys to the bus stop while Annie flitted around, cleaning up the kitchen. When I returned, our bags were sitting by the garage door.

"Those are all set, baby," Annie said with the implied order to load them in the car.

"Which car are we taking up north?" I asked. Annie looked a little exasperated, so I quickly added, "I'm only asking so I know how to pack the car."

"Arthur will be driving," was her cool reply.

In short order, the car was packed and the house was buttoned up tight for the weekend. As we entered the garage to leave, Annie stopped me, holding my face in her hands.

"I want you to know that...that I love you," she said sweetly. "I know this week hasn't been easy on you and the weekend, well, it's probably going to be worse. This stuff with Arthur, it's just for fun. You are what matters. I will never forget that - never!"

She gave me a soft, lingering kiss, then gave me a rough slap on the ass. "Now, let's get going already!" she said with a giggle.

She plugged an address I recognized as Arthur's into her GPS as we eased out of the driveway and onto the road, which I thought was pretty silly. I understood wanting to keep me in the dark about a few things, but trying to be secretive about driving to a house I've been to dozens of times was just ridiculous.

Unlike for the football game, Arthur's car was parked off to the side, giving me room to pull in off the street. The trunk of his car popped open as we pulled in, so I moved the bags over as Annie went up to greet our host.

"Ready to go?" he asked us, bounding out of his house.

"So ready," Annie replied eagerly. I nodded from behind her.

"Great. I'm driving. You two hop in the back," Arthur said.

This surprised me. I expected him to make me drive again, or at least have Annie up front with him, but I was happy to sit in the back of his fancy Porsche with my wife. As Arthur accelerated on the freeway, Annie reached over to take my hand. The spacing in the backseat made holding her hand slightly uncomfortable, but there was no way I was letting go. The three of us chatted comfortably about music and movies as Arthur drove confidently, weaving in and out of traffic. We'd been in the car for nearly an hour when he pulled off at a rest area.

"I usually stop here," Arthur explained. "From here and out, the accommodations are...well, let's just say they're not great. Plus, after 60 miles or so, I need a break."

The car glided into a parking spot and the three of us got out. We all headed in to use the facilities, with Arthur giving me room this time. As our small group walked back to the car, Arthur handed me the keys.

"Alright, Kenny," he teased. "You got your chance in the backseat with your wife. Now it's my turn!"

He reached over, grabbing my wife and planting a big kiss on her. For a moment, it looked like she was caught off guard, but she quickly recovered and molded her body to him. Their makeout session was short but passionate.

"Wha...wait, you can't do that in public!" I argued.

"Why not, Kenny?" was Arthur's matter-of-fact reply. "We're more than 50 miles away. We can do any-fucking-thing I want."

The weekend had truly begun now. Defeated, I slid into the driver's seat as Arthur and Annie cuddled up behind me. Because we were driving in broad daylight, unlike last time, they couldn't be as brazen about their activities, but there was definitely a lot of kissing, over-the-clothes petting, and whispering between the two during the final 90 minutes of our drive. I had to fully rely on the GPS directions because the one person who knew where we were going - Arthur - was otherwise occupied. Mercifully, we reached his cottage overlooking Lake Michigan just before noon. Parking the car seemed to jolt the lovers back to reality.

"We're here already? Were you driving 90, Kenny?" Arthur joked as they untangled.

Arthur's arm was comfortably draped around my wife's waist as he guided her to the door. I gathered everyone's belongings and followed close behind.

The cottage was incredible. The interior walls were a mix of knotty pine and stone. The kitchen was fit for a gourmet chef. One end of the large, open living room was a wall of windows overlooking the lake. The other had a gigantic stone fireplace. Arthur pointed me towards a rustic flight of stairs leading up behind the hearth.

"Take the bags up there, Kenny," he commanded. "The master is the second door up there.

Annie and my bags go there. Your bedroom is the next down the hall."

I slowly made my way up the stairs, the bags in my arms feeling heavier with each step. I stopped first at the huge master bedroom. The focal point of the room was the huge, four-poster bed, also done in a rustic - almost Amish - style. There were track lights that might as well have been spotlights all pointing at the bed. On the wall opposite the bed was a small fireplace. Despite the spaciousness, the room was cozy and warm. There was an attached bathroom with what appeared to be a large jetted tub.

Next I brought my bag to my room. It was significantly smaller with sparse accommodations. There was a full-sized bed, nightstand, and dresser crammed into the small room. The bed was placed against the shared wall with the master bedroom. There would be no escaping the sounds of their activities this weekend. I went in search of my bathroom, only to discover it was on the opposite side of the master bedroom door from my room. No matter which room of "mine" I was in, I would be just a wall away from the lovers.

