Artist Jed and his Beautiful Sister

Story Info
It's what happened when she modeled nude for him.
7.2k words
4.51
64.8k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

"So do we have a deal?"

I didn't hesitate. With a big smile on my face, I gave him a quick, "Yes."

He then shook my hand. When I left his apartment, I had in my pocket a big fat cheque. As soon as I got home, I showed it to Emma. When she saw the amount, she squealed with delight.

"Las Vegas here we come!"

Then she looked at me, daring me to say no. There was no way I was going to disappoint her, so I nodded, and that got me a big hug. I waited until after our evening meal, before telling her that there was more to come. Sir Bartholomew Ponsonby, had paid me half now, with the rest on completion of the painting.

She was stunned at first, but then she declared, "Dubai here we come!"

This time I shook my head. She tried to look annoyed, but she couldn't help smiling. When I laughed, she joined in.

We had married when we were twenty five. I was a budding artist, and she was an accountant. It's only now, seven years later, that I was making a decent living. I was getting a reputation as a good artist, and as a result, lots of work.

I'm not fussy, I paint whatever the client wants. It might be the view from their house, or their pet cat. It can be anything. However, over the last two years, quite a lot of my commissions have been for paintings of women, and most of them nude!

It started when I did one for a local aristocrat. His wife posed nude for me. Since then, it's got me a lot of work, from his friends and acquaintances. Sir Bartholomew wanted one, but not of his wife. And he told me why that was.

"Don't get me wrong. I love the old bird, but like me, she is past her prime. I want a painting of a young nubile woman, in an erotic pose. Something that will get my juices flowing."

I knew just the woman he was thinking of. It was Charlotte. She had modelled for me before, and she didn't mind taking all her clothes off. However, there was a problem with her. While posing for me, we had become lovers. When she wanted me to leave Emma, and I said no, it went sour. I still remember her parting words, as she had stormed out of my studio.

"Hell will have to freeze over before I work for you again."

And now, with global warming, that was never going to happen.

I now had a commission, but no model. I wanted to discuss it with Emma, but I couldn't. She might ask why Charlotte wasn't going to do it. I decided to speak to my Sister about it. I called her.

"So you want me to ask my friends if they will model for you?"

"Yes, and hopefully one of them will want to do it."

"And they have to be naked?"

"Yes."

"I'll ask. But they are all going to say no."

"It's worth a try."

"OK, but I do know somebody who will say yes."

"Good, who is it?"

"It's me."

"Very funny."

But I wasn't amused. She had raised my hopes, and then she had dashed them.

"I'm being serious."

It took me a few seconds to realise, that she was indeed serious about it.

"No, you can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you are my Sister."

"I have always wanted somebody to paint me, and I don't mind being naked."

"You can be naked as often as you want. But not in front of me."

"And I'm not working for the next two weeks, so the timing is perfect."

She tried to talk me into it, but I was having none of it. However, she did agree to ask her friends.

The next day, I worked late at my studio. I had a painting to finish. At seven, I applied the last brushstroke. Then I stepped back to admire it. Tomorrow, I could start on Sir Bartholomew's painting. But I still didn't have a model.

When I got home, I was surprised to see my Sister there.

"Serena has been telling me that you are looking for a model."

"Yes, Charlotte can't do it."

Thankfully, Emma didn't ask why that was. I then looked at my Sister.

"Did you ask them?"

"Yes, and they all said no. And Lucy told me to tell you, that you are a pervert!"

She then laughed, and Emma joined in. I didn't, because it wasn't funny.

After Serena had gone, I poured myself a large whisky. As I sipped it, I thought about the commission. I could use a photograph of a beautiful woman. Anyone would do. That would be my basis for the painting. However, even while I was thinking about it, I knew that it was a bad idea. I had tried that before, and it hadn't worked. It wasn't the same as using a model. If I did that, I would produce a mediocre painting, rather than a good one. I was on my second drink, when Emma joined me.

"You look worried."

"It's that damn painting. I don't have anybody to pose for me."

"Sorry, I should have said. You now have a model."

I looked at her, in disbelieve. Then I started to get annoyed. She might think it was funny winding me up, but I wasn't in the mood.

I sighed, before asking, "Who is it?"

"It's your Sister."

"Serena?"

It was her turn to sigh.

"Yes, you only have one Sister."

"She volunteered, but I said no."

"That's why she came to see me. When she told me, I thought it was a good idea. I want her to be your model," then she smiled, before adding, "A model that you can't fuck."

I was going to deny it, but the look on her face said, 'Don't you dare'.

I gave her my little boy look, and then I said, "Sorry, how long have you known?"

"From day one."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I knew it would blow over, and it did."

"So are you angry?"

"No, but don't make a habit of it. And you now have to do something for me, to make up for it."

I was going to say yes, to whatever it was. But I hoped that it wasn't going to be doing the shopping.

"You have to fuck me, and while you are doing it, tell me what you did with Charlotte."

I was so shocked with what she had said, that when she left the room, I didn't go with her. Then I came to my senses. I quickly got up, and then I followed her up the stairs.

We were now in the bedroom, and I was frantically taking her T-shirt off. Next was her bra. And I cursed as I struggled to unhook it. Was it stuck? But then it sprang open, and her big tits spilled out. I was on them in a flash. Even after all our time together, they still excited me. They were firm, and her nipples still pointed up. They were a teenager's wet dream.

I eagerly sucked on her nipple, and then I moved to the other one.

"Did you do that to your whore?"

"Yes."

My hand was now between her legs. When I got to her opening, I pushed two fingers in.

Before she could ask, I said, "Yes, I fingered Charlotte's big cunt. She likes three inside her."

"Do the same to me."

I did. It was a tight squeeze, and I had to push hard. Sometimes, Charlotte wanted more, and she would get all my fingers. Then I would rub her clit with my thumb. I didn't dare tell Emma that, because if I did, she would want the same, but it would be too much for her.

I was now moving my fingers in and out, slowly fucking her with them. And my mouth was still on her nipple. My cock hadn't yet made an appearance. When she wanted it, she would tell me, and I would get it out. I was happy for her to be in control. It was her reward, for being so casual about my infidelity.

Ten minutes later, I was beginning to think that it would end like this. That I would just finger her to a climax, rather than fuck her to one. She was enjoying what I was doing, but there was no indication from her, that she wanted to be fucked.

Then, with relief, I heard her say, "You need to fuck me with your big cock."

As soon as I unzipped myself, it sprang out. I liked her calling it big, but it isn't. However, at seven inches, it was above average. And, more importantly, it gets hard quickly, and it stays hard.

She now had her hand on it, and she was slowly stroking it.

"How did you fuck Charlotte?"

She didn't let me answer, before continuing with, "I bet the bitch bent over, and you fucked her juicy pussy from behind."

"Yes, and I'm going to do the same to you."

I had done that to Charlotte, but I had also fucked her in several other ways. One of the positions had even been new to me. But now wasn't the time to list them.

Before entering her, I moved the head of my cock up and down her slit. Then I rubbed her clit with it. I waited until she started pushing her bottom back, before pushing into her. When it was fully in, she gasped. She always did that, and it always made me smile.

Sometimes, we do it gently. A slow build up, that leads to a nice climax. At other times, it's fast and furious. Today it was the latter.

I was now fucking her, as if my life depended upon it. And she was spurring me on.

"Did you make her scream?"

"Yes, and she was loud."

I had told her what she wanted to hear. Even though I had fucked Charlotte hard, she hadn't really done that. Emma was going to speak again, but she stopped when I upped the pace.

Both of us were now getting close. She was moaning after each stroke, and I was grunting. I was desperate to empty my balls, but if I did it before she reached it, then I was a dead man.

"I'm nearly there."

That was good news, but I would still bet that I was going to beat her. And if I did, I would slow down, and that might stop her climaxing. Fortunately, I knew a trick that should work. It wasn't guaranteed, but most of the time it was successful with her.

When I put my finger on it, she gasped. She knew what was going to happen next.

"Yes, I want it."

I then gave it to her. Straight in, up to the knuckle. It almost made her climax, and the next stroke did. Seconds later, I got mine. A single finger into her asshole, had worked. But should I tell her than Charlotte preferred two?

We were now cuddling, enjoying the warm afterglow of good sex.

"Jed?"

"Yes."

"I do hope that it is really over between you and Charlotte?"

"Yes, you have my word."

"Good, but just to be clear. If it isn't, and I find out, then I am going to cut your cock off."

That made me shudder.

"And it will be with a blunt knife!"

The next day, I called my Sister. When I told her that she could be my model, she wasn't surprised.

"I knew Emma would talk you into it."

I asked, "Is tomorrow OK?"

It was, and we agreed on a ten o'clock start.

That evening, while I was relaxing with a beer, I thought about Serena. She was a few years younger than me. Twenty five, to my thirty two. She was the clever one, and she had a proper job. Something to do with finance. She had tried to explain it to me once, but it had gone over my head. And Serena wasn't just the brainy one in the family, she was beautiful as well. To go with her good looks, she had a curvy body. Men always noticed her large breasts, and rounded bottom.

If only she wasn't my Sister!

The next day, I was in my studio at nine thirty, getting everything prepared. To my surprise, my Sister was on time. She was wearing a scruffy T-shirt, and split jeans.

"Hi Bro, do you like my clothes?"

I showed my disapproval, by shaking my head, and she then laughed.

"I didn't see the point of wearing anything special, since I'm going to be naked."

Before starting, we had a coffee.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready. Do I do a striptease, or do I just take my clothes off?"

I ignored her. She then started taking her T-shirt off, and I turned away, to give her some privacy.

"Are you going to paint me with your eyes closed?"

It took me a while to understand what she meant. She was going to pose for me naked, so I didn't need to look away while she was undressing. When I turned around to face her, she was smiling.

My eyes were drawn to her large breasts, now only covered by a bra. She was a similar size to Emma, but more rounded. I then watched her take her jeans off. After stepping out of them, she bent down to pick them up. I was amazed at how relaxed she was. She was undressing as if I wasn't there. It might not be a big deal for her, but I was finding it uncomfortable.

She was now completely naked.

"What do you think? Will my body excite Sir..."

She'd forgotten his name.

"Bartholomew Ponsonby. If it doesn't, then nothing will."

That made her giggle, and while she did, her breasts wobbled. That was too much for me, I had to look away.

I was now ready to make the first brushstroke. She was reclining on the sofa, her breasts exposed, but her pussy hidden. All I could see was her bush, and it was wild. That had surprised me, I had expected it to be neatly trimmed, or for her to be shaved.

It wasn't long before she stopped being my Sister, and became just another model. After an hour, we stopped for a break. She wanted to see what I had done, but I said no. When she pouted her lips, and leant forward, pushing her breasts out, I almost gave in. It was a rule of mine, that nobody gets to see my paintings, until they are finished.

We were now back to work. She was in the same pose as before, and I was finishing the outline of her body.

"This sofa is comfortable, but I don't think Sir Bart will like it being in his painting."

"It isn't going to be in it. You are sitting on a Victorian lounger. That's how I am going to paint it."

"What about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to paint me as I am, or are you going to make changes?"

"I'm painting you just the way you are."

"So I'm not going to have bigger tits, or longer nipples?"

"No, what you have is more than enough."

That made her smile, but she was probably thinking that I was just flattering her. But I wasn't. Her body was as close to perfection as you can get, and I was sure that Sir Bartholomew would agree with me.

After another hour, we stopped for the day. She was happy to stay longer, but I explained to her that it was better like this. Little and often. That was another one of my rules. Before she left, we arranged the next session. It was in two days' time.

I was now working on another painting. This one was for a friend, and I was doing it for free. It was of his dog, 'Rover', who had recently died. He had given me a picture of it, and I was now turning it into a painting. What a contrast. The day had started with my beautiful Sister, and she had been naked, and it was now ending with a mongrel dog!

I got home early, just after four. Emma was in the kitchen.

After giving me a kiss, she asked, "How was it with Serena?"

"OK, make me a coffee, and I'll tell you all about it."

She did, and then I told her. I played it down, as if it hadn't been a big deal. She was just another model. But it had been different. It's not every day that you see your Sister naked.

That night, we made love. Charlotte wasn't mentioned. However, my Sister was there, but only in my mind. I couldn't help it, I kept thinking about her. When I sucked on Emma's nipples, I was imagining what it would be like, doing that to Serena. And would her cunt be as wet as Emma's was? When I climaxed, I almost called out her name.

