Arty and Steph Pt. 03 - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want stakes?" asked Steph, "Okay, if you boys win, one of the girls will fuck each of you. If we win we get to have sexy fun with you boys on our own terms."

This sounded like win-win for the boys, besides Arty, who was aware what "sexy fun" meant.

They all jumped on it, and Britt says, "so who's fighting who?"

The boys got into a huddle and chose Pablo as their champ. He was the tallest and was probably in the best shape. There was controversy over who to fight. Lauren was tall, but prissy, however Jami was clearly the smallest of the girls. Ultimately, Pablo chose to mix it up with the blonde beauty, he was taller than her and looked forward to be pinning her to the ground. Pablo was erect in anticipation of the battle.

"So, it's going to be Pablo against Lauren," Eric said.

"Great!" said Steph.

"Well, shit," said Lauren. Lauren knew that even as the weakest girl she was stronger than any of the young men there, but had to maintain the ruse.

Steph had plenty of matts for the floor present, the other girls had chipped in, enabling the contestants to had adequate space without a risk of major injuries.

Lauren in her blue bikini faced off against the light-skinned Latino boy. Pablo was erect, he was looking forward to having sex with the Aryan goddess. The boys and girls formed a circle around the two. Steph entered the ring and said pretending to be a referee, "I want a clean fight you both, this is wrestling, so only holds until someone is pinned or surrenders," Steph excited the ring and said, "ready, set, go!"

Pablo set upon the pretty blonde, he grabbed her upper arms, but found she was tough to throw down, she used his momentum against him and he hit the mats first. Pablo got back to his feet and the males were cheering for him while the girls were encouraging Lauren. Pablo tried to grab Lauren again, this time lower, while he managed to work them both to the ground Lauren slipped free and used her superior speed to climb on top of her adversary. Pablo desperately tried to get the pretty and feminine blonde off of him, and while he could budge her, he was struggling. The boys were panicking while the girls were cheering, finally Steph came out to count the pin only for Pablo to show he had more fight in him. But Lauren finally had him on the ground. Pablo's efforts to free himself were gradually weaker and weaker.

Steph went to count the pin again only for her to before saying three to turn to the nervous looking males and say, "nobody is going to help their friend out?"

Eric dove in trying to pull Pablo out, as Pablo was too tired to truly climb up, Lauren slid up keeping herself on top of Pablo, only to wrap her arms alongside Eric's legs at the knees, tripping the smaller boy. As Eric came to the ground, Lauren wrapped her arm around Eric at the neck, and he would not be able to get up. Figuring her legs were tied up, Max attempted to remove her by her legs, only for Lauren to laugh before putting him into a scissor hold. Arty knew the match would be a slaughter and sat it out.

"No fight in you, Arty?" asked Steph.

"Get your ass out there!" ordered Britt.

Arty cautiously walked out there, Lauren realized her three vanquished foes were going nowhere and left them on the mats while she advanced on Arty. Arty at this point was too nervous to even resist. Lauren grabbed him by the shoulders and swept out his legs while throwing him to the floor between the other boys. Lauren promptly dragged the boys so they were lined up as she wanted and sat on Arty's face while putting Max in a head scissor and holding Eric and Pablo with one arm for each.

Steph came out and said "1, 2. 3, Lauren wins! All the boys lose!"

The girls all cheered while the boys groaned.

"What's the matter boys? Four on one and you couldn't beat a girl make you sad?" teased Steph.

"Weaker sex, my ass," said Britt, giving Steph a hi-five.

"I don't think they're that sad, it looked like they enjoyed it," said Jami, "it looks like they did like it, all four are pitching tents!"

"Oh? Did you boys liked getting beaten up by Lauren?" asked Steph mockingly.

"Oh! Can we see their erections?" asked Nadia.

"Great idea!" said Britt.

The boys moaned their protests but Lauren said, "we won, we rule."

As Lauren let the boys loose, the five girls all removed the boys' clothing and tossed it to the side.

The boys tried to cover, up, but Steph pulled Arty's hands away. Brittany jumped on Max to do the same thing. Nadia subdued Pablo, and little Jami had trapped Eric easily as well. All four of the boys now were fully stripped and on display.

Lauren was the first to start laughing, "they're so small!" The other girls noticed and also started laughing.

"Hmm, who's biggest?" asked Britt.

"Well, girth-wise I think it's Arty, actually," said Steph, "it doesn't help that Max and Eric are circumcised."

"It's not fair to hold that against me," said Max, "I'm Jewish."

"It looks gross anyway," said Lauren, "and Eric, you're not Jewish, so what's your excuse?"

Eric didn't say anything. The girls just laughed anyway.

"Now how about length?" asked Nadia.

"Looks like Pablo takes that one," said Lauren, "but it's still nothing impressive."

"Sheesh, I was going to say maybe they get bigger," said Britt, "but these guys have been flying full mast since Lauren kicked all four or their weakling asses!"

"Now that we've won, what should we do with them?" asked Jami, "Jami knew the plan, but was looking for the right roll-out.

"Let's go into a huddle," Steph said, then she addressed the four nerds they had, "don't go anywhere boys. If we have to run to catch you whoever gets you will beat you up more than Lauren did."

The cheerleaders whispered so the boys couldn't hear them.

"So far, so good," said Britt, "I can't believe Lauren beat up all four of them!"

"Too easy," said Lauren, "these guys are such jokes!"

"That was awesome," added Steph, "now we're going to tell the boys what's going to happen, if they protest, they consented. If they run, we can catch them. We'll give them a new wager, whoever can go the longest gets fucked."

"I am not fucking these gross dweebs," said Nadia.

"None of them are actually going to get laid tonight," said Steph, "I have a strap-on upstairs, and besides, their libidos should be way down by the time we're done with them."

"Are you going to peg the winner?" asked Jami.

"If he actually wants it, we're going to draw straws," said Steph. Whomever draws the shortest will have to do the deed."

"How do we decide who gets to kick first?" asked Nadia.

"I'll deal cards, high card gets to choose and kick first. Low card can get in a bit later, we'll all have plenty of time to go," said Steph.

The cheerleaders broke their huddle.

"Okay you dorks," said Steph, "we promised to have sexy fun with y'all, but on our terms."

"This is going to be so hot," said Britt.

"So hot," added Nadia.

"Please line up along the mats and spread your legs," said Steph.

The nerdy boys complied with the beautiful brunette's demands. Their dicks hadn't begun wilting yet, in part because of the beautiful cheerleaders in their bikinis.

"Lovely," said Steph.

The cheerleaders faced the boys, on the left was Pablo, then Arty, then Max, then Eric.

Steph approached the coffee table and opened the drawer to remove a deck of playing cards.

Steph shuffled and dealt, Britt got a two of diamonds, Lauren got the eight of spades, Nadia got the Ace of diamonds, Jami got the ten of hearts, and Steph drew the three of clubs. Nadia looked quite pleased, she knew she was going first.

"What's going on?" asked Eric.

"Okay, I know Arty remembers, maybe someone else does too, but the weekend before last, we cheerleaders made a bet on who could kick the most boys in the balls in a week, I won. Thanks Arty, by the way for being the winning field goal I kicked," said Steph matter-of-factly.

"Keep bragging Steph, I have no idea how you did it when you don't even have brothers," said Britt.

"Anyway," Steph continued, "It was so fun, funny, and empowering, all at once. Now of course we could kick hot guys. The rich guys who throw the awesome parties or the jocks who have great bodies, but look, we want their balls to stay intact."

"They actually use them," said Lauren.

"And we want to sleep with them," added Britt.

"You boys don't use your balls," said Steph, "but the cheerleaders, the hottest girls in school are going to still get good use and fun out of your balls. Otherwise, the only way a woman is touching you down there is if she's your doctor."

"You didn't actually think we wanted to hang out with you dorks for real did you?" said Nadia snidely.

Arty noticed that this humiliation and knowledge one of the girls was going to kick him in the balls imminently was a massive turn-on for him. His three friends realized they were getting turned on too. They also weren't sure what to do, run, grab their clothes, or what. Finally Eric said, "no, this is not right! I'm done!"

"A deal is a deal," said Nadia. The beautiful Fillipina flashed her ace to show she had drawn the high card and slammed her foot between Eric's legs before he could turn around to father his clothing! Eric flew up in the air several inches from the cheerleader's powerful kick. He landed on the mats in a heap with a satisfying thud. Nadia grabbed him by the ankles and stomped on his balls.

"Anyone beating a ten?" asked Jami, the small, fiery red head asked. She then approached Pablo.

The Celtic cutie smashed her knee into the much larger Latino boy's exposed balls, she went again until he collapsed on the mats beneath him in a fetal position, his once mighty erection wilting. Jami put her foot on him, flexed and then put her hands on her hips with a triumphant smirk on her face. Despite the pain, Pablo's erection returned at this sign of female triumph.

"I'm probably next," said Laruen, but I'm going to pass for you other girls. I had my own fun and will take a rest for you ladies.

Steph and Britt compared their cards, Steph stepped forward to Arty and said, "You and me for old time's sake?" She smiled brightly.

Britt tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Steph, you need to broaden your horizons, let me have some fun with this new toy."

"Oh fine," said Steph sounding mildly disappointed before shifting to enthusiasm, "looks like you're mine, Maxie!"

Britt was beaming at Arty who spread his legs. While he felt bad his friends were caught up in this, mostly against their will, him fully knowing the intention, He had already been beaten up in a contest of mostly brute strength by the supposedly prissy Lauren, while she was already encumbered with three opponents, and while he did love getting kicked by Steph, Britt having fun with his balls was a new dream come true.

Britt approached him with a predatory look on her face, putting her curves to use, hips swaying and her large breasts jiggling. She was a specimen of female power and eroticism, oozing estrogen in every planned move. She saw Arty as vastly inferior to her in every way. She was ready to demonstrate that. He also needed to be punished for his earlier backtalk.

Despite her sadistic side, Britt was a bit of a "daddy's girl" for her parents and didn't want to hurt her brothers too much. After all, a family-oriented girl would never want to reduce her own nieces and nephews. Arty, however, he was fair game. Brit's sexy and slow walk toward him made Arty's already hard cock twitch. Britt knew it and whispered in his ear "if you cum it will be your last time, I will destroy your balls."

Arty whimpered struggled to stay composed, causing Britt to chortle.

Britt then licked her lips and thrust her knee upward into his testicles, stopping his oncoming orgasm. Arty was lifted into the air but surprisingly landed on his feet, clutching his aching testicles.

"Move your hands, slut!" said Britt.

Arty obeyed without complaint. Britt stepped back and drew her leg back, slamming her ankle into Arty's already injured balls. Yet he still stood. Arty's erection would wilt to only spring back to life immediately later. He enjoyed the experience.

"Not down yet?" said Britt laughing.

Britt approached him and looked him dead in the eyes with her brown eyes boring holes into him. She came up close even as if she would kiss him. Arty would never dare exploit the opportunity. Usually this could be a weakness, but here, it served his self-preservation. Britt would explode if he tried anything.

However, this was not in the plans of the Mediterranean vixen. Honestly, she found her adversary undesirable to the core. She spoke to him only an inch to his mouth and said, "you know you're pathetic right?" Britt grabbed his balls and began squeezing, "And girls like me are so superior to weaklings like you." Britt added to the pressure. "Lauren, she's so prissy, and she kicked your ass, no balls necessary!" said Britt laughing, "And you had help against her! Now I'm crushing your balls and you're not even resisting. You are such a loser." Brit gave one last pump of a squeeze then released Arty and kneed him in the balls. He finally fell to the ground, she said "Loser!" and flashed a "L" symbol on her forehead, laughing. Despite this Arty's cock was straining and it took all his willpower not to cum. Britt's abuse, verbal and physical, turned him on so much.

Britt's sadistic and sensual bitchiness was of secondary interest to Steph. Steph had long legs and used them to deliver a series of kicks, mostly basic frontal snapping ones to Max's balls. Steph wasn't an anti-Semite, but thought circumcision made a penis very unattractive and said to Max, "when you were born the doctors took away part of your dick, snip snip. Now the pretty girl is going to take away your balls, kick kick!"

Max groaned out, "I can't help it, I'm---"

"A loser? I know!" said Steph laughing at her joke.

"Jewish," groaned Max.

"I don't really care," said Steph, "this isn't about your religion, this is about you being pathetic." Steph kneed him firmly again.

She was giggling and twerking. To Steph this ballbusting was empowering and meant to be funny and enjoyed. Max would have fallen faster were it not for Steph's teasing, but the few seconds he got of rest enabled him to stay standing for six kicks, giving Steph only a glimpse of Britt's grand finale.

All four of the nerds were groaning on the floor and the four girls who kicked their balls stood triumphantly over them.

Nadia had her foot on Eric's balls in a stomp, only pumping slightly, after formerly holding him up by his ankles, she then said, "any points for style, Lauren? You're the fashionista!"

"Well Nadia, gotta say I loved the stomp, boys better watch out for that! Jami, super cute victory pose. You know, Pablo was thinking of challenging you first, so I think you reminded him he'd have lost against you too. You go girl! Britt, so sexy! Total erotic tease and great taunting. I would say I didn't like you calling me 'prissy,' but I'm not even going to pretend it's not the truth. Steph, great moves, you have amazing legs and amazing kicks!"

"Yeah, but who won," pressed Nadia, the Filipina was as competitive as she was beautiful.

"From pure style? I think Britt won this round!" said Lauren, Britt took a bow. "Now girls, let's thank the boys for the entertainment so far.

The girls patted the boys on the heads and exited the room giving their vanquished male opponents a chance to recover for the next round. Despite protests to the contrary all of the boys had erections flying full mast from their domination.

TO BE CONTINUED

Post Script..... I hope you enjoyed this story. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Please rate it, if you liked it favorite it. And stay tuned for part 4 where the cheerleaders have even more fun at the expense of their guests!

12