Arthur Meets Tanya Ch. 02

Story Info
Arthur gets a massage.
3.5k words
4.39
14.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers

"Tanya!"

Tanya heard her name being called from across the mall but the mall was fairly busy and with all the sound reflections she wasn't clear which direction to look.

"Tanya!"

She heard her name called again and felt an odd quiver charge through her body. The voice was male and vaguely familiar but she couldn't quite place it. Then from right behind her she heard her name spoken again.

"Tanya, I've been trying to catch you since I saw you in the car park."

She turned around and immediately recognised the kindly older gentleman she had been very indiscreet with a few weeks before. "Hello. Arthur wasn't it?"

Arthur's mouth shaped into his quirky smile.

Tanya felt a surge of emotions all rolled into one at that instant, embarrassment, regret, enjoyment and a bit of fondness. Her pussy contracted and she blushed.

"Arthur. Fancy meeting you here."

"I saw you from the bottom of the escalator. I almost didn't recognise you, those jeans hide a lot. I haven't seen high waisted retro flares like that since I was at Uni."

"Oh Arthur are you going to become a problem?"

Arthur looked discouraged. "No. I just wanted to say Hi."

"Look I'm sorry Arthur. What happened the other day was totally inappropriate. I don't know what came over me. It's not going to happen again."

Arthur looked even more demoralised. "I, I, err..." He didn't know what to say.

"You're a nice man Arthur, but look at us. I'm 32 and you're old enough to be my Father."

"Yes, but..." He stammered again.

Tanya found his awkward lost puppy look engaging. She smiled and toyed with him. "But what Arthur?"

"I'd really like to talk to you Tanya. I've been thinking about you a lot but I didn't know how to contact you again. Every time I go into a shopping centre I've been scanning all the girls hoping I'd see you again."

"That sounds a bit creepy you know?"

"Yes Tanya, but it was you who opened Pandora's box. I was just an innocent dirty old man in the mall enjoying a sneaky flash and you went on and led me astray."

"Yes I did get a bit slutty didn't I? I really don't know what came over me that day. I've never done anything quite like that before and I hope I never do again.

It was just the end of a very bad day for me. I'd broken up with my boyfriend and the girls at work were being nasty to me and..."

A tear was forming in the corner of her eye. She looked up at Arthur who was now looking concerned. He took a step toward her and they were now standing quite close. Tears involuntarily started to fill her eyes. She fought to stop them.

Arthur tentatively put an arm out to her. Tanya stepped into his embrace and put her head against his chest then against all her effort started crying. Arthur put his other arm around her and felt the slight girl trembling against his chest. He hugged her closer.

Tanya's tears were only short but she liked her head against his chest. She felt more protected in that instant than she had in quite a while. She inhaled the aroma of Arthur. She hadn't had time to notice before, but being this close she could smell him and his old fashion deodorant. Was it Old Spice? His aromas filled her head and she felt warm and comforted in his embrace.

She wanted to stay just there and indulge in the protection she was feeling just now.

Arthur drew her head away from his chest, took out his clean folded handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes. "I think we need to go and get you a coffee."

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

Arthur took her by the hand and led her over to a quiet table in a nearby coffee shop. "How do you take it?"

"Actually I like it long and black." She said with a mischievous grin while thinking she must be feeling better and that she really should be less provocative, this wasn't really the right time.

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "I'll make sure you get something strong and long then."

He wondered whether he should be playing the same game just now and went off to order.

"Now Tanya, you seem upset about a lot of things. Would you like somebody to talk to?"

"Yes Uncle Arthur. I had a real Uncle Arthur once, but he passed away when I was very young. You remind me of him."

"Well I don't have any nieces. I don't actually even have any children. I'm not a very fatherly type of person, but it sounds nice you calling me Uncle Arthur. What was the real Uncle Arthur like?"

"It was a long time ago, but I remember him bouncing me on his knee and running around chasing me. I always liked it when he visited, but he was a bit of a black sheep in our family. He went off exploring the world. He was a bit of an adventurer but he never came back."

