Arthur Borrows My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, I felt like I was invading their privacy by overhearing them in the shower. I returned to my chair and my self-created cone of silence, disappearing back into my book and music. I zoned out reading until Arthur jolted me back to the present by tapping on my shoulder.

"Damn," he said when I removed my earbuds. "That's either a really great book or you're listening to some ridiculously loud music. I've been trying to get your attention for a few minutes and nothing."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. "I sometimes get engrossed in what I'm reading. What's up?"

"We're going to be leaving soon, but first Annie and then I need to speak with you. She needs you first. Make sure you knock before you enter the master bedroom though, Kenny. Understand?"

I nodded that I did. This was another way of putting me in my place for the weekend and I was starting to understand the game. I hurried up the stairs and, after taking a deep breath to compose myself, rapped on the door.

"Come in," Annie answered sweetly.

I quickly opened the door to a vision of beauty. Annie was sitting on the edge of the bed, smoothing her black, fishnet stockings. She smiled, then stood, doing a twirl for me. Her short, tight red dress hugged her curves perfectly, emphasizing her perfect, round ass. The scoop neck in the front hung dangerously low, giving me - or anyone else - a spectacular view of her chest.

"Whaddaya think?" she asked with a wink. "Good enough for a date night?"

"Holy shit, Annie. You look...amazing," I said, struggling for words. "That dress is spectacular."

"Thanks, baby," she said, her radiant smile warming the room. "Arthur picked it out. I just wish I filled the top out better."

Her hands went to her chest as she said that, grabbing and holding her breasts for emphasis. It was classic Annie - tell her she looked incredible and she'd tell you why you were wrong.

"Before we go out tonight, I just wanted to tell you again that I love you - I love us. Try not to drive yourself crazy while we're gone, ok?"

"Sure, baby," I said, sounding very unsure. "I'll try, but, you know..."

"Yeah, I know," she giggled, teasing me. "Now, give me a quick kiss on the cheek and let me finish getting ready. I know Arthur wants to chat with you, too."

I pursed my lips and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. I turned towards the door and she gave me a firm swat on the ass as I left the room. Down the stairs, Arthur was waiting for me.

"So, Kenny," he began, "we're going to head out soon. Make yourself at home. There's lots of food in the fridge and a couple of delivery menus in the top drawer over there. Just don't drink all my scotch, ok?"

He laughed heartily at his joke, then turned serious.

"But like I said earlier, we'll give you a warning when we're coming home, and I want you out of sight. I'm afraid that seeing you will give Annie pause, and I don't want anything stopping her tonight. Understood?"

I nodded yes because I truly did. Annie could get in her own head and keep herself from fully letting go. If she was enamored with Arthur and totally present with him, seeing me would only mess things up.

The distinctive clicking sound of heels on hardwood distracted both of us from further conversation. Annie, a vision in red, descended the stairs like a goddess. Arthur and I both involuntarily sucked in a quick breath.

"My God, Annie," he said, breaking the silence. "You look absolutely magnificent. Part of me thinks I should just take you back upstairs and ravish you...but there's no rush, is there? Doesn't she look great, Kenny?"

"Oh, um, yes, for sure," I said, trying to break out of my trance.

Annie giggled at my awkwardness, then strutted over to Arthur, giving him a hug, pressing her chest to his, before turning to face me. He kept an arm around her waist as they looked at me.

"Before we go, Kenny," Arthur said sternly, "I need you to confirm that this is ok. Tell me respectfully that you want me to take your wife out on a date - with all that entails."

"Please, Kenny," Annie quickly piped up. "I want this so bad - and you know you'll love it too. Tell him, please."

I sucked in a deep breath. They must have planned this final assault ahead of time. "Sir," I began with a trembling voice, "please take my beautiful wife on a date. You are free - both of you - to do whatever feels natural. I hope you both have a wonderful time."

And with that, they were gone. I tried to keep myself busy. Looking in the fridge, I spotted a package of juicy steaks. I noticed a door leading off the kitchen to a screened-in, three season porch that looked out over the lake. Sure enough, there was a grill just out the door along with a large hot tub.

I uncovered the gas grill and fired it up. While it preheated, I seasoned one of the steaks, putting all my mental energy into cooking my meat to a perfect medium rare temperature. Instead of the scotch, I opted for a bottle of red wine to accompany my steak.

Satisfied with my preparation, I sat down to eat and finally allowed my mind to wander. Where were they? What were they doing now? I almost tracked Annie's phone, but thought better of it. If she saw, I would be in a world of trouble. I decided that my best strategy was to drain the bottle and get stinking drunk - which is exactly what I did.

I fell unsteadily back into my novel, trying with limited success to keep my mind from wandering to my wife and her date. Despite the occasional blurry page, I was progressing nicely when the buzzing of my phone on the side table jarred me out of my trance. I looked first at the time - 11:22 - and then at the message: "10 minute warning".

I don't know why, but I expected a little more from her. Maybe a "Hey baby" or something similar. Since I was half in the bag, I drunk texted back "How's it going?" The message quickly showed as read, but that was it. No dots. No "Annie is typing". Nothing. I gathered my stuff together, deciding to leave my dishes in the sink as a small act of rebellion. As I climbed the stairs at 11:29, I saw headlights making their way up the drive.

Turning into the guest bathroom, I brushed my teeth quickly before hurrying to my room. The sound of the laughter and the front door closing filled my ears just before I shut my door, flopping drunkenly on the small bed. I expected to hear them climbing the stairs, but there was a long period of silence - broken only possibly by the sound of a champagne cork popping - before I heard the laughter get closer and closer, followed by a door slamming shut, shaking the walls.

Quickly, I learned that the walls at Arthur's cottage were paper thin - probably for this very reason, I thought. While I couldn't make out what they were saying, I could hear muffled voices and long periods of silence, punctuated by what sounded like moans. Music with a driving bassline began playing, the kind to which Annie liked to dance - and strip. I could picture her grinding against Arthur as she slowly removed her sexy red dress, followed soon enough by every other scrap of clothing she might be wearing.

As things progressed next door, both participants got louder. It began with Arthur praising Annie's cocksucking skills again. Now that she wasn't constrained by the back seat dimensions of his car, she could really give it her all. I had to agree with him, too. Her oral game was out of this world.

The bed creaked as they shifted around and soon I heard Annie begging for more. Through the wall, I heard her directing his efforts. There was lots of "oh yes, lick me there" and "oh fuck that feels good", which was at least as much for my benefit as it was his.

They got silent momentarily, and then I heard the sound that I had been both dreading and anticipating - the bed started to squeak. It was rhythmic, almost musical. It began slowly and then picked up speed as the sounds coming from the lovers crescendoed. Unconsciously, my hand gripped my rock hard dick and began stroking in time with the sounds from next door.

I heard Annie egging Arthur on, repeating the word "yes" over and over, a little louder each time, until she yelled "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Two squeaks of the bed later, she screamed out in orgasmic pleasure. For what felt like hours, her wails echoed through my mind. That's all it took for me to lose control, my own orgasm hitting like a freight train. I came hard, ejaculating all over my stomach and chest. I may have been done - for a while, at least - but Arthur wasn't. The squeaking paused for just a moment, before he restarted the slow, steady pace. It was humiliating when I realized that Arthur was still fucking my wife while I had already finished despite being all alone next door.

I suddenly felt very gross with my messy load cooling on my body. Briefly, I thought about running down the hall to wash off in the bathroom, but I was afraid what I'd done would be discovered. Instead, I grabbed my boxer briefs and used them to clean up as best I could, leaving a few small areas of matted chest hair.

As I attempted to clean myself up, things were again getting loud through the wall. I was learning that Arthur really loved spanking as part of his encounters. The sounds of his open hand connecting with Annie's magnificent ass were infrequent, but nearly as loud as a gunshot. He was getting into the flow verbally, as well.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight," I heard him growl. "Keep gripping my cock, slut. Goddamn you feel so fucking good."

