Summertime Sunshine

Story Info
I find more than sunshine on my summer vacation.
14.1k words
4.77
23.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that," he said holding the back of my head, "Such a good girl taking all of my cock." I was enjoying pleasing him while my pussy was being filled up by my other lover.

Oh my, I thought as I fanned myself with a napkin, desperately hoping my cheeks were not flushed. I probably shouldn't be reading this stuff at the airport.

I looked up from my phone, hoping no one could see the ebook I was reading. I looked around and everyone was busy bustling to or from their flight gate. It was Friday night and I was on my way to Florida to see my bestie Laura for a much-needed summer vacation. If you have to live in New York, it's great to have a best friend who lives less than a mile from the beach and sunshine year round!

I saw two guys standing by the terminal windows looking my way. They couldn't possibly tell what I was reading from all the way over there, and I hoped I wasn't still blushing. They were probably hoping to get my seat at this high top table close to the gate when I was done. I turned my attention back to my phone. Sure those guys were cute, but I wasn't leaving this prime spot until I was ready to board the plane. I'd order another drink or food if necessary to keep it.

When I looked up again, I only saw one guy, the dark-haired one. He was still looking my way and smiling, but I wondered where the other one had gone.

"Excuse me," I heard behind me. I swung around in my stool to see the sandy-haired guy from the pair.

"I'm not done yet," I said, possibly a bit snippy, but then I got a good look at him. His eyes were piercing blue and his wavy hair was short, yet long enough to make him look young.

"Oh no," he said, "I'd never ask a lady for her seat. I was just wondering if I could charge my phone." I looked at my outlet and there was another available space.

"Sure," I said in a nicer tone. I didn't want him to think I was a complete bitch. He plugged in his phone, set it down on the table and then started to walk away. "You're not going to stay?" I asked and then kicked myself for it sounding desperate.

"I trust you," he said with a wink, walking back to his dark-haired friend. Maybe they were a couple. They didn't look like it, but that didn't mean anything.

I decided against another drink but kept my seat at this prime table until my flight started boarding about a half hour later. As I hopped off the stool grabbing my backpack, I saw the dark-haired man from the pair next to me unplugging the phone.

"Thanks for letting us use the outlet," he said. I looked across the terminal to see the sandy-haired man smiling at me. Us. Yes, they were probably a couple. Good for them.

"Well, it's not MY outlet, but you're welcome," I said in a friendly tone. I looked in his eyes and they were a soft caramel color. Just as beautiful as his friend's eyes, or his lover.

"Enjoy your flight," he said walking away. Maybe someday I'd find someone like that who I could play out all of my wildest fantasies with.

I stood waiting to board the plane and texted Laura. It was almost eight o'clock, so I should be there shortly after ten. Kinda late for her, but she would still be awake to pick me up from the airport. I made my way onto the airplane with my small rolling carry-on bag and my backpack. Oh no, I thought, looking ahead and estimating, row 39 was probably close to the back. It was a smaller plane than I thought. They'd probably take my rolling carry-on bag and check it. Then I'd have to wait for it in the baggage area when I landed. I didn't like to waste time when I wanted to get to my bestie.

About ten rows ahead of my seat, I saw an open space in the overhead compartment. Like a ninja, I put the handle down on my rolling bag, lifted it up and popped it in. Then I just kept walking to my seat. No one said a word.

As I approached my row, I realized it was the very last row. Ugh. That's why the ticket was so cheap. At least my bag had a space. I double-checked my seat number. 39B. Fuck. That was a middle seat. Again, cheap choice. As I looked up, the occupant of the aisle seat looked at me.

"Hello Sunshine," he said politely, "Is this your seat?" he asked standing up. I chuckled to myself. Sunshine? I mean I know I was flying to a warm fun place, but really? Then I realized it was the dark-haired man from the terminal. I turned to see his sandy-haired friend in the window seat.

"I think so," I said looking at my ticket again, even though I knew my seat number. Damn, he was hot. "I can take the aisle if you two want to sit together," I offered. I was willing for my cheeks to not flush, but I could feel the warmth of the blush spreading over my cheeks.

"No need," he said as I squeezed by him. Damn, he smelled good too. I sat down and put my backpack under the seat in front of me.

Most people were already on the plane, which meant we'd probably take off soon. I didn't want to read my book on my phone because I didn't want them to see the erotic book I was reading, especially because this one was about two men and a woman. Reading that while sitting between two hot strangers seemed wrong. I opened up my phone quickly and closed out of the book.

I picked up the airline magazine in the seat pocket in front of me instead. I tried to seem interested in it, but I just kept trying to steal peeks at these two sexy men. The sandy-haired one to my left was wearing nice jeans and a burgundy T-shirt. He was very tan and muscular. The dark-haired man to my right was also in jeans but had on a collared shirt. He seemed more business casual, and in good shape.

The pilot came on the speaker to tell us our flight wouldn't be taking off for a while due to a backup on the runway from the winds delaying flights earlier in the day. He said we'd stay at the gate until we had our spot. In the meantime, the flight attendants would come around with drinks.

Ugh! A delay. Summer storms happened sometimes, but I just wanted to get to my bestie.

"I know, that sucks," the man on my left said. I guess I groaned out loud. "I'm glad they are bringing some drinks." He winked at me and pulled out some small liquor bottles from his backpack.

"Logan!" the dark-haired man whisper screamed to him, "Already? We didn't even take off."

"And we might not for a while Jared," he said, "loosen up." Logan threw a tiny bottle in Jared's lap.

"Fine," Jared said, rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Do you want one Sunshine?" Logan asked me.

"Oh no I don't want to take your..." I started.

Before I could finish he said, "Order a coke and I'll mix it in. I have plenty."

"Ok," I said laughing. "I'm Anna," I offered as they told me their names, which I had already heard them say.

They explained that they were taking a well-deserved two-week vacation. They were friends and decided to finally vacation together. They called it a bachelor vacation. Sounded awesome to me.

They chatted about their work, even pulling up the websites of both of their businesses on Jared's laptop. Jared owned a marketing business and Logan owned a construction company. Both successful guys, and at such young ages. We were all in our late 20s. It was impressive, to say the least. It made me wonder why they'd be stuck in the back row instead of first class. Before I figured out how to politely work that into the conversation, they told me they had decided on this trip last minute when they realized they both had some downtime and wanted to give themselves a much-needed break.

After an hour and two small liquor bottles added to my soda, the pilot came on again. He said we would start taxiing to the runway, but it would still be a while before we took off. He said his goal was to get the plane out tonight. I was mad about the delay, but I just hoped to take off. If we had to get off the plane and try again tomorrow I'd be beyond pissed, even if right now I was already buzzed and feeling good.

It was after nine o'clock and I texted Laura to tell her about my delay. I told her I'd take a cab. She immediately called me.

"You will not," Laura said without even a hello.

"Stop," I whispered, "I can't talk on the plane right now, we are moving. I have to shut off my phone. I'll be fine. Go to bed. Love you."

"Fine," she said, hanging up. I knew she wasn't mad. She just wanted to take care of me, but she had little ones at home and needed her sleep.

"Everything ok?" Jared asked me.

"Yes," I said, smiling at his concern. He didn't even really know me, so that was sweet. "My friend is just being silly because I told her I will take a cab since it will be so late when I get there and she has little kids..." I realized I was rambling. Probably due to the liquor.

"We have a rental car reserved if you need a ride somewhere," Logan offered.

"Oh no," I said, "A cab is no big deal. I'm only going beachside. Twenty minutes. I'll just call..."

Jared stopped me, "You'd hop in a random car with a stranger instead of two people you know?" Well, I guess I did know them. I knew their names and had seen their pictures on legitimate websites. Or was it all a scam?

"Well..." I started, "I really don't want to impose..."

"We are heading beachside too," Jared said. I got more information from them and realized Laura's house was only ten minutes from their hotel. I texted her to tell her I had a ride. She called again.

"With who?" she asked, once again skipping the pleasantries.

"Would you stop calling," I whispered, "I'm going to get in trouble!"

"Who is your ride?" she persisted. She was worse than my mother. Well, Laura was the closest thing I had to a mother now that I'd lost my own. Even if she was the same age as me, she had started a family early and her motherly instincts spilled over onto me.

"I met two nice guys," I said, smiling at each of them, "They have a rental car and they're going to drive me to your house."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really!" I challenged like a snotty little child.

"Let me talk to them," she said.

"No Laura you don't need to..." I said as Jared took the phone out of my hand.

