Artistic/ Photo Friends w/ Benefits

Story Info
2 guys take nude pose photos of each other, then play.
5.4k words
4.63
20.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my Figure Drawing club, which consists of about 8-12 people. We draw various nude (non sensual) poses, of mostly women, when we meet once a week. It is a fun class. Most of the time it is the same group of artists that come, but we occasionally get a new guy or gal artist that joins up with us.

On this particular night a new guy came to the class. He just happened to set up his easel next to me. I found him very easy to talk to. I told him my name was Mike, and he said his was Joel.

On breaks we ended up talking quite a bit. He looked to be in his 30's in age. He was in shape, and was a clean cut, good looking guy. I could tell we could be good friends very easily.

One of the things we talked about was how we both enjoyed drawing nudes, mainly because it was nice seeing a naked body. On that particular day, the woman model had a very hot body, with nice breasts and a nice ass. We both admitted we enjoyed looking at her, but, we were also very careful to not let anyone else in class hear us talking about it. In a Figure Drawing Class you are not supposed to make any kind of sexual comments at all.

We also talked about the fact that in our club we don't do sensual drawings, and how nice it would be to be able to do something like that.

Then Joel surprised me by saying that he wished someone would take sensual photos of him. He said "I want it for 2 reasons. First, just to have a photo album of hot pictures of myself. But secondly, I would love to be able to do some drawings of myself from the sensual photos."

I said "I would do that for you. I have a very sensual mind, and I guarantee you that I can come up with some hot poses for you."

Joel said "Are you serious?"

I said "Yes. I can think of lots of hot ideas. For example, a few pictures of you in a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots with nothing else on. And, some of you with jeans on with no underwear, with various pictures of you getting more and more exposed.

Then, I said "I'm telling you thatI can come up with a bunch of hot poses for you. I wouldn't even mind you doing some photos of me like that, too. I am like you, in that, I would love to do some naked sensual drawings of myself, too."

Joel said "Let's do it. That sounds so cool."

We exchanged phone numbers, and then Joel told me where he lived. Both of us were self-employed, so our schedules were flexible enough that we decided to do it the next day at 10:30 am.

I brought several costume ideas with me. I had no idea what he thought would look hot, but I knew some things that I knew I wouldn't mind wearing to have him take pictures of me in. I loaded everything up in a large duffle bag, and headed over to his house.

When I arrived, Joel showed me around his place. It wasn't a big place, but it was nice, and it appeared that everything was in its place, and clean. Many of his paintings and drawings were hanging on the walls in various rooms. He was an excellent artist.

We finally brought the subject back up about taking pictures. We both decided that when I took photos of him it would be with his cell phone camera, and when he took photos of me it would be with my cell phone camera. That way we both had our own photos to do whatever we wanted to do with them.

After we sorted out the camera details, he said "Where do you want to start? Which room and what do you want me to wear?"

I said "Well, let's start in your bedroom. Take everything off but your blue jeans. No underwear on either."

Joel said "That sounds good, but can I make one request? Whatever pose you want me to do, would you just pose me, and not ask me to do things myself? It will be easier to know what you want, plus it will be hotter that way. Are you comfortable with that?"

I said "Yes, it actually would be easier than trying to explain things to you. So, that is not a problem at all."

Joel said "Good. And, for the record, you can touch me anywhere you want. Don't worry that I will be offended. Feel free to touch any part of my body including my legs, my cock, my balls, spreading my legs like you need them, whatever you need in order to pose me."

I said "Cool. And, you have permission to do the same to me. But, can I admit something to you?"

Joel said "Sure."

I said "This is turning me on. I hope that doesn't offend you."

Joel said "Well, it is doing the same thing to me. So, let's just have fun. Okay? If you don't like something that I do, just tell me, and I will do the same with you. Let's take some hot pictures, and just enjoy the process of doing it, no matter where it leads."

I said "Sounds great to me."

Joel's comments seemed to almost hint at the fact that he was interested in this picture taking adventure to possibly lead to bi sex. But, I didn't really know for sure. It didn't matter to me because I knew I was going to get turned on posing him, and later being posed by him that if it led to bi sex, I really didn't care.

