Artist's Model Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried. They were captivated by Tracey, treating her like an elder sister (and making me feel old by doing so...) When they saw her paintings, they both wanted her to paint them in the nude! This was a surprise, but I could understand where they were coming from. It is good for a woman to look back in later years and see how sexy, beautiful and alluring she was in her youth. I wish someone had painted me back then...

More than that, they were utterly besotted with little Rachel, almost coming to blows in their desire to hold her and play with her. Little Rachel, of course, loved all the attention.

I don't know what the future will bring. I hope it will bring contentment for Tracey. She is a wonderful mother, a wonderful lover and she lights up the room with that amazing smile wherever she goes. She says she wants to paint me in the nude. I'd love that but I won't let her do it until I have lost at least one dress size, preferably two! Yes, even at my age I'm vain like that.

I've let my house to a local family and moved in properly with Tracey.

Sometimes she feels sad and I just hold her. We both understand. She never really had time to grieve before the world moved on for her. Tom was the one who brought us together, well, Tom and his second wife Rachel in some mystical way. The bond with him, with both of them, is very strong for us. We have each other, and of course we have little Rachel to keep us grounded.

Sometimes it's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning - Tracey smiling at me with little Rachel in her arms, feeding. It melts my heart all over again. That sight gives me all the energy I need to get through the day. Trust me, being a parent again in my fifties is not easy and I need all the energy I can get! But I love it.

I will never replace Tom in Tracey's heart, but she is so loving and I know she does love me in her way, so I can live with that.

We don't consider ourselves to be lesbians. We are just two people in love who have been through a lot together and made the decision to live together.

THE END (REALLY)

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it. I found it very emotional writing the story and I hope I captured that for you, the reader. Please rate the story and give your comments - I will read them all.

By the way, the story is completely made up and in no way biographical or autobiographical.