Artist's Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stood behind me and gently unzipped my dress from behind. Andrea released me, I wriggled, and the dress slid down to the floor, leaving me completely naked, apart from my 4" heels. Andrea's hand resumed its place stroking my bum and for a while Tom's hand did the same, then he stepped away and stood behind her, to unzip her dress.

We girls stood, completely naked in the middle of the room, kissing, feeling each other's bodies, while Tom quickly undressed and sat on the bed stroking his dick, watching us.

We fell onto the bed, together, and Tom joined us. We enjoyed the moment, skin against skin against skin. We touched, we felt, we caressed. Every square inch of my body, including all my secret and not-so-secret folds, crevices and holes were stroked, kissed, nibbled, licked, fingered and sucked. We humped, we tribbed, we fucked. Three bodies, thirty fingers and thumbs, six arms and six legs, four boobs, four nipples, three anuses, two very wet cunts and clits and one very hard cock all got their share of the action.

It was erotic, sexy, pornographic and so much fun. We took photos. Each one of us was the centre of attention for a while, feeling an assault on the senses, being touched by four hands in every intimate and not so intimate place, eyes closed, just feeling, before our centre of focus moved and the next one received all the attention. The toys came out and we all used them on ourselves and on each other. I loved using the vibrator on Tom's cock and then on Andrea's clit and then on my own! It went on for hours. I came so many times that I lost count, as did Andrea, but Tom, ever the gentleman, held back right until the end.

Andrea and I gave a private performance for him when we went down on each other in a 69 and then used Andrea's double dildo to fuck each other. He caressed our bums and boobs, playing with our arses and nipples, to add to our sensations. He had to use all his willpower not to cum there and then while he was watching us.

At last, by unspoken agreement, Andrea and I said to Tom, "Your turn now!" we both got on all fours and told him to choose whichever hole he wanted... He chose Andrea's cunt, as I knew he would. He mounted her like an animal and his cock slid into her easily. I watched, feeling excited and wanting him to enjoy his ultimate birthday present, sex with another woman while I watched.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," he said, looking at me, "Thank you..." I stroked his bum as he started thrusting into her, a slow rhythm, going deep with each thrust. I inserted a finger into his anus and he gasped with pleasure.

He held back as long as possible, only increasing the rhythm just before the end. Andrea's eyes were also on my face the whole time, watching me as Tom fucked her, and I could see from her expression how good it felt for her. I smiled at her, pleased that she was enjoying this...

"Oh, god, I can't stop, I'm letting go," he groaned, before cumming deep inside her with a shout of pleasure. He kept thrusting and thrusting, jerking, thrusting, his whole body going rigid, while Andrea extracted every single drop of cum out of him. The sexiness of the moment was added to by Andrea cumming at the same time, screaming in ecstasy... They stayed like that, locked together for a long time, before separating. We all lay back, exhausted by the evening.

Hours later I awoke. I was on my back between the other two. On one side Andrea was kissing my nipple and fingering my cunt gently, slowly, bringing me to another peak. On the other side, Tom was playing with my other nipple and stroking my inside thigh.

"Ooh, you two, what's up with you?" I grumbled. "Can't a girl get her beauty sleep these days?"

"I'll stop if you want," Andrea giggled, and did.

"No, no, don't stop, I liked that, yes, just there, oh my god, keep doing that..."

She did, and I came again.

"I want to fuck you," Tom whispered in my ear. "I just want to fuck you." Judging by the hardness of his dick, he had obviously recovered.

"Go on, do it," I said, "Just take me, do what you want with me, I want you to."

He shifted and was between my legs. I spread them wide and lifted them so my knees were drawn up to my ears. I wanted him to, well, rape me I suppose, just take me, make me his, and I wanted to have the last word, to have his semen inside me at the end of the night. He entered me and started thrusting. This was animal desire, just sex, as he pumped into me. Andrea stroked his buttocks while he was fucking me, and I know that makes him wild. There was no tenderness, just animal passion, marking his territory, and it was such a turn on, especially with Andrea watching me. I looked into her eyes, and I thought I love this, fucking one person while connecting with another...

