Artist's Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For goodness' sake, Tom, they're all pensioners. They should be in a home drinking cocoa with my gran..." and we both started giggling then laughing then we were screaming with laughter, shouting names of bands at each other that the other hadn't heard of, and I even made up a few names of artists just to make him squirm, but he quickly got wise to that trick and did the same to me. At last we stopped, panting for breath.

"Tracey, I love you. I don't care about our differences, I care about the real you that I've found. The loving you, the caring you, the you who made me whole again. The you who made me realise life can go on, in a different way to before, but it still carries on. You rescued me."

I flew into his arms and we hugged and cried together.

After a long time, we separated and I looked at him seriously and said, "No secrets, right? I know Andrea."

There was a long silence.

"Whoa, stop there. No way, how do you know her?"

"She's a colleague at the hotel. And, well, and I... I well, sorry, I shouldn't have, but I did, I found your memory stick last night and I saw all the photos and videos and everything... Sorry. If you're cross, throw me out, I wouldn't blame you, I knew I shouldn't do it, but I couldn't help myself and, well... I just wanted to know... I couldn't stop myself... sorry, sorry..."

I was working myself into a state again... Why do I always do this to myself?

He put his arms around me again, holding me for a long time.

"It's OK," he whispered, "it really is OK. I wondered where that stick had got to, I lost it ages ago. I'm glad you found it. Now you know all my secrets. It's OK, you really have nothing to fear from Andrea, although you should take care, because she sometimes sucks people in, chews them up and spits them out.

"I think she really loved Rachel, but however hard she tried, Rachel stayed with me. I can't hide anything from you now, and I have to admit she really turned me on sexually and I loved every minute of the times we had sex together, but I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with her. And I never ever had sex with her when Rachel wasn't with us."

He shook his head. "I'm feeling quite embarrassed, because you now know my most intimate secrets. I'm not a saint and I never was a saint. I had a lot of fun in the past with a lot of people, but I'm a changed person now. I hope that hasn't put you off me forever."

He looked across at me. "I really couldn't imagine doing that, you know, threesome thing with anyone else. And I would never ask you to do it. Never."

There was a long pause. I looked at him. "What if I wanted to do it?"

He stared back at me, gobsmacked. "I, uh, had never thought of that. Jesus, today is turning out very differently to what I imagined... I need time to process that. What, with Andrea?"

Poor man, I had never seen him at a loss for words before.

"Um, well, yes. I like her, we get on well at work, and I have to confess, she makes me feel hot, and I don't know why. I have never been turned on by a woman before. Never. Well, nearly never."

"How does she turn you on?"

"Well sometimes when we're talking about work, nothing personal, I feel my nipples getting hard and sometimes I start to get wet, too. I can't help it. It just happens. She must be giving off some pheromones or something. Occasionally she brushes past me and the same thing happens. Now I've seen her in the photos and videos, I feel it even more. Last night, I um, well, you know, I had to well, look after myself and then I couldn't wait to fuck you..."

"I thought you were rather excited at my return last night. I just thought you'd missed me..." He laughed.

"I had, but I was really turned on by the images in that memory stick and now I can't get them out of my head. When I see her at work again tomorrow I won't be able to stop thinking about her naked body and having sex with you, and... well, having sex with me perhaps... Am I really bad?"

"Wow, Trace, no you're not, but she does have that effect on people, and I don't know why."

"Are you cross with me?"

"No, of course not. Knowing you want to have sex with her is turning me on, too."

I looked down and the effect it was having was quite clear. The whole conversation was having an effect on me, too. "Would you mind if I did it with her?"

"No, so long as you were completely honest about it and talked about it before and after. I hate dishonesty. That's how my first marriage broke up."

"Would you want to be in the room, watching? Or would you want to have a threesome with both of us?" I had never had a conversation like this before.

Tom looked at me carefully. "It's not as easy at that. Jealousy is a strange thing. For example, I would have no problem with you having sex with another woman, even with Andrea, but I couldn't bear the thought of seeing you with another man. I know it's not logical and it is very sexist. But that's just how I feel. I'm a human being and I'm not always logical. So, how do you feel about watching me having sex with another woman and cumming inside her? It's a difficult question, but how would you really feel?"

"I already have. I've watched you fucking Andrea and, well, you know, several times and I could see how much you enjoyed it. It sounds weird, but I enjoyed watching you do it. I know it's a video and doing it in real life wouldn't be the same, but I think I would like it."

I paused. "And, you know what? I keep thinking about what it would feel like with Andrea fingering me and going down on me. I can't get that out of my head. And last night, when you called her name when you were inside me, that was really hot for me."

Another pause. "Am I completely fucked up?"

He wrapped his arms around me.

"No, you're not. You've had a bad time with a man with a shit attitude to sex, when you couldn't express yourself at all, so now you are finding out what freedom is and what your boundaries are. If you want to spend a night with Andrea, you have my blessing. I must admit watching you with her would be an amazing experience for me, because I know how good she is at pleasuring a woman."

"I want you to watch, but maybe not at first because I would feel shy. And I want you to do it to her. You've saved my life, literally and metaphorically, and this is one way I can thank you, by giving you a session with two hot women, if you think you can keep up with us. Only if you're sure, because, after all, I'm young enough to be your grand-daughter so maybe I should make you a cup of cocoa instead? You could share it with Mick Jagger in your care home..."

"You little minx, I'm not that old!"

I poked my tongue out at him and ran out of the room with him chasing me. He caught me, giggling and squealing, in the bedroom, and you know what happened next...

Chapter 4 - Andrea

Tracey discovers a whole new world of lesbian sex

It was an interesting conversation I had with Andrea at work. I decided actions speak louder than words, so I took a deep breath at a very quiet moment, and I brushed past behind her in the Reception area when she was standing there, my breasts just happened to brush against her back and my hand just happened to caress her very shapely bum as I did so. It was a very light caress, slow and lingering, but it made my intentions clear.

She turned sharply and looked at me. I smiled back, my heart beating fast, so fast I thought I'd faint.

"Did you just...?" she asked.

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Hey. I didn't think you were interested. I spent weeks trying to flirt with you. I'd given up! What's changed?"

"Ah, well, um, it's a long story. You know the man I'm living with, well he's... Tom Patterson."

There was a pause. "I know. You've been driving his car to work. I recognised it from years ago. So you know about me and Rachel."

"Yes, Tom told me, and he told me about you and him, too."

I didn't add, and I've seen you naked with your mouth on Rachel's pussy, I've seen you and Rachel sharing a double ended dildo, I've seen you using a strap-on to pleasure her, I've seen your mouth wrapped around Tom's dick and I've seen Tom slipping into your cunt and fucking you till you screamed with ecstasy before he came deep inside you. And you make me feel horny... I didn't say any of that.

She spoke again. "I need to explain why I'm here. I was very upset when Rachel died, and even more upset when I couldn't get to the funeral because of the Covid regulations. I was so angry and confused, I told my husband about her and then he admitted he was having an affair, so, long story short, we split up. It was very acrimonious. Unbelievably so. Then my mother died, which really upset me, but she left me her house. I was able to sell it and make a fresh start.

"But, honestly, Tracey, coming down here, I did not intend to get in touch with Tom again, and I haven't. As far as that was concerned, Rachel was my lover. Tom was just part of the package. Don't get me wrong, he's a good man and great in bed, but we just never hit it off, really, he's so intense about some stuff. I wanted to live in an area with happy memories for me after all the shit of lockdown and the divorce. And it's working. I've got a new life, I've got a great job, I've got new friends. And I've met you."

There was a pause. She looked at me. "What do you want from me?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'm confused. I find you alluring and exciting. I've never felt that way about another woman before, never. Well, I suppose in the changing room at school I sometimes looked at other girls to see what they looked like, you know, naked, when we were growing up, but I never thought of them in that way. And I didn't want anyone to think I was a perve, so it was only glances, you know? If anyone got a reputation as a lezzie or a perve, they were bullied mercilessly, so I just didn't go there. But, well, with you, I feel I want to find out more. That sounds, awful, doesn't it? Perhaps I'm bi-curious? Does that make me bad?"

I suddenly remembered a girl who sat next to me in class when I was 14. We didn't say much to each other, but she wasn't interested in boys. I also remembered that in the changing room after games she would find an excuse to change next to me and her eyes were always on me as I undressed. I was embarrassed and excited at the same time, but didn't dare let on.

She was only there for a term, because her parents moved away for work. Later, when I was alone in bed I would sometimes think of her when I was masturbating. I had completely forgotten about her, but now the memory came back.

We had to stop the conversation there, because a group of Japanese tourists arrived to check in, and we were very busy for the rest of the shift.

Afterwards, we walked out together to where our cars were parked, away from the hotel in a secluded part of the car park. We stopped by our cars.

"So, are you serious?" she asked. "Do you really want to find out what it's like to do it with a woman, with me?"

I nodded.

She looked at me, appraisingly. I suddenly felt as though she was mentally undressing me.

"You are a very attractive woman," she purred. "I find you very sexy, and my gaydar is usually quite accurate. I would like to find out more. And I really like you."

I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I felt my nipples stiffening.

"Can you imagine kissing me?" she asked.

I nodded again. I was completely tongue-tied.

She came closer, much closer. There was no-one around. She gently tilted my chin with her hand and kissed me on the lips. It was brief, her lips were so soft, then she pulled back.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Come and stay with me on Tuesday night. You won't need a nightie." She turned, got in her car and drove off, leaving me in turmoil.

***

I told Tom. He nodded. "She has this tremendous sexual magnetism."

"Are you sure you don't mind? I mean, we've not been together for long and it's kind of being unfaithful to you."

"You're being open about it. I've had a great life and I've had some amazing experiences with a lot of people. I'm not about to tell you not to do things that are fun that you have never experienced yourself. As I said before, it's dishonesty I hate."

***

I rang the doorbell. Andrea answered, wearing nothing but a smile and a very short light blue silk kimono.

"Come in. Don't look so worried! You're early. I've just had a shower. I was going to dress up for you, but you look good enough to eat."

She stepped back and looked at me. "Wow, I love that dress. It's suits you. It's so figure hugging and sexy, I'm amazed Tom let you go out in it."

My nipples stiffened under her gaze, and I know she saw it. I had put the dress on before leaving work for the short journey to Andrea's house. She hasn't even touched me yet, I thought, but she's already having this effect on me. I wasn't wearing a bra (I wasn't wearing any underwear, actually), so she could see my nipples pushing against the confines of the dress.

She smiled again. "Come here you, let's have a hug."

She wrapped me in her arms and I could smell her musky scent, and something more, something animal. Her hair was still damp from the shower. I could feel the heat of her body through the thin material of her kimono as she stroked my back with her right hand. I reciprocated and I ran my hands down her back to her gorgeous bum. She sighed.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" she whispered. "You seem to know what you're doing and what you're doing is turning me on like nobody's business..."

Our lips met. We kissed, she parted her soft lips and our tongues met. It was a long, slow, passionate, lingering kiss. I loved the slight toothpastey taste of her mouth, the feeling of her breath on my cheek as we kissed. The kiss seemed to go on for ever. I thought my nipples were hard before, but now they were like little bullets. And I knew my pussy was wet.

Her hand slipped under the back of my dress. "No knickers?" she whispered. "You are a saucy one..."

She kissed me again, stroking my bare buttocks, sending little electric charges all over my body. She explored my bum cheeks and found the crevice between them, still stroking me slowly, gently, erotically, making me shiver.

Not to be outdone, my hand caressed her bottom through the thin silk of her kimono, then I found my way underneath it. I stroked her bum, my hand making little circles over it. Her skin was so smooth and warm to my touch. We went on kissing for an age, exploring each other's mouths and feeling the temperature rising between us.

Her hand reached underneath and touched my pussy lips, making me jump, "Aah," I cried out.

"Are you OK?"

"Aah, oh yes, I just didn't expect that, I mean my reaction..."

We kissed again as she very lightly stroked my cunt from underneath.

"You are wet," she said, "so wet..."

I wanted to feel her. My hand found its way to her vulva. She was so wet herself. Oh my god, I thought, I've done that to her, this little straight girl, I've made her excited and wet.

