Artistic Japanese Princess

Story Info
Sexual adventures with an artistic Japanese woman.
6.5k words
4.58
8.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers

Artistic Japanese Princess

Kayla was an attractive woman in a very simple way. When I saw her pics for the first time I suspected that she looked great when she woke up in the morning and had a nice athletic shape. But let me back up a bit...

I had met Kayla in the usual way--on a popular dating website. She lived in Santa Monica and after twenty years of being a psychologist she tossed it aside and followed her real passion in fashion and design. Her undergrad education was industrial design and she loved designing women's purses and bags and then sourced them in the Orient. She had been doing that part-time for years but now she was ready to go full-time. During our first phone call she had a captivating smooth low-pitched voice that at first seemed a little serious but could also show humor and laugh. We spoke again two days later when I had texted her and she asked to call because she preferred a live voice over a text. During our call she had texted me pics of the items she had designed and her art--she was talented. We made plans for two nights later at a restaurant that she suggested we meet at. The day of our date she asked me to pick her up in front of her building, which made me think that she felt comfortable enough with me.

When I arrived and parked across the street in the older but nice neighborhood I texted her that I had arrived. There were a good number of people walking about due to the restaurants and small retail shops so I was not sure why she wanted to drive somewhere else. I saw the door to the building open I saw a "different" Kayla--she looked flashier than her pics from her profile. Her hair was longer and she did her eyes a bit sexier--she looked great. I could also see that she was telling me the truth about her running because her short sundress showcased her great legs. I got out of my car and she gave me a big smile as she walked towards me. I could also see that she was braless due to the slight jiggle and slightest hint of nipples--looked very inviting. She did not look 52. She had a bit of a princess look that I liked.

"Hello Kayla You look great. A little different from your pics but I am not complaining."

"Hi Greg. You are tall and your eyes are even bluer in person. Not bad," she said with a smile and giggle.

There was at least physical attraction but the next twenty minutes would be important in my opinion. I have started many dates that create an instant erection, like this one, but after a few minutes you realize no vibe.

"I put simpler pics on my profile so I don't get men that are just going for looks. I need intellect to also get me interested."

"Well unfortunately I do look like my pics. There is not much I can do to change my looks--I guess the best way to improve my looks is a hat and sunglasses," I said joking.

"Oh no. You are very handsome. I like a masculine man. I'm not into that," she said as she nodded towards two "metro" looking men with their women across the street.

"Well I will take that as a complement. So let's get going I'm getting hungry."

"Me too," she said with a grin.

I opened the door for her as she climbed in and due to my very low sports car seat could see that she was not wearing panties. I got a full view and she had just the slightest hint of a small patch trimmed nicely. Now my cock was stiff.

The drive to the restaurant was short and our conversation was flowing. I also could not take off my mind that under the thin dress was nothing. She had to know that I knew that. Kayla was a cool customer too--she was not your typical submissive Asian woman but then again she was born here but her parents were from Japan. When she got out of my car she did not make eye contact but made a slight hesitation giving me another good look at her nice slit--she knew I would be looking.

When we entered the restaurant and waited for our table Kayla shifted over closer to me and gave me a nice smile as we stood.

"So am I passing the test so far," she asked me with a sexy look.

"Yes. I can tell you have a brain and a good sense of humor. That is so important to me."

"Okay but what about the rest? Do you like what you see? Let's be honest. There needs to be physical attraction and vibe. Right?"

That was a very direct question and told me a lot about her and immediately gave her a direct answer. Kayla took some control with that question.

"I like. From what I can see," I said raising my eyebrows." I decided to take back control.

"Oh. Well said. Naughty boy," she said teasing me.

As we were being shown to our table Kayla took my arm as we walked. I let her take her seat and she suggested I sit next to her so we could enjoy the view outside of the nice garden. As I sat down I could not help look at her legs--she had great tanned legs. I also wanted to taste her slit and wondered how she moaned.

Dinner was great and there was never a lull in the conversation. There was also sexual tension. After dinner we went for a walk and after a few minutes I took her hand. We were in the Japantown section of LA so I was in the minority but I have had a few Asian girlfriends so I was used to it.