I don't consider myself bi. I would call myself "situationally bi." What I mean is if a guy has a nice body, a good personality, and I get turned on, I would do bi stuff with him and love all of it. Otherwise, I don't think about sex when I meet a guy.

Joel met all of my situationally bi criteria. So, when he asked me to touch him while posing him each step of the way, as I took pictures, I found myself starting to get hard.

I waited in the living room to give Joel a few minutes to remove his underwear and put his jeans back on, then I came into his bedroom. I had him sit on the edge of his bed, and lean back onto his elbows. I could already see a bulge inside his jeans, and I knew he was already getting hard.

I unsnapped his jeans, and slowly and sensually, unzipped them. When I looked up at Joel I noticed he was closely watching my facial expressions. He had a slight smile on his face. I smiled back at him, and said "Looks like you are enjoying yourself."

Joel said "This is soooo hot. But, I can also tell you like this as well."

I said "Yes, you are right."

I opened up his jeans so that only part of his hard cock could be seen. Then I stepped back and took a couple of pictures of him from different angles. I then opened up his jeans a little more so that more of his cock could be seen. Then I stepped back and took more pictures.

I said "These are very hot. It shows just enough of your cock that it makes a person want to see more."

I then walked over to him, and reached my hand inside his jeans, grabbed his hard cock, and moved it to where it was completely in plain view.

His cock was slightly longer than mine, about 7 inches cut, and it was also little thicker than mine. My cock is 6 inches cut and not really thick at all.

I heard him moan when I touched his cock to move it. I looked at him and smiled, then said "Just had to re-position that hot cock of yours."

In all honesty, I was so turned on already that I wanted to just drop to my knees, pull off his jeans and suck his cock for about 15 minutes until he came. But, I calmed myself down, so I could continue taking the sensual pictures. I knew that I could come up with better sensual poses if I stayed horny and did not cum.

I then wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked it for a good 10 seconds, or so. He closed his eyes and moaned, as I did it. When I stopped, I smiled and said "Just trying to keep it hard for the pictures."

He smiled too, and I knew right then that we were both enjoying the path that this little sensual picture taking game had gone.

He then said "Yea. You need to do that often. The pictures will look better with me hard. So, whatever you need to do to keep me hard, you probably better do that."

I then pulled his jeans down to just above his knees. I took his right hand and positioned it so it was touching his hard cock. I spread his fingers some so that his hands and fingers did not block the view of his cock. I said "Tilt your head back and close your eyes. Act like you are masturbating."

He said "You really are good at this. I am impressed with what all you are coming up with."

I took several pictures from different angles. His facial expressions looked like he was very turned on, which is what I wanted in the photos.

I said "Play with your cock and balls for me. Try different ways of masturbating yourself, but, try not to let your hand block the camera view of your cock. You can open your eyes and look at me while you masturbate as if you are saying I like you watching me, or you can close them like you are lost in the moment of masturbating yourself, whatever you think looks the hottest. I will just keep taking pictures."

I could tell by his facial expression that he liked me telling him all that I told him. As he started playing with his cock, I would stop him at various times and say "Right there. Hold that position," as I took a couple of pictures. Then I said "Keep playing with yourself."

I kept this up for a good 10-15 minutes, watching him masturbate by touching himself in different ways, then stopping him when I knew it would be a hot picture. Then I would have him masturbate some more. At the end of the 10-15 minutes, he was dripping precum all down his cock.

He said "You have no idea how hot this is for me. I love you telling me what to do, and I love being totally exposed to you in these very sensual poses. We have to do this again. Today is not going to be enough for me. Think we can do that?"

I said "That sounds wonderful to me because I love this, also."

Then I said "Okay, let's do some different stuff now."

I then went over to him, and helped him take off his jeans to where he was now completely naked. I had him scoot back towards the headboard of his bed. I got on the bed with him for just a moment to pose his legs by bending his knees to where his feet were on the bed and his knees were upward. I then spread his legs very wide. He looked so hot sitting there, totally exposed with his cock and balls. I scooted back and took a few pictures from different angles with him positioned that way.