She broke off the kiss. "I want to fuck you, now, this minute," she said, an urgency in her voice.

We separated and she took my hand and led me upstairs. Wow, I thought, watching her bum just in front of me as we ran up the stairs, this is really happening to me. Her bedroom was like a boudoir with purple satin sheets and scented candles burning. I felt my senses swimming.

She turned to me and we kissed again, pulling each other close. Our tongues fought a little battle but I quickly let her invade my mouth. I was surrendering to her. The belt on her kimono had become untied and she wriggled the garment off her shoulders, letting it slide seductively to the floor. I stepped back.

She was gorgeous. Although she was over 50 (she never told me her exact age), she had kept herself in shape. Her breasts were voluptuous and oh so sexy, D cup for sure, her big, puffy dark nipples standing proudly above her brown areolas. She had a curvy tummy, her bum was rounded and shapely, she had waxed her pussy completely, and above all she exuded sex. I could smell it, it was in the air all around and I felt intoxicated with it.

"Your turn," she purred.

I turned around. She slowly unzipped my dress and it fell to the floor in a pool around my feet. I wore it for less than half an hour, I thought. It was hardly worth getting changed...

"Give me a twirl," she insisted.

Feeling embarrassed I turned around for her, exposing every part of myself totally to her lascivious gaze. Her inspection seemed to last for ages and it was a huge turn on for me.

"You're gorgeous, gorgeous and sexy," she said, "no wonder Tom's fallen for you..." She took my hands in hers and drew me to her.

Oh my god, the touch of naked skin against skin was electrifying. My boobs were crushed up against hers. She ran her hands up and down my body, her soft touch driving me insane. I looked up at her face and could see the lust in her eyes. I wanted to fuck her and be fucked by this sexy, alluring woman.

I feel like a fly trapped in a spider's web, I thought, I so want this. We kissed again. Her hands roamed down my back and found the globes of my bum, touching them, caressing them, exploring them, finding the crack between them and feeling every part of them, touching my anus. My desire grew and grew and I wondered if I would cum just doing this, kissing and feeling her, being felt by her.

I want you to finger me, I thought, I want to feel your fingers in my cunt, the way you used to do it to Rachel all those years ago. I want you to explore the folds of my vulva, feel my wetness and stroke my red hot clit and take me to heaven.

The thought was so heady I was afraid I was about to swoon in Andrea's arms. The kiss seemed to go on forever, but it was a dynamic kiss as our tongues explored unknown territory and our hands explored likewise, taking in the exotic contours of new lovers. We couldn't get enough of each other's mouths and I could almost feel the transfer of sex hormones going on between us. My heart was pounding and I could swear I could feel hers racing next to mine as we kissed. We swayed and nearly fell as we moved onto the bed. She drew me down on top of her.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes, I really want to do this with you..." I whispered, "but first can I take a picture of us together?"

Andrea laughed out loud. "You're just like Rachel! She used to love taking selfies of us having sex... I never knew what happened to the photos, though..."

I know, I thought. They're on that memory stick. She held my phone out at arm's length and we both smiled at the camera. Then she blew a kiss as well. She gave the phone back to me and I texted the photo to Tom.

"What are you doing?"

"I promised Tom I would let him know I'm OK. I think a picture of us both naked in bed with our hands all over each other should do it, don't you?"

"Are you mad? He'll wank himself to death now, looking at that image..."

I started giggling then we both laughed and we couldn't stop laughing as we hugged each other, rolled over, and our hands started exploring again. I felt her hand straying down to my cunt and so I parted my legs to give her better access.

"You're so wet, Tracey," she whispered. "Are you sure you haven't done this before? You seem to be so turned on..."

I was, especially when she inserted a finger into my folds and slowly stroked up and down my soaking wet slit. I moaned with the pleasure of it. I had fantasised about her doing this ever since watching those videos.

"That's amazing, don't stop, I like that so much...aah, yes that's so good, aah so good, please don't stop..."

I was on my back now and Andrea was on her side, watching my face while fingering me, oh my god my little fantasy was coming, literally, true. I lay back and closed my eyes, letting all the sensations wash over my body. It was as if every part of me was being stimulated and I wasn't sure if I could cope with it.

1...345678