All Comments on 'Artist David and his Beautiful MIL'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Charlieboy2004Charlieboy2004over 1 year ago

It's well written. Ruth obviously liked her son in law and took the "job". For a man to fuck his wife's mother is so different to fucking your own mother. This guy has balls. Please continue.

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 1 year ago

nice story, but an abrupt ending. couldve gone on furhter.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Slow pace and a quick finish. Felt like the story wasn't over.

Tall78701Tall78701over 1 year ago

Not bad. But I think it would have been more interesting if Holly had accompanied her mother to all of the sessions. No cheating that way, and it might have even been more realistic.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

It was ok... But!!!

It was too much like your other artist story. I knew what was going to happen before it did, as a result which took too much away from this tale. I also agree it was to short, too much build up to stop so abruptly. Your too good an author for this, as it is, to be considered good. Still, Thanks for Sharing. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Splendid! I loved it!

Very unusual! It will stay in my memory...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Splendid! Unique!

I loved it!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like to see it carried on a bit more, maybe taking her anally in a matching painting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it ,I thought most parts were spot on. However I think that you should have taken more time to describe in better detail what the orgasms were like so the audience can feel it to. But like I said other than that I really liked it.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Interesting story with some hot scenes. It felt like it ended too abruptly. It sounds like the artist would be better off with the MIL than the harridan he married.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

An artist is incomplete till his masterpiece is finished. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the ending? I liked it until I hit that abrupt end.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Wonder if Daughter is in on it

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

The Pygmalion Effect

The Artist receives a commission: erotic scene between a mature woman and a young man. How do you fill the role of a mature attractive woman? How do you find such a person willingly to appear in the altogether? Artist's wife suggests Ruth, her mother.

In the course of painting Ruth a relationship develops despite the age difference. Should he abandon his wife to wed his mother - in - law?

I might have preferred a version where there was a difference in intents between the artist and model, where the artist fell in love with the image he was creating and the image he created blinded him to real person behind the image. Something of that order was presented as a theme in Alan Alda's movie SWEET LIBERTY where he an author fell in love with an actress who played a character from his book.

Still CHRIS' ARTIST AND MOTHER IN LAW is an excellent piece.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

ALL IN THE FAMILY

The artist needs an alluring mature model to pose nude. The commission is good. He needs to produce a masterpiece. For the model, his wife suggests her mother. Did she intend to put temptation in her husband's face or keep an affair all in the family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story made me wet --- AGAIN. I loved it. Thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.