Arts of the Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held him there for a moment whilst she watched her husband playing with his cock and, at the other end of the bed, Anne playing with her pussy, then with a wicked smile she sank herself down, taking his full length inside her.

As Sarah and James fucked, Anne and Ryan increased the pace of their mutual masturbation, their eyes glancing from the couple beside them to each other in a pact of mutual self-pleasure.

Sarah was bouncing on James now in deep strokes and, unable to resist any longer, Ryan applied a condom to his own cock and crawled hurriedly up the bed, sliding himself into Anne in one, swift movement, their faces meeting in a passionate kiss.

It did not take long for the couples to cum again, Ryan emptying himself deep inside Anne whilst Sarah rode James to a wild, bucking orgasm.

They continued to play for another hour that morning, alternating partners and positions as they gave in to their baser instincts and finished with Ryan taking his wife roughly from behind whilst she licked Anne's pussy as James knelt beside with his cock buried deep in his girlfriend's mouth.

After recovering, they showered and sat together at the kitchen table whilst Ryan prepared a light breakfast.

They talked a little more of erotic art and the paintings and etchings that delighted them and had inspired their filthy evening. Sarah, reminded of the night before, scribbled a single word down onto a notepad. "Hokusai," she explained in response to the questioning gazes. "I absolutely have to buy a copy of that incredible image."

After breakfast, they said their farewells. The two men shook hands as the women hugged, then the front door was opened and the morning daylight flooded into the room.

"Well, thank you for coming," said Sarah, placing a delicious emphasis on the final word.

Anne smiled. "Thank you for having us," she replied with equal emphasis.

12