Arthurs Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother makes son join her sex games with man.
3.3k words
4.42
11.7k
14
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Arthur's Mother Pt 02

Another dark episode in the life of a perverted mother and son.

Grace had returned home from a midweek drink to find her son Arthur in the kitchen. She was in a certain mood that Arthur was well familiar with.

'Here you are, spending the evening home and alone, as usual.' She looked irritated. 'Have you no work colleagues you can go out with, better still young women?'

'No,' Arthur answered patiently, 'I don't seem to fit in - or share their sense of humour or like same type of music. Neither am I a sports fanatic.'

Grace, came up quietly behind him at the kitchen sink and put her arms around his waist.

'But you do share their love of sex! Or at least in your case, watching other people have sex - though I don't expect many other young men your age get to watch their mothers being fucked!

Maybe you're a loner because you're hiding a liking for other men? What about that, Arthur, do you like cock, but can't find any around here?'

Grace noticed that, though her son didn't answer, his cock, which she was already feeling through his trousers, though partially erect through her stroking, suddenly became harder and pushed against his clothing.

'Mmmm! Maybe if I bring a man home and let you watch, as I promised, and you have the chance to see a hard cock at close hand, then we might learn something about your preferences! Would you like that Arthur?'

Almost half admitting to the theory, Arthur told his mother he was unable to say either way.

The mental images conjured up in both their heads created an electric sexual charge between them. Grace increased the intensity of her handling of her son's cock and took it out of his pants, working the foreskin to and fro. Arthur stood submissively still, breathing in short gasps..

'Is it me you enjoyed watching in the woods - or the man who was fucking me?'

Arthur took in a deep breathe of air, 'Both,' he confessed.

'Ah! Good boy! We're making progress. Now turn around and face me.'

Arthur did as he was bid. His mother sank down and took his cock in her mouth, still pulling his foreskin but sucking hard at the same time. For a few moments she sucked and licked, careful not to make him cum. Then, standing up she unfastened her blouse and took her tits out of her bra cups. Arthur automatically lifted his hands to play with them, while his mother raised her skirt and dropped her knickers to her knees, letting them fall the rest of the way to the floor on their own.

'Now let's see how good you are at fucking a woman!'

This was not a new experience to Arthur; not since the night his mother had appeared in his bedroom and pulled the covers back. Like this evening she had sucked his cock before mounting him and having her perverted way, though it was she who fucked him rather than the other way round. Now it was Arthur's turn to do all the work and attempt to sexually satisfy his mother. Anxious to prove he was capable he took a firm hold on her, uncharacteristically becoming the dominant force and rammed his cock in her wet cunt, pushing her against the kitchen counter. Thrusting into her fast and furious he made his mother moan and cry out vocalising her level of pleasure.

'Harder... and faster... darling, you're... doing... a good job!' Grace stammered between Arthur's thrusts. Suddenly, just a couple of minutes later Grace stiffened up and gasped.

'Fucking hell - you're getting me there! Keep going, Arthur! God, who would have believed you were capable of giving me an orgasm? Oh, my goodness!'

Grace fell silent apart from her laboured breathing as her son held her firm, fucking her while biting and sucking her large nipples. She fastened her hands around his arse cheeks making him put more force into his driving weapon. As the woman reached her climax she gave Arthur the most passionate and wet kiss he had ever had from a female. The oddness was, that this now sexually satisfied and passionate woman, happened to be his own mother. She wasn't worried about that fact - and at that particular moment, neither was he. Feeling her son's hot sperm shoot up inside her hole caused Grace to wriggle her backside and plunge her tongue into his mouth; it was minutes before they drew apart.

When eventually his mother left the room, Arthur fell into deep thought, wondering what ideas his mother might have that would enhance her sex life - he didn't care any more, as long as she included him.

Come Friday night Arthur stood at the bar of the tap room in the crowded pub, watching his mother across in the 'best room', chatting to a man who was obviously enthralled by her plunging neckline that drew the attention of many, to her white, bosoms, that looked like they could burst free any second.

Though Arthur was in conversation with an acquaintance, he was hardly taking any notice. However, a person who definitely was paying attention to his surroundings was the man talking to his mother.

'Who is that young fellow over in the side room - the one who keeps staring across? Is he someone who has a fixation on you? I'll go and ask him what the hell he keeps staring at!'

Grace laughed. 'No need for that. He does have an interest in what I'm up to - I'm his mother!'

The man looked surprised. 'I see. So he doesn't like his mother talking to other men? Is there a father he goes back to, telling tales?'

'I don't have a husband. I'm sure he'd have learned by now that he'd never stop me talking to other men!' Grace had a cheeky smile on her face and winked at her new friend. 'He doesn't cramp my style. Actually, I was about to ask you if you'd like to take me home later; we can have another drink or two. Don't let my son Arthur, put you off. He'll go his room.' Grace gave the man another suggestive smile. 'Unless we invite him to stay in the same room with us!'

The man looked at Grace with amusement, though seemed intrigued.

'I never know if you're joking, trying to wind me up. I think you're trying to shock me - get a laugh out of me. So, I'd come back to yours, and we'd sit with, Arthur is it? Behaving ourselves and talking politely about the weather and stuff!'

'I told you, he doesn't cramp my style. He knows very well how naughty I can be.' Grace grinned and lifted her glass to acknowledge Arthur. 'He knows very well what his mother likes - and it's not chatting over tea and chocolate cookies!'

'I'm still not convinced, Grace, but I've a good mind to escort you home and test it out!'

Grace gave him a sexy look. 'I like a man who enjoys a bit of adventure and something a bit different.'

'I'm all for trying, 'something a bit different', Grace. If you'd be prepared to let him stay in the room then I can only assume you'd get a thrill from having him watch you?'

'It wouldn't be the first time but he's only ever done it from a distance, peeping from behind a wall or a tree. So, are you going back to your hotel, or coming home with me?' Grace gave him a knowing look.

'You mean going home with both of you?'

'He's already gone home I think,' Grace said, nodding toward the far bar. 'Unless he's waiting behind a tree or wall!' She sniggered.

'Let me get this right. Are you saying he's watched you have a kiss and a grope from behind a tree - or are you saying he's watched you being fucked? And was that just once or several times?'

'A lot of times - yes, he's watched men fuck me. Does that interest you or disgust you?'

'It interests me. I've already got an erection!'

'Would you have an erection if he was watching close up?'

'Yes, I think so.' The man looked very intense. 'Sure you'd let him watch if he was sat in the next seat?'

'How about we try and find out?' Grace suggested.

'Come on then - take me back to your house. I have a few questions going round in my head - but I'll save them! Let me say, I'm not coming back to test you out, just to see if you can put your money where your mouth is - I'm very interested, I want it to happen.'

'Let's go then.' Grace said, emptying her glass.

The house was quiet when they reached home. Grace put on some soft music and invited her friend to make himself comfortable.

'Whisky okay for you, or would you prefer a beer?'

'To be honest I wouldn't mind the beer with a whisky chaser to keep my excitement in check!'

Grace obliged and poured an extra glass - for Arthur. Then she disappeared upstairs, to her son's bedroom.

'I've poured you a large whisky, Arthur. Come downstairs and join us.'

'I'm not sure I want to. I heard a man's voice, so I don't want to get in the way.'

Grace, walked over to him, sat beside him on the bed and reached for his crotch.

'Remember what we talked about?' Grace said, rubbing his cock over his jeans. 'Now's your chance to watch close up.'

'I don't think your friend would like me being there.'

Being unusually calm and patient, Grace, kissed her son, while continuing to stimulate his cock.

'He'd enjoy you being in the room, watching. We talked about it, he got very aroused.'

On hearing that Arthur began to take deep breaths.

Grace unzipped him and took out his cock, bending her head to kiss and suck it. When she sat upright she whispered in his ear.

'Come on down with me, then you won't feel self conscious. A nice large whisky will relax you.'

When they went down stairs and walked into the room Grace did the introductions.

'Arthur, this is George, a business man in town for the weekend. This is my son, Arthur, who you saw in the pub.'

The two men nodded at each other.

'Shall we just sit and have a quiet chat, enjoying our drinks and listening to the music?' Grace suggested. Arthur wasn't used to his mother being so polite and civilised.

As they sipped their drinks, George gave them a short insight into his job as a travelling salesman.

'I meet a lot of different people in my work,' the man told his hosts.

Grace giggled. 'I bet you meet a lot of naughty women too!'

'I can't deny that!' George laughed.

'Like me?'

'Not many quite like you, Grace - not as exciting and adventurous.' George's voice took on a serious tone. Looking across at Arthur, George addressed just him. 'Your mum got me really aroused even before we left the pub, Arthur. Just let me say, you don't need to feel nervous or embarrassed. She told me what you like - and it made me feel aroused - the idea excites me very much!'

Grace smiled. 'I hope we have a good time - all three of us.' Her hand stretched out to feel George's thigh, before creeping up to feel his growing bulge. Then, putting down her drink, got up and walked over to where her son sat, turning her back on him.

'Unfasten my dress please, Arthur.'

When the young man hesitated his mother's voice became more insisting.

'Are you frightened of standing up, Arthur? Don't worry about your erection showing - you're supposed to be erect - so is George. Stand up and do as your mother tells you - unzip my dress!'

When Arthur stood to obey, George saw his bulging crotch which excited him enough to drop his hand between his legs. Here he was listening to a mother ordering her son to undress her. A mother who George was here to fuck, while her son remained in the room. When the dress fell to the floor and George watched Grace unfasten her son's jeans and free his cock, he quickly unzipped and took out his own throbbing excited pole.

As he carefully masturbated, anxious not to ejaculate, George watched Grace help take off her son's jeans altogether.

'There we are!' Grace exclaimed, 'You'd be too shy to take them off yourself. Now - you can play with your own penis, while you watch George and I fuck.'

Walking over to George, Grace sat beside him, and now dressed in just her underwear, stretched out her legs, giving the man access to her crotch. When George slipped his fingers inside her panties to play with her cunt, Grace gazed across at her son. Arthur was watching intently, slowly pulling on his foreskin. Several times mother and son locked eyes seeing the lust on each others faces. Grace told George to take off his trousers and underpants. Now Grace, having something to play with, keep gazing across at her son as she handled her friends cock.

'What a nice penis you have. Do you agree Arthur? Good length and quite a girth.' Perverted Grace, then looked at George. 'What do you think of Arthur's cock, George? He's surprisingly well endowed given his small and slim build.'

George was more relaxed about comparing cocks than Arthur.

'I agree, Grace, your boy's penis is quite impressive. I'd love to see him fuck his mother!'

'Oh, I think he'd prefer to watch me being fucked by you - come and take my panties off, Arthur.'

The boy needed another prompting before he dared to stand and walk toward his mother, his dick swaying from side to side. Awkwardly, with trembling hands he peeled off his mothers panties.

'Kiss me between my legs Arthur.' Grace commanded.

This made George extremely excited and caused him to take in lots of air, as he watched the son sink to his knees and obediently kiss and lick his mother's twat. He was even more excited when the said mother reached down with both hands and spread her labia wide open. George noted that the naive lad seemed to know exactly where his mother's clitoris was located.

With his cock throbbing and his heart thumping, due to his impatience in wanting a part of the action, George stood up, then standing in front of Grace, offered his hard penis up to her lips. As she kissed and licked the cock of her guest, her son Arthur couldn't resist lifting his gaze to watch his mother performing the sex act. He heard squelching noises as his mother sucked the thick cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down.

'Looks like you're right about your son, Arthur, he's happy to watch you sucking my cock.'

Grace, paused, 'You want to watch Arthur? Then use your fingers on me, instead.'

Sitting more upright to finger his mother whilst watching, Arthur's face was a mere two or three inches below George's ball bag. His close proximity to the man's genitals increased the excitement of all three. George detected signs of an interest by the boy in not just seeing his mum perform a sex act, but in the man's actual sex organ.

'That's okay, Arthur,' George told him, placing his hand on the back of the younger boys head.

Grace realised what was happening and felt a tremendous sexual arousal. She was now aware that her new friend had a sexual interest not just in her but also her son - and the boy seemed to reciprocate by bringing his face closer to the man's crotch. Taking the erect cock from between her lips Grace pointed the red end toward the mouth of her son. It thrilled her to see George press on the back of Arthur's head and draw his face close enough for him to push his organ into the mouth of the boy.

'Suck me, Arthur!' George commanded.

Grace smiled at the realisation that her son was prepared to obey her new man friend.

'Good boy, Arthur, take it all in and suck it hard!' Grace told her offspring. 'Do it for mummy!'

She stood up almost over Arthur's head and urged him to carry on fingering her cunt.

'Try getting your hand up inside me, Arthur!'

Grace wanted fisting, wanted her vagina filling. Arthur did his best to please his mother whilst he performed the homosexual act on her boyfriend.

When George finally erupted, spurting his jism down the boys throat and his mother witnessed him open his mouth wide to take the last drops, she knew it was now possible to make her son do anything she wanted. In a frenzy of sexual joy she grabbed Arthur's forearm and used it like a big dildo working her cunt against it until she reached a magnificent orgasm.

Mother then repositioned her son and shared his cock with her boyfriend, both taking turns to suck his penis until he too reached a powerful climax. Both man and mother swallowed his sperm, before kissing and swapping the sticky bodily fluid from mouth to mouth.

When the three sat regaining their composure, George knocked back a large whisky and suggested he ought to pass this way more often.

'Hope you found that exciting Arthur?' The he man asked.

Now with his sexual appetite sated, Arthur began to feel embarrassed at revealing his secret bisexual nature, he excused himself and dashed off to the bathroom.

'You son is very submissive, Grace. We could get him to do almost anything.'

'You're probably right.'

'We could have a good time with him. If you're adventurous enough and you have the same tastes as me - we could maybe introduce others to join us. I know quite a few people who'd love to take part.'

The crafty, perverted, Grace, smiled wickedly. 'Well if I'm expected to provide drinks and refreshments while you and your friends are having fun with my son, I'll expect you all to reimburse me - including a generous amount for my time and trouble!'

'That won't be a problem, Grace,' George told her.

Both man and woman had worked their way up to a state of arousal. Arthur almost crept back into the room and sat away from the couple.

Grace smirked at her son. 'I suppose I'd better keep my promise and let you watch me taking a good fucking.'

She walked around to the side of the couch and making sure Arthur had a good view bent over the arm.

'Come and fuck me George!'

Her guest didn't need any persuading. Positioning himself behind her he pushed his cock straight up her still soaking twat without any trouble. Ramming into her while holding her hips he fucked her hard. Wanting to see how much Grace could take he reached round and pulled hard on her nipples with one hand then proceeded to spank her arse cheeks at the same time. Arthur, not expecting this made strange sounds as he watched intently, furiously wanking. The sight of his mothers dangling breasts swinging side to side as the man pummelled and spanked her caused the boy to cry out.

'My cock should be up your arse!' George proclaimed, as he whacked the arse of Arthur's mother.

On hearing this Arthur became more exhilarated and thrilled almost rising off his seat, then with a loud gasp he shot his cum all over the rug. George however hadn't finished and fucked the woman with a vengeance.

'I'm getting there, don't stop, spank me harder!' Grace yelled out.

George grunted and almost roared as his own climax erupted, barely ahead of the nymphomaniac mother. As both panted and tried to control their breathing they turned to look at Arthur. There he was, knelt on the floor - licking up the sperm he had ejaculated on the rug.

'And that's even without giving him the order!' George observed.

Even his mother looked surprised.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers