Arthurs Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
22yr old man becomes his mother's sex slave.
2.5k words
4.22
37.6k
38
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Arthur's Mother Pt 01

To outsiders, 22yr old Arthur lived a mundane life in a small rural town in the east of England with his oddball mother, Grace, a woman in her early 40s, known to her neighbours and regulars in the town centre public houses as a woman of low morals who, despite her very modest pre-war fashion sense and regular attendance at the local Methodist Church could often be spotted by drinkers making their way home after closing time late on a Friday and Saturday night, behind an ale house with her skirts pulled up high, standing against a wall being well-fucked by some visitor to the town she had kept company with, or some local husband, whose wife, for reasons of her own, kept her thighs tightly closed at weekends.

Arthur, only occasionally ventured into these ale-houses, usually standing at the bar on his own for hardly more than an hour. Sometimes he did converse with neighbours and regular drinkers and over time, taking note of their insinuations and eaves dropping on conversations, grew wise to the fact that his mother was not the woman he believed her to be. From the day he realised that both their lives changed.

Though sometimes he left the pub early, Arthur would not go home, at least in the early days of this escapade.

When Grace had enjoyed a good night drinking, and was later enjoying having a cock up her vagina, she was sometimes aware that a head was peeking around a corner watching. This did not bother her; well, not until the night the peeping head looked very familiar. Grace recognised the head belonged to her son. Feelings of shock, panic and shame did not manifest themselves. Instead Grace felt a strange and powerful arousal, that her boring, sexless, friendless son was watching her having a knee-trembler, her tits hanging out of her blouse.

In truth, Grace, for a long time, had often wondered how, or if, her son, managed to satisfy his sexual needs, Sure, he masturbated, she had found evidence of that on his bedsheets. But a normal man would have wanted more, girlfriends, casual sex with females he had picked up while out frequenting the local dance halls - but Arthur had never lived that life. It intrigued Grace that her son was most definitely wanking and fantasising over her, rather than a girl his own age.

On occasions Grace had gone home from a night out and she had thought deeply about her son spying on her while she was having sex. It seemed silly to be fucking against a wall or a tree when she may as well just bring the man home and fuck in comfort. The thought of her son watching caused her to drop her hand to her crotch and finger herself.

It was this situation and this mindset that inspired the perverted Grace, to take an abnormal interest in Arthur, her son.

'Have you been home long, Arthur?' Grace asked one Friday night as she took off her coat.

Of course she knew very well he'd been watching her having a fuck with a man who regularly visited their little town.

Yes, mother, I've been home most of the night.' She knew he was lying.

'I'd better take a look at my foot, I think my shoes are rubbing,' she said. 'Maybe I'd be better taking my stockings off.'

Grace watched Arthur's eyes widen as she lifted her leg and rested her foot on the seat of the chair that was directly opposite him. She slowly hitched up her dress to reveal her upper thigh and black suspenders. Loosening the clasp she began to peel her hosiery slowly and seductively down to her knee, showing Arthur plenty of bare flesh then carried on down to her foot, casting the stocking to one side.

'Come and look for me, the sole of my foot feels tender.'

Still holding up her skirt, which was quite unnecessary, she altered her stance when Arthur bent forward to try and hide his erection.

'I'll lift my foot higher so you can see better.' Grace said.

Now placing her foot higher on the arm of the seat she stretched out her leg spreading her thighs wide. It was impossible for Arthur to maintain his composure, his mother smiled to herself when she saw him tremble and break out into a sweat.

'Have a close and thorough look, there's a good boy.' Grace pulled her skirt up to her hips leaving her knickers on display. 'Make sure you have a good look.'

Arthur sat on the edge of the chair, very nervous and agitated.

'I look quite silly with just one stocking on, don't you think Arthur? Help me take the other one off - unclasp my suspenders.'

'You can do it yourself, mother,' Arthur said sheepishly.

'I'm telling you to do it, Arthur. Unclasp my suspenders, now!'

Grace placed her bare leg back on the floor and lifted up the stockinged leg placing her foot on Arthur's lap. Now he had an even clearer view of his mother's crotch. Her old fashioned knickers, that didn't have elasticated legs, commonly known as French Knickers didn't leave much to the imagination as they pulled to one side revealing dark wispy pubic hair.

'Why are you acting shy, Arthur? You're not shy when you spy on me, are you?'

The young man's tremble turned into a full blown shaking fit.

'I think I'll have to take you to see the doctor. Something is wrong with you. You never get any girlfriends yet you do have sexual interests and urges. I'll see if the doctor can recommend a therapist or psychiatrist, maybe send you to an institution for a while to be cured.'

Arthur got upset and angry.

'I don't need to see anyone or go anywhere! There is nothing wrong with me!'

'The doctor knows me very well and knows my lifestyle - I have granted him favours. If I tell him that you spy on me when I'm with men and you masturbate while thinking of me, he'll agree with my suggestion and recommendations.'

'You can't do that to me mother!' Arthur was almost in tears.

'Then do as I say. Take off my other stocking.'

With some reluctance Arthur hands went to his mothers upper thigh, unclasped her suspenders and eased her nylon stocking down her thigh and down to her foot. Now her legs were bare she instructed Arthur to kiss her foot then work up past her calf and up to her inner thigh. As he reached mid-thigh and had to lean forward she slid her foot into his crotch and rubbed between his legs.

'If you are normal - you should be very erect now - stand up and show me your erection.'

'Please, mother, stop humiliating me!'

'You humiliated yourself when you started loitering outside of pubs waiting for me to come out with a man - then peeping around corners watching me being shagged while you masturbate. When a normal man would be fucking a girl his own age. Stand up!'

Arthur stood and looked away, frightened of catching his mothers eye.

'Are you well-endowed Arthur? '

When Arthur didn't answer Grace grew impatient.

'If you're not going to tell me than you'd better show me. Drop your trousers!'

Almost blubbering Arthur was already surrendering and becoming compliant. He undid his belt and unzipped his fly. Grace was now showing arousal and her right hand stroked over her panties.

'Come on, you must have dreamed of this when you watched me being fucked. Now you get to do it right in front of me. Take your trousers off - and your underpants.'

'You can't be serious, mother!'

'Oh, I am. Do as you're told or first thing Monday morning I phone the doctor. He might want to examine your cock too. But then I'll convince him that you need to be sent away. Actually I think you might benefit from a form of the old fashioned sort of therapy that's seems to be going out of fashion these days. And you'll be pleased to know it doesn't include doctors or being sent away. Well... that's providing you agree to giving it a go - and we see some results from it - otherwise I'll have to make that call to Dr Martin.'

Arthur felt awkward and confused. 'What do I have to do?' The tone of his voice was that of a wimpish pathetic sort of man.

'Bend over the arm of the chair - I need to start by chastising you, humiliating you, teaching you that although you have reached adulthood you still need to obey your mother. In return I'll help you catch up and come out of your shell - then you'll be able to face the world and join the rest of the human race.'

'Mother! You make it sound like I'm a misfit and weird!'

'You are, Arthur! Now get undressed and bend over the chair.'

'Are you.... going to spank me, mother?'

'I certainly am son!'

With great reluctance and embarrassment Arthur began to strip off, very conscious that his mother's eyes constantly focused on his lower body while she touched her self. As he reached the point where he had drop his underpants he stopped and almost began to sob. His mother was sat touching herself, showing no shame.

'No point being coy, Arthur, it's quite apparent from that sizeable bulge in your groin that you're sporting an erection, pointless you trying to hide the fact. Are you nervous because I'm so near to you? You've watched me being fucked from a distance and clearly enjoyed the experience, but now there's just me and you, close together in the same room it's too much for you to handle - is that it? Of course, I've never been able to see your cock grow hard or watch you masturbate - but we can change that now! Remove your underpants and bend over the chair - I'll be back in a minute.

