All Comments on 'Aruna and Rebecca Pt. 02'

by LenaLena

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I'm glad to see that you will be continueing this story. It is very good. I hope you can shorten the time between posting future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fun story to read

... and quite lively too.

Maybe some editing / spellchecking would help eliminate a few distracting bumps.

Keep writing, your characters are lovely.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Emotion -

well done. Good read except for the odd misspelling or incorrect word. Looking forward to more.

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
A Very Sweet Love Story

I Smiled & I Had A Tear Or Two. This Is A Very Sweet Love Story. With Just The Right Amount Of Sex / Love Making.

Aruna Has Found A Very Sweet Lover In Rebecca.

I Can't Hardly Wait For Part 3

Kisses

Kathy

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Good stuff

A great part 2. Beautifully done. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful!!!

You have a great storytelling style. I could'nt stop reading. please hurry with your next installment, you've touched my heart.

LenaLenaLenaLenaover 12 years agoAuthor
Promise of more to come

hello there dear readers,

I know it's been a long, long time since I added another chapter. My apologies.

I was in a relationship and out of respect to her I stopped writing on this or coming to this website.

I had started on part 3 before she came along, but now that we broke up I can resume writing and maybe finish this.

You can expect part 3 within the next few weeks.

greetings,

lena

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
Great story

And I'm glad to hear there will be more chapters. I'm enjoying this. ~ L

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverabout 12 years ago
Loving it!

Can't wait for the next chapter....

Turtle_DoveTurtle_Doveabout 12 years ago
:-D

i LOVE this story, my name is rebecca and you make her seem sooooooooooo attractive!!!! i'm so excited to read the rest and i hope that there are more chapters than 15

ladytsunade3ladytsunade3almost 12 years ago
FKING LOVE IT!!!!

My God, you writing leaves me breathless. I totally freak out with excitement at the sweetest parts. I've read many stories, but you are my favourite author on here, thus far. You write in the very way i fantasize about things. Aruna is so much like me and Rebecca is like my dream girl. You are the first author to make me feel that i'm not the only person with a love fantasy like this. I'm in love with your work and about to read the next part. Please do more writings, i beg of you! I don't have much in the way of a love life and all I have are fantasies about what I wish I could have and tonight as I read, your work makes a huge difference and it warms my heart and i feel so much less lonely. Thank You so much for sharing this with the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautifully written

This love story is so sweet and sensitive. That line about having a whole conversation just looking into each other's eyes was poetic. I was going to comment after finishing this wonderful story, but I couldn't wait. This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I am so rooting for these two beautiful ladies to make it. Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous