Arty and Steph Pt. 03 - The Party

Story Info
Steph throws a ballbusting party!
6.3k words
4.46
12.3k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is a sequel to both "Arty and Steph" and "Arty and Steph Part 2." I recommend reading them before this one. They're much shorter too. This party will absorb two stories, so stay tuned for a fourth installment!

This story is the intellectual property of the author to the exclusion of all others.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. Any similarity to real persons, places, or events is merely coincidental.

This story features explicit content of a kinky and female-dominated variety, including ballbusting, but also other forms of domination. If you find this content offensive, I encourage you to read something that better suits your fantasies.

This story features a young man being teased over having been circumcized. The teasing is not intended to be offensive to anyone who has been, nor to the Jewish community.

This story is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of eighteen years old.

I would appreciate any and all constructive criticism.

I do not condone violence or bullying of any kind against any individual or group of people.

And now for our feature presentation....

After busting Arty on Monday morning, Steph had felt elated an empowered. On Tuesday she had cheerleading practice after school. After practice, she talked to Britt. Britt wasn't as tall as Steph, but was still fit. While Steph was a brunette with a lighter complexion, Britt was darker and had a Mediterranean skin-tone. Britt had large breasts and a model's face. Like Steph, and most of the cheerleader's she was easily one of the most attractive and popular girls in school.

"So, Steph, I heard your parents are going to be out of town, that means the party is at your house Friday," said Britt.

"I know, it's going to be great, I have some great ideas," said Steph.

"I hope they involve booze and boys," said Britt, "I'd love if you could let me bring someone, I'd love to hook-up with Chase."

"Ooh, you have a crush on Chase?" said Steph. Chase was the captain of the basketball team. He already had a reputation as a player, but he was popular and good-looking.

"He is hot," said Britt, "Your party can give me a chance to get some time with him."

"I definitely see this to be a booze and boys party, but I had different kinds of boys than Chase on my mind," said Steph.

"What's wrong with Chase?" asked Britt.

"Nothing, that's the point," said Steph, "Remember that bet we made two parties back?"

"The ball kicking one, that was fun," said Britt, "I still regret you beat me, you don't even have brothers."

The girls laughed at Britt's joke. She had two older brothers the girls found annoying one was a misogynistic muscle head, the other a perverted geek, both were busted by their superior and perky younger sister. Britt hoped she could have a party where both served the girls as slaves.

"Well, I met a guy who actually wants me to kick him in the balls, and I thought maybe we can have a party with him and his friends, and kick them in the balls," said Steph.

"Wait, that's so weird, who?" asked Britt.

"Arty Platte," said Steph, "At least I think that's his name. He thanked me after I kicked him during the bet and begged me to do it again yesterday."

"What a perv!" said Britt.

"Anyway, save Chase for your own stuff, I want to invite Arty and see if he can bring some friends. They're not using their balls anyway, and pervs probably flock together," said Steph.

"This is going to be so much fun," said Britt, "but let's keep it under control. I feel like the younger girls will get too squeamish, and might rat this out. So let's limit it to the eighteen and over crowd, and only recruit boys who.... well....who don't have balls we care about."

The two girls laughed, and looked forward to Friday night.

The next day, Steph ran up to Arty, "Hey, Arty."

Arty said, "Um, hi, Steph." Arty spread his legs, causing Steph to snicker at him. "He's so pathetic," she thought.

"I'm not here for that, actually, the cheerleaders are having a party at my house on Friday night and I'd love to have you come by," Arty looked perplexed, but had an erection.

"He is such a loser," thought Steph while smiling, "So, what do you say?" she asked.

"Uhh...Okay," said Arty.

"Awesome!" said Steph, "Do you have any friends, like you that you could invite?"

"In what way?" asked Arty.

"You know, nerdy and want the things you want?" Steph pantomimed her kneeing someone in the crotch, and let a flirtatious wink out.

"Uh, I have nerdier friends, but I don't know if any are like me in that last way," he said.

"Too bad, bring your friends anyway," said Steph, "only boys, we have enough girls. And make sure they bring swim trunks, there is a pool we're going to use."

"Um, alright," said Arty, "but no hurting their balls without their consent."

"I promise we won't," said Steph, "Keep them over eighteen, in case some people get drunk and one thing leads to another, and you know..."

It took Arty a moment to process that Steph was talking about sex, "Understood," he said.

"Thanks, give me your number," Steph said. After Arty told her she said, "I'll text you the address."

Arty got a text from Steph with the address and added her to his contacts, as well as the address.

The next day, Arty pulled up with three of his friends. He got a ride from his friend, Pablo. Pablo was Hispanic, but was pretty pale-skinned despite that. He was tall, thin, and a superb student. Pablo was known for being organized and academically-driven and having a good sense of humor. However, while probably one of the more typical he shared a number of "nerdier" interests and joined Arty in things like the chess club and Model UN. He hid his nerdy credentials well, a bit ashamed of them, but his friends knew what he liked doing on weekends, and as a natural introvert, he didn't branch out well. Pablo was sold the party as an opportunity to make himself more popular. He ideally was hoping he would get laid. He was dressed well for the party, wearing a casual black polo and swim trunks.

Arty's other friends who showed up were Max, a skinny kid with glasses and dark hair who was a math whiz. He was surprisingly outgoing, compared to the more introverted guys and was on the math team, among other groups that appealed to him. He was excited to be invited to a party of girls he lusted for, he thought perhaps they might be interested in him as well. Max wore a blue shirt that read E=MC^2 and swim trunks.

Arty also brought Eric. Eric was artsy. He was a musician and played the guitar, he also was into comic books and action figures. He had blonde, curly hair that often looked rubbish, and he was a talented writer as well. He had some more typical interests, like sports and having drinks, but gravitated toward the same circles as the others. He was wearing a shirt of an indie bank he liked with swim trunks beneath them.

Arty, a scrawny guy of average build, completed them. He had an average, unathletic build and a grey t-shirt that said "I'm Electrifying" with a picture of Nikola Tesla under it. All of them brought towels and changes of clothes. He wore his glasses as well.

Steph, who was hostess, greeted the guys at the door, she was wearing a skimpy pink bikini, but was still dry. In her bikini her strong and toned body was noticeable. Her body was elegant and feminine, but visibly fit and trained for cheerleading with endless and strong legs and well-portioned breasts. Her pretty face and silky, lustrous, and bouncy brown hair were already a work of art on their own, but her body was made for sin. The four young men were all immediately erect at the sight of the brunette goddess. Max had a bit of a foot fetish and appreciated Steph's feet, which were as perfect as the rest of her with straight toes, high arches, and her toenails painted to match her bikini, only protected by flip-flops.

"Hi, so glad you could come!" said Steph smiling brightly, holding back a snicker at how these guys dressed for a party, and how obvious it was her presence had an impact on them, she decided to prod them, "you guys want to come in, and not just stand in the doorway, right?"

Steph sensuously motioned with her finger for the boys to follow her. They all ogled her tight, bubbly ass as it bounced up and down as she led them out to the back porch.

The boys saw Britt, well-tanned, with her pretty face, black hair, and toned fit body with strong legs, sporting large breasts looking ready to pop out of her black bikini.

Lauren was also there. Lauren was a tall blonde and probably the closest thing to a "girly girl" on the cheerleading squad, having built her fit body up from ballet and was a shoe-in for the superlative of "best-dressed." She had a long and lean build, and was less muscular than the others, but still fit. She had a very pretty face and piercing blue eyes. The Nordic beauty had been compared to Scarlett Johanssen and Taylor Swift by many. She had endless legs and was the tallest on the squad and taller than all the boys aside from Pablo, but would top him in heels. Lauren loved wearing heels to compliment her height even further. She had a pair of stilettoed sandals on. Lauren had reasonably-sized breasts, but wore a blue bikini, that while still showing plenty, was a bit less forward than those of her friends.

Nadia was the exotic-looking Filipina beauty with a feisty personality and a very fit build. Nadia had the strong legs and core, but had built her arms up more than the other girls and was a bit of a tomboy with the squad, taking up boxing as a hobby. Nadia had somewhat curly black hair and large breasts, and that exotic Asiatic look that drove the boys mad with desire. She was wearing a purple bikini that cupped her breast perfectly to scream out her sexuality.

Lastly, they saw Jami. Jami was the shortest girl on the squad, but was a playful, cute, busty redhead with great curvy features. She wore a yellow bikini that once again, left very little to the imagination.

The girls were mostly lounging on the deck, although Jami and Nadia were already in the pool. Britt was working at the grill. Banal pop music was playing from the speakers.

Steph said "you can leave your stuff off to the side and, we have drinks there, I'm not sure if you boys drink alcohol, but we have some soft drinks there too. Then why not say hi to the girls. Do you boys want some burgers or hot dogs?"

They all agreed, "Britt, how's the grill going? Our guests are getting hungry!"

"So glad you boys could make it," said Britt, carrying over a tray full of food.

"Um, Thank you," said Arty.

"For having us," added Max nervously.

Britt had to hold back a laugh as to how little game these nerds had.

"Help yourselves," said Britt. She then excused herself inside with Steph.

Upon going through the sliding doors the two went into a sitting room, "Wow Steph, these guys are so pathetic, I won't even feel bad for kicking their balls, it looks like they really will never please a girl with them otherwise!"

"They use them all the time, Britt, you don't think they tug it at night? Probably thinking about us," said Steph laughing slightly.

"Those perverts!" said Britt in mock rage.

"Well, don't worry, so here's the plan," said Steph, "we have to be nice to these losers. Let them think we actually wanted them to come here because we thought they were cool."

"Why would they actually believe us?" said Britt.

"Because they're stupid," said Steph, "all boys are in this department. Oh, they're good writers or at math, but they aren't socially smart at all. And boys are all stupid around girls like us." Steph jiggled her breasts with her hands for emphasis. "Listen, Britt, they told us during orientation that we should be nicer to nerds and that guys like them will be ruling the adult world."

Britt rolled her eyes and said, "As if!"

"All we need to do is convince them that compliance will be rewarded," said Steph, "tell them that if they comply they'll get fucked."

"We're not actually going to fuck them, Steph," said Britt, "I have standards."

"Don't worry, I have that sorted out too," said Steph, "we'll enlist Arty to help us put together the plan."

Outside the warm sun was going down gradually and the boys were enjoying their food and trying to make awkward small talk with the other girls who were acting more interested and engaged in the boys. Lauren was trying to be interested in the chess tournament Arty and Pablo had recently been in (although realizing that Arty made $500 and Pablo $200 for playing in a low division in a minor tournament did interest her). Lauren thought Pablo was at least somewhat attractive, but his uptightness and shared interests with Arty made her want to kick him. Nadia was talking about Max and his robotics league. Jami was chatting up Eric, and at least could relate to music, although their definition of what qualified as music varied widely, and she found it impossible to respect a fellow eighteen-year-old who collected action figures and read comic books.

Bored with the conversation, Nadia, the competitive Filipina, said "why don't we get in the pool? We could play some pool basketball!" Steph was waiting for this to happen. Nadia and the other two were going to throw the game. If the boys won, they would be more willing to compete physically against the clearly more athletic girls.

Steph promptly pulled Arty and Britt aside and said "we'll catch up!"

Steph led them both into the house, she sat Arty on the couch Brit sat on the chair nearby, Steph casually straddled a dining chair while she decided to enlist Arty in her sneaky plan.

"Arty, tonight is going to be a real treat for you," said Steph, "five cheerleaders punishing your balls. Are you excited?"

Arty was silent.

"Arty, you will speak when I ask you a question," said Steph sternly.

"Yes, I'm excited," Arty replied. Steph knew his increasingly visible tent proved everything but she wanted his verbal affirmation.

"Now, I don't want you to get jealous, but the girls and I don't want to just bust you, we want to bust your friends too," said Steph.

"But, I don't know if any of them are like me!" said Arty.

"Why else would we have invited them here," Britt butted into the conversation, "do you think girls like us are into guys like you and your friends? Of course not, we like hot, muscular guys who have cool cars and clothes. Seriously, your hair, your stupid shirt with whomever the fuck that is on it--"

"It's Tesla, Nikola Tesla," said Arty.

Britt stood up, walked up to Arty and slapped him across the face, hard. Arty fell to his side on the couch, and nursed where she had slapped him.

"Don't you ever interrupt me again, you hear me?" Britt shouted in his face.

"I'm sorry!" Arty said.

"You bet you are," said Britt, sitting back down, then in a calm and more condescending tone added, "And that's not Elon Musk on your shirt, dumbass."

Had Arty not known there would be dire consequences, he decided not to correct Britt's confusion of the South African business mogul with one of the most prolific inventors of the twentieth century. He merely sat back up, still nursing his face.

"You are so pathetic," said Britt.

"Britt, I agree he shouldn't interrupt you, but, you're stressing him out. He knows the score and that we're superior to him," Steph said. She then turned to Arty, "Listen, if you ever want us to touch your balls again, you're going to encourage your friends to stay for a game of 'kick the geeks in the balls.'"

Britt chortled, "is that what we're calling it?"

"Not really, but basically, we're going to find a way to get you boys to allow us to kick you in the balls. We need consent," said Steph.

"So, like, we need a sneaky way to find it out, maybe some kind of a bet or wager or whatever," said Britt, "something that we will win, like, really easily."

"Do you think any of your friends would be willing to, I don't know, wrestle or arm-wrestle one of the girls?" asked Steph.

"If the situation was right," said Arty, "Maybe. You can set it up as just goofing around, then demand a wager....winning side gets something that will entice them to try and like winners get something from loser...."

"I have, like, the best idea!" said Britt, "if you win you can play with our boobs, if we win we get to play with your balls."

"That's too obvious," said Arty.

"Good point," said Steph. Steph was getting eager to crush his balls again, but she restrained herself.

Steph and Britt stepped away from Arty and whispered back and forth.

"Okay," said Steph turning to Arty, "winner gets to play with the losers on their terms. Clearly, if the boys win, they'll get fucked by us." Steph noticed that Arty's erection had grown from those words. She laughed at it, knowing that it would never happen.

"That should sell someone," said Arty.

"Now, Arty," said Steph, "you need to be a good boy and encourage this after we are able to set it up, okay?"

"Yes, Steph," said Arty.

"If this plan doesn't work, you'll be leaving here with a bag of mush between your legs," said Britt.

Arty gulped, but was even more aroused. He yearned for having his balls beaten by Steph, but for Steph and her four friends for whom "hot" would be an understatement, excited him.

"Don't blow your load yet," said Steph smiling somewhat sweetly at his erection.

The trio exited the house to the deck, "what's the score?" asked Steph looking at the pool basketball game.

"Boys 22, Girls 16," said Max enthusiastically. Steph was very happy the girls were losing, it would make the boys more confident of their chances in a physical competition with the cheerleaders.

"As captain, you girls better step it up!" said Steph.

"How about you help?" said Lauren.

"You're the tallest!" said Jami, "and maybe you should pull your weight!"

While Lauren was the tallest of the girls. She was also on the prissy side and unlike Jami and Nadia wasn't as good at sporting activities.

Steph rolled her eyes and sat with Britt on the deck furniture, she beckoned Arty to sit with them. The two found subtle ways to tease the boy, touching him or rubbing against him or making various double-entendres. They enjoyed this. The sun, however, was already down and after a few baskets for both sides, Pablo had a harder time chasing down a ball thrown out of bounds.

"Hey, let's go inside!" said Steph, everyone agreed. They all dried off and while the boys, including the still dry Arty went into bathroom or bedrooms to get some privacy while they changed their clothes to their dry clothing.

The girls tempting forms managed to get all the boys into a few drinking games, although they didn't want to boys too buzzed, only enough to lower their inhibitions a bit. The girls were more experienced with alcohol and thus could handle larger amounts, but also watched their intake too.

Steph and Britt started pushing against each other while sitting on the ground, acting like it was a normal occurrence. As they were on the ground, Steph's height didn't give her an advantage and Britt was on top. The boys watched the playfight in awe.

"Oh, I would love to wrestle someone," said Nadia, being naturally competitive, "who wants to take me?"

"Wait," Steph said, as Britt let her up, "I have an idea, how about you boys pick a champion and...Nadia, you're a little too competitive for something that's fun anyway, and you boys can pick a girl to wrestle!"

The boys looked eager to be able to have a legitimate excuse to touch one of the girls.

"What are the stakes?" asked Arty, doing his part. Other than Arty the other guys thought they could win, they did win at basketball, and many had been taught boys were stronger.

12