Arthurs Court Ch. 03 - Problems

Story Info
Lance gets some answers... and they're not good.
5.1k words
4.87
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_
Merlin_
19 Followers

Sorry this is a week late, I was away last week. To make up for it, this chapter has all the sexiness chapter 2 missed out on. We also finally get to the stuff that makes this series 'fantasy'.

There's 4 characters in this chapter that aren't obvious as their names aren't just straight up modern ports or you don't know their full names. If you want to guess who they are in the comments, please do!

Content Warning: Cheating, Mind Control.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lancelot waited behind one of the pillars until he heard the footsteps retreat from the hall, then he waited some more. Finally when he was sure there would be no more intrusions into the chamber today, he stepped out.

"Come, Ser Lancelot. Kneel before your queen."

The knight strode purposefully forwards, not taking his eyes off the beautiful, green-robed woman before him. That same wolfish smile lit up her face, as it always did when she saw him. She sat demurely on the smaller throne to the left of her husband's. He pushed those thoughts from his mind as he reached the foot of the dais and knelt on one knee, unbuckling his blade and laying it to his side. He waited for her majesty to speak.

"So far away, lover. It's been a long day... come closer." As Guinevere spoke, she shifted on her throne and spread her legs.

Lancelot swallowed his immediate reaction. "My queen, we are in the throne room." Despite his words, he did not take his eyes off the small part of her calves that was visible beneath her skirts.

The queen pulled her skirt up ever so slightly. "Lancelot, no one will enter without my permission." She edged forwards on the throne, only the tops of her thighs and her perfect, pert ass remaining atop it. "And I need you."

He couldn't help himself. He never could. The young knight walked purposefully up the steps of the dais, discarding a gauntlet with each long stride. Then he was there, staring into her eyes.

"Oh I love it when you get that look, lover."

He knelt on both knees this time, between her legs. He reached out, running his hands up the inside of those calves, pushing her skirts up to reveal her most hidden garments. Then up her thighs, gripping the edge of those garments and slowly pulling them down. The queen lifted her wonderful ass as he pulled. He leaned forwards, feeling the hand on the back of his head like always, as he kissed the very top of her slit where her precious button was. Guinevere sighed.

"Don't tease me, Lancelot. It's been a long, boring day running the kingdom while my husband plays at being a holy man and I need a release."

He hated it when she mentioned the King. It sent pangs of guilt through him. He loved the man like a brother. But he loved her more. Lancelot's tongue snaked out and curled upwards across her entire opening and she groaned. Then again but deeper, getting a proper taste of her. Tangy. Salty. Divine. The hand on his head clenched and gripped his hair, applying pressure to pull him in. As ever, Lancelot obeyed. He pushed his tongue in and out like it was a small member and he heard her gasp. Soon she stopped reacting vocally to that so he switched back to licks, occasionally kissing and flicking her button with his tongue. The knight knew well by now what his queen liked and didn't like, so he didn't keep his method the same for more than a minute at a time.

"My loyal knight. My protector. My love. Don't stop. Oh by all the gods please don't stop."

A pack of Gauls could not stop him if they wanted to. He continued to please her with everything he had, cursing his decision to wear his armour today and trap his cock away. He used one hand to reach up and cup her breasts, more for his own pleasure than hers beneath all the layers that hid them. With his other hand he replaced his tongue, slipping two fingers into Guinevere's hot depths as he took some much-needed breaths.

The queen arched her back and would have slipped off the chair if he had not pressed her back into it with the hand resting on her chest. "Make me cum, Lancelot."

He kept his hand moving, pistoning in and out, and leaned in. The traitorous knight knew that she liked it vigorous at the end, so he kissed her clit and then flicked it rapidly with his tongue before leaning in and sucking on it. He felt it before he saw it, the queen clenching up, the walls of her pussy contracting around his fingers and pulsing. Then her back arched further before she folded in half with a groan that sounded as if it contained all the air in her lungs. There were no words above him as he continued, only noises. Grunts and moans. He flicked again and felt her shudder atop him, her hands slapped at the sides of the throne and thrashed around at the over-stimulation, until they came to a rest on the sides of his head and pushed at him.

"Please, my love. No more."

Lancelot pulled back and stood up, leaning in for a kiss. As always, the Queen leaned in and hugged him close, his kiss landing on her cheek. "My queen, I-"

"Shh, Ser Knight. Throw away your guilt. It will do you no good, and only bring you ill." He sagged into her arms, the words heavy on him. Squeezing her tightly once more he stepped backwards and nodded solemnly. The queen only laughed. "You get so serious all the time Lancelot." She smoothed out her skirts and pulled a small rope next to the throne. Lancelot quickly stepped off the dais and picked up his gauntlets and sword, holding them as if he had taken them off for an audience, then he knelt again. One knee only. Proper.

"Yes, my queen?" One of the queen's handmaids walked out from a side door, hidden behind one of the pillars so you could not see it. "What can I assist you with?" The handmaid spoke with her eyes lowered from the queen, but she peered up at Lancelot. Her dress was shapeless so it was hard to tell what she looked like underneath, but she had a pleasant, rounded face and her eyes... they were so blue. Like a clear day's sky.

Gwen's voice broke through the moment. "Please draw me up a bath, my dear. And have some wine ready for me." She waved a hand dismissively toward him and Lancelot suppressed a jolt of anger. She needed to keep up appearances in front of everyone, especially gossiping maids. "That will be all, Ser Lancelot. Thank you for your report. And as always, thank you for your service."

Lancelot bowed deeply and strode from the hall, the lingering smell of his queen on his lips. But he paused at the large doors, suddenly frowning, confused at his own impertinence. Gwen? Not a proper name for a queen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance sat in the empty lecture hall, twenty minutes early for his class, trying to work out what the fuck was going on. When he came to, the tattoo was back in its original spot, staring at him. He could have sworn he had seen the thing move, but that was ridiculous. Not to mention he had another dream. The details were fuzzy, but this time he was certain Gwen was in it. Maybe Morgana was right. Maybe he had taken something last night, or someone had spiked his drink and he was hallucinating. That was easily the most logical explanation. Of course, the other explanation was that he was losing it. So for now, drugs was the preferred reason.

The door to the lecture hall opened, and people started filing in. Lance was sat up the back where he could hide and think, but it didn't take long for the hall to begin filling up. The hope that everyone would crowd the bottom of the hall almost won out, until one person stepped into the back row. A tall and slim red-headed girl walked her way down the row and promptly sat down a seat over from Lance. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her shirt bore the album art of a My Chemical Romance album. With her pale skin and heavy, dark makeup completing the look, she could have come straight out of the mid-2000s. She looked over at him. "Hiding away from everyone as well?"

Lance nodded. "We don't always get what we want."

The girl smirked and leaned over, reaching her hand out, still looking at him. Lance sighed inwardly but returned the smile. He took her hand in his own and a cold feeling shot down his arm to his fingertips, then they were both shocked with a zap. The girl jerked back and shook her hand. "Fuck!"

"Language, Miss Lewis. That's your warning for today."

"Sorry Ms. Shelby."

The girl shook her hand again and leaned across, whispering. "I'm Sian. Thanks for that."

"Lance. Sorry."

They both pulled out their laptops and settled into the presentation as Ms Shelby started giving the lecture and the lights dimmed. Some business classes weren't so bad, but this was not one of those. The dullest of contract law variations were laid out for them. Case precedence and legislation continued for the first half hour until Lance's eyes blurred. Even the distracting curves of Ms Shelby under her dangerously tight business suit couldn't make him pay more attention. Lance didn't think he had picked up on any of the last ten points that she had explained. Something about signs not meaning shit. Lance complained quietly to himself, leaning back and stretching before rubbing his neck.

"Too tough for you?" A voice teased. Lance looked over and saw Sian smirking, still staring at her screen. Her fingers were flying across her keyboard.

"Oh blow me," he said before turning back to the front.

He heard Sian shift next to him and watched as the lithe red-head slid off her chair onto the ground. It looked like she had dropped something and was looking for it. Whatever it was, she couldn't seem to find it and moved her bench out of the way to get more room. Then the bench next to his moved as well. Lance refocused, attempting to catch back up to the point and ignore the distraction, when he felt the hands on his crotch.

"Wha-" He almost yelled, catching the attention of Ms Shelby. He tried to repress a moan as a hand rubbed him through his jeans. He could feel the lecturer's eyes boring into him.

"Mr. Lake, do you have a question?" There was a soft clipping sound as the button hiding his zipper was released. Reaching under the table, he tried to push the hands away with one of his own nonchalantly, but it was captured and covered in something warm and wet. He felt a tongue swirl around it. Then his hand was released and the hands moved back to his jeans. "Mr. Lake, you can't just shout out in the middle of your naps and distract the rest of the class. Keep it down." There was a smattering of laugher at his expense and Ms Shelby turned back to the presentation. Those who had been distracted and were looking back at Lance were again captured by the juicy behind of their teacher, turning back to the front.

The zipping sound was deafening to Lance, but no one else seemed to hear it. He pushed his laptop aside and pulled back the half-desk to reveal Sian. It was very dark in the lecture hall, but her red hair was visible in the glow of the presentation screen. She used the extra room from the desk being moved to reach an arm up and pull Lance's cock free. He was rock hard, and the light touch of Sian caused a jerk of his legs. He saw her grin with hunger, but Lance grabbed the girl's hands.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. When she replied, she barely sounded herself. Luckily, she still whispered.

"Trying to give you a blowjob, what does it look like I'm doing?" One of her hands was down her pants and and it was slowly moving up and down. Without waiting for an answer, she leaned forwards and pulled Lance's member deep into her mouth. Immediately he let go of her hands and grabbed the back of her head as he felt her tongue flick against the sensitive spot right under his cock head. One of her hands moved to his balls and began softly fondling as Sian pushed herself further down. Lance felt the point of her throat and she paused, holding him there for a moment. He stifled a groan as she swallowed and pushed even further, popping past that dangerous gag-reflex point and truly into her throat. Quickly she pulled back and with an ever-so-soft gasp he watched as she shuddered in place. Did she just have an orgasm? From blowing me for like 5 seconds? What the hell? The girl sat for a moment, catching her breath and letting the tremors subside. While she did so, she wrapped her other hand around her prize and began pumping rapidly. Then she leaned forwards and licked the tip before wrapping her lips around the head and suckling gently. She stared up into his eyes and he felt her tongue teasing against his slit. The danger and eroticism of the moment had Lance already on the edge, and couple with the devoted look in her eyes he couldn't hold back any longer. He tensed up, trying to delay the inevitable.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum." He whispered.

Sian's eyes shot open and she leaned forwards again, swallowing his cock deeper while continuing to pump. He felt his cock swell and she pulled back again and opened her mouth, resting his cock on her tongue as her hand flew up and down his length. The combined sensations brought the desired response, and Lance's legs straightened, pushing against the backs of the chairs in the row in front of them. His vision went white and he groaned, long and softly. Pulse after pulse of cum shot out into Sian's open mouth and still she kept pumping. Only when he grabbed her hand and stopped her did her pumping stop. She closed her mouth while staring into his eyes and swallowed, and Lance shuddered again. The haze of horniness was now gone, and Lance looked around with a panic. A plump, mousy girl in front of them looked away with a blush, but no one else seemed to have noticed.

Refocusing on the girl in front of him, Lance watched as Sian leaned back against the chair behind her with a dazed smile on her face. He reached forward and grabbed her arm, softly shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open.

"What the fuck was that?"

Sian smiled and raised an eyebrow. "What? Never had a blowjob before?"

"What are you talking about? We just met."

At that moment, the lights brightened back up and students began rising out of their seats. Quickly Lance did up his pants and tried to pull Sian back into her chair. A few people gave them some weird looks, but no one lingered for long. Lance held onto Sian's arm, scared that she might get up and leave him with all these questions.

"Can we talk about what just happened?"

The girl raised an eyebrow at him as she pulled her ponytail free and re-tightened it. "What for? Nah, I've got another class to get to." She stood and started packing her laptop into her bag, but Lance couldn't let this go. Something was going on and he had to work out what it was.

"We need to talk about what just happened."

Sian looked back up at him. "Okay fine. I live on campus, let's go back to my dorm."

--------------------------------------

Lance spent the short walk trying to puzzle out what was happening. Something that was becoming hourly routine for him at the moment. Why would a girl he had never met just drop to her knees in class and suck him off, out of nowhere. He was so caught in his thoughts that he was only broken out of the haze when he heard the click of a door behind him and looked around to see a dorm room. Band posters covered the walls, a pretty eclectic mix of artists. The room was definitely heavy on the black. Sian threw her bag onto her bed as she entered and it bounced softly off the mattress onto the carpeted floor. She kept walking to a stereo against the wall and turned it on but cranked the volume right down before turning back toward Lance.

"So let's talk."

He took a deep breath. "Why did... Uh... Why give me a..." Lance trailed off.

Sian smirked. "A blowjob?" Lance just nodded. "It seemed like a good idea at the time." She said it so matter-of-factly that it almost didn't cause Lance to stiffen in his pants. Almost. Still, her answer cleared up nothing for him at all.

"But we just met. I don't understand. Is this your thing? I'm not complaining, but weird shit's been happening and I'm kind of freaking out."

Sian looked confused at that. She frowned and cocked her head slightly and thought about it for a moment before answering. "Alright calm down dude, you asked me to."

"That is insane."

The frown deepened into anger. "Well fuck you."

"No. I mean." Lance looked around. "I don't remember asking. But also, even if I did, that doesn't happen. Like..." He looked around and saw the blacked out window, but it looked like it had a latch. "Open the window and flash people walking past."

It was the first thing that came to mind, but as soon as it was out of his mouth he watched as Sian slipped an arm out of the strap holding it up above her breasts and turned toward the window. "STOP!" Lance shouted, taking a step forward. Sian stopped and turned back. She looked confused again.

"Listen... Lance was it? I'm not interested in messing around like this, ok? It was a blowjob. Enjoy it, move on."

Lance couldn't believe what he was seeing. This girl seemed to be willing to do anything he said. Anything he said... No. Lance put that line of thought out of his mind. He needed time to think, time to work out what was going on.

"Come here and put your number in my phone. Then save mine in your phone. I'm going to work out what's going on, then I'm going to come back and sort this out."

Trying to ignore the dangling strap and the tantalising prizes underneath, Lance waited until Sian had followed his instructions and he backed slowly out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L: I need your help. What the fuck is going on?

...

...

There was no response. Hadn't been for hours. Lance hadn't left his room since leaving Sian's dorm, worried that something else might happen. He'd even missed a lecture. A lot of people skipped lectures, but not him. But today was different. If he paced any more there would start to be a track worn into the carpet of his bedroom floor. His phone had been buzzing non-stop. Most likely Arthur or one of the other guys from the track team about their usual hang outs. He hadn't shown up to that either, obviously. What if whatever was happening affected them too? Couldn't risk it. Better just to stay home. Finally, he heard the notification for discord from his computer.

DMG: What happened?

L: Someone was doing literally anything I said. And I'm having weird dreams.

DMG: Huh. Sounds fun.

L: What the hell do you mean that sounds fun? I probably forced... Can you just help me?

DMG: ... Yes.

L: Great. Where should we meet?

DMG: I'll see you in 15.

L: What? Where? Do you know where I live?

There was no response.

L: How do you know where I live?

Then they were offline.

The 15 minutes passed excruciatingly slowly for Lance. The only consolation was that everyone else in the household was at work. His parents wouldn't be home until late as always, and Morgan would probably stay out again. He checked out the window in one paranoid moment to see if there were any black sedans on the street. Worse, there was. But then a neighbour across the road exited his house and climbed into the car.

Finally, the doorbell rang. Lance jumped down the stairs two at a time and threw the door open to reveal something he was not expecting. She was tall. Almost as tall as him, maybe 5'9 or 5'10. She looked a bit older than him, at least but it was hard to pinpoint by how much. Her straight, golden blonde hair went down her back, waving loosely as it settled in the breeze. Her piercing gray-blue eyes stared out from behind her fringe at Lance. He tried to focus on them, because to be honest his eyes were being drawn down by her impressive tits. They were contained by a t-shirt currently, but even out of the corner of his eyes the view of them caused a shift in his pants. From the looks of things she wasn't wearing a bra. The fear won out and he managed to keep eye contact, although at the cost of the power of speech. An awkward moment passed, and eventually the girl just stepped forward and Lance stumbled backwards. She walked straight into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Merlin_
Merlin_
19 Followers
12