We didn't get up until almost nine. Then we had a leisurely breakfast together.

"What's your plan for today?"

"I'm going to finish that piece for Jim."

"How is Rover?"

"He's still dead."

"Very funny, but I meant the painting."

"Two hours and it should be done."

It ended up being three. I had found it difficult to concentrate. I kept thinking about my Sister, remembering her naked body.

I was about to leave my studio, when Sir Bartholomew phoned me. That wasn't a surprise. He would want to know how it was progressing.

"Jed, have you started it?"

"I have. And I will be doing more tomorrow."

"Good, but I want to discuss something with you."

"OK."

"Is the lady naked, and in an erotic pose?"

"Yes, just the way you wanted it."

"I might not have been specific enough."

I thought that he had been, but apparently not. I was now waiting for him to say more. It was a few seconds before he did.

"I don't just want her breasts to be displayed. I want her legs to be open. Wide open."

"You want to see her pussy?"

"Crudely put, but yes."

"Anything else?"

I was being sarcastic, expecting him to say no. But he didn't.

"Yes, no pubic hair."

The call had now ended, and I was trying to make sense of what he had said. He was paying for it, so he could have what he wanted. But where would he display it? That was his problem, getting a new model, was mine. I rang my Sister.

"So now you see why I need to find a new model."

"He's a dirty old man."

"He is, but he is paying me a lot of money. If I don't give him what he wants, he will not be happy."

"But it's not a problem."

"It is, unless one of your friends can be persuaded. And this time they wouldn't just be naked, their pussy will be there for the entire world to see."

"I don't need to ask them, because I am going to do it. I'll be at your studio tomorrow at ten."

Then she ended the call. I was shocked. Had she really agreed to pose with her legs wide open? Yes she had, and she would be doing it tomorrow. I knew that I should call her back, and tell her no way. But I wasn't going to.

As I was driving home, I kept thinking about my conversation with Sir Bartholomew. Was he going to call again, and ask for more changes? Insist that he be included in the painting. Standing next to Serena, with her holding his erect cock? And of course, he would want me to exaggerate his member. I shuddered at the thought of that.

This time, she was late, by half an hour. I was beginning to think that she had changed her mind.

"Sorry Jed, it took me longer to shave than I expected."

That got me hard, and I had to discreetly adjust myself, while she made the drinks.

"Next time, I am going to bring some better coffee. Shall we start?"

I gave her a big smile, to hide my nervousness, and then I said, "Yes."

As before, she took her time undressing. When she got down to just her knickers, she stopped.

"You do realise, that when the painting is finished, I want a nice present."

"Yes, you can have anything you want."

And I meant it. But I wish she would get on with it. I was desperate to see her pussy.

She was now on the sofa, in the same position as last time. I could see that she was shaved, but her pussy was hidden.

"You need to open your legs."

"Like this?"

I nearly dropped the paint brush. He wanted it all to be on display, but this wasn't subtle. Her legs could not be any wider, and she had raised her knees. I was staring at her, and I didn't care if she noticed.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded my head several times, and it made her giggle.

"I like to think that I have a nice pussy."

She had, and the image of her showing it to me, was one that I would never forget. But I needed to compose myself. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Close your legs a bit, and lower your knees."

It took three attempts, but eventually, she had the pose that I wanted.

I was now in work mode, concentrating on the painting. However, my eyes kept being drawn downwards, to her pussy. Her tits were magnificent, but they were there for all to see. What she had between her legs was normally concealed. It had now been revealed to me, and it was a hidden gem.

She had large lips, and her clit was prominent. Her opening was clearly visible, and because of her pose, it was slightly open.

If only she wasn't my Sister!

When we had finished, she dressed, and then we had another coffee.

"So when do we do this again?"

"Tomorrow, if that's OK?"

It was.

As she was leaving, I said, "And don't be late."

She ignored me.

As soon as she closed the door, I started taking my jeans and underwear off. I then lay on the sofa, cock in hand. Thinking about my Sister, got it hard.

My hand was now frantically stroking it. Watching her, had been frustrating, and I now wanted to reach it as soon as possible. I did, in less than a minute.

I was now home, in the kitchen, with Emma. She was cooking our evening meal.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers
12