Article 17 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie back on the bed."

I don't comply, I've had enough, my tits and pussy are too abused, if I lie on my back they'll be exposed again.

He climbs on the bed and throws me back, my breast hurt as they judder from the impact of my back on the bed. He climbs on top of me and reties my wrists to the bedpost.

"I don't expect to have to ask twice!" He says.

He turns round and ties my ankles so I'm again bound spread eagled on the bed. He takes another drink then picks up his new equipment. He clambers on top of me.

In his hand he holds a looped wire, he has a wicked smile on his face that deeply worries me. I'm right to be worried he moves towards my left nipple. I struggle but it only delays the inevitable, he grabs my tit and loops the wire around my nipple then tightens the loop. I gasp, the pain is as instant. He immediately grasps my right tit and fixes the other loop. I gasp open mouthed, pain too sharp to comprehend.

I'm still trying to cope with the burning throbbing pain from my nipple when he does the same to my clit. I'm not prepared for it and thrash furiously as he tightens the loop.

He turns around enjoying my anguished squirms. He waits until they settle then raises a small controls switch in his hand. He looks me straight in the eye and flicks the switch.....an electric current shoots through the looped wires around my nipples and clit. I scream.

He stuffs his cock in my pussy, and fucks me eagerly. The shock subsides, but I see the switch in his hand.

He leers over me malicious intent in his eyes. I shake my head fearing the switch, he flicks it and I'm jolted by another electric current.

I scream out and thrash against him which only seems to encourage him, he fucks me harder.

I feel so helpless, so dirty, so used......another shock - more fucking...

'Slut' I hear, not sure if it's from Mr Richards mouth or my own mind....another jolt, pain, but almost out of body. I stare up at my tormentor, determined....singular purpose.

Another jolt, inexplicable pain.....but swelled by something else - inexplicable, animalistic, bass lust.....I cum, hard in an electric fog of pain and euphoria, lost in time and place.

My come down is painful and sore, Mr Richards has cum, that's obvious by his face and slowed pace...I didn't notice. My post orgasm glow cedes and is superseded by a throbbing ache in my clit and nipples.

He climbs off and takes a drink leaving me convulsing in my post orgasm throes.

He removes the wire loops, bringing a new crescendo of pain, my back arching until the throbbing eases.

"Tomorrow, you'll be taken home. I'll honour our agreement not to release any of the videos, or speak again of this week..I trust you understand it is in your interest to do likewise."

I nod numbly, unable to fashion a response.

Mr Richards picks up his phone.

"You can collect her now."

The guard arrives and takes me back to my cell. I silently walk in front of him, exhausted.

He opens the cell door and I walk in straight towards the bed intending to collapse and sleep.....but before I reach the bed I feel a hand on my shoulder. He spins me around to face him.

"Not quite so cocky now are you!?"

I groan, I don't have the energy to fight or even argue with him. He grabs my pussy roughly, rubbing it crudely....painfully I try to pull away but can't with his hand clamped on my shoulder.

"Still wet, such a slut!" He says "but I'm not interested in your slutty pussy, I promised you an ass fucking and that is what you're getting!"

Me and my big mouth, goading him doesn't seem like such a great idea now...

He pushes me back on the bed, and starts to undress.

"Theres no lube, so if I were you I'd use some of those pussy juices on your asshole."

I frown, hating him all the more but know he's not joking and so reluctantly rub my fingers between my pussy lips, transferring my juices to my dry puckered asshole.

"Such a slut, just look at you." He smirks.

I close my eyes and try to ignore him, concentrating instead on getting as much wetness from my pussy to my asshole. At least I'm wet, shockingly so in fact, but my pussy is swollen and sore and it's difficult as even the smallest rub or stretch is painful.

I've managed to work a finger into my ass when he orders me to turn over.

"Please, no you can't.....you're too big!" A bit of flattery can't hurt I think.

"Should have thought of that earlier." He snaps back and climbs onto the bed, man handling me onto all fours.

He grabs me by the hips with one hand and guiding himself in with the other, pulls me onto his cock. My tight unprepared asshole resists the invasion, and I lean forward away from him. he yanks me back by the hips then forces my face down onto the bed, ass still up in the air.

"Now don't you move, otherwise I'll go and get the other guards to hold you down and join this party"

Again he presses his fat helmet against my asshole, I bury my face into the duvet and groan. He thrusts and forces his helmet inside me - instinctively I try to sink towards the bed, but this time he's ready and holds me up by the hips. The next thrust sinks half his fat length inside me, I bite down on the duvet and claw it into clenched fists with my fingers. He ploughs on, literally, and is soon sinking his whole length deep inside my ass. My ass throbs and burns and I moan into the duvet, he only takes that as further encouragement and fucks me harder and harder.

He let's go of my hips and pushes me down flat on the bed. He grabs my wrists pulling them out sideways, so I'm pinned down in a star shape. I then feel the weight of his body pressing me down onto the bed. He continues to fuck me, a little slower but deeper still, my sore pussy rubbing painfully of the duvet with each powerful thrust.

"Such a shame this is your last day." He whispers in my ear. "I'm gonna miss fucking your ass, but this won't be the last time I'm balls deep inside you"

I cum, flooded with filthy thoughts of him abducting me, taking what he wants, raping my ass, his cock so big....feeling so good....

He pulls out of my ass and flips me over onto my back like a rag doll. In one swift movement he tugs me to the end of the bed, he grabs my legs and looks at me deep in the eyes.

"Tell me what you want'" he says.

I look up at him, I know what he wants me to say. He rubs his thick coarse finger between my ravaged pussy lips onto my clit, I gasp.

"What do you want?" He repeats, cock pressing against my asshole.

"Fuck me." I hear my voice say.

He lifts my legs onto his shoulders and slams his cock up my ass. I cum before he does panting with an open mouthed silent scream. He grunts and I feel his hot cum filling my ass.

He pulls out and let's my legs drop down from his shoulders. I lay there, fucked and exhausted, I can feel his cum seeping out of my asshole.

"You came again didn't you?" He asks.

I don't answer, he reaches down and pinches my clit sending a bolt of pain throughout me. I clasp my legs together and try to pull his hand away but even with both hands I can shift his fingers from my clit.

"I'm not going to let go until I get an answer." He says pinching harder still.

"Yes!" I practically scream, he loosing his grip slightly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I came." I say.

He releases his clamp like grip and I cup my poor clit in my hands.

"Look at me." He says, I look up at him shamefully "Don't forget, I can and WILL fuck you anytime I want".

"Yes master." I reply meekly.

12