I dropped the bags quickly and hustled back down the stairs. What I saw when I reached the living room made me stop in my tracks. Annie was sitting on top of the kitchen island, her arms and legs wrapped around Arthur who stood before her. They were making out like horny teenagers.

It took several seconds - which felt like minutes - for me to gather my wits. I cleared my throat as I walked towards them, causing Annie to break their kiss. She had the decency to look embarrassed but her flushed cheeks and the lust in her eyes gave her away.

"Well, that didn't take long," I grumbled.

"I do some things quickly," Arthur replied. "And some things take me all night."

He helped Annie down off the counter and puttered around the kitchen, pulling out sandwich supplies. "I have a caretaker who fills the fridge before I come up here," he boasted. "It'll just be a light lunch today, but since we'll have more time to prep tomorrow, we can do it up then."

Annie, Arthur, and I, in order, each made a sandwich and sat at the round dining room table to eat. Arthur produced a bottle of Chardonnay and we toasted to our weekend. He sat his glass down and turned to me, his face quickly turning serious.

"Kenny, I know we've kept you in the dark until now, but it's time to tell you what's going to happen this weekend," Arthur said, reaching out to hold Annie's hand on the table. "As of right now for the rest of the weekend, Annie is no longer your wife. She's my girl now. I'll give her back on Sunday, but until then, she's off limits. Annie and I are going out on a date tonight - a real date. Dinner, probably dancing, and whatever feels right after. The master bedroom is off limits to you but otherwise I - we - don't really care what you do here while we're gone. Annie will text you when we're on our way back, telling you it's time to go to bed. When we get back, we don't want to see or hear you until tomorrow morning."

"I'm sure you'll hear us, though," Annie interrupted, laughing.

"He will, absolutely," Arthur agreed, leaning over and kissing my wife before continuing. "Tomorrow, we will stay here all day. Remember your place, though. She and I are the team this weekend, and you get whatever we let you have. Understood?"

"Yes," I mumbled softly.

"Kenny," my wife scolded, shocking me. She'd only ever called me Ken, never Kenny. Arthur was rubbing off on her. "I think you need to show the proper amount of respect to your boss and my man."

"Yes, sir, I understand," I whispered.

"Louder, Kenny!" Arthur ordered.

"Yes, sir, I understand," I said louder, looking over at him and his gigantic, shit-eating grin.

"Wonderful," he said, kissing Annie's hand. "Be a dear and clean up, Kenny. Annie and I have better things to do."

As I cleared the table, Annie and Arthur moved to the living room, where he lit the fireplace. They snuggled up on the couch under a blanket, kissing and holding each other. I tried to give them some space, but at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off of them. My dick was painfully hard in my pants as I absentmindedly rinsed the dishes and loaded them into the washer.

I knew watching them would just drive me crazy, so I decided to keep my mind busy. I maneuvered a chair so I could sit looking out at the beautiful scenery, popped in my earbuds, turned on some music, and opened a mystery novel on my e-reader app. Quickly, I became absorbed in the story and tuned the rest of the world out. I was really zoned out when a scream pierced the bubble I had created.

Turning, I saw that Annie and Arthur were still cuddled up on the couch, but there was no kissing happening. Instead, Annie's head was thrown back and Arthur was turned towards her, his arm moving rhythmically under the blanket. He was no doubt fingering her wetness, but I didn't have the pleasure of enjoying the view.

"I'm going to go for a walk," I said, grabbing my shoes and coat.

"Don't be too long," Arthur ordered, his arm still working below the surface of the blanket. "We're leaving in about 90 minutes and you need to see us off."

I nodded, then slipped out into the cold January air. It took almost a mile of walking and a cold wind down the back of my neck before my hard-on subsided. I kept trying to come to grips with just how fucked up this whole thing was. My boss and wife were acting like young lovers in front of me, and my reaction was to get turned on and hope they would go further. I'd known for a long time that Annie and I didn't have a "normal" marriage, but we were careful about when and where we played to keep tongues from wagging. Had we just blown it all up? Was this weekend going to be worth the risk? I wasn't sure, but I hoped so.

An hour later, I returned to Arthur's cottage. The main floor was deserted. There were two empty wine glasses on the coffee table. Those, along with the smoldering fire, were the only evidence that anyone was in the building. I climbed the stairs to the guest bedroom - my bedroom - to grab my phone charger. Halfway up, I heard the sound of the shower running. I started to wonder who was taking a shower when I heard a loud, clear "smack" and my wife moan loudly.

I quickly grabbed my plug and cord and retreated downstairs, but not before I heard Annie begging Arthur to fuck her hard. I couldn't be sure that they knew I was back, but it felt like she was giving it a little extra, performing for me.