Artistic/ Photo Friends w/ Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I did what he asked, he said "Yes, like that. That's it, Just the tip of your fingers. Touch it slowly and lightly." Then he said "that looks like you are showing the viewer how hot your cock is. It looks like you are inviting them to see how sensual you are and to come and play with you. I love that view. Mmmmm."

Eventually, he asked "Does that feel good?"

I said "It feels awesome."

As I did everything he told me to do, he started stroking his own cock with one hand, and then would stop and take a picture of me, then go back to stroking himself again.

About 10 minutes of doing this he said "Mmmmm. I love telling you what to do, and then watching you do it for me. It is so hot knowing you will do whatever I ask. Plus, I love watching you masturbate for me."

I said "Well, to be honest, it is a huge turn on having you ask me to do sexual things for you. Plus, masturbating in front of you is turning me on as well. So, anytime you want to do something like this, I am probably going to do it, whether we take pictures, or not."

Joel said "Anytime I want this?" He was smiling as he said it.

I said "Well, I won't promise, but trust me, just ask me and it is probably going to happen about 90% of the time."

Joel said "Mmmm. My own little play toy to sexually do whatever I ask him to do, and whenever I ask him to do it. Now that is a hot thought."

He then said "I need my play toy to come over here and suck my dick. I need it sucked so bad right now. Give me a slow, sensual blowjob for about several minutes. I want to feel your hot, wet, mouth sucking my dick."

I got off the bed, and got onto my knees, opened my mouth and clamped it down with a perfect "o" onto his cock I then slowly went down his cock, and slowly back up his cock. Joel was moaning the whole time. I also started playing with his balls with my hands, massaging them for him.

After a few minutes, he pulled back, causing his cock to pop out of my mouth. He said "Whew! I have to stop. It is feeling too good. Gosh, I love you sucking me. That felt great."

I said "Now what?"

Joel said "Well, we have both taken about 25 pictures, or so, of each other. Let's get on my computer and look at them to see how hot they turned out. I will grab us a couple of cokes, and we can relax while we check them out."

I said "Sounds good to me. I can't wait to see them."

Joel and I stayed naked as we sat down by his computer and looked at the pictures we took. There were some very, very sensual pictures. As we looked at them, we were also coming up with new ideas of what else to take pictures of.

I said "Joel, we are both very hard in all of the pictures. Let's do some where we are ¾ hard, where our cocks are laying on our belly. I forgot all about how hot a 3/4 hard cock can look. Sometimes they look hotter than a fully hard cock. It is like an invitation to the viewer to come and make me harder."

Then I said "Also, I want some of me in the cowboy boots and the cowboy hat. Then some in my jeans with no underwear on, like I did with you."

Joel said "That sounds great. Get some more ass pictures of me, maybe while I am standing by the window looking outside. And, we never did get some of me in the lace panties. So, let's do that too. Also, do some more of me wearing nothing but the unbuttoned dress shirt, but not with the cowboy clothes. Plus, I would love to have some of me standing and holding my hard cock like I am stroking it. Do those from the front and side views. "

Joel had a very good quality color laser printer, so we picked out about 15 pictures of our best pictures of each of us, and hit the print button. While they were printing, he had me put on my cowboy hat and cowboy boots and he positioned me in several different poses as he took pictures. My cock was ¾ hard in each of them. By the time we took all of the pictures that each of us wanted, we had taken about 30 more pictures of each of us. Plus, we were both extremely horny again. Our cocks were fully hard and dripping precum.

We looked at the pictures on his computer, and printed off another 20 or so, of each of us. I especially loved the pictures of both of us with precum dripping down our cocks. They were very sensual looking.

Joel said "Let's make each other cum. I am so horny that I can't hold off any longer." Then he said "Suck my dick for me while you massage my balls. Once I cum, then take some pictures of the cum all over my belly and chest. Then I will suck you and make you cum, and take pictures of you, too. Is it a deal?"

I said "Yes. It sounds very hot."

I totally enjoyed playing with Joel's body, and I definitely enjoyed sucking his dick. The head of his cock felt wonderful in my mouth. I don't know why, it just did. I also felt his precum leaking in my mouth as I sucked him, and I could taste its sweet taste, as well. Watching Joel's body enjoy what I was doing to him, plus hearing his breathing change, turned me on a lot. I guess it was the thought of knowing I had him shaking with excitement.

When it came time for him to cum I pulled my mouth off of his cock barely in time to keep him from cumming in my mouth, but the first shot of cum sprayed onto my face. It was such a turn on to me that I let 2 more shots of cum spray onto my face. Then I angled his cock so the rest sprayed onto his belly and chest. He had a lot of cum, which was probably due to all of the sexual excitement of everything we had done over a couple of hours. He made quite a mess on my face and on his body. But, I loved it.

I grabbed his phone camera and took a bunch of pictures of the cum on his body. I posed him so that he looked like he had just finished having a great sexual time and he was just enjoying the feelings of his body. Those pictures were very hot.

I let his cum stream down my cheeks, nose and chin without rubbing it off. He took my phone camera and shot several photos of the cum on my face.

Then He sat me down on the edge of the bed, spread my legs very wide, knelt down, and sucked me. As he sucked, he also massaged my balls, and rubbed my asshole with a finger. I made it about 5 minutes. When he saw my body tense up, he pushed me onto my back on the bed so that when I shot cum it went all over my chest. I, too, had a big load.

After I finished cumming, he laid me back on the bed and took pictures of the cum all over my body.

Joel and I stayed naked for another hour or so, before I left to head home. We both were thrilled with everything that had happened. We agreed to plan on getting together soon for another photo shoot, or just to have some time for him to tell me what to sexually do.

We also discussed the possibility of drawing each other in naked sensual poses. I guess you could say that we became artistic friends, with benefits.

12