Arthurs Court Ch. 03 - Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice house." Her voice was like honey. Smooth, with an ever so slight European accent that Lance couldn't place.

"Uh, thanks." He of course responded with expected suaveness.

"So, do you want to come sit down so I can explain or are you going to stand there awkwardly with the door open so the neighbours can stare?"

Sheepishly, Lance closed the door and walked into the living room, sitting down on the opposite end of the couch from the girl. This time, his eyes drifted downwards. He caught himself after a moment and made eye contact but the girl didn't react, just continued looking at him.

"It isn't a tattoo. It's a curse."

"A what?"

"A curse. You know, Sabrina, Harry Potter, Elphaba?"

Lance tried to process what he was hearing, but his mind was slow to catch up.

"No, I mean. I understand the words, but what? A curse? I can't believe I'm about to say this, it's so cheesy. Magic isn't real."

The girl just stared at him flatly. "Are you serious? You've got a 'tattoo' that clearly moves, even if you're ignoring that. You shake hands with a girl then curse in class and she just gets up and sucks your dick with a hundred people around. But the thing you're hung up on is magic being real?"

"Wait how do you know about... Are you following me?"

"I'm not. But you are being followed. And I know because you asked for help, so I investigated it on my way over. Let me get to the point. Whoever cursed you," the girl held out a hand to stave off his question, even as Lance opened his mouth. "- and no, I don't know who that was. Whoever cursed you didn't know what they were doing. I don't know who you pissed off, but they probably tried to entrap some kind of creature into your skin. Maybe a demon? It's a spell used usually to torture and kill someone for a ritual, or to use them for something. They fucked up though. Instead, they got a dragon. Pretty wild mistake, to be honest. Surprised it didn't kill all of you."

Lance felt like a goldfish, there was so much information being thrown at him.

"Whoa. Can we just back up a touch. A demon?"

The girl nodded and spoke slowly like she was explaining things to a five year old. "Yes. The spell is similar, but if you're going to try it and just go for random things you could get anything. Imagine if you accidentally trapped an angel. Would probably start the apocalypse."

Lance got up and walked to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of water and then returned to the couch. He didn't say anything while he did, and anyone watching would have seen a vacant stare the entire time. Once he sat down again he put the glass down on the coffee table, untouched.

"I'm going to ignore that last bit. I don't want to know. How do you fix it?"

"Without killing you?"

Now he picked up the glass and took a long, steady drink to calm his nerves. The girl continued before Lance could respond.

"I'll assume you mean without killing you. Short answer, I can't. There are probably only a few beings left in the world with that kind of power, and I'm not one of them. I can calm it down though. Well... we can. But you're stuck with it. Honestly they're pretty friendly and handy when they aren't forced into servitude, but it will take time and work. Dragons are dangerous and powerful creatures."

Lance just sat staring at nothing in particular. Someone had tried to kill him. Maybe? Or something worse. Why?

"Can I see it?"

He blinked a few times and looked back at the girl. She had a slight concerned look on her face, but upon catching his eye her expression went back to being impassive.

"Uh, now?"

"Yes."

Lance pulled his shirt up over his head. As he did he looked down, and sliding down his right arm was the tattoo. This time he managed to not pass out as it moved. The snake seemed to twist, turn and dance around his arm, turning to look at the girl at every opportunity. "Wait. What's your name?"

The girl smiled for the first time. "Vivien. Just call me V. Everyone else does." She returned her focus to his arm. Then, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her own t-shirt, before pulling it up over her head. There was an ever so slight bounce as she freed the bounty hidden by her shirt. Immediately Lance was rock hard. Her pink nipples were perfect, and Lance watched as the stimulation from her shirt rubbing against them as it was pulled off caused them to stiffen. After staring for far too long, Lance finally noticed the tattoo curving around both of her breasts. It shifted too. Her own snake, with a slightly red tinge, moved forward to the tip of her nipple. It flicked a tongue out and Lance watched as Vivien jerked ever so slightly, then frowned and looked down.

"Behave. I need you to calm him down." The snake tattoo worked its way off the breast, up Vivien's shoulder and down her left arm, coming to a rest on the palm of her hand just like Lance's had come to rest on the palm of his right. Watching him carefully, she reached out.

"This could get quite intense. They're very... emotive beings. Aithusa hasn't met another dragon in some time."

Lance just nodded. He was glad to have had that drink, because his mouth was already dry again. Vivien grabbed his hand in hers and immediately the pair of them moaned. It was such a strange feeling, but so very good. It was like something warm surrounded his cock and was squeezing it, but the feeling was all over his body. He squirmed but couldn't escape it. Distantly he heard a voice.

"Don't pull away, Lance. Let them finish, or he might get angry."

Slowly, the feeling faded. It never reached the peak of an orgasm, but it was so intense, that he didn't care. Lance had no idea how long it lasted. Towards the end he tried to pull V towards him, but she slipped her hand out of his. Opening his eyes, he watched as she was putting her shirt on. The shirt slipped down, catching on the top of the swell of her chest. She pulled her head through and saw his expression, then pulled the shirt the rest of the way down with a hard look.

"We're not fucking, Lance. That was just to calm your companion down." V looked just as flushed as he felt, but she also looked determined. "He'll sleep for a while, maybe a day or two and then he should be a bit nicer. I suggest you get some rest and then tomorrow go talk to the girl that you had a run-in with. Dragon bites wear off eventually, and now he's asleep it should be safe."

Lance started to put his own shirt on, looking sheepish. "Sorry, I just thought-"

V cut him off. "Yeah, look, it's fine. I get it, I'm riled up too and I got half naked in front of you. But they do that, the feelings aren't entirely us. Some is, but not all, and you've got to learn to deal with that. We're going to keep this professional so I can help you. Also... and no offense... but you're way too young for my tastes."

He went to protest, but with everything going on he suddenly realised the implications of that last sentence and stopped. After a moment Lance just nodded, trying his best not to look disappointed.

"Now tell me about these dreams."

"Well, it's kind of nerdy, but they're Arthurian legend stuff. They're a bit fuzzy like I can't quite remember details, but I think in the last one I ate Guinevere out while she sat on the throne. I don't know."

The blonde woman watched Lance as he continued to recollect the dreams in as much detail as he could, which wasn't much. Her expression remained impassive, not giving anything away to him. "Sounds like it's just sex dreams you're having because you're aroused. Find an outlet." V stood up and made her way out of the living room towards the door. She paused and looked down at her hand, before lifting it to her mouth and furiously whispering something. She winced slightly, but continued moving and walked out the door without saying goodbye. It had all happened so quickly and he was still emerging from his embarrassment.

"Wait, that-"

The door closed firmly shut with a click.

12