All Comments on 'Aruna and Rebecca Pt. 01'

by LenaLena

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful !!!!!!!!

It was well written and very enjoyable. Can not wait to read part two.

luvinasianluvinasianalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME Buildup!

I love how you developed the story. Can't wait for the next part. Excellent description of the characters and emotions.

eroticorgasmeroticorgasmalmost 14 years ago
Very nice...

Really enjoyed this actual story. I'm often torn on all-sex-all-the-time or actual character development. You did a good mix of both.

Looking forward to reading more.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 14 years ago
Stellar first offering

Hi Lena. I popped over to see your stuff because you left me some kind feedback earlier today. So glad I did. You paint a marvelous scene with lifelike characters and an honest realism.

It could use a tiny bit more clean up editing (mind you, I'm not perfect either) but overall I think this reads really well. And as a first offering it's an amazing feat! I'll close with an excerpt that I partidularly enjoyed - "Rebecca looked at my hands and copied me. She had very long fingers and on one of the fingers of her right hand she wore a very fine silver ring with a little rose on it. Even her hands were beautiful. I started to wonder if there would be any part of her I didn't like."

Bravo!

-PF

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
sharing your first hot horny cumming as a virgin

awsome first part so very hot and horny. love the build up to your first virgin cumming. cant wait for the next part as its your turn to being her to a hard cumiming. love the story very exciting writing

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Well done -

needs a bit of editing to check spelling but very expressive. Good development, good descriptions, good emotions.

Thanks.

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed it. I gave 5 stars because it spoke volumes to me about first time feelings and discoveries. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing.

paponciopaponcioover 11 years ago
yummy ! *****

i really love your stories. i hope you keep writing.

I am putting this in my Favs, :-)

kisses xxxx

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
damn good

i really liked it it was really sexy and sweet

winterreisserwinterreisserover 9 years ago
Believable story and well written!

Cleverly written with good understanding of human emotions and subconscious reactions to another's feelings; intimate or otherwise.

I look forward to reading the later chapters.

Yes, there is a little bit of further editing to undertake but nothing bad enough to distract from the story.

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Perfect

I loved it, never change the way write please, while sex is an important part of any relationship there is oh so much more involved in making one complete, thank you for a lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous