Artist David and his Beautiful MIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,942 Followers

I couldn't take this anymore. My cock was doing its best to burst out of my trousers, and there was an ache in my balls that would only go when I'd shot my load.

It was time to do more than just watch!

My hand almost got there, another second and it would have.

It wasn't that loud, but it had startled both of us. It was my phone. I looked up at her, and I could see that her face had changed. Gone was the temptress, she was now back to just being Ruth, my Mother-in-law.

As she closed her legs, she said, with some irritation in her voice, "You'd better answer that, it might be important."

She was blaming me for spoiling the mood. That wasn't fair, and I now had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, because it was unlikely that we'd be in this situation again. From now on, our time together would be purely professional.

It was Sir Robert, but to me he'd become every swear word that I could think of, and it took all of my effort to be civil with him.

"My dear boy, how is the painting, is it a masterpiece?"

It wasn't, but when I'd altered it so that the woman had Ruth's pussy, then it would be.

"Not yet, but it will be when I've finished it."

And that was it, until he dropped a bombshell with his parting words.

"I want them to be fucking."

Then he ended the call. I wanted to cry. Most of what I'd already painted would now have to be scrapped. And what was my Mother-in-law going to say about it? I'd taken the call in the kitchen, so she wasn't aware of what he'd said. She wasn't going to be happy that her pussy, her pride and joy, wasn't going to be displayed in all its glory. And I was right.

"You must be joking."

I shook my head.

That set the tone for the rest of the afternoon. What had started off as being exciting, had become solemn. At four o'clock I called it a day.

When I got home, Holly greeted me with, "Mother called, she told me what happened today."

I didn't like the sound of that. I needed to quickly explain, to tell her that I'd only looked at her Mother's pussy, and that was only because Ruth had asked me to do it.

"I wonder why he asked for that?"

So thankfully, she hadn't told her Daughter everything!

The next day, it was my turn to be late. Ruth was already there, but she wasn't annoyed that she'd had to wait outside the studio for me to arrive.

When we were inside, she loudly declared, "I'm not going to let that little fucker get me down. Let's give him one hell of a painting."

Good, she was back to being the woman that I know and love. Full of life, and full of energy. But I didn't like her being disrespectful to my patron, she should call him Sir little fucker!

After quickly undressing, it took her a couple of minutes to get the pose right. Now we could start. However, after just two strokes I stopped.

"Lower your right breast."

She did, but it still wasn't right.

"Higher."

Now it was too high. This time when I opened my mouth she cut me off before I could speak.

"I think it would be better if you moved it yourself."

I held it as if it was delicate china, but that was never going to work. Now my touch was firmer, and I liked the feel of her large mound, but my cock liked it even more, because it was currently expanding at a rapid rate.

When I moved it, it was heavy, as a breast should be. While I was doing it, my eyes were fixed on the nipple that was nearest to me. So near, but it might as well have been miles away. I might want it, even yearn for it, but she was my Mother-in-law, so I was never going to get it.

Eventually I got it right, but I made the most of it. I'd strung it out for as long as I could. Ruth must have realised what I'd been doing, but she didn't say anything.

That had been exciting, but it was now time to get back to work. For the next hour I concentrated, and I was rewarded by producing some of my best work ever.

After stepping back to admire it, I said, "Come and see what I've done."

She almost leapt off the sofa, and then she was quickly with me. I didn't need to ask for her opinion, her stony-face said it all. I was pleased with it, but she obviously wasn't.

"Spit It out, and don't hold back."

She started with some minor points, and I had to agree with her that it would be better if I changed them. They were not a problem, easy to fix. Then she told me the main thing that she didn't like.

"It doesn't look real, the angle isn't right. And it would be better if it was thicker."

The man had his cock inside her, but a lot of it was still outside. If I'd painted it with him deep inside her then there wouldn't have been much to see. It had been a difficult task to show off his cock and some of her pussy while they were fucking. I'd thought that I'd pulled it off, but according to her, I hadn't.

"While I was showering this morning, It occurred to me that this might happen. So I brought my trusty friend with me."

I looked at the door. Was there a man waiting outside? There must be. He was going to come in and fuck her. While they were writhing about, with him on top of her, I was supposed to paint them. I shook my head, it was never going to work.

But she didn't go to the door, instead she went to where her handbag was. From it she pulled out her, 'friend'.

It was a dildo, and it was shaped like a cock. She held it up so that I could have a better look at it. I had to smile. It was realistic, it even had a pair of balls. But what I liked best about it, was that it wasn't as big as my cock!

A few days ago, my Mother-in-law's body had been a mystery to me. Seeing her in a swimming costume was the limit of how revealing she would be when I was there. Now it was different. Her being naked was routine. I'd even seen her pussy close up, as clear as if I was watching it on a 4K Ultra HD television. And while I was admiring the view, the smell of her sex had filled my nostrils.

But that was nothing compared to what I was seeing now!

In her pussy was that cock shaped dildo, and it was sticking out like a flagpole. It was highly erotic, but at the same time it was also very funny.

"What do you think, does it look like I'm being fucked?"

No, but I wasn't going to tell her that. I'd spotted an opportunity and I was going to make the most of it.

"It does, but I need to make a minor adjustment."

I then walked towards her as if I was taking a leisurely stroll, but inside me my heart was beating like the clappers. When I put my hand on it I hesitated. If I was to do it, then there would be no going back. I took a deep breath and then I went for it.

When I'd finished, I said, "That's better."

What I'd done was push it further in, just an inch, but it was enough to make her gasp.

"No, I was wrong. It will look better when more of it is out of you."

It wouldn't, that was just my excuse for moving it again. This time, because as I pulled on it, it stretched her meaty pussy lips, she made a louder noise. It was a moan. I then looked up at her face. She was smiling. Was that her way of telling me that she wanted me to continue? I wasn't sure, but when she closed her eyes, I knew that I'd been given the green light!

I was gentle at first, but it wasn't long before I lost control. I was now fucking her with it, at a speed that should be too fast for her, but she wasn't complaining.

This was wrong, and Holly would chop my balls off if she ever found out about this, but I didn't care. I was driven on by some primeval urge. This was sex, a basic instinct that couldn't be ignored. She was a woman and I was a man, her being my Mother-in-law was irrelevant.

She'd been loud, but that was nothing compared to how she was when I made her come. And she wasn't just noisy, she was also animated. Her back had arched, only going flat again when her orgasm was fading. I was impressed. Holly's are always a lot milder than that.

Perhaps we should have talked about it. We could have sat down together on the sofa, drinking coffee, while we discussed what we'd just done. That's what adults are supposed to do. But we didn't do that, we took the easy option.

We pretended that nothing had happened!

The rest of the day was surreal. She lay on the sofa, but without the dildo sticking out of her, and I did the painting. It was as if nothing untoward had happened. When it was time to finish, I was beginning to believe that it had just been a figment of my imagination. But I knew that it had been real. I'd plunged a dildo in and out of my Mother-in-law, and it had given her an epic climax.

On my way home, it was all that I could think about, and it wasn't making me excited. Instead, it was making me worried. Holly would suspect something, and she'd make me confess.

And I was right, as soon as I walked through the door she was quizzing me.

"Tell me all about it."

I was doomed, but if I was to beg for mercy then she might only chop one of my balls off. Before I could speak she said more.

"Don't bother, you look tired. And I can't imagine anything exciting ever happening in your boring studio. So it's not worth you telling me what you've done today."

She then laughed, because she thought what she'd just said was very funny, and I joined in, relieved because I hadn't been found out!

When we went to bed I was eager for sex. However, Holly was not. And it was a firm no, one that was never going to change into a yes.

"We'll have it tomorrow."

"OK, but can we have it tonight as well?"

Her response to that was to turn her back on me. We've been married long enough for me to know that it wasn't because she wanted me to spoon her. After giving a deep sigh I stopped trying. I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even I knew that there are some battles that you can never win.

I woke early, at seven thirty, but only because somebody was calling me. While rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I answered it.

"David, I want something adding to the painting, another pussy."

Inwardly I groaned, but my response to him was calm. He was the boss, and he was paying a lot for it, so, within reason, he could have whatever he wanted.

"OK, give me the details."

He did, and I then laughed. The old duffer had got me. It was a pussycat, and he wanted it to be at the foot of the sofa!

I told Ruth about the cat while she was undressing for our next session. She didn't find it funny.

"I think he's a bit odd."

I corrected her.

"When you are as rich as he is, you aren't odd, you're eccentric."

She was now naked.

"Shall we start?"

That got a yes from her, but she didn't go towards the sofa, instead she came towards me, only stopping when she was in my space.

"We can spend the day wanting each other, and then go home frustrated, or we can get it out of our system."

And then, just in case I was too stupid to understand what she'd just said, she spelt it out for me.

"I mean that we should fuck."

I pinched myself. It hurt, so I wasn't dreaming. But this was too good to be true, so I was going to do it again to make sure. That's when she kissed me, full on the lips, and with a passion that was reserved for teenagers.

As we kissed we embraced, both of us holding the other one tightly. We stayed like that for only a few minutes, but it felt like hours. When we stopped, after catching her breath, she was the first to speak.

"Let's go to the sofa."

We did, and we were now sitting next to each other, holding hands. Then I looked down at her large breasts, and those nipples that had been taunting me for so long. It was time to enjoy them.

I couldn't get enough of them. My hands were all over her tits, and then I went for her ripe nipples. First with my fingers, and then with my mouth.

"You're my baby, suck harder."

I did, and she moaned. I liked hearing it, so I kept on feasting on her tit. Her moaning was now almost off the scale. Every time I switched nipples it seemed to excite her even more.

"Get your cock out, I want it in my hand."

I wanted it in her pussy, as deep in as possible, but her hand would do for now.

I got it out in record time. I didn't bother taking my trousers off, I just unzipped them. It would fail the audition for a porn movie, but it was still a decent size. And it was reliable. It would stay rock-hard until the job was done. I was proud of my cock.

While I continued to enjoy her tits, Ruth was pleasuring my cock. I was getting from her long slow strokes that were perfect. They were exciting me, but not so much that I would come. I was desperate to empty my balls, but I was going to do that inside her sweet pussy.

"I need to be fingered."

I didn't keep her waiting, my fingers were at her opening before she'd managed to fully open her legs. Then I pushed two of them deep into her, it made her purr.

This was good for both of us, no, it was a lot better than that. She was being fucked by my fingers, and at the same time, her clit was getting some attention from the thumb of my other hand. And my cock wasn't missing out, because her hand was still on it, still doing wonderful things to it.

"You have to stop."

I groaned, she was having second thoughts. So near, but yet so far. The ultimate prize, of me being allowed to fuck her, was now never going to happen.

"If you don't then I'm going to come."

I was so relieved that I almost laughed. It was still game on. But why was her reaching it a problem? Then I understood.

"If I make you come will we still be able to fuck?"

"Yes, but not straight away."

I could wait, so it wasn't a problem.

"After, if you lick my pussy, that will help to get me aroused. That's if you want to."

Want to? I'd gladly pay for the pleasure of doing it!

I could now continue, and I did, using all the skill that I had in my fingers. It wasn't long before her breathing changed, and then, shortly after, she was in it.

I was a gentleman, giving her time to recover before putting my head between her legs.

I loved the smell of it, but the taste was even better. When I pushed my tongue into her opening she squirmed. Then I enjoyed her labia, they were a nice mouthful. The attention that I was giving them was starting to turn her on.

It was a while before I moved onto her clit, and when I did, she was ready for it to be played with.

"That's nice, but just a bit lower."

I made the adjustment, and when my tongue flicked across her little jewel she was louder. But I could do better than that. The next one was spot on, I'd found her sweet spot!

From then on it was all plain sailing. Almost effortlessly, I was now slowly taking her towards her second climax of the day.

"Tell me when you're ready."

I didn't have to wait long.

"Put that big fat cock deep up my pussy, and then fuck me as hard as you can with it."

That was music to my ears.

I didn't know where that big fat cock was, so she would have to make do with mine. When I pushed it in she moaned, and when it bottomed out, she grunted.

I was prepared to wait, to give her time to get used to my, 'big fat cock'. However, she was as eager as I was to continue.

"Fuck me, and don't hold back."

I was now fucking her hard, and every stroke was a long one. But it wasn't enough for her, she wanted more.

"Is that the best that you can do?"

She was goading me, trying to squeeze more out of me. And it worked. From somewhere deep inside of me, I found more. Not a lot, but it was enough.

"My pussy's going to come!"

She sounded surprised, as if she'd thought that it would never happen. For me it was a relief, I could now empty my balls.

With perfect timing, that I'd have to say was more down to good luck rather than skill, we came together. As I flooded her pussy, she reached it. Had it hit the same heights as her other one? I didn't know. That one I had been watching, but this time I wasn't. My climax had been all consuming, so I was oblivious to anything else.

This time we did talk, but not for long, because there was a painting that needed to be finished. Yes, we shouldn't have done it, but we had no regrets. Would we do it again? Of course we would, but we needed to be careful because I was quite fond of my testicles.

I would hate to lose them!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,942 Followers
12