Artist Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped up onto the stage and asked how she should pose. Jack directed her pose on the blanket covered overstuffed chair and they began to draw.

After a wile she heard a kitchen timer and Jack told her it had been ten minutes and she should stretch and walk about a bit. This was her cue to get close to the men and see their work while she was naked. She wanted to know how bold they would be with her after the other day and if they would still be friendly with their hands. She didn't plan on encouraging them too much yet.

The two guys she identified from the other day as being the more lusty of the four did not let her down. One brushed his arm across her breast as if an accident, but when she didn't move away he rested his arm on her breast as he explained his drawing. George was not as subtle and started playing with her nipple as he showed off his drawing comparing his rendition of her nipple to her actual nipple. Jack and the other more passive man did not touch her, but at next break she made sure to encourage them both.

At every break she was fondled extensively, but within some limits the guys set among themselves. She had hands on her breasts and butt and enjoyed the attentions. She noticed after every break that the lumps in the pants of the artist became more and more obvious. She wanted to stroke each one, but she also imposed some limits on herself. She did try to estimate the size of what each man had hidden under his pants. None were what you might call small; each had an impressive budge. Also none flaunted a member so large to be painful.

After about an hour and a half she asked if they might want a different pose. She had made sure the poses she held exposed as much of her as possible, but she now had something else in mind. She had already sat facing them with her legs spread and they seemed to love that.

"What did you have in mind?" Jack asked.

"How about having two models, me with one of you, making out?

The room went totally silent as her suggestion rattled around in their brains.

Carol was not surprised when George stepped forward saying, "I'll go first," as he started to take off his clothes.

The expression on Carol's face of initial shock, then interest, must have encouraged George to add, "Models need to be naked," as he removed his shirt.

Carol's interest increased. She really wanted to see his budge naked and in all his glory. She had not thought that he would be naked, but now that he was taking off his clothes, her excitement grew and she couldn't stop staring at him.

Once George had removed all of his clothes he stepped up onto the stage with his raging hard-on. Carol was impressed. His cock was slightly longer than normal and had a nice girth in her opinion. She gave him a hug feeling his member press against her.

Carol turned to the rest of the group, "Is they any special way you want us to pose?"

George answered, "How about if I play with your nipples for a while?"

No one disagreed so Carol sat back in the chair and George stood beside her pinching each of her nipples while his cock bobbed within inches of her face.

She became more and more aroused with each passing minute. George's cock swung inches from her face and mouth. His manipulations of her nipples only fanned the flames of her desire. She stuck her tongue out several times stretching to reach the tip of his cock, but it was just out of reach. He noticed her attempts and leaned forwards brushing his cock against her cheek. Just as the timer indicated the time had ended, she licked his cock before getting up.

She checked out the drawings the other artist had done and was very impressed. It seemed as if the erotic nature of the pose had increased their skill level. She defined the next pose of her still seated in the chair with George standing beside her, but this time she would be fondling his cock. She made sure to position her mouth close to the tip of his organ as if she were masturbating him and posed to have him shoot his cum into her mouth.

George visibly had problem with this pose just as Carol had problems with the last pose. She didn't want him to cum during the pose, or did she. She made sure to squeeze him whenever she felt him stiffen up; otherwise she slowly stroked him. Her lips moved closer every so often and briefly touched the tip of his cock several times, once with her mouth open and the head of his penis resting on her lower lip. She had to back away and squeeze him hard after that, but she did smile and planned on doing it again.

Again the timer went off too soon for Carol's liking, but she did lick the underside of George's cock before getting up to check out the work of the other artists.

The work was the best she had seen from these guys and she gave each one an intimate hug and a kiss. She had not expected to have a tongue thrust into her mouth, but enjoyed it and kissed each man with the same intensity.

The time indicated that this was to be the last pose and George dictated what it would be. Carol was to be on her hands and knees with George behind her as if he were fucking her. He insisted on being very close and actually touching her with his cock. Otherwise he said if would look faked.

Both George and Carol were so aroused from the previous poses neither could stop themselves from moving closed. They both caught themselves several times and moved back only to find George's cock encased by Carol's wet outer lips again. They unintentionally developed a rhythm going deeper each time, until after three minutes into the pose George was pumping into Carol hot and heavy. The both collapsed after their orgasms and the pose was over. None of the artist had made a single mark on their paper.

They recovered and Carol announced, "Well that was fun, who wants to pose with me next time?"

12