Article 17 Pt. 07

Story Info
Day 6: final day of punishment and humiliation.
5.2k words
4.17
5.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers

This is the final part, thankyou for all those that have followed, read and voted. I am now staring to think of a follow up story, would welcome any ideas. Enjoy.

Day 6 - chairman's dinner

I hear movement in the corridor above me and the keys in the door. It only means one of two things.....food,......or another round of sexual punishment. My stomach rumbles - I hope it's the former, and not just because of my hunger.

The door opens and as usual it's the guard's boots I see before anything else. I look up praying to see a tray in his hands.......there isn't, I bury my head in the pillow.

"Rise and shine sweetheart" he says opening the cell door.

I wearily turn my head towards him.

He throws in a slinky black garment. I pick it up it's a black velvet minidress, strapless, with one sleeved arm. I hold my hands open.

"Where is the underwear?" I ask.

"Funny." He replies, "better run a brush through your hair, put some lipstick on too. - the chairman likes that."

The chairman? What does that mean - the spanking and fucking machines again...or something else?

I pull on the dress, it's very short and tight fitting hardly leaving anything to the imagination - but very sexy. I brush my hair, taking my time, tutting as I untangle made up knots, I can sense the guard getting impatient.

Eventually I put the brush down and pick up the lipstick. I apply it to my lips.

"You dragged that out didn't you?!" He said.

"Come on then let's go."

"Shoes?" I ask.

He nods to my posing heels.

I sigh "Of course...classy!" I sigh sarcastically.

"You weren't very classy when begging me to fuck your ass were you?"

I blush and ignore the comment, turning to get the shoes. I step into them and turn slowly to face him hoping he's not still waiting for an answer. He isn't, he just gestures for me to go up the stairs.

I'm half way up the stairs before I hear him start to follow, no doubt he's taking the opportunity to look up the dress at my naked ass and pussy. I grab the hems if my dress intending to tug it down but then in a flash of indignant pride and suppressed anger I pull it up over my hips.

"Is that better? Can you see all you want now?" I snap, turning my head to look at him.

It takes him aback a little.

"I can see all I want of you anytime I want."

"Look?" I snort "yes and that's all isn't it, does that help you whack off like a sad little loser?!"

"I can fuck you too sweetheart."

"No you can't, you're just a guard, you just do as you're told."

He's shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Why don't you then? Come on, fuck me, fuck me now." I challenge, revelling in having the upper hand for a change.

He pauses, the bulge in his trousers tells me what he wants, but he's held back.

I laugh. "See! you can't can you! Why don't you take me to the chairman like a good little boy. Or better still tell me where to go and I'll take myself."

His jaw is set taught, maybe I've pushed it too far, but it feels good to goad and belittle him.

He regains a little composure. "Oh just you wait sweetheart I'll remind you of this when I balls deep in your ass later."

"Shouldn't you take me to the chairman now? Wouldn't want you getting in trouble for disobeying orders now would we?"

I tug the dress back down and continue up the stairs.

He leads me down the corridor, through to the stage area in silence. Against the wall there is another door I hadn't noticed. The guard opens it revealing a wooden stairway. The guard ushers me through the door and I walk up the stairs.

At the top is a single door, the guard catches me up and opens it, I step in to a fully furnished suite. Mr Richards is stood waiting by a table laid out for dinner. I step in confused and hear the door close behind me as the guard leaves.

"Please, take a seat, join me for a bite to eat."

I walk over and he pulls a chair out for me.

"Wine?" He asks lifting a bottle of white wine out of a cooler.

"Er, yeah sure, thanks."

It's so out of place, compared to the rest of my week, it's so civilised....would be, if it weren't for the fact that I was wearing a ridiculously short dress....no underwear....and a red raw pussy.

I take a sip of wine, it's good, then Mr Richards retrieves a plate from a trolley and places it in front of me - he removes the lid and the aroma from the hot plate immediately makes my stomach rumble. I realise it will be the first hot meal I've had for days. Mr Richards lays a plate for himself then sits down.

"Please, do start!"

The food is simple - some kind of chicken stew with rice and vegetables but it's gorgeous, and I have to restrain myself from scoffing it all down in one go.

"I apologise," mr Richards says, I hadn't realised we've not been feeding you sufficiently."

"Oh, um no it's ok." I reply, "it's just lovely that's all" I say forcing myself to pause to take a sip of wine.

"How are your tits?" He asks out of the blue.

"Err they are fine thanks."

"Good, Good." I'm not sure what 'good' means - good that they are ok or good that they are ready for another beating?

"And how about your ass?" He asks as if he were asking what the time was.

"That's fine too" I said.

"Good, and how about your pussy??"

There is a pause, while I hesitate to answer pretending to finish a mouthful.

"It's umm a bit sore."

"Hmm yes I'm sure. You've done well, not many can last the week."

"How many have there been then?" I ask.

"You mean that have chosen Article 17?"

I nod taking a deeper glug of wine, he fills my glass.

"Used to be more, but we need to be more careful these days." He almost seems rueful.

I stay silent waiting.

"You're the first for 5 years or so, before that maybe we had one or two a year."

I didn't know what to make of it, did it make it easier or better knowing I wasn't the only one?

"Why did you agree to it?"

"I didn't exactly have a choice, did I!"

"Not at all, we gave you a very clear choice."

"Well I didn't know exactly what I was agreeing to."

"Hmm" he tops up my glass again "so now you do know.....would your decision now be different?"

The question surprised me, what surprised me more was that I didn't immediately say that yes I would choose different.

"Well?" He prompts.

"No, of course I wouldn't have agreed - not with the videos."

"Ah yes, I need to speak to you about that."

"I never agreed to be recorded. The deal was That doing this would clear the slate, not give you videos to blackmail me with."

Mr Richards smiles back at me and takes a slow sip of wine.

"The videos are for our protection, not to use against you."

"Protection??! What protection do you need?"

"If you go blabbing to the press or anyone about what's happened here. Legally we are covered, you signed your consent, but reputationally it would still be..." he searched for the right word ".....damaging, if you were to speak out. The videos are our insurance against that."

"How do I know that?" I say.

"I'm the only person with access to them" concern must still be etched across my face. "Don't you trust me?" He asks.

"No, it's not that it's just..."

"Just what?"

"Crystal, she, she said she wanted the video, of...." my voice trailed away.

"Ah, yes Crystal!" I look down in shame, not wanting to meet his eye. "I watched the video, she was really quite mean, I'm not surprised you are sore today" He left the sentence hanging, wanting me to elaborate. I nodded slightly and busied myself with my dinner plate, hiding my shame, I could feel his stare upon me. "Crystal won't get the recording, you have my word."

"Thank you," I mutter.

"Soooo.... now that you know the recordings are safe, and bearing in mind all the punishments, fuckings and humiliations of the past 5 days - would you still decide to agree to article 17.....or would you choose to lose your title and be known as a cheat?"

I'm so relieved about the videos, they still exist but at least just with Mr Richardson, I may still get out of this with my title and (at least externally) dignity intact.

My mind is a fog and the words sound distant and as if they have come from someone else "article 17." I reply, I can feel my cheeks blush.

Mr Richards smiles "really? good, it really couldn't have been all that bad then could it.!? It's ok to get some pleasure from it you know....of course it also justifies your punishments."

I hope he can't see me blush and i concentrate on finishing the last of my meal, and my 3rd? 4th? Glass of wine? I've lost count, but it's ok I've nearly got through this, and that bitch won't get the recording after all.

"I need to go to the city, you can stay and wait for me here in my quarters, there is a bathroom just over through that door and the bed through that's door." He motions towards two doors behind each of of his shoulders. "I won't be back for 6 or so hours, there is more wine in the fridge, just don't get too drunk - I have plans for you this evening." With that he stood up and trailing his hand gently over my shoulder as he passed walked out the door, locking it behind him.

The bathroom had a big jacuzzi bath, I filled it to the brim and had a long soothing soak. At first the hot water stung the flesh of my pussy but after acclimatising to it it was lovely. I also downed a bottle of champagne I found in the fridge, I hoped it was fucking expensive.

After that I lay in the bed, it was so comfortable i was asleep in seconds.

When I woke I was lying on my back, my mouth dry, head slightly heavy from the wine. I try to get up but can't, both my wrists are tied to the bed posts, I try to move my legs but they too are tied to the bed posts.

There is a light on in the bathroom, was someone there or had I left the light on? I hear the shower switch on, I'm not alone, must be Mr Richards, but then why tie me up, it wasn't like I was going anywhere.

I twist my hands and wrists, trying to free myself but it's no good. I just lie there waiting for the shower to finish.

When it does, I jump a little involuntarily and tense against my bonds. I concentrate listening to every sound, at least it only sounds like one person, I hope that person is Mr Richards, at least I'd know who I'm dealing with then.

The bathroom door opens, it is mr Richards, sporting only a towel round his waist.

"Ah good you are awake I see" he walks over beside me. "That was a £200 bottle of champagne you drank by the way."

"You said to help myself" I replied.

"I also said don't get drunk.."

"I didn't, I just fell asleep that's all."

"Hmm well it's time to be awake" He says and turns back to the fridge. He returns to my side with a can of red bull. He opens it and tilting my head up with one hand offers me the can other the other.

I drink it awkwardly, it's welcome to my dry mouth but some spills down my chin.

"It'd be easier if I wasn't tied" I say.

He ignores me and pours more red Bull into my mouth, i gulp it down but deliberately let more spill.

"Why don't you untie me, I'm not going anywhere!"

"No you're not, not for another 24 hours in fact, but I want you tied."

He pours more red bull in my mouth then places the can on the side of the bed. He then removes the covers from the bed, revealing me naked, spreadeagled on the bed.

He reaches into the bedside table and pulls out 3 plastic bell shaped cups and something resembling a plunger. He flicks my right nipple then places one of the bells over it. The plunger fits on top of the bell then when he withdraws the handle of the plunger it sucks the air out of the bell. I gasp as the the vacuum swells and suck my nipple up. He repeats with the other nipple and I look down and see both nipples swollen to 3 times their original size in the bell cups. They throb painfully.

He reaches down between my legs, stroking my pussy. I wince at the touch, my pussy is still marked and sore.

"Crystal really did do a job on you didn't she." He says inspecting my pussy, trailing his finger along each visible mark. I tense my legs but can do nothing to stop him as he slides his finger between my pussy lips. Humiliatingly I'm wet.

"Oh my - what a bad girl!" He says then slaps my pussy hard with his open palm.

I pull my hips down instinctively trying to move away from his stinging hand but I can't escape all it does is grind my ass against the bed.

He spanks my cunt repeatedly with his heavy hand I moan and desperately thrash my legs and hips but to no effect, I am tied too tight.

"Oow, please not my pussy." I plead but he ignores me and spanks me harder for complaining. I can feel tears in my eyes as he spanks me again and again. It hurts so bad, and yet, yet... that aching caused by my body betraying me... it like it. I cry and cry as he spanks my pussy, which only seems to spur him on more, but it feels so good. Building and building. One hard slap pushes me over the edge.

"No," I scream. "Oh my god, no!" I cum, moaning and panting through my tears as his hand comes down again and again.

Finally he stops spanking my pussy and retrieves the third suction cup. I wince as he parts my swollen pussy lips and puts the cup over my clit, then he gets the plunger and sucks my clit up, swelling it to more that twice it's normal size.

He shrugs off his dressing gown and climbs on the bed sitting astride me but still facing away from me. He backs up and his intentions become clear. I turn my head just in time but can feel his asshole on my cheek. He flicks the suction cup on my clit making me shriek out loud.

"Lick my asshole" he orders and lifts slightly so I can twist my head back, the instant I do he presses his asshole on my lips. To my utter relief He's unscrupulously clean but it still gives me a feeling of being a dirty whore in the pit of my stomach for doing it. I lick over and round his asshole then tentatively.

Slip my tongue in. Just the tip at first, but I was soon able to push the rest in. I was straining, my tongue quivering from the effort, but soon my tongue was fucking his dark hole with wanton eagerness. I felt a perverse need to try and please him, to avoid any more punishments. He removes the suction cups from my nipples, they throb painfully as the blood rushes back to them. He pinches them which is maddeningly hurtful, if I could slap his hands off I would, but tied as I am I cant, pinned down I can't even lift back off the bed to relieve the pressure on my nipples. He reaches over to the bed side table and grabs a pair of nipple clamps and attaches them to my nipples. They burn when they are attached. Once he has finished punishing my nipples he climbs off me, my tongue and jaw ache from licking his asshole.

He busies himself in a drawer at the foot of the bed, I look down at my nipples - they look as painful and sore as they feel.

He climbs back on the bed at the foot of the bed, and removes the suction cup from my clit, the sensation is intense, I grit my teeth and tense against my bonds waiting for the throbbing to cede.

I feel a powerful vibration on my clit, I recognise it as a wand. My clit is so tender and swollen the strong vibrations are painful which of course he knows but he keeps moving the vibrator around, making me thrash against my restraints and moan. I can barely catch my breath as he keeps the vibrator presses against my clit. I am screaming now, begging him to stop but I'm starting to cum. He reaches up and removes the two clamps from my nipples, the flood of blood back to my nipples creates an intense throbbing pain I arch my back up and pull against my bonds temporarily detaching the wand from my clit but he immediately presses it back. I'm exhausted, But still move my hips in a futile effort to escape the powerful vibrations. Helpless I feel an orgasm rip though my body, a temporary blissful reprise from the torment, but he keeps the wand in place.

"Please, I can't take anymore".

He ignores me and slaps my tits with his spare hand, I cum two more times before he switches off the wand leaving me laying limply exhausted.

He unties me and pulls me up to a sitting position then leads me to the foot of the bed. Then he positions me kneeling up against the raised metal footstead, my tits resting on the top bar. He ties my wrists to each bedstead, then uses his belt round my back and through the bars rendering me immobile. My tits are really exposed in this position and I can't move. I groan in expectation of the inevitable tit punishment I'm about to receive.

He first gets a selection of whips out, laying them out on the floor in front of me, tormenting me with the impending whipping.

He selects a short handled whip with 3 or 4 soft leather strands - each about 9 inches long. He stands in front of me making me nervously wait.

He gently strokes my nipples, they are so swollen and sore that even the lightest touch makes me gasp. He picks up the first whip, it has a short handle with 4 soft 9 inch leather tails. It's by no means the most ferocious whip, but I still fear it with the state my nipples are in.

He whips me from the front, alternating from left breast to right. The whip makes little impression on my tits but that is overcompensated by the intensity of the pain localised when one of the tails impacts my nipples. After a few torturous minutes he drops the whip and picks up another one, it looks the same as the first one the finance director used when he whipped my tits.

"Please, no, my nipples they are so sore.."

"Oh come on now, you said that when I was spanking your pussy, it didn't stop you cumming did it?! How many times did you cum anyway...2?...3 times?"

I can't answer - too embarrassed.

"Besides it's only a few hours since we discussed this and you agreed to stick with Article 17 and any punishments you are dealt. isn't that so?"

"...yes" I say meekly.

"Good, then I'll hear no more complaining, otherwise I'll gag you and I far prefer to hear your unconstrained reactions."

He takes up position to my right hand side, again he makes me wait. Then he swings the long leather whip, I flinch as the whip slashes across my tits creating an explosion of pain as the whip connects squarely with my left nipple. I grit my teeth, aware of tears welling in my eyes.

He whips me a dozen or so times from the right before switching sides, I look down at my breasts through teary eyes, red welts are appearing especially on my left breast. I can see the marks of the most painful blows - where the line of the welt mark continues through my nipple.

I'm sobbing and crying as he continues the punishment from my left, I can't help it. When he stops he inspects my tits with a tenderness that's out of place with the brutality of the whipping he's just inflicted on me. My tits are now equally marked.

He drops the whip, only to pick up another, this one is thinner made up of 3 or 4 thin leather strings the size of bootleg laces.

He pauses lining up the whip across my tits judging the distance he need to swing from to strike across both breasts simultaneously.

I tense as he brings his arm back. The whip is too thin to see as it flies through the air, but the cutting pain is unmistakable. I cry out loud as the thin leather tails bite into the my tits. The pain is different to the other whip, the impact isn't as heavy but in is far more focussed and intense. The whipping is hard and unrelenting. I writhe and squirm between each strike frantic to escape but I can't as the whip snaps across my tits.

Hot tears run down my cheeks as he finally puts the whip down. He fondles them which makes me recoil as they are so sore. I look down at them, they are a mess of red stripes and welts.

Mr Richards unties me, I cup my breasts instinctively, they burn and hurt to touch.

He gets himself a drink then busies himself in the cupboard, he retrieves something I can't make out.

Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers
12