Arthur stood alone in the room, already humiliated, trying his best to use sheer willpower to make his cock relax and go flaccid, of course, without success. The only way he was able to hide his erection was to obey his mother's instruction, turn away from the door and bend over the arm of the big heavily upholstered easy chair. When he heard his mother return his whole body became stiffer than his penis - largely due to fear.

The sound that displaced air makes when something is wafted through the emptiness of space caused Arthur to tense and shudder. When he heard the sound a second time hardly a millisecond passed before a searing pain shot across his bare buttocks. Then another, then another, then a pause for a small number of seconds before the spanking continued. The length of the pauses varied leaving Arthur anxious, then to aggravate and disturb him even more the swish was not followed by the painful slapping of his bare flesh. But further humiliation came when, after hearing the sound his whole arse involuntarily tensed then raised into the air without contact being made, followed by the subconscious action of momentary relaxation.

Grace, standing behind her son and wielding a long handled wooden back scrubber, grinned and smirked as she watched the boys lily white skinned backside now criss-crossed with red angry lines, rise into the air, making his tight anus open up then close again. It amused her greatly to see his backside rise up and his brown hole open, even when the brush failed to make contact, though his brain expected more pain.

'Tell me Arthur, when you watch me, peeping from behind a tree or wall - do you wish it was you fucking your mother?'

'No!'

'Oh dear, Arthur, I think that's a lie!'

The boy felt an extra hard spank and cried out.

'You will find, Arthur, that lies, or refusal to answer honestly, will cause much pain, whereas, clear honest answers will be rewarded with a much gentler slap that you will probably grow to find quite enjoyable.'

Grace turned the brush round and stroked between his legs, the bristles rubbing against his scrotum.

'Is your penis still erect?'

'Yes, mother,' he answered quickly, not wanting a hard slap on the tender skin of his ball bag.

'Why is it still erect when I've been spanking you and causing you pain?'

'Honestly mother, I don't know - but it is!'

'Must be because you get a thrill from having your bare arse spanked. What do you think?'

'It must be mother, yes!' he agreed.

'And having seen me playing inside my knickers?'

'Yes!'

'Imagining what it would be like to fuck me?'

'Yes, mother!'

After each reply Arthur would feel the brush whacked across his buttocks, the force indicating how much his mother accepted the truthfulness of his answer.

'Or being able to watch from close up - be in the same room? Would you like that?'

'Yeah!'

'Now stand and turn to face me - show me your hard cock.'

Arthur had learned an important lesson in the last twenty minutes - best to just obey - never argue with mother. He turned and let his mother admire his throbbing, swollen penis.

'Play with it - wank it for me! I'll give you some incentive'

The perverted mother pulled down her knickers and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She sat back on the couch and spread her legs wide.

'From now on, Arthur, you will do as I say - and maybe you can remain living in this house. Many males your age already have a place of their own - and a girlfriend if not a wife. If you want to stay in this house you do it on my terms. Why do I need to stand in dark corners or sneak around in the woods when I can bring men back here? Why should I need to worry about you being in the house, while I'm enjoying a fuck? Maybe I'll let you carry on having a peep. Do you like the look of my cunt Arthur - now you get to see it close up?'

Arthur was breathless, wanking away, staring at his mothers vagina, watching her finger herself.

'Come and kneel between my legs, have a closer look.'

Arthur did not argue or even speak, he simply obeyed and sank down in front of his mother. She pulled apart her labia, stood and stepped right up to her son's face.

'Lick it!'

Grace uttered profanities, ridiculing and humiliating her son. As her libido increased in intensity her hips began to rock to and fro, rubbing her vagina against the mouth and tongue of her son.

'Well, I'm impressed, Arthur! For an inexperienced male virgin you aren't doing a bad job, giving your mama oral sex!'

With that comment Grace became more aggressive grabbing her son's head and pressing his face hard into her crotch. Within a couple of minutes she brought herself to a powerful orgasm.

Arthur had ejaculated over the carpet.

Grace remained standing over Arthur until she regained her composure.

'Clean that mess up before you come to bed!'

'Yes, mother.'

Grace left the room with a perverted smirk on her face.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers