Life is Strange Ch. 01

Story Info
Two married couples explore their sexuality.
9.7k words
4.71
19.7k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,675 Followers

Life can be so much stranger than we expect or imagine. I'm sitting on my best friend Bob's pool deck with a beer in my hand and wondering about the oddness of life. Why, you ask? I'll tell you, but I doubt you'll believe it. Beginnings are usually the best place to start, and rather than give you a play-by-play of my life, I'll start at the beginning that really matters.

I went to work for Ditco as an engineer right out of college. Bob went to a different college but started just like I did on the same day. We've been friends since that first day. We've advanced at Ditco to the point that we are the go-to engineers for high-dollar installations. Installations that two very significant women are responsible for selling.

Two gorgeous young women started at Ditco on the same day as Bob and me. We didn't know it at the time. They worked in different parts of the building and reported to different staff. We met them for the first time during a planning meeting after their first sale. I was having a terrible time focusing on anything but Dawn. Bob was having similar issues with Kim. It didn't take either young woman long to figure out that the two guys in the room were smitten.

They did the only thing they felt was appropriate as young professionals. They started flirting very subtly, stringing us both along and having a great time doing it. The meeting devolved quickly into full-on flirting until Dawn called it. "Let's pick this up in the morning after our curiosity has been satisfied. Let's meet at O'Mally's in twenty and work on that curiosity thing."

I think Bob and I beat them there by fifteen minutes, and they weren't late. That's where it started. A year later, we had dual weddings. Ditco management congratulated four of its best employees on their marriages. They didn't have a policy preventing office romance and were very pragmatic about it. The biggest issue was vacation scheduling because the four of us vacationed together most of the time.

That's the broad strokes of how the four of us met but it doesn't really say much about who we are. That first evening at O'Mally's with Dawn was a revelation. I'd never met anyone like her. Blue eyes, raven hair, full and lush lips, and a smile that makes the sun come out on a cloudy day. She's tall and has amazing legs, a gorgeous ass, and the sexiest c-cups I've ever laid eyes on. There was a time when that was all I needed. From that point on, my efforts would have been toward getting her naked, something I had excelled at in college.

Dawn was more than that, and I knew it from the beginning. She projected innocence combined with an allure that drew me like an industrial magnet. She brought out the best in me from day one. I learned that she was relatively inexperienced. She'd had a total of three boyfriends, had sex with two of them, one of them only once, and had never had an orgasm with a man. We took care of the orgasm issue two weeks after we started dating, and what a revelation it was for Dawn.

Dawn is an amazing lover. She loves sex with me, and she's multi-orgasmic. Our sex life is amazing, and I couldn't ask for more. The thing is, though, that I want more for Dawn. I think it would be pretty cool if she had sex with Bob. He's a great guy and very nice-looking. I know from the shower room at the gym that the guy is well-hung. I think she would have a great time, and I can't think of anyone I trust more to take care of her. I'm not exactly altruistic. I would love to fuck Kim. She's the red-headed version of my wife. Both women command a room when they walk in.

Now, you would think that Bob and Kim might have something to say about that, and I was pretty confident that I knew what they would say. Their relationship is a bit different than ours. That first night in O'Mally's, Dawn and I talked and got to know each other. Bob and Kim flirted for half an hour, then disappeared. They ended up at her place fucking their brains out. They both love to fuck. So much so that Bob has no problem at all with Kim getting some strange cock when she's traveling. My wife and Kim work as a team and travel around fifteen days out of the month.

I can hear the alarm bells going off in collective heads. Relax, it wasn't like that. Kim occasionally hooks up when she's on the road and loves sharing the details with Dawn. Dawn takes it all in and repeats it back to me in bed when she returns from her travels. I'm sure that if Dawn were open to the idea, Kim would be more than happy to include her in her hunt for the perfect cock. There is one little problem with that, other than being married. Dawn has a thing about being a strait-laced married wife when she's around other men. It's like a compulsion. She has no problem reciting Kim's escapades and getting off on them in bed with me. The fantasy is great fun when she's with me, but she can't imagine letting another man seduce her. It would be wrong and shameful.

While I don't want her fucking random guys when she travels, I don't think her compulsion is healthy. She should be able to fantasize about a hookup without feeling guilty about it. I want her to explore her sexuality. She can't do that if she's guilt-tripping herself.

Fortunately, Dawn wants to overcome the whole guilt thing, and she has the perfect friend to help her with that issue. I decided that Saturday evening would be a good time for the four of us to talk about the situation. I even told Bob to let Kim know that we would be discussing how best to help my amazing wife. Like I said, the four of us are really close.

We were kicking back on the deck after dinner and enjoying a pleasant buzz from the wine and the bong. I had an epiphany that I couldn't wait to share with the group. "Dawn, you have the conservative-wife thing you do around other men. Going from how you feel now to openly flirting would be a pretty big step. To be honest, I'm not sure that's something I want you to do. I think there might be a way to do some incremental stuff. Baby steps, if you will. A way to free your spirit without involving strange men."

Dawn squirmed in her seat, bracing herself for what she had already determined would embarrass the hell out of her. She looked at Kim and chuckled. "Uh oh. My engineer husband is problem-solving again."

Kim laughed with her. Bob didn't because he's an engineer too and, like me, didn't see what was so damn funny. "I'm serious. Okay, can we argue that the issue is predominantly about men? I don't see you clamming up when it's you and Kim or you and your girl's night pals."

Dawn opened her mouth to argue but paused in thought. "You know, I've never thought of it that way before. I guess it's because I'm not worried about a woman's hard cock ruining my marriage."

Kim laughed. "I have one of those if you're interested. It straps right on."

Dawn blushed like crazy and decided sipping her drink was her best response.

After the three of us stopped chuckling at my wife's expense, I continued, "Seriously, Honey. You and Kim talk about sex all the time, and it never bothers you. As a matter of fact, we all know that you like those conversations. Otherwise, you would have made Kim stop telling you about her adventures a long time ago. Am I mistaken?"

Dawn shrugged. "It's Kim. She's my best friend. I love her and trust her. She's not some strange guy trying to pick me up in the hotel bar."

I reached out and took Dawn's hand. "Have you ever considered what you would do if Kim wanted to be more than a friend?"

She looked confused for a moment. Then I could see her thinking about it. "I don't know. We've never talked about it."

I looked at Kim. Her eyes were focused on Dawn, as was her smile. "Kim, do you find my wife sexually attractive?"

"I always have. I dream about holding her in my arms and making her feel wonderful."

Dawn's eyes got huge. "Really? I never knew that!"

Kim shrugged. "I didn't think you felt the same way as I do, and I love you too much to do something that might scare you away from me."

I squeezed Dawn's hand. "What do you think about that, Babe?"

"I'm flattered, I guess."

I was thrilled. "Awesome! You do realize what you weren't feeling, right?"

Her eyes met mine. "It didn't feel wrong."

"I think I see an opportunity. Bob and I are leaving for an installation on Monday and won't be back until Saturday. Why don't you two do what you always do and hang out together but take it a step further? Stay with each other while we're gone, explore the idea, and take things slow. See if there is anything there. It isn't a big deal if you find it isn't your thing. If you find it is your thing, it isn't a big deal either, but I think you both need to find out."

Kim stood and went to Dawn. "Please? I won't pressure you at all. I promise. I mean, outside of right now, and that's just a please. No pressure, really."

Dawn smiled at her friend. "The worst that can happen is we have fun hanging out together. Of course, I'll do it."

Bob and I took off on our trip, and I called Dawn every night with my cock in my hand for an update. The first night was pretty tame since the two of them hadn't been home from work all that long. I didn't hear anything interesting until Tuesday evening. Dawn answered on the second ring. "Hey, Baby! How's it hangin'?"

"Right now, it's not so much hanging as pointing toward my chin. How are things with Kim?"

Her laugh tickled me. "What? No, how's your day been? No, I miss you, Honey? You went right to the subject dear to your pervy little heart."

"So, how was your day, Dear?"

She wasn't going to let me slide. "Oh, no, Mister. It's too late now. You're in trouble, and your punishment will be determined at a later date. You should be very afraid."

"My humble apologies, my goddess. You gonna tell me or not?"

I loved her laugh and let her get it out of her system. "Sorry to disappoint you, David, but nothing much happened."

I was skeptical, to say the least. "Define nothing much."

Her voice got soft and sexy. "We snuggled on the couch while we watched a movie. There may have been some kissing."

"I see. Some kissing like a smooch on the cheek or some kissing like tongues may have been involved?"

"There were no tongues involved on the couch...We didn't do that until we were in bed."

This was getting good. "Is kissing all of the nothing much, or are there other things you would like to tell me?"

Her voice was soft and sweet. "All we did was kiss, but David, it was really nice. I love kissing Kim, and I'm going to do it some more as soon as I get off the phone with you."

"I'm pleased for you, Honey. You sound happy, and that's what this is all about."

Our call ended shortly after. Wednesday was pretty much a repeat of Tuesday's conversation. Dawn was moving at her own pace, and I wasn't about to rush her.

Thursday, the project was completed by early evening. I still had the acceptance paperwork to go through with management on Friday, but Bob had no reason to hang out for that. Considering the conversation we had with our wives that evening, I had him change his flight from Saturday morning to Friday morning. We had dinner and a nice talk about what was happening with our wives and what we hoped for next before I bid him a safe trip home.

Dawn

I love my husband more than life itself, but sometimes his right-brain thinking makes me crazy. He sees everything as a problem to solve, gathers his data, and comes up with a solution in a nice package. The problem is that sometimes he doesn't have enough data because he doesn't fucking ask me. He assumes he knows what I think.

Take the whole plan for Kim and me, for example. My problem is shyness around other men because I never want to lose David. Losing him is my greatest fear. That doesn't mean I don't have fantasies, and it certainly doesn't mean I find Kim unattractive. Sometimes, he doesn't see the forest because of all the trees.

I know he wants to do the wife swap thing with Bob and Kim. His go-to fantasies are pretty transparent. I find the idea intriguing, and I think Bob is a very attractive man. I think sex with him would probably be great. I also think I would probably be okay with him and not freak out, but what if I did? That would ruin it for everyone. As long as I have this fear in me, I'll never be able to do something like that, even though I'm sure we would all enjoy it.

One very nice thing about David's plan was the weight it took off of me. I love Kim, and she's very beautiful. I've been curious about intimacy with her for a long time but could never get the courage to discuss it with David, let alone Kim. That evening had made it clear that they were both on board. The path was open, and I was excited to take it.

Kim and I had a busy week. We were wrapping up the biggest sale of our careers and the biggest sale in company history. Things were going smoothly, but there were a lot of things to deal with. The final installs were completed through all of the customer's branches. Kim and I were finalizing invoices, installation after action reports, and so on. We arrived at my house on Monday evening, worn out and dying for a glass of wine. I ordered pizza and opened a couple of bottles. The two of us settled comfortably in the living room, ate pizza, and enjoyed each other's company.

After we cleared the pizza mess, I filled our glasses and set the bottle on the end table. I grabbed the remote and that fluffy blanket I love and settled back on the couch. "Kim?"

She had just come back from the bathroom and was looking around the room for a comfy spot. "Come lay down with me. We'll snuggle and watch a movie."

It's ironic, really. Kim is so much more outgoing and free-spirited than I am. At the pool of spontaneity, I'm barely sticking my toe in while she's already torn her top off and cannonballed into the deep end. That evening, she wasn't like that with me. I could tell she was afraid of fucking up and wasn't sure what to do. I never start the sexy, fun stuff, but I am happy to be an active participant once things get going. Passive and enthusiastic describe me pretty well. For the first time in my life, I realized it was up to me to get things started. The feeling was oddly empowering.

We snuggled and watched a romantic movie. I realized after a while that my hand was gently petting her. It was comforting to feel her warm and silky skin. I pulled a few wisps of her hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear. My finger traced her earlobe as I did. I heard a soft murmur as I watched her take a deep breath. "Kim, roll over, Sweety."

"Hmm?"

She looked over her shoulder at me, and I twirled my finger. "This way. Come on, it isn't rocket science."