Tom was thrusting wildly, taking what he wanted from me, then suddenly he shouted, "Jesus, Trace, I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside you..." and his cock jerked inside me, jerked and jerked, over and over, each spasm pumping more of his jizz into me. I didn't cum that time but I loved it and held him tight, all the time aware that Andrea was watching my face as Tom collapsed, exhausted, on top of me.

***

Andrea was up before 6, as she was on the early shift in the hotel. Dressed only in a bathrobe, I went downstairs and had a coffee with her after she had showered. "Don't you want anything else?" I asked.

"Nah, it's too early. I'll ask chef to do me a bacon roll when I get there." We drank the coffee in silence.

"I have to go," she said, looking at her watch. I went with her to the front door.

"Thanks for coming, in every sense of the word," I said. "That was an amazing experience."

She kissed me on the lips. "It was great, I had the best time, but I don't think we can do it again." She paused. "You know I've been dating someone? Well, it's starting to get serious and I want it to be an exclusive relationship. At my age, I'm ready to settle with a good man... Although, um, well, my marriage offer to you still stands, but I think you are too much in love with Tom to take me up on that."

She smiled at me. She seemed really uncertain, not the Andrea I knew.

She went on, "I want you and me to be friends though, best friends. But maybe not with benefits, I don't know, sorry. I'll miss that... well maybe once in a while we could... I mean, maybe you could come round to my place sometimes, for... you know... some girly fun?" Her voice trailed off and she smiled at me uncertainly, as if she was worried about how I would react. I had never known her to be so nervous. I put my arms around her.

"Of course I'll respect that, we're friends, remember? Whatever you decide, whatever works for you," I said. "It'll be all right. I want you to be happy. And I have so enjoyed doing it with you, I wouldn't want to give it up if you're OK with it."

I stepped back and looked at her. Her marriage offer at her home had come out of left field and at the time I assumed it was just a joke, so I was confused now. I changed the subject. "Who is he? You've been very coy about him."

"Ah, well. Promise to keep it quiet until it's official we're together?"

I nodded.

"It's Bill."

"Bill, our boss, the owner of the hotel?" I squealed, throwing my arms around her again. "Oh my god, you are a dark horse! Ooh, I'm so pleased for you. Yes, of course I'll keep it to myself. You know what? I think he's just right for you..."

"Thank you. I didn't know how you would take it. I think he is, too, but being with you has sort of discombobulated me. Bill and me just hit it off but we didn't want to do anything about it, until, um, well one day a few weeks ago he asked me out for a coffee. We've been taking it slowly, very slowly, because we've both been burned before, but there's definitely something there." She smiled again.

I had tears in my eyes. "You go for it, girl," I said. "Of course I'll miss, well, you know, this... but we can still be besties... and anything else you want... any girly fun... any time..."

I reached up and kissed her fiercely on the lips. "Now you'd better go, or you'll be late. I'll see you later, when I take over from you this afternoon. I'll get there early so we can chat if you want."

She nodded. "I'd like that," she said, then she went out. I watched her leave for a moment before closing the door. I felt she was entering a new phase in her life, and maybe I was, too. I went back upstairs and, still smelling of sex and sweat, I slipped into bed with Tom.

"You know she's in love with you," Tom murmured as I went back into the bedroom. "She couldn't keep her eyes off you all night... But, thank you for the best birthday present ever, an incredible sexy session with the two hottest women I know on my sixtieth birthday, wow, I couldn't make it up!"

"I love you so much," I whispered, holding him tight, before drifting off to sleep.

THE END

Author's note: and before you ask, yes, that threesome fantasy on his 60th birthday came true for someone I know! All of the characters and most of the rest of the story were made up...

1...345678