"Its about time. I was wondering if I was going to have to make the first move," she said referring to holding her hand. "Are you shy a little? I think you are. That's okay I think that's sexy." Kayla was giggling from her cute statements.

"Well at first you had your purse in between us but when you switched it and smiled that gave me the hint," I said laughing. "Shy? Depends I guess."

We walked around and I could sense Kayla relax a little towards me. But I did notice that she had this air about her as we walked around. It was almost as if she was showing all of the other Asian women "look at the tall broad-shouldered man that I have". I laughed to myself because I have seen Asian women before have this "competition thing" before.

After a while we drove back to her house and I parked across the street and we chatted in my car. I decided to lean over and give her a little kiss. Kayla was receptive and put her hand behind my neck. I gave her a longer kiss and she began moaning into my mouth as our tongues chased each other's. Now she was really moaning. Then as I put my arm across her body and my hand on her shoulder she kissed me deeper. Soon she ever so slightly pressed her erect nipple into my forearm. We broke our kiss and smiled at each other and kissed again.

"Greg I need to go. I would like to see you again."

"I figured with a kiss like that you were interested. But I was going to ask you."

Kayla gave me I quick kiss on the lips and jumped out of my car. "No need to get out," she said with a smile and a deep sigh.

"Okay. I will wait until you get inside your door."

Kayla walked quickly across the street and blew me a kiss as she entered the building.

While driving home I was reviewing the date in my head and thought it went very well and liked how she took the lead a couple times which showed me she was interested.

Just as I pulled into my driveway I got a text from her checking if I got home okay and thanked me for a wonderful evening.

"Greg I loved the way you kissed me. I had to jump out quick before things got too heated. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and I'll explain on our next date."

"I did too Kayla. I thought the night ended perfectly and look forward to seeing you again. Are you free Sunday?"

"Yes I am. Do you like sushi? There is a great place close by if you like. I will make a reservation for us at 6pm if you like."

"Sounds perfect."

The next day I thought about Kayla a few times and wondered what she meant about "turning over a new leaf".

Sunday rolled around and I was excited about seeing Kayla and going to a sushi place that a Japanese woman likes. I pulled up to her place and she was waiting outside her building wearing another sexy sundress. I parked at the curb and she met me with a kiss as soon as I got out of the car. We had a great time at the restaurant and she made a point to introduce me to the sushi chef and the lady who owned the placed--I saw her give Kayla a wink of approval. We did another walk and found myself in the same Japanese garden I had walked through a while back with another woman. Sure enough we found a few dark corners to share some hot and passionate kisses. When I pulled Kayla into me she purred and then moaned.

"I have seen some X-rated fun going in here at night," she said with a sly smile.

"So what were you doing in here," I kidded her.

"Not what they were doing but I did watch a little. It was erotic," she said with a sly smile.

I kissed her again and thought to myself about the Asian woman I saw in there giving head to a man. I was tempted to push it a little but decided to wait--I didn't want that to be our very first sexual encounter. As we walked towards Kayla's house my mind was wondering what was next. We got about a block away and ducked into a little bar for a drink.

"Well Greg I had another fun night. Hey I wanted to tell you something. Remember when I said I was 'trying to turn over a new leaf'?"

"Yes. Kayla don't feel obligated to tell me anything that is personal. We are adults and our past is our past." Kayla almost attacked me with a kiss.

"My god you are precious. But I'm going to tell you because I brought it up. You see the past two years I have been a total slut. Most first dates have ended up with me bent over and after he was done I never heard from him again. I decided I needed to try something new. I think because they were all white guys they just wanted to try an Asian once but were not interested in dating an Asian.

"Oh great. So I get punished," I said as we both laughed. I was trying to add a little levity to the moment--plus I was no angel either.

"It was bad. I lost count. I decided to get fully tested for STD's and all came out okay. So there it is. Do you want to date an ex-slutty Japanese woman?"

"Like I said we are adults and I am glad you came through it all okay. I am no angel."

With this she gave me another kiss. We walked back to her front door and kissed some more. I broke it off so it did not go too far. I could tell she was happy that I did not try to get into place as much as I wanted to.

When I got home I told her it was nice that she wanted to be open about some things and we agreed to see each other Friday. I was looking forward to eating her hot little pussy and shooting my cum in her mouth and slit.

