Artistic Japanese Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do Asian women taste better?"

"YES!"

"Really? How so?"

"Just cleaner. Maybe it's diet, or genetics, or simple hygiene. Plus their pussies are nice to look at. They have these nice lips that conceal their opening. But Asian women are better lovers too. The way they moan. Not because they are submissive but that can be attractive. Asian women like more positions and I also like how an Asian woman can be classy in public but a tiger in the bedroom. Knowing that you will be having passionate sex later after an innocent appearing night out is a big turn-on for me."

"So white woman are not good lovers?"

"They are boring and lazy in bed. Let me put it this way. The last great white lover was in college and since then just "okay" lovers.

"Can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer. How many Asian lovers have you had?

"Over twenty. And fifteen or more I would do again if I was single and looking," I said with a laugh.

"Good for you. That is great that you have experienced a lot. I mean I have had similar numbers but I would only do two or three of them again," she said laughing. I think most white men just want an Asian on their sex resume but are really afraid what their friends or family would think being with an Asian woman."

"I agree with that totally. I was in a three-year relationship with a woman from Taiwan.

"So who are your favorite Asians to date and have sex with," she said with a sly look.

"The one I'm with," I said as we both laughed.

"Ha. Serves me right for asking. Do all Asian women taste similar?"

"Pretty much. Only once did an Asian woman not taste as good as the others. Maybe too much coffee in her diet," I said with a laugh.

"Do you think Asian pussy is tighter? Or is that a stereotype?"

"I think it's a stereotype. Although the tightest one was a Japanese woman that I dated for six months. She was too small and it was an effort to penetrate her to the point where I could not cum sometimes and she would ask what was wrong. I would tell her I was not use to such tightness and she would smile as we then switched to 69."

"So do you think Japanese women are good lovers?"

"Yes. They like a little kink I think."

"I agree. I like a little bondage, words and my ass slapped when bent over. I always wanted to try some role-play too. Are you taking notes," Kayla said laughing.

"Yes I am."

We talked a little longer and then we took a shower together. Having Kayla bathe me was very erotic. Her shower was huge and had a bench in it as it could be used as a steam room as well. When I sat on the bench she began giving me head and then straddled me and used my cock to rub on her clit and cum. I was drained but it was hot to watch. I drank a huge glass of water and then we fell asleep. I was looking forward to going some more in the morning with her.

I woke up and for a second looked around wondering where I was. As soon as I saw Kayla lying on her tummy with a sheet just barely covering her tight little ass I got hard. Seeing her smooth tanned skin and how the sheet shaped to her lower body was a great sight. I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 6:30am and decided to wait a little before I began to ravish her body again. Actually I did not look at Kayla as I hot piece of Asian ass. She had smarts, great to talk to, and a good sense of humor. Sure she was a great piece of Asian ass too.

After a while I rolled over and began caressing her back. Her skin was like silk. Her tan lines were so sexy to me. She purred but did not move. As I pulled the sheet away I got a real look at how small of a bikini she wore--her ass was 80% tanned. I think being at the beach with her would be a great sight and decided to ask her if she wanted to go today--but that could wait. Right now I needed to lap her to wetness and then try a few positions with her. I wanted to see how she would ride me and then bend her over and pound her until I deposited my load in her.

I pulled the sheet the rest of the way off her body. I began kissing her back and reached her tight cheeks. I couldn't resist and began using my tongue on the upper part of her crack. Kayla had a whispering moan as I went lower. I positioned myself between her legs and once again began kissing and licking her. I started my way down her crack and began flicking at her star.

"Mmmmm. Yesssss," Kayla whispered.

Soon I was really working her ass. She tasted so clean. I began to finger her pussy and she was ready for me but I was enjoying lapping her ass.

"Oh baby this feels so amazing," she purred. My cock was raging.

Kayla was on the same page as she lifted her hips high and arched her back so much that her shoulders and head was still flat on the bed.

"Do it Greg. Fuck me."

I easily slipped inside her waiting wet walls. She was so ready as I began pumping into her.

"Kayla you feel so wet and warm," I said as I pumped slowly and kneaded her ass. "You feel great."

"My god I can feel that big head rubbing inside me. You have an amazing cock. Just keep fucking me baby. Ohhhh yes."

"I want you on top."

I pulled out and Kayla quickly impaled herself with a long soft groan. She wasted no time and began riding me and grinding herself into me.

"Do you like this?" she said as she reached behind her and softly squeezed my balls. "I want the cum in your balls baby. Give it to me"

Kayla was riding me wildly. Soon she was just raising her hips up and down while running her hands over her breasts and through her long sexy hair. The ultimate was when she grabbed on to her headboard and began really riding me hard--slapping her pussy and ass onto me. I began to feel my balls get tight and heat up.

"Fuck me baby. Ride my cock. Ahhhhhh, ahhhh." I shot my load into her pussy as she kept riding me. Kayla then began rubbing her clit and came a few seconds later. As she pulled herself off of me I was amazed by the pool of her wetness with my cum at the base of my cock.

"Mmmmm. I want this," she said as she began licking up our fluids. She licked it up like it was her favorite dessert. Watching her tongue work along with her moans was so hot. When she was done I was barely wet and she gave me a look telling me she was proud of her effort.

"Kayla you are amazing. What makes you so damn hot is in public you have such a classy air but I know different, " I said with a smile and raising my eyebrows. "Can you imagine if we had met in our 20's or 30's? back then even when I got off I was hard enough to keep going until I got rock hard again. It would have been wild."

