All Comments on 'Artist Jed and his Beautiful Sister'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story.

Nice story, well written. Maybe a second part could have Emma and Serena naked together. Maybe Jed needs a painting a picture with two naked women, for a very wealthy client!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Move

I'm thinking you should have his sister get pregnant and then more paintings start selling with the pregnant belly showing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story!

I thought your story was good. It started out a little confusing, but once it became clear, it developed well. It went along well and built up to a great ending! Good work! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep Writing

The title is the comment.

JagnagJagnagalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well thought out, well put together and well written 👍🏾

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
nice

great story line please continue. maybe get a 3some with wife and sis.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
It was....

just mediocre. All of it. 3*

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Confusing start, very difficult to figure out what was actually happening.

LovelyyoungthingLovelyyoungthingover 2 years ago

I habe read several of your stories. After a few years reading literotica stories, I have finally found a favorite author.

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

Love the originality of your stories, they aren't the same old schtick we see so much of in this genre. But, this is a request, not a criticism, can you please fill out the sex scenes a little more. They are great, but I would prefer a little more detail and a little more description of the action. Please keep writing. This is the sixth submission of yours I have read and all have been 5 star, all enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First class, thank you

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 years ago

This is so good. I like your writing style. However, I too, like Havoc100 would like to see the sex scenes with a bit more description and emotion. Other than that this is a good story.

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

So EROTIC!

We need MORE!

Can’t wait for the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.