Next, I handed him the cowboy hat and cowboy boots and said "Put on this black cowboy hat, and your cowboy boots."

The cowboy hat and boots made a hot costume for many more pictures. I took many photos of him including having him lay on his stomach so I could get some hot ass pictures as well.

I also had him stand up by the window, and put on a white dress shirt (unbuttoned), while still wearing the cowboy hat and boots. I did several more pictures from different angles.

Also, with him still standing, I handed him some work gloves for his hands, and then gave him a cowboy rope that I brought with me. I did many different angles with that same cowboy costume.

His cock was constantly dripping precum. I actually thought it looked hot with the precum dripping down his cock. He started to wipe it off, and I stopped him, saying "Just let it drip. It looks very hot like that. If it becomes a problem, I will wipe it off for you."

He said "Mmmmm."

I then had him take off the cowboy stuff, and the shirt, to where he was nude again. Then I had him get back onto the bed on his hands and knees, facing the headboard, with me at his feet. I reached up and spread his legs. From this angle, you could see his balls and cock hanging down. I said "Wow. This is going to make some very hot photos," as I took several photos of him in that position. I even took a couple of photos with him head down on the bed, and him still on his knees.

Then I climbed up on the bed with him, and reached one of my hands in between his legs, and cupped his balls and started massaging them, while my other hand also reached in between his legs, grabbed his cock, and started stroking it in a downward motion (like I was milking him). He said "Oh my gosh, I love that."

As I was playing with him like this, I said "I used to have a girlfriend, years ago, that would put me in this position and play with my balls and stroke my cock from behind like this. It made me so hot. I just wanted you to know what it feels like in case you have never expereienced anyone doing this to you."

Joel moaned, and said "I can see why you like it. This feels awesome. I think you probably need to make sure I know all that she did to you, so I can keep it in mind for a future girlfriend to do to me. So, show me more, okay?"

I said "Okay. Well, here is something else she would do," as I grabbed his cock and I pulled it back so that it was between his legs and just below his ass. I stroked him like that.

Joel said "Oh my gooosssshhhh that feels awwwesoommmme."

I said "Yes, there is something about that angle of being stroked like way that feels soooo good."

Then I said "See if you like this," as I took the fingers of my other hand, and separated his ass cheeks and started rubbing his asshole.

Joel said "I have never experienced my asshole played with, but that feels very naughty, which actually is kind of a turn on for me. I actually kind of like it."

I said "Well, for me, my asshole is like a pussy. Any touching, rubbing, or fingering of it is a huge turn on to me. I even like it licked, which people call rimming."

Then I said "So, you like being on your knees like this, being totally exposed to me, while I stroke and play with you?"

Joel said "I love it. And, it is a totally different feeling with my cock being bent back through my legs like that. I can't believe how awesome it feels. I love everything you are doing to me."

I said "Too bad we don't have a delay button on your phone camera so that I can take a few naughty pictures of me doing this to you. I don't want my face in the pictures, but would love to angle a camera where my hands are seen doing all this stuff to you."

Joel said "Hang on. I have a digital camera that can do that." He got off the bed, went to his closet, and got the camera. He then put it on a tripod that he had, and said "I will set it where it gives us 10 seconds to get into the picture, then it will take 10 pictures in a row, about 3 seconds apart. That way you can do different things as it keeps taking pictures."

He quickly go back onto the bed in the same position he had been in, and I pulled his cock back through his legs, and stroked him. I used my other hand to rub his asshole. The camera took numerous pictures of me doing this to him. I would move slightly after each picture to let the camera get different pictures of different things. I even made sure the camera got me "milking" his cock. (stroking it downward)

I then said "Okay, let's try some other stuff now. Here is something different that you may or many not like."

I said "I like wearing lace women's panties. I don't do it to be feminine, but rather because I like how my cock looks in them. With the holes of the lace, you can see my hard cock inside the panties. And, if I masturbate in them, by rubbing on the top of the lace panties, I can feel everything almost as well as if I was naked. Plus, I also like how they feel on me. They are so lightweight, and the lace feels like a hand on my cock and balls. Would you wear a pair for me, and let me take pictures of you in them?"