"Let me," he said. I looked at him surprised, as he took my phone and talked to Laura. He explained who he was and that it was no problem. She seemed to accept his explanation and they hung up.

"Am I allowed to go with you?" I asked and chuckled at the ridiculousness of the question.

"Yes," he said, handing me back my phone, "You just have to text her both of our names and a selfie of us."

"I'm so sorry," I said embarrassed now, "You don't have to do this."

"It's our pleasure," Logan said, already holding up his phone for a selfie of the three of us. He texted it to me and Jared by starting a group chat.

"Please turn off your phones," the flight attendant said as he walked by. I quickly texted Laura. Her reply: Hot!

"What did she say?" Logan asked as I turned the phone away from him so he wouldn't see.

"Ok," I lied, "She said ok."

"She said hot," Jared said laughing and I turned beet red. These men would probably think my cheeks were always red. Maybe that would be good because I'd surely be blushing the whole time they were around!

"Well she is," Logan said to Jared and I blushed even more. "We have time for another drink," Logan changed the topic thankfully.

"I'm out," Jared said when Logan tried to hand him another small bottle, "I have to drive if we ever finally get out of this airport!"

"No," I said, "I really shouldn't..."

"Why Sunshine?" he asked with a devilish grin. Why shouldn't I? I didn't have an answer. Hell, I was on vacation. One more couldn't hurt. And when had I ever had such nice hot seatmates? Cheers!

The three of us continued chatting up until take off. I was relieved as we got up into the sky and they turned off the cabin lights. Maybe now I could get some rest before finally getting to my bestie. I tried to put my seat back and realized that the last row didn't recline.

"Damn it," I said, thankful that I hadn't blurted out a worse word!

"These seats don't recline," Logan said, noticing what I was trying to do, "but you can lean on me if you'd like to close your eyes."

I looked at him as he shifted over towards the window, turning so I would have room to lean over on his chest.

"Oh," I said hesitating. I'd love nothing more at this moment, but I just met this guy, should I be leaning on him to sleep? "No, I'm fine..." I started.

"It's no problem, Sunshine," Jared said, lightly moving his hand down my right thigh below my shorts to my knee. "Lean on him and kick off your sandals so you can put your feet up here." They wanted me to stretch out on both of them? Normally I probably would have declined the offer but after a few drinks, I figured what the hell.

I turned to Logan and looked into his eyes, "Are you sure?" I said leaning closer.

"Absolutely, Sunshine," he said, putting his arm around my shoulders as I settled my head into his shoulder and lightly rested my hand and arm on his chest. Yes, he had amazing muscles under that T-shirt. I only wished I could see them too.

Jared pulled my feet onto his lap, so I was now perfectly snuggled between them. Jared got a blanket from the flight attendant.

I was barely able to murmur thank you before I fell asleep. As I slept, I dreamt of Logan and Jared. I imagined both their hands on me, more than they were innocently now. It was a hot sexy dream of the three of us.

I woke up to bright lights and the pilot speaking. "Oh," I jumped.

"It's ok, Sunshine," Logan said, "You've got time, relax." Both of his arms were around me as he gently rubbed my back. Jared's hands were lightly caressing up and down my legs. No wonder I was dreaming of their hands all over me.

"I slept through landing?" I said, still trying to wake up. I had never slept through an airplane landing.

"Yes," Jared chuckled, "it was quite a nap."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Oh shit was I moaning? I did that sometimes in my sleep. Sometimes I even orgasmed in my dream and physically too. Although I usually remembered it happening, I did not remember an orgasm so I hoped not.

"It just seemed like you enjoyed it," he said discreetly. Geez that was embarrassing. Although after tonight I'd never see them again, so what did it matter? I sat up, collected my thoughts and checked my phone. Laura texted to tell me Seth did an internet search on Logan and Jared and said they're ok. Her husband Seth was a tech guy. He could unearth information on anyone. Even if they had detention in school, he would know about it. So I guess they were the real deal. Two nice guys who were gorgeous. Not a bad way to start my vacation.

I gathered my things and we finally got off the plane. The flight was only two hours, but we had been on the plane for five. It felt good to walk again.

The airport was empty. It was a small local airport and only had four gates, so late at night everything was closed. We were on the last flight in for the night. Jared and Logan walked me to their rental car. They had arranged a late pick up, and I was truly grateful that I didn't have to navigate my own ride.