We kept in touch almost every night and when Friday rolled around I brought some clothes and some shower stuff just in case. Our date was a nice walk at the beach and dinner. When we got back into my car things got hot immediately. I began rubbing her kneecap and slowly worked my hand up to her upper thigh.

She was almost panting as I kissed her and my cock was solid. I moved my hand up her little dress and quickly discovered once again that she left her panties at home. I could feel the heat and she was very wet as I ran my finger up and down her moist lips. Kayla was pushing into my finger a little and then I began caressing her clit that put her in louder state of excitement.

"Yes Greg. Ahhhh," she moaned as she took my finger and pushed it into her pussy. "Do it. Do it."

I was now finger fucking her and when I used a second finger and curled them to rub the roof of her pussy she spread her legs more and then kicked off her shoe and put her leg on the dash. We could hear the slosh of her wetness as my fingers worked to the point of her cumming loud.

"Oh Greg. I tried to wait another date but I couldn't. Oh my god that was so much fun. Greg can we wait some more before..."

"Sure Kayla. No rush. I love foreplay and seeing you get off was hot."

"You always seem to say the right thing. You are adorable," she said leaning over to kiss me.

With that she leaned over more and began gently squeezing my hard cock and when I let out a groan she unzipped my jeans and as I lifted up she yanked my jeans and boxers down.

"I can't have you drive home without some fun." Kayla then attacked my cock with her tongue and lips. After getting me wet a little she let her drool out on my head and sunk her head down on me. Then she took my hand and placed it on her head and pushed on it. As I entered her throat she gagged but went deeper and held my hand in place. I began pumping into her throat.

"Yes. Yes. Make me take it deep. My god you have a nice cock. Fuck my mouth."

"Kayla you give great..."

"Yes I love sucking you off. Now I want your hot load." Kayla was a cocksucking machine. Her mouth was warm, soft and very wet.

"Oh fuck Kayla. Ahhhhh, ahh, ah, ah, ah." With each rope I pulled her head into me.

Kayla came up licking her lips and still swallowing my load. "Wow. That was a lot. I enjoyed your treat."

She came up and kissed me and we shared the taste of my cum and she purred again. Kayla rested her head on my shoulder and began softly stroking me. After a couple minutes she began giving me head again and she sucked my cock for almost fifteen minutes while caressing my balls in an effort to milk another hot load. Sure enough the combination of her sucking, her moans and her telling me how much she needed more of my cum resulted in me cumming into her waiting mouth. This time she kissed me before swallowing and we shared a cocktail of cum and her saliva. This woman was so erotic.

"Mmmm Greg," as she sucked the cum out of my mouth back into hers. She showed me and then slowly swallowed with a look of a totally pleased woman.

"Kayla that was amazing. You are a hot little wo..."

"Slut. I liked how you pushed my head down with each shot. I like to be manhandled by my man. You can call me anything in the heat of passion. Really. I find that so hot."

"Really? Do you have any favorites or should I be creative and surprise you?"

"Ha. Surprise me."

We got out of my car and almost raced inside her house. She had a very minimalist place with Japanese décor--I liked it. She took me by the hand and headed right to her bedroom.

"Sit," Kayla said. I watched her slowly take the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the ground. She placed her hands on her nice breasts and cupped them and teased her nipples. Next she climbed on to me and gave me a sexy lap dance as she un-buttoned me shirt and licked my nipples.

"I want your white cock," she whispered in my ear as I sucked on her hard nipples. "I want your white cum inside me."

"Mmmmm. Yes. I will give you both. You are such a hot cum-hungry slut. I will fuck your Japanese pussy and fill you."

"Yessssss. Pleeeese. Every Japanese woman wants a white cock."

There were so many naughty words going through my head but I was hesitant of going too far and ruin the fun. I had the words, "slant", "whore", "bitch", and others but I was never one to use them. It seemed every Asian woman I was with liked to be called "slut" and to be told they were "hottest fuck" when in the act. I decided to see what could possibly come from Kayla.

I began to eat her perfectly groomed pussy. Kayla tasted great as most Asian women do. I gave her pussy--inside and out a complete workout orally. Besides enjoying myself I needed some recovery time.

"Oh Greg. This is amazing. I love the way you eat me. Oh my god you know me already. Eat me. My yellow slit it all yours."

Well that answered a question. I guess she liked the racial degradation a bit. It's amazing what you can learn by keeping your mouth shut at times in terms of speaking--but my mouth was fully open as I enjoyed her taste and the feel of her lips and clit on my tongue.

"Yes it is. Your little Japanese yellow pussy is all mine to eat and next to be fucked by my thick white cock." I also wondered if she would like to be compared to other women--especially other Asian women.

"Your taste is so great. You are so wet and warm. You have the hottest little pussy to eat."

"Mmmmm. I do? Do I taste better than white girls?

"Yes. Yes. Yes." As I lapped up her growing wetness.

"Do you like yellow pussy?

"I love it. I always have." There I let her know that I prefer Asian women.

"Ohhhhh baby. Yesssss, mmmmm."

Kayla was flowing from my efforts. She tasted great--almost a little sweet and then when she released some wetness a little salty.

"You like Asian pussy don't you? I can tell how you are eating me," she whispered. I never had such a conversation while going down on a woman but I could tell Kayla liked it.

"Ohhhh yes! Yessss. I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmming. Ahhhh, ah."

Kayla bucked her pussy into me as she arched her back and held my head pressed into her. She broke out into a glow as I was holding on to her beautiful breasts.

"Ohh, oh," she said panting. "It's been a while. My god you know how to please me. Ohhhh. Ah. I had three."

As always eating Asian pussy gets me hard and I looked at my watch and saw that I was eating her for almost 30 minutes.

I came up to her and she grabbed my face and kissed me and then licked her juices off my lips and chin.

"Mmmm I like tasting myself on you. After you fuck me I will lick you clean."

That was all I needed to fully fill my cock. I was now ready to fuck this little slut. I began sucking on her nipples and hearing her moans pushed me to mount her.

"Yes Greg. Fuck me now," she said as I began rubbing my cock up and down her opening.

"Are you ready for some white cock now. You need your little pussy split. Your wet yellow pussy fucked?"

"Yes. I need white cock, your white cock. Give it to me."

I penetrated Kayla's slit until my balls were touching her ass. I kissed her one last time tenderly before I would begin to fuck her hard.

Her eyes opened wide as I began thrusting her fuck hole. I would give her 5-6 slow deep stabs and then 9-10 fast ones to see what she liked best.

"I love how you change," she gasped out as I began pounding her.

She was my hard breathing fuck doll. With each long deep thrust she grunted and moaned.

"Oh yes Greg. Fuck me as hard as you want."

"Take my cock you little Japanese slut. Your yellow pussy is made for my cum."

"Ahhhh! Yessss." Kayla was showing her excitement from my words and cock as I kept plowing her wet walls.

I was beginning to think she sucked me off twice so I would last longer and could pound her more.

"Am I pleasing you Greg."

"Yesssss. You are a hot little cum hungry slut. You need my cum?"

"I do. I do. Fuck me. I need to feel your hot cum in me. Please fuck me. Ahhh, Ahhhhhhh." Kayla got off again.

"Ahhhh, ah, ah, ah." I shot what was left in my balls. We laid there panting and sweating. After a few minutes I pulled out and she immediately began to lap up the cum and pussy on my cock. A few times the sensation was so intense when she licked and sucked on my head I pulled away from the overload feeling. That turned Kayla on and she asked me to roll over and she gave me a long amazing rimming. I raised my hips to give her more access to my ass and she cupped my balls as she licked me. I began stroking myself and felt orgasms without cumming. I collapsed on the bed as she ran her finger up and down my crack.

As we lay there resting I felt a little odd using the racial words even though she wanted it. I do like using some descriptive words to spice up things. The quiet moment seemed to make Kayla start talking.

"Greg I get the impression that you are not into the more racial words when we were in the moment? I could feel the reluctance."

"You do have a good sense. Not sure but maybe it's the way I was raised. I even had an Asian woman ask me once if I had "Yellow Fever" on a first date and I said, "A nicer way is perhaps Asian Fever".

"Well do you?" she said giggling. "It's okay, I mean I like white men."

"Well I am attracted to petite woman with long dark hair so that puts Asian women in my crosshairs I guess you can say. I dated a couple Latinas and Persian women too."

kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers
12