Artist-Model

Story Info
The model goes to the artist's home for a private session.
1k words
3.78
6.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1: When I started modeling for art classes a few years ago, I handed out some homemade business cards in case someone wanted to hire me for private sessions. No one ever did, and I had forgotten about it, until I received an email from a woman asking if she could draw me. From several classes I had posed for, I remembered her as a very attractive woman who drew quickly. I agreed to pose nude for her and we scheduled a time for me to come to her home.

When I arrived she seemed a bit more relaxed being at her home than I recalled from seeing her in class. It was a warm day and she was dressed in shorts and a tank top, looking terrific. She welcomed me, thanked me, offered me a cold drink, and got quickly to work. I undressed in the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist, then returned to the living room which was all windows with great light. She had put on an apron over her clothes, something I had seen many artists do before. She directed me to a chair and asked me to choose a comfortable pose. I placed the towel on the chair and got comfortable, crossing my leg for a bit of modesty. She had me adjust my pose slightly, then began to draw. As I remembered she worked quickly, her eyes moving regularly between me and the paper. I had chosen a painting on the wall to focus on in order to keep my head still, but my eyes were drawn to her. Her face was prettier than I remembered, but her legs and arms were covered by neither her clothes nor the apron and I had to try hard to keep from staring at her lovely, exposed skin. I tried timing my glances to the moments when her eyes were on the paper, but she caught me several times when she looked back more quickly than I expected. I thought she might admonish me about it but she didn't say anything. In fact, I thought I detected the tiny beginnings of a smile in her mouth and her eyes.

I decided to redouble my efforts to keep my eyes fixed on the painting, which worked for a few minutes, but then my mind began to wander. The intimacy of the situation began to push propriety right out of my brain. I was naked, with a desirable woman, alone, in her home, and she was staring intently at my body. I thought of her bare leg, much of which was exposed to me; I thought of her arms, I thought of the parts of her body which I couldn't see. Then I started to think about her naked, about kissing her, touching her. And I began to become aroused. Up until now I was sure that my penis was of no interest to her and had not been catching her attention. But now that familiar feeling took over my groin. I could feel myself getting hard, so I glanced down to see what she might see. I realized I was in trouble. I wondered what she would do: throw a pencil at me? Demand I leave immediately? Call the police?

I looked at her face just as she was looking at mine. The smile was a bit more evident, my heart jumped. "I think we could use a short break" she said. I waited until she disappeared into the bathroom before I got up. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the kitchen to refill my water glass. I thought about pouring the cold water on my crotch but couldn't figure out how to explain the mess. I tried to will my erection away but knew that was hopeless. So I returned to my chair and spent a moment trying to figure out the best angle for my leg, hoping to make hide my condition.

When she returned her smile was even more evident in her eyes. I wanted her so badly. My heart pounded. My penis twitched. I was doomed.

Ch. 2: She drew furiously for a few minutes and I concluded that arrest wasn't imminent. She had moved her stool slightly and I hoped that the paper blocked her view of my lower half. I was totally unable to fight the urge to look at her, so I did so with minimal discretion. I looked at her neck and wanted to kiss it, her arm and wanted it wrapped around me, her leg and wanted to caress it from one end to the other. My penis was rock hard.

Although much blood had left my brain, something began to dawn on me. Something was different about her. She still wore the apron but the little bit of shoulder strap from her tank top was no longer visible, and I couldn't see the bit of her shorts that had been visible a few minutes before. I was openly staring at this beautiful woman, and then I realized she was staring at me. She laid down her paper and pencil and reached behind her neck to unfasten the apron strap there. She let it fall exposing her perfect breasts, which she caressed gently. Entranced, I wrapped my hand around my penis and slowly stroked it. Leaving the apron tied around her waist, she stood and took the few steps toward me. My legs were stretched out on the ottoman and she straddled them. She caressed my thigh with one hand while she moved the other under her apron. I heard the sounds of moisture for a few moments, then she extended her hand toward me. "This is for you..." she began as she inserted her shiny fingers into my mouth. As I sucked on them, enjoying her delicious taste, she used her other hand to untie the apron and pull it away. As she dropped it she finished her sentence "...and so is this."