Jared drove and I sat in the passenger seat. I entered Laura's address, while Logan happily talked from the back seat. He explained how they wanted to go sightseeing to some of the local attractions.

We pulled up to Laura's house. Logan hopped out of the back seat to get my bags out of the trunk. Jared got out too and walked around to my side of the car.

"Thank you," Jared said, leaning in for a hug.

"No," I said, "thank you for the ride."

"My pleasure," Jared said with his body still close to mine. His hands left my back as he finished the hug and settled on my hips. He brought his lips to mine softly for a quick kiss before he turned my body around to Logan. Logan was standing right in front of me, as Jared's hands were still on my hips. He pressed his body against my back pushing me gently closer to Logan.

"Completely my pleasure," Logan said, lifting his hand to reach under my hair and hold the back of my neck. He brought his lips to mine, pressing a little harder, but also retreating quickly.

I stood in shock for a few seconds. They both kissed me! I had been with two men before, but not everyone was ok with such naughty things. Yet I regularly fantasized about it. Now I was on fire from their touch, and I wondered if they were open to a threesome. I willed myself to pick up my bags and move away from them.

"Good night," I said with a wave and walked into Laura's house. Damn, my heart was pounding. Did that just happen?

I collapsed in bed in the guest room. It had been a long crazy day, and I was too tired to think about it all now. I drifted off to sleep and Jared and Logan starred in my dreams again.

Laura's kids woke me up early, but I didn't mind. I liked being around little ones; their energy was amazing and always made me smile. Laura and Seth knew they could sleep in with me there, so they did. It was the least I could do for them since they let me crash at their house whenever I could visit. When they finally woke up, I was greeted with more hugs! In a lot of ways coming to visit Laura was like coming home.

I was surprised when my phone buzzed. Usually, it was Laura texting me nonstop, but now I was with her. I looked at the screen. It was the group text with Jared and Logan.

Jared: Good Morning Sunshine!

Me: Good Morning!

Jared: You left your sweatshirt in the car.

Damn. I had been cold on the plane but had taken it off when we landed because it was hot. Of course, Jared and Logan also had my head spinning with their goodbye kisses when they dropped me off, so I completely forgot about my sweatshirt.

Me: Sorry. It's no big deal.

Logan: We can swing by anytime and drop it off.

Laura saw me texting. "Who is that?" she asked. When I hesitated, she took the phone out of my hands.

"This is hottie one and hottie two from the plane!" she screamed. "Damn, girl!" She started typing.

"Noooooooo!" I yelled trying to get the phone from her, but she moved too quickly, and by the time I wrestled the phone away from her, I heard the send sound. Fuck. What did she text?

Me: Great! Come by for lunch today. We are barbecuing. Bring your bathing suit.

"Laura!" I yelled again, "What the fuck?"

"I want to meet hottie one and hottie two," she said innocently.

"Jared and Logan," I corrected, "Please don't call them hottie when they get here!"

"So tell me, which one do you like?" she asked. I smirked, thinking to myself why do I have to choose? She knew I had slept with two of our guy friends back when we were roommates in college, but she didn't know the extent of it. We were a threesome for months until life got in the way.

"Laura," I scolded, "stop. They are just nice guys that I met. Not everything is about sex you know."

"Maybe not," she said, "but it should be!" I laughed, happy to be with my bestie. She was the only one in the world who understood me.

We got dressed in our bathing suits and cover-ups and prepared the food for lunch. I loved their backyard; complete with a pool and tiki bar. It was perfect for a party, which it felt like it was every time I visited. The kids swam like fish and the adults got to relax. As soon as noon rolled around, Laura got out the beer and said it was Happy Hour.

"I thought that was five o'clock," I joked. She even had a broken clock on her back porch that was always set at 5:00.

"Nope," she said, "on the weekends it's noon." We toasted to that! Laura's parents came over for lunch and to help with the kids, so Seth could drink and relax too. They lived down the block and planned to take the kids to their house to sleep over so we could have some uninterrupted adult time.

Jared and Logan arrived around 1:00. Laura ran to answer the door, even though she was dripping wet from being in the pool. I dried myself off and slipped on my cover-up before going inside. Laura had already introduced them to her parents and they were chatting. They each stopped talking just long enough to say hello to me and give me a brief hug. I wished it had included a kiss too, but that would be inappropriate in front of Laura's parents.