"Ohhh yesssss. I would have loved that. Non-stop fucking until your balls were dry and then I could smile the next day being a little sore and knowing I milked you empty."

"Want to go to the beach today?" I said tracing the tan line on her ass.

"That sounds great. I have beach chairs, towels, and an umbrella if the sun gets too much. I have a new bikini I want to wear but you can't see until the beach."

"Great. We can pick up some food for lunch on the way."

"I have a small cooler and drinks already."

Kayla came out of her bathroom with tight little shorts and a t-shirt that hid her bikini. We gathered up our stuff and drove to the beach in Redondo. I was wondering what color her bikini was. Kayla put her hair in a ponytail and with her sunglasses and baseball cap could have passed for a woman in her mid-30's--she looked that great. Her legs were so toned and even though she was tanned she took great care of her silky skin. Plainly put she looked hot.

For some reason the beach was not crowded so we were able to find a spot that gave us plenty of space.

"Let's move down further away from the path," Kayla said.

We walked another 75 yards down the beach and it looked like the closest people were over 200 yards away. I put out or little chairs and the umbrella. When I turned around Kayla had shimmied out of her little shorts and t-shirt. Her bikini was yellow and looked perfect on her tanned body. She was proud of her look.

"I like it," I said with a lustful look.

"I thought you would like it," she said as she turned around to show me her barely covered ass. "I have a lime green one too."

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She felt my hardness.

"Well I guess you do like it," as she rubbed my cock and then put her hands down my trunks. "My goodness Greg you seem harder than earlier. You do have a beautiful cock."

We lay on our towels under the umbrella and began kissing. I pushed her bikini bottoms to the side and began fingering her and she immediately got wet.

"Babe you are insatiable. But I'm not complaining," she whispered.

It was funny we both looked around and laughed. We were reading each other's minds.

"Make it quick babe. Hurry."

I quickly mounted her and I had trunks on that I could pull the mesh and trunk aside as Kayla pulled her bikini bottom to the side revealing a wet slit.

"Yes," I moaned as I sunk my cock into her wetness and began pumping away.

"Yes. Go fast. Bang me good babe," Kayla begged.

I pumped her hard from lust and knowing I needed to go fast so we were not seen. It's great when your girl gives you permission to just fuck and get off fast.

After a minute I could feel I was about to cum. "Ahhhh, ah, ahhhhhhh. Ah." I shot my wad into her waiting pussy and immediately pulled out. To my surprise Kayla began licking me clean. I did the same to her and all was accomplished with two minutes.

"Thank you for letting me do that. As soon as I saw that bikini I had to cum."

"Haha. You are such a naughty boy. I love how you feel inside me. On the way down here I could feel myself getting a little wet. It would be fun to go to Hawaii and find a secluded beach and make love. I have always wanted to do that. What are you doing?"

"I'm getting my phone to make a flight reservation to Kauai," I said as we both laughed.

I began kissing her and she was moaning into my mouth. I moved my hand down her little body and began tickling her covered pussy. She began breathing harder as I pulled her bottom to the side and began fingering her and using her abundant wetness to rub her clit.

"Ohhhh babe. Yesssss. Keep going. More. Ahhhh, ahhhhh." Kayla got off and her hips fell back onto her towel. "I can't help it. When I'm around you I'm such a little slut. We have a great sexual connection and I truly think it's because we have an intellectual one too."

"I know what you mean," I said as we settled in and relaxed. Our fun was just in time because ten minutes later two women came walking by and smiled and waved. I saw them look at Kayla as if wondering how old she was. Kayla immediately took off her big sunglasses and they looked surprised that she was not a little Twinkie with an older man.

The rest of the day at the beach was enjoyable and it was nice to push sex to the side for a bit and just hang out. We went for walk towards the growing crowd of people and I really think that Kayla wanted the world to see her in that yellow bikini--I did too.

Back at the car she put herself back into those tight little shorts that a 10-year kid could wear. She looked so hot with her hair back in a ponytail, cap and hip sunglasses. We got some tacos and rushed home for a shower and went to a movie. Getting back to her place we crashed and slept until 7am. Waking up I noticed Kayla had taken off her little sexy sleepwear. I began kissing her back and then dove in and ate her out from behind while she purred. When I began rimming her and fingering her she was like a bitch in heat. Kayla raised herself into a doggy position and spread her butt cheeks and told me to fuck her ass with my tongue and kept fingering her pussy. Soon a combo of her pussy and my saliva was running down her leg and I lapped it up.

"I need your pussy baby," I said as I mounted her from behind. Kayla moved her head and shoulders onto the bed and arched her back. I leaned forward so I was resting on my hands and banged her like an animal while we both moaned and grunted. I was banging her so hard she had to extend her arms and with her hands and brace herself on the headboard. It was pure fucking. Just as I was about to cum I pulled out and shot my load onto her star and then began finger fucking her ass with my cum. All the while Kayla moaned as I used my cum to lube her ass. She was too tight to go anal so I kept massaging her star while also fingering her pussy. Finally she got off so loud the neighbors may have wondering what was happening to 'quiet little Kayla'.

We continued our fun for quite a while. We would even role-play where I would pick her up in a bar and take her into the gender restrooms and bang her as she held on to the sink. Once I traveled with her to the Orient when she was sourcing items for some expensive handbags she was designing. We were on an Airbus A340-600 with the large number of restrooms downstairs. Kayla went to use the restroom and then came back with a smile and whispered in my ear to follow her back--I knew what she was thinking. These restrooms are large and can fit two people--I banged her twice on the way to Hong Kong and from what I saw we were not the only ones fucking at 36,000'.

12