"Oh Arthur...don't stop...oh yes...just like...that," Annie gasped before squealing. "Fuck yes...keep going...oh...oh...your fucking...finger...feels...so good...in...my ass!"

As she finished saying the word "ass", Annie screamed out again. From experience, I knew that being double penetrated resulted in powerful orgasms as both of her holes would grip and milk whatever was inside of her.

Apparently, that was too much for Arthur. I heard him grunt loudly as the squeaking of the bed stopped. He groaned over and over, 6 or 7 times, before - finally - there was silence throughout the cottage.

The only sound in my room was the drumbeat of my heart after hearing them finish together. My dick was rock hard again and pulsing as the blood rushed through it and the rest of my body. I could hear soft murmurs coming from the master bedroom - pillow talk, no doubt. I rested my right hand on my hard, tired unit, just keeping it erect and ready for the time being.

Straining my ears, I tried to listen in, to make out the words the lovers were sharing, but to no avail. Try as I might, my hearing was no match for the walls, even as thin as they were. I relaxed a little, assuming they were done for the night. While it would be tough with my racing mind, I figured I could get some sleep, which would make the rest of the weekend easier to take.

I heard movement next door, and the sound of a door closing. One of them - probably Annie - was up using the bathroom. There was additional rustling as well by the other - probably Arthur - as the lovers prepared for bed. I lay alone, a tiny bit of moonlight leaking in around the curtains was the only thing keeping the room from being pitch black. The rush of water through pipes broke the silence, followed by a door opening and a soft conversation between them.

I heard the bathroom door close again and listened for the sound of someone climbing into bed, when my door flew open. Standing there like a dream, backlit from the light down the hall, was my beautiful wife. She wore a full-length, fluffy pink robe that was securely tied in the front. I, on the other hand, was naked and exposed, laying next to the sheets. Silently, she glided over before sitting on the bed near me.

"So, how was your night?" she asked sarcastically.

"It was fine," I lied. "How was yours?"

"It was...wonderful," she said dreamily. "We had a lovely dinner, some sparkling conversation and, well, I'm sure you heard how the sex was," she chuckled.

I just nodded, not quite sure what to say. Her eyes traveled down my body, then her fingers lightly teased some of the dried tangles of hair and cum on my chest.

"Just fine, huh?" she mocked. "Looks like you might have had a *little* fun."

"Well," I tried in vain to defend myself, "the neighbors were having really loud sex and, um, it caused a problem I had to take care of."

"You poor baby," she said, patting my chest then standing up. "I'd say we'll keep it down, but, well, we won't. See you in the morning!"

The door closed gently and I was alone again. My ears followed her path back to the master bedroom as she closed the door and settled into bed, probably after she dropped her robe to the floor. A few soft murmurs later, it was completely silent until the sounds of Arthur snoring filled the air.

I tried to roll over on my side and get some sleep, but my stubborn dick just wouldn't go soft, urged on by my overactive imagination trying to fill in the blanks from Arthur and Annie's evening. Where did they eat? What? Was there a lot of PDA between the two of them? Were they touching at dinner? Kissing? Feeding each other? Groping? They were gone for nearly 6 hours. They had to have done more than just eat dinner, but what? Dancing? Drinks at a bar? Making out in the car like a couple of horny teenagers?

Each unanswered question added more starch to my aching member. Gently, I started stroking as my mind played tricks on me. I imagined them at a romantic, candlelit dinner. They were sitting close, touching each other under the table. Lingering kisses between sips of wine. Feeding each other dessert. Dancing obscenely close, Arthur's hand snaking inside her dress, helping himself to a handful of soft breast tissue. Finding a dark spot in the bar to make out, publicly proclaiming their lust for each other. Driving home, Annie's head in his lap as he navigated. Finally, reaching their destination and fucking like wild animals all while her husband - me! - was listening to every sound from the next room down the hall.

I couldn't take it any more. A few hard, rapid strokes with my right hand was all it took for my dick to explode once again. If anything, this orgasm was more intense than the one I had earlier. I used the same crusty pair of underwear to clean up again, hoping against hope that this would help me finally drift off to sleep.