Joel said "I have never tried that. Let me try on a pair and see what I think about it."

I went over to my duffle bag, and pulled out a pair of black lace boyshorts panties. I said "Here put these on."

Joel got off the bed and put them on. He then went into his bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. He came back a few minutes later and said "I have to admit, they do look kind of hot. But, I would never want to get caught wearing these in public." Then he asked "Do you have other types of panties besides these with you."

I said "Yes, I have about 6 pairs of boyshorts and thong panties, in various colors. Plus, I wear black nylon lycra panties everyday under my jeans. But, they do not look like panties unless you look real close at them."

He said "You know what? I have been naked by myself long enough. It is time for you to get mostly naked. Strip down and put on a pair of the lace boyshorts, too."

I said "Mmmmm. I love being told what to do. I will gladly do that for you, but you have to be the one stripping me."

Joel said "I love how you think."

He came over to me, unsnapped my jeans, unzipped them, and then slid them all the way down and off of me . He could see a big precum spot on my nylon lycra panties.

He said "I can see that you have been enjoying all that we have done so far."

He then unbuttoned my shirt, and took it off of me. Then he started rubbing my cock on top of my silky panties, as he said "Just making sure your cock is going to be hard so that it looks nice in those lace boyshort panties."

I said "I understand. You probably need to do that for awhile just to be sure." Then I smiled at him.

He said "I am so hot right now, I might do more than just stroke you."

I said "Well, we said we were going to have fun and see where this goes. Do whatever you want."

He said "Take off these undies and put on the lace boyshorts. I want to see you in them."

I took off the undies that i had on, then grabbed another pair of black lace boyshorts and put them on. Joel then got on his knees and started licking on top of the lace panties where my cock was. I could feel it very well because of the little holes in the lace. I moaned and said "Gosh that feels wonderful. I can feel your tongue on my cock almost as well as being naked."

He said "I wondered if that might feel good for you."

He continued licking on the lace, as he reached a hand down between my legs and started massaging my balls. I said "Mmmmmm."

After several more minutes, he finally looped his thumbs on both sides of my boyshorts, and pulled the boyshorts all the way to the floor and off of me. I was now standing there naked. Joel was on his knees in front of me. He opened his mouth, took my cock into it, and started sucking it in a very slow and sensual manner. His mouth went down my cock, then slowly back up my cock again and again. I moaned the whole time he sucked me. It felt wonderful.

He stopped after a couple of minutes of this, and said "That is just a preview of what I want to do for you. But, I think in order to take more sensual pictures, we need to stay turned on, and not cum yet. So, let's make sure neither of us cums until the picture taking is done, okay? But, as soon as we are done with the pictures, then let's make sure we help each other cum. I can't wait to watch you squirt your cum."

Then he said "Let's put your black lace boyshorts back on you."

He helped slide them up my body. He got up off of his knees, stepped back and said "Wow. That is so hot looking. I can see your hard cock through the lace."

Then he said "Let me take some pictures of you for awhile. "

I grabbed my cell phone, found the camera feature, and handed it to him and said "Have at it. Whatever you think looks hot."

He had me sit on the edge of the bed as he took some pictures of me in the boyshorts. He even had me stand up and he took several pictures of me from different angles, including some from behind me looking over my shoulder at the camera. He said "The boyshorts look hot on your ass."

Then he walked over to me, pushed me down to where I was seated on the edge of the bed again, grabbed the sides of the boyshorts and slid them down to my thighs. My cock was sticking straight up in the air and precum was flowing down it. He took several pictures from different angles with me sitting like that.

Then he took the boyshorts off of me. He took my right hand, put it on my cock and said "You had me masturbate for you earlier, now it's your turn. Masturbate for me."

As I masturbated, he took lots of pictures from many different angles.

He then came over to me, helped me scoot back further onto the bed, then bent my knees up and put my feet on the bed. He had me lean back on my elbows, then he said "You said your asshole is like a pussy. Play with your pussy asshole for me with the finger of your one hand, while the fingers of your other hand massages your balls. After you massage your balls for awhile, then take the fingers of one hand and start lightly going up and down your cock ."

12