She snickered as she rolled over and settled, facing me. Her smile was sweet, and her lips were a scant few inches from mine. Then, they were touching mine as I kissed her for the first time. She didn't let my aggression throw her as her mild grunt of surprise soon changed to a hum of contentment. I loved kissing her soft and lush lips. It was so loving and romantic, and I got lost in it for a while. I could kiss her for days. When her tongue touched mine, I felt a rush of arousal through my body. Suddenly, I wanted her so desperately that it scared me. I kissed her cheek and snuggled against her shoulder, quivering from my reaction.

A few minutes later, the television was off, and we were in bed. It took us no time at all to start kissing again, and this time, our romantic kiss became heated pretty quickly. I wasn't a bit nervous or hesitant, and that excited me. I loved what we were doing and was happy to continue. We held each other and caressed each other as our mouths tried to express the love and lust we felt. We were both very aroused when our lips separated. I wanted more, but we were both tired and had another long day tomorrow. I didn't want to rush things at all and would wait as long as it took for the right time. Kim spooned with me, and it felt like it should have always been that way.

I felt rested and invigorated when I woke to the alarm. Kim was snuggled up against me and just waking up herself. I reached across her to shut off the alarm and decided a morning hug would be perfect. We snuggled and let ourselves wake to the world in a very enjoyable way. The day went as days do, except for the meeting with the CEO late in the afternoon.

I got the call from our CEO Michael Richard's executive secretary just after lunch. Kim and I were to meet him at four. Neither of us was concerned about the meeting. I think we were both looking forward to meeting with our exceedingly handsome CEO. After all, we had just finished a record-breaking sale that meant big things for our company's future.

If one didn't know better, one would have erroneously assumed why Mike's executive assistant, Sherry Dickins, was hired. She wasn't as tall as Kim and me, standing just under five and a half feet, but that certainly didn't detract from her beauty. Blonde wavy hair, big green eyes, full and lush lips, and a slim and very fit body were just the icing on the wet dream cake. Her personality was warm and inviting yet full of mischief. People couldn't help but love to be around her, and that would remain true even if they had been blind to her beauty.

No one could have blamed Mike if he had hired her for her looks and personality, but that isn't why he hired her. She was his work wife for all intents and purposes. They didn't have a relationship outside of work, but at work, she completed him. He knew a huge part of the company's success was her ability to guide him to the important stuff and ensure he had everything he needed to make the best decision in the shortest time possible. She was a jewel, and everyone knew it.

We walked through the door to his executive office, where Sherry sat behind her desk. She grinned at us as she stood. "It's great to see you both. We have to get together for girls' night soon!"

I nudged Kim with an elbow. "Yes, maybe this time we can keep this one from robbing the cradle before we order the second drink."

Kim acted all put-out, but I knew she wasn't. "Hey! He was twenty, and believe me, what he was packing would fill a cradle all by itself."

Sherry laughed. "Yeh, we know. When you stood up and grabbed his hard cock through his pants, we all got a good view."

Kim grinned. "Not as good as I got. He turned out to be pretty good after a little direction."

Sherry shook her head at my friend's antics and got down to business. "Come on, ladies. Mike's waiting for you."

Mike stood when we walked in as Sherry turned and closed his door. He moved over to a chair by the couch and motioned for us to sit. "You two are rock stars, as are your husbands. The four of you have taken this company to the next level, and my thanks aren't nearly enough of a reward. I have one more little task for you on the Milford account, and then we'll move you on to your next success.

"Milford owner Pete Parsons could not be more pleased with what Ditco has done for his company. He insists, and I agree wholeheartedly, that you be rewarded. The four of you will be flying out to his headquarters for a celebration thing he has planned.

"Before your faces fall at the so-called reward of hanging out with your boring customer while he drags you through meeting after meeting while he brags, let me assure you that is not the case. He wasn't big on specifics, but he thinks of this as a vacation reward, not a working one. I also know by reputation that he is fun-loving and generous. We'll be calling this work, but I believe it will be a very nice vacation for the four of you.

"I want you to enjoy yourselves fully. I have nothing for you to do while you are there except have fun."

I looked at Kim, and she looked at me with a huge grin on her face. Remember that pool of spontaneity? She was already in the air, boobs bouncing, headed for the deep end. As for me, let's just say I was a bit apprehensive. That didn't stop me from agreeing enthusiastically. Odds were that my worries were unfounded. I know I have a propensity to borrow trouble and worry about things.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,675 Followers