"Sounds a bit like me. I travelled the world before settling down. Then got into the grind of careers, homes and mortgages etc. But now I'm retired and free. We've started adventuring again, my wife and I."

"That sounds exciting. I'm just starting a new job. I dream of the day I'll be like you and free to explore the world. After I broke up with my last boyfriend I started sexploring on some internet sites. I've had some fun dates and I've been a very very naughty girl lately. But that's all about to change. I'm starting a new job and I know better now what I want in my next boyfriend."

"No more picking up old guys in the lingerie department then?"

Tanya looked at him deeply. She was going to answer emphatically no, although she admitted to herself she felt quite a strange attraction to Arthur. "No." Less emphatically than she intended "Not in the lingerie department, but you never know what might happen in a coffee lounge."

She wished she hadn't said it as soon as the words left her mouth. She waited.

"Tanya we need to talk. Do you have a Daddy fetish?"

"Not that I knew of. I like the idea of a dirty Uncle Arthur though."

"That's a relief."

"You said you had been looking for me in the malls. Why?"

"My wife has accompanied her girlfriend on a tour for a couple of weeks. I've been home alone getting rather randy and thinking about your panties."

"What were you planning to do if you found me?"

"I'm never that good on having much of a game plan worked out. I was hoping maybe to look up you skirt again. I enjoyed that."

"That sounds like something harmless dirty old Uncle Arthur might do. You're not one of those perverts who steal panties from laundry baskets are you? I better not catch you trying to stealing my panties." She was feeling a lot better.

"Never. However I wouldn't reject any voluntary gifts."

"Uncle Arthur I had just promised myself to be celibate while I get established in my new job. I've been going to beauty school and we have been learning massage and waxing etc. I've got my final exams coming up in a weeks time. I need to study."

"That sounds responsible. Is there anything I can do to help? I'm free for the next few weeks, just call me any time and I'll see what I can do to support you."

"Thank you Uncle Arthur. Here's my phone number. Message me later so I have yours."

They embraced and said their goodbyes. Just as she was about to leave, Tanya turned and gave Arthur a quick closed mouth kiss on his lips before disappearing.

Arthur sat in the lounge for a little while longer. He had got an erection when Tanya kissed him and he was waiting for it to go away.

Arthur waited until he got home to message Tanya back. He got out his phone and typed. "It was nice to catch up again. Msg me any time."

It was mid morning two days later when Arthur's phone beeped with an incoming message. "Arthur. Short notice but I need a volunteer client to practise some massage techniques on. All the other students are busy. Do you like massages? Would you be available this afternoon?"

"My dear, the last massage I had was years ago and perhaps not concentrating on the right part of my anatomy. Would be delighted to assist!"

Tanya messaged back her address and time.

When Arthur arrived he realised he was at Tanya's home address which he wasn't expecting. He went up to the flat on the second floor and knocked on the door.

Tanya answered the door. "Thank you for turning up at such short notice Arthur."

Tanya was dressed in t-shirt and short shorts over sheer bronze tights. It was a style Arthur always thought looked inexplicably provocative. He liked her legs and they looked even more stunning in the shimmery hose. "I didn't realise I was coming to your home." He said "I was looking for a school."

"Sorry Uncle Arthur I should have been clearer in my request. I just need to practise some massage techniques for my exam tomorrow. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. That's a fetching outfit you're wearing. It reminds me of the 70's. You seem to have a passion for retro fashion."

"Thank you. Yes I do a bit I guess. I've been playing around in my wardrobe this morning. Its a bit cool in here and I needed a bit more warmth than my beauty school uniform offers. The uniform is very light weight, but it does give us a full range of movements and in the warm classrooms we're usually pretty comfortable. Not like here at the moment."

Arthur agreed, he could see Tanya was cold from the way her nipples were poking against the fabric of the long sleeve t-shirt she was wearing.

"I've put the blow heater on in the lounge room where I set up the table. It will be better in there."

She led Arthur into the room which had all the blinds drawn and some aromatherapy candles burning.

"Are you OK with stripping down for the massage Arthur? I'll be using a bit of scented oil and you probably don't want to get it on your clothing. There's a pile of towels over there which you can cover yourself with or you can leave your underpants on if you like. I'll step outside for a minute and slip into my uniform and you can lay face down on the table. OK?"

Arthur stripped, wrapped himself in a towel and lay on the towel on the table. He called out to Tanya that he was ready.

Tanya returned to the room wearing her uniform covered by a silk wrap for a little extra warmth. She arranged the massage oils ready to start.

Tanya started working on Arthur's shoulders but found the arms of her wrap were getting in the way and Arthur started giggling as the trailing lace tickled his back.

She removed the wrap and resumed working in her uniform shorts and skimpy top.

"That's quite a uniform you're wearing." He said. "I don't think I've seen one like that before."

"Almost wearing. I think it's rather tacky myself, but it's the schools choice. I think they expect most of their students are doing the course for only one particular style of massage shop, but as I said it does work well in the warm classrooms.

"It's working quite well for me here." Said Arthur as he took careful notice of the obvious camel toe in her tight boy leg lycra shorts. She clearly wasn't wearing panties.

"Now Arthur, remember this is not a rub and tug shop. You are here as my student client so I can practise proper massage for my exam tomorrow!"

"OK. You had better start practising then to take my mind off your outfit."

Tanya got to work massaging Arthur's shoulders. She was working a deep tissue massage and pressing quite hard into his muscles. He flinched as Tanya's fingers probed into the muscles around his neck.

"Tanya can you let up a bit on the pressure, I think I might be a bit more delicate than your usual."

"Oh sorry, my last boyfriend used to work out with heavy weights. He had lots of knots up here as well as in his head. I'll go a bit more gentle on you. How's that for pressure?'

"Mmm. Nice. If you can keep it up like that it'll be just fine."

Tanya worked her way down his body to his waist and then walked to the foot of the table and started on his calf muscles. "There's a bit of tightness here" she said "Can I go a bit heavier now?"

"I'm liking the current pressure, but go ahead if you think it will help."

Tanya increased the pressure and worked hard on his legs. Arthur flinched a couple of times but decided he rather liked being pummelled under her small strong hands. She pressed in on his muscles to the point of pain, then released and the relief when she let go was quite cathartic. He started to doze.

She lifted the towel and slapped him playful on the bum.

"Wake up silly. It's time for you to roll over."

"Do your clients usually go to sleep on you?" Arthur rolled over keeping himself covered by the towel.

"Not usually, but it is rewarding when they do because I feel I'm helping them to really relax. You do seem to be all knotted up. You clearly need to get a massage more frequently."

Tanya started on the fronts of his legs. Nothing much to work on there but really just a pleasing oiling up and down his legs. When she got to his upper thighs Arthur could feel some firming up that he hoped wouldn't become obvious.

"Arthur are you getting a hard-on?" She gasped. "With all that hard probing? You must have a high pain tolerance."

As she rearranged the towel covering his privates they both watched as the towel lifted comically into a tent.

"I'm sorry but I haven't done anything since I filled you up 3 weeks ago. I seem to be having a slight problem now. Perhaps I should have had a little wank before I got here?"

She laughed. "I thought you said you were a chronic wanker. What happened?"

"I've just been enjoying thinking about you in your pretty bra and panties so often I haven't been checking out the porn. I guess I sort of forgot to wank."

"You really do say the sweetest things Arthur, but don't worry it gives me a chance to try a technique we've been told about to handle situations like this."

Arthur felt the towel being lifted off as Tanya grasped the base of his cock. Moments later he felt a stinging slap to his shaft.

His erection deflated almost instantly, but there was still a little seepage of pre-cum on its tip.

Tanya replaced the towel and walked around to his side. "Sorry to do that, but I've always wondered if it would work and it seems to have."

Arthur thought she sounded unnecessarily gleeful.

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, but in a nice sort or way." Arthur wondered if he could think himself into another erection, he rather hoped Tanya might do it again. But it appeared although the mind was willing the flesh was weak. He settled back as Tanya started oiling his chest and sliding her hands over his pectorals and circling his nipples.

Arthur moved his arm out of the way but found nowhere to rest it other than against Tanya's thigh. He wondered briefly if he dared and then rested his fingers lightly on her buttock.

Tanya leaned in closer to the table and Arthur sensed he was safe so he went ahead and carefully took hold of a handful of protruding bum cheek and gave it a gentle tweak.

Nothing was said as Tanya worked around his chest. Arthur sensed she was rubbing her crotch against the edge of the table as she was reaching across him.

"Do you do the same style of massage at school?" He asked.

"Yes a little. We all get a bit bored sometimes, but it is mainly girls in my class. I'm a bit ashamed to admit I have been getting more excited massaging some of the girls lately. I've been particularly fond of practising with one of the girls that I partnered with for the Brazilian waxing classes. We have both been having some fun trying to surreptitiously make each other cum."

"I seem to remember you were neatly trimmed a few weeks ago."

"All gone now. We started the waxing course doing legs first, then the arms, then the bikini line and making the landing strips smaller and smaller until it was all gone. I think it looks rather cute now."

"May I have a look?"

"Just a peek until we're finished with the massage." She said as she briefly pulled her pants up tight into her snatch so her pussy lips parted and stuck out each side of the shorts legs.

Arthur was impressed by the smoothness of her labia. He imagined slipping his tongue between her pussy lips and sucking on them.

Tanya walked around to his head and stretched down over his chest. Arthur's face was now buried in Tanya's fabric covered crotch. He inhaled deeply and nuzzled into her cunt. He now wanted more than ever to get his tongue in there.

"You've been such a good sport about this practise and I feel really bad about slapping your cock so hard before, I guess I should give you a happy ending now." she said as she slid her hand under the towel and onto his cock.

Arthur lifted his arm over his head and rubbed her pussy through her pants. He pulled the leg aside so he could get a really close look at her pussy while his flaccid penis was getting attention from Tanya.

Tanya drew her fingers together making a tunnel between them. She oiled it up and slid it up and down over his limp cock until it started to get a little firm. She found it fun playing with his semi erect penis, it fitted so naturally into the cocoon she was making with her hand.

She was enjoying the feel of the firmness in a still small cock, but the longer she worked the larger it got and she eventually had to move around and grasp his shaft with both hands.

Arthur reached up and undid the tie on her top so it dropped away exposing her pert breasts. It was quite warm in here now but Tanya's nipples were fully erect and her pussy was also starting to get very wet.

Arthur's cock had grown quite large now and was seeping pre cum again. Tanya leaned over and kissed him on its head tasting the droplets.

She started stroking his cock rhythmically as Arthur pulled off her pants and licked her pussy. The rhythm of his tongue on her swollen clitoris was driving her wild, but Tanya kept hold of his shaft and climbed on top of the massage table so he could get better access to bury his face fully in her bald cunt while she started sucking on his cock.

Tanya started stroking faster and faster until Arthur couldn't hold back any longer. He shot his load into her mouth.

"I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to stop being slutty around you Arthur. I said I wasn't going to do these things anymore." She looked like she was going to cry again as she wiped her face with a towel.

"I won't tell anyone Tanya. I like you a lot and you have magical hands. I hope you'll invite me back again." He said as she climbed off his body.

He looked into her brimming eyes and at her cum glazed lips. He raised his lips to hers and kissed her.

Tanya got a shock "You kissed me!"

"Why wouldn't I? You have gorgeous lips." He said as he kissed her again slipping his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Most guys don't seem to want to kiss anymore after I've blown them. My boyfriends have always sort of gone distant and mentally disappeared after finishing." Tanya lay down beside him on the massage table and nuzzled her head into his chest wanting to stay there. "None have shared a kiss as sweet as that before."

"Have you given a lot of guys blow jobs?"

"Not often, until recently when I started sexploring a bit more."

"Do you have a date tonight? I'd like to take you out somewhere nice for dinner."

"I'd like that. What do you think about helping me with my depilation practise next week?"

"You need a male model?"

"Yes Depilation 303 - The Manzillian." She said with an evil grin.

wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers