All Comments on 'Artist in the Park'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan8 months ago

That was good and really different, although leaving it like that...

ActingupActingup8 months ago

Wonderful, and keep going!

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

Loved it! Although me being me, I always want more: what did her parents think, how long did it take to finish, did any of her friends comment, did she show any of her friends, did Robert become closer to her, etc. That’s probably why I prefer novels to short stories, I always want to know more. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Please consider a sequel? Pretty please?

ActingupActingup8 months ago

I think for me the plausibly ridiculous aspect was an artist making a comfortable living - where *do* you dream these things up? But having put him in this position, you can have some fun with it and I hope you do. I thought that the story was going to zero in on the Mum and kids - did she notice that she was being captured on canvas, and how did she feel about that?

FljimFljim8 months ago

I enjoy your stories so much. I am comforted that many of your stories have multiple episodes.......thanks

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker8 months ago

Excellent, hopefully you will continue his / their journey.

Are you intending an episodic series of engagements with different subjects or to continue with the same couple? I think it would work really well both ways. More erotic interplay during the painting process would have really lit my candle, but that is only personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely interested in a series

intim8intim88 months ago

As much as I'd love to know what happens from here, I think milking it for a series would diminish it. It's complete here in the essentials, a complete story that begins and ends.

You've got plenty of other stories to tell, each with its own unique theme and point. Some might take more than one entry to tell, but this one is told.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ooh La La. So intense, so urgent, so hot.

Although “mammary magnificence”? That gets an arch brow of its own, a spluttered cough amongst so much other treasure.

Bravo, Publius. I hope to read more of these two sexy fuckers soon

LambchopCALambchopCA8 months ago

I'd agree with your first two commentators. There's a hint of personality here, and I'd really like to see how these characters grow over time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this was a damn good story and just the way I like them to be told. thank you for the effort, it is not wasted.

KiwigiverKiwigiver8 months ago

Absolutely fantastic. You have always been good but you have excelled yourself this time.

I await the next installment with baited breath

gbamin9gbamin98 months ago

My god, what a phantastic tale. I love your characters, and I would love to read one or two parts more: Are they in love? Is there a future together? What will her family say? I‘m sure you will find some obstacles these two folks can get out of their way. Again, so much love!

LokikatLokikat8 months ago

Awesome story. I would like to see it continue.

ArthurBarkerArthurBarker8 months ago

That was amazing. So very erotic. It's a favorite I will read again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Exquisite! Your word pictures reminded me of James Lee Burke and I could sis and feel the tension and excitement. BRAVO,

grumpyolddoc

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great work, I really enjoyed reading! Looking forward to part 2 soon

FakeStreetFakeStreet8 months ago

Nicely done, especially the way you captured the artist’s feelings as he worked and the cutely awkward dynamics between them.

BigMoseBigMose8 months ago

Excellent work, please keep it going.

LovesDancingLovesDancing8 months ago

I look forward to reading more of this story, hopefully about why the beautiful Sophia seems uncertain of herself as a desirable woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would be interested in more episodes, I have enjoyed all of your stories.

CarcosanCarcosan8 months ago

Great story! The perspective of the artist is refreshing, and clearly well-researched. I love Robert's descriptions as well. Would love to see a sequel, but as you said, this stands wonderfully on its own!

Trc2003Trc20038 months ago

This is one of the sexiest stories I ever read… it makes me wish I was able to draw and paint!

And the alliteration is fun.

Please keep on the good work!

coeurdorcoeurdor8 months ago

It is perfect and complete.

The only follow-on I might enjoy would be her wanting a friend painted...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story! Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed the slightly longer story! Can’t wait for whatever comes next, whether a part 2 or entirely an new series!

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotos8 months ago

Amazing writing, such an excellent job. Please include more of this story line.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew8 months ago

The story started out painfully slow and with a topic that did not hold much interest to me. But your writing is so good I stayed with it, and I am so glad I did! Awesome job!

Camguy4funCamguy4fun8 months ago

A smoldering and very erotic read! And a pleasure to read. Great job!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

Bravo, Maestro. Bravo. You’re good. You’re very good. But as big a fan as I am, I never expected a work as sublime as this.

This was a Bartok string quartet in prose fiction. Most Bartok listeners simply hear some beautiful harmonies and dissonance. I hear a long, protracted orgasm. This long, slow orgasm began as she peeked over his shoulder and culminated many pages later.

You’re so good I fucking hate you.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

Damn. I just read some of your “reviews”.

Pearls before swine.

Seahorsey1970Seahorsey19708 months ago

Very enjoyable read. The erotic nature was pleasing.

musiccouple9091musiccouple90918 months ago

Fantastic work! I hope she has a friend who wants to join her for a sequel…

Crawfc323Crawfc3238 months ago

Loved the slow build and powerful finish

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I love the way you paint with words. The pallet of thoughts and emotions is beautifully connected to the colors and tones utilized by the artist you have brought to life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another fantastic story, but this one seems to be n a different plane. I really got into it and enjoyed immensely. I can’t paint or draw to save my life, but the details and artistic thought leap out into my mind with ease. My humble opinion is a story and painting of her back and ass would complement nicely,

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF8 months ago

Incredible story. 5*+. The slow buildup was extremely sexy. But one quibble … she’s going to put 4 foot high painting underneath a 5 foot high painting, both on top of her bed? Exactly how high is her ceiling?

Publius68Publius688 months agoAuthor

Alberto…

BEHIND it…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'd love to read about what happens when she returns to pick up the painting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very nice, verry arousing, ..brought a smile!

mikesch_236mikesch_2368 months ago

Really really liked it -- I hope there's more!

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge8 months ago

Very pleasing. Thanks!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF8 months ago

Behind it? Meaning not visible without moving the bed?

Publius68Publius688 months agoAuthor

She hung the portrait on the wall, then hung the skyline over the top of it, so the nude was hidden behind it.

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

Don’t forget that the nude canvas is 4’x 8’ while the city skyline is 5’x6’, plenty of overlap to shelter her sexy little secret. Just knowing it’s there, she’ll feel the same thrill as when under that precisely professional suit lies lewd and lascivious lingerie. Let the men wonder why she wears a subtle sensuous smile.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

Oops, the skyline is 5’x10’! I wonder from whence that ‘6’ came.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Superbly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a boss one time who gave speeches. Listening to him was like reading a good book. In your case reading your stories is like reading a good book. In this particular instance you have applied pastels on canvas with a storyline that thoroughly complements your writing skill set and leads one wondering if you paint as well as you write.

I do not know if you can turn this colorful and spirited tale into a series, but I would like to see how you do it and where you take it.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

That was great. I really enjoyed reading it.

SleepiscousinofdeathSleepiscousinofdeath7 months ago

Don't make this a series. The appeal here is that they really don't know each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think there is a great possibility of GROWTH for the principals here! Never mind that the initial encounters were in the context of "strangers." EVERYONE starts out there, it's inherently so, regardless!

I'm imagining that they start anew after the break that's already started, with the delivery of the completed canvas, and still haven't gotten enough of each other. However, the encounters they've had in the interim have changed the dynamic, and also David has yet to preserve Sophia's ASS in a drawing! Which would be an incredibly hot selling "anonymous" nude portrait.

I hope he'll be able to eventually convince her that she IS a "sex bomb" and she needs periodic "exploding" to prevent a major catastrophe! And that their trysts are necessary for them both!

So far the stories have been mostly about his conquests and not nearly as much about hers. That would be a great way to expand the series, and I'd love to see her give him her ass exclusively, even though she needs to continue fucking and sucking others.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a lovely story. Lush, with oodles of anticipation and a throbbing finale. Who could ask for more? Matt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Even more fun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally superb! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I usually spend my afternoons with a good book and once in a while come onto this site to see what is offered. I'm very glad I did that today. Your work is exceptional. When I was a young man, I had a similar, although reverse, experience. A woman artist painted me in the nude. The build up was as intense as you portrayed and it culminated similarly to your story. What I learned from that experience, however, was that you can never duplicate the intensity once there is familiarity. The lives of your characters are too different for their nova to be repeated and, while there would likely be an attempt at a repeat when she picked up the work, it would be, at best, a warm and friendly and, probably, somewhat frenetic, co-mingling. They would part friends and, possibly, occasional lovers but their lives would not justify this story being a series.

Nonetheless, thank you for the beautiful portrait you painted with your words. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent. I sincerely hope you continue this story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass4 months ago

You spent a lot of time penning this story--and you did a great job at it. The only question I have is: "Was this just a one-night stand" or did they have a continuing relationship? Whatever, it's worthy of five stars.

Redbeard101Redbeard1014 months ago

Brilliant! Highly erotic and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I keep checking to see if you've added to this series. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Same as reviews below. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

It made me fervently wish I was an artist. For many reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...