Artistic Licence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door on her side of the car is closed and she twists to strap on the seat belt, but as she does so he leans in and kisses her, what has been in her thoughts urging her on.

'I know, Malcolm...how I know! Take me to your place...take me there!'

She has nowhere to go but to be in his arms, naked and overwhelmed by a mutual hunger to learn of it with each other. The drive through the countryside and up onto the escarpment passes in a blur, her thoughts possessed by what awaits her. His hands will caress, hold and knead her breasts as he kisses her deeply, his touches as he undressed her arousing snaps and shivers of longing, her groping hand finding what he will bring, so hard from hours of waiting and imagining her body. Her knees will shake and her body tremble.

'I want to fuck you, so badly,' he kisses and she lifts her face from his kisses and laughs in raging pleasure. The word is what she has used when she's been alone and thinking of this moment. It had been the same on the train, she was the respectable woman in her finery but possessed by the dirtiest of thoughts and hopes of what the man would bring to her.

The touch of his hand on her face wakes her from a daydream. They have arrived at his home, the short gravelled driveway shaded by the canopies of the trees along the quiet lane.

'Leave everything, we can deal with it all later...much later,' he says on gripping her arm, his touch, even through the fabric of her blouse, feeling hot and only too insistent.

She is overwhelmed by his passionate demands of her, is crushed in his embrace as soon as the door of his cottage is pushed shut and she breathes in the cool air of his home that she has never set foot in.

'I've wanted you for so long that it seems that's been so from the very beginning....but I knew that you'd reject me then.'

'And for good reason!' she retorts, pushing her hands against his chest but with little strength in them. She wants it too, what is to happen between them now. 'You can do what you want with me!'

'To lose it all with you.' He says it as his shirt is unbuttoned and she sees his lean body and ribs, his chest hair that spirals down to his belly, behind the waistband of his chinos. What a toll recent events and having to work and deal with the emotional turmoil, have taken on him. Instead of resorting to the bottle and over-eating, he has sought comfort in his work. Now he wants so much more and with her.

Lust for her will now be expressed as she feels his strong hand caress her throat and grips her neck as he pulled her to him and kisses her deeply. She meets them and at the same time, tugs free her blouse, feels his hands on her skin as it is lifted away, nimble fingers unclipping her bra and then all are lifted away. He claims her breasts and she wants him to be there, his lips and mouth trailing over her skin as she seeks to tug loose his belt.

'I'll do that!' he says, staring into her eyes as he takes both of her hands in one and pushes them over her head against the wall, as the other trails caress over her breasts and tummy, his mouth then sinking over her nipples once more, circles them with his tongue tip.

'Let me play too!' she gasps, her voice light in its admonishment of his greediness.

'I said in a moment!' he answers on halting breaths, his pleasure in seeing and touching her overwhelming him it now seems.

She is pinned against the wall of the entrance hall and she feels rushes of longing course through her belly, her pussy wet in anticipation and she pushes her hips forward to feel his state of arousal.

'Undo your trousers...let me see you!' she demands and succeeds in pulling her hands free of his grip and she begins to tug on his belt. 'I want to see you and I can't wait much longer...playing these games!'

'You first!' he breathes hotly on her neck as she looks down to see the bulge in his trousers, her hands gripping that swell firmly before they clamp and ease rhythmically.

She moves, fumbles for her jeans' fastening and clumsily pushes them over her trembling thighs to the floor, steps out of one leg but he distracts her, cups her mons with a wide hand as fingers press the cloth of her panties. She feels the warmth build in her pussy as he cups her mound, Malcolm's touches making her take a small step sideways, with one leg, to open the way still further to him finding her with his long fingers.

'Malcolm, this is just crazy...here in the hall!'

'Look at me!' he challenges even as his hand moves to caress her mound, then caress over her pussy's lips that are wet. Her clit is touched and then his fingers circle it, brush lightly, and then move away. They resume their quest and he pushes two fingers into her, muscles clamping on this teasing and pleasing invasion of her body as they stand, naked, in his hallway.

'Malcolm!' He has knelt down and without warning kisses her thighs, the soft warm skin that leads him to slick his tongue over her airy mound and wet lips as he tugs down her panties. 'What?'

He coaxes her to lift her legs onto his shoulders and the fierce push of him against them coaxes her to be open to his tongue, to its licking and probing invasion of her body. In this bizarre and submissive posture, she is pushed against the wall as he takes her with his mouth, as he sucks and licks; he probes with his tongue, the grip of her hands and legs on his head no deterrent. She is totally under his control but it becomes too much to bear, pleasure crashing against discomfort and unknown practices that she does not wish to pursue for the first time with the man.

'Stop this, Malcolm. Just top...please!' His swirling and probing tongue, the soft and more urgent caressing of her clit cannot be endured. She shudders and groans out of pleasure and dismay. She looks down at him, how his head with its greying hair is between her legs as she shudders, feels the wrenching clamp of her pussy's muscles as they react to his claims upon her. 'You're wasting me!'

'And you taste so wonderful,' he soon kisses, easing away enough so that she can stand on the floor, her legs shaking and she has to embrace him to keep her balance. He slumps down on a hard, straight-backed wooden chair and she leans forward to kiss him, sucks on his bottom lip and slides her tongue over his mouth in quick fiery kisses, words of endearment and longing spoken on soft breaths of eager anticipation.

'So full of surprises...but now it's my turn.' She sits on his knees and taps his penis against her parted pussy's lips, slides slowly forward as she guides him into her body, and stands up, just enough, to bear her weight before she slowly guides him to be still deeper in her body. She rides him, relies on instincts, sucks and kisses on his lips, his tongue, feels his hands on her buttocks urging her to claim him until her energy fails her and the feelings of him engulfed in her warmth too much to bear. 'On the floor...in that room!'

She's seen his sitting room through an open door and she is carried there, clings to him fiercely as he crouches down and she lies back, feels empty for an instant as he has to withdraw, but moves to bury his face to her heat before her raging tugs on his hair draw Malcolm up and back into her.

'Am I...am I doing it right for you?' she kisses, her hands sliding down over his body and gripping his buttocks as he drives into her, his breaths felt on her face, her throat, and the swell of her breasts. She claws at his hips, strokes her nails between his buttocks, and gets the response that she wants.

'You're doing fine...you're too beautiful to be alone and not do this!' They shiver as the end of his penis glides over her slicked, clamping, walls of her pussy, hitting the mark as he moved his hips to prolong the exquisite feelings brought on by penetration. 'You wonder!'

She avoids his kisses and works him; she wrenches and eases on his penis as he tamps her body and she relives other, not so frenzied, times with a man. It has been way too long, but waiting for the right man and his ways are now being made good in a wild rut...a raging fuck on the floor of his living room, artworks, and the possessions of a man once married all around them. They will end up in the marital bed and they will have time to grow accustomed to what they want to pursue with each other and whatever else may follow.

He maintained long, slow, and easy thrusts. She raised her legs d around him, crossing her ankles in the small of his back and she wrapped her arms around Malcolm's shoulders, pressed her cheek to his face and gripped his head, gasped and groaned in response to his grinding motions, how he put ever-changing pressure and caresses within her slicked haven or brushed against her swollen clit.

'Woman!'

'Me too...I'm there!' she cried out as she felt his body stiffen, her impending orgasm building rapidly and aching to break free. She heard his deep groans of effort, the tension in his buttocks as he held back his orgasm and pounded into her, her feet scrabbling on the carpet as she bucked her hips and dragged on him. Her revived orgasm was resurging rapidly, building up in her, ready to break free. 'Find me deep...deep...I beg you!'

She felt a slithery, queasy and rushing feeling in her belly. It raged along with the ecstasy-laden sensations of his taking her to a tempestuous conclusion that now swept through her. She tightened her embrace, slapped his driving buttocks with one hand as she threw back her head, arched her back and felt the searing rushes of his cum as it spurted from him in harsh bolts that had her shuddering in response. What she called out to him she did not know. Perhaps the controlled language of a woman had become laden with profanities brought on by the actions of a man claiming her body, wasting her, and taking her in a way that she had forgotten could be shared. Her body pulsed with pleasure, in time with his shuddering surrender to her ways with him.

'You have guessed...guessed that I needed that and with you?' he kissed, smiling through the touch of his lips to her mouth as they shared their halting breaths.

She nodded, clung to him and kept her arms and legs around him, rubbed his back as her pussy's muscles still worked him, more in response to his continued presence than to take any more of what he had expelled into her.

'You'd better let me go...let me get up before I drip what you've brought to me onto the floor.'

He followed her into the hallway and pointed to the door she needed. 'I'll be upstairs...waiting for you.'

'Where are you going with this?' she asked of herself as she looked in the small mirror that hung over the basin. She sat down and relieved herself, then wiped her pussy's lips and between her legs with a wad of tissues. There were few feminine touches in the room now.

Would she be the one to restore that balance to his place or would they love by arrangement, the artist and his arty mistress? The artistic licence would be the phrase she might get to use to describe what she had fallen into doing with him.

Of one thing she was already certain, making love with the man would not be boring or repetitive. Invention was the mark of the artist that Malcolm was. She knew that she might soon get to thinking that with her in his life, really in it, his art would again reach the heights that had earned him the title, Malcolm Finlayson, RA.

Jenny saw him standing by the window, his body stooped to allow for the slope of the ceiling that was so characteristic of his cottage.

'What kept you?' he asked as she embraced him and she felt his arm encircle her before she took his hand to the tumble of her breasts. Only now did she feel the ache in her nipples.

'The thought of whether I could keep up with you in this...with what we've just done.'

'You will. I needed to close the door on a past life and wanted you to know that you were the one to see me through to that place. Imogen and I had our problems, but I wasn't going to betray her trust in me until there was nothing else for me to do and she had gone from me.'

She kissed him, open-mouthed and deeply. He was with her and wanted her, that was again clear as she felt what he brought brush against her body as she turned to kiss him, again and again, his breaths hot on her skin as Malcolm began to trail kisses over her body and his hands caressed the hollows of her hips.

'How I want to let go and with you!' she gasped, breaking free of his embrace upon her.

'Then do so!'

Whatever others might say and think of him, a vein of morality ran through the man and to her sense of admiration, for his skills as an artist and lover, there now came respect.

12