As Good As Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there on, there was no stopping an aroused Masa now. Having accepted Val's new role in his life, been shown her willingness, and realized his own sexual cravings, he was now freed of any social mores and inhibitions. With an urgency borne from months of sexual abstinence, he boldly explored and taught his obedient daughter the lessons of sensitivity, pain, and pleasure of her own nubile body with his lips, tongue, and fingers.

By the time Masa could sprout another erection, Val had experienced her first ever mind-shattering orgasm that left her dazed and sprawled, sweaty and spent, on the shed's wet floor. She couldn't remember her deflowering; only a sharp stabbing pain brought about by a sudden thrust of her father's hips pierced her fragile virginity. Val vaguely recollected clutching to him and her harsh panting, the wincing pain in her unexplored womanhood, and the unbelievable pleasure that followed. The only thing that Val vividly recalled was the gut-rending climax violently tore through her.

The ofuro water was lukewarm by the time Masa and Val slowly washed themselves before emerging from the shed. Masa took his exhausted newfound "lover" to sleep in his bed. There throughout their first night, he continuously ravished his willing daughter, consummating their reborn love for one another in morning light.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Their life after their moment of incestuous acceptance was surreal. A quick trip to a Planned Parenthood clinic resulted in an even quicker insertion of an IUD (no telltale pills or condoms). The minute the house door closed behind them, Val's new contraceptive as put through an extended test-drive of uninhibited sex.

Fortunately, Valerie had always been seen as "Daddy's girl" by those around her, and they thought nothing of the extremely close relationship between daughter and father. Many were sympathetic, saying that the obvious bonding was the way of for Masa and Val to console each other. To neighbors, friends, and family, Masa continued to be the doting father, and Val was the epitome of a dutiful daughter who took care of her father.

To maintain the illusion of normalcy, Val convinced her father that she had to live a seemingly normal teenager's life. She attended college, went to sporting and school events, and for appearance sake, and even went out on dates. Her mother had stressed that Val that she had to be seen with guys to avoid any suspicion. Fortunately, the teenage boys she dated couldn't compare to her father. Val was, however, unprepared for her father's reaction and what would happen after one of her dates.

Val flashed back to the events of a couple of weekends ago. She had gone out with Jimmy Woo to the movies. Most thought of them as a developing couple. But, that was largely because Jimmy was persistently sweet and funny, and because Val had a difficult time so "no" when he asked her out. This didn't mean, however, that she had any difficulty fending off his clumsy romantic overtures. To Val, she and Jimmy were just friends and nothing more since her heart - and for that matter, the rest of her body - belonged to her father, Masa, her secret lover

What Val didn't know and her mother failed to anticipate was that every time she went out with Jimmy, Masa would become super-jealous. She was surprised when Jimmy dropped her off at home after their Saturday night date to find that her father wasn't at home. While she wondered why he didn't leave a note as to where he went, Val took a quick shower and throwing on a thin cotton sleep shirt over her nude body, laid on their bed. But the late summer night was sweltering, and before long, Val pulled off her sleep shirt to drifted off to a deep sleep as a slight cool breeze caressed her youthful nudity.

That's the way Masa found Val upon returning home. He had been drinking to drown his pangs of jealousy, knowing his Valerie was out with some pencil-neck Chinese boy. Instead of extinguishing his anguish, the alcohol only fueled his distress and drinking. Yet, when he found his lovely daughter lying in the moonlight in her utter nakedness, the only thing he could do was to hastily shed his clothes. As Masa approached his unconscious daughter, his erection bobbed in front of him like a fleshy dowsing rod.

At first Val thought the fingertips drifting lightly across her cheek, lips, and throat were a feathery wind. That is until her puffy areolae were tenderly circled and then pinched, resulting in her nipples jutting up and out in eye-opening rigidity. Startled, Val quickly sat upright to look into her father's eyes that were filled with unmistakable lust. Her lips were greedily assaulted by his as his eel-like tongue naked into and ravished her mouth until her own horniness flared as she responded in kind.

"Oh my god, can Daddy kiss! That tongue of his is setting me on fire. I'm so incredibly hot and sticky in my sopping wet pussy - he's driving me crazy." As she reached for Masa to her, she found that her father was lying next to her in bed.

"Is that? Yes, it is - look at Daddy's beautiful erection sticking from between his legs. I've just got to..." Shifting her petite form, Val forced her father on to his back as her vacuuming mouth father's repeated inhaled his raging hard-on. Val heard her father groan loudly as she repeatedly deep-throated him with practiced easy and her own mumbling of sexual satisfaction.

But, Masa had other ideas as he brought Val around so she faced him, her legs straddling his as he sat. With a sudden thrust, his flanged penis head that had been posed between her spread legs. penetrated and embedded itself into his daughter's love hole. Now it was now Val's turn to whimper she clung to Masa's shoulders as he gripped her spongy buttocks and lifted her, pumping her up and down on his shaft.

"Do you like that," Masa grunted as he held his daughter's writhing form that was impaled on his fleshy pole. Not waiting for a response, Masa suddenly crammed his entire raging erection into Val's vaginal depths, relishing how his daughter whimpered and squirmed. "How's that! And that," Masa exhorted as he violently bounced his clinging daughter up and down, thrusting deeper than he's ever gone before.

While lust drove his hard-on, Masa was consumed with his suppressed anger, frustration, and especially jealousy. "Isn't this better than going out with that pencil-neck Jimmy Woo? Isn't Daddy's cock better than his? Doesn't it feel good when it's shoved all the way up your tight little cunt? Like this...and this? Tell me that it' better than his!"

"Ooh, no, Daddy, that hurts!" Val whimpered every time she slammed down on his groin, "Daddy, please! You're...so mad with me, but don't be! I haven't done anything with Jimmy! I only go out with him for 'looks'...you know that. Ouch, that hurts! I haven't held his hand much less kissed him - and, I would never have sex with him! Ooh, Daddy, it's you - and only you whom I want. I can't stop thinking about you and what you do to me whenever I'm with Jimmy. Ooh, but please, Daddy, stop!"

With Val's truthful confession ringing inn his ears, Masa's anger quickly dissipated, leaving him to feel ashamed and foolish. As Val wrapped her arms and legs around him, sobbing into his shoulder, he slowly lay back, letting her body mold on top of his while tenderly caressing her back. Rocking steady back and forth, Masa let his embedded erection slowly churn the juices of her sweet little pussy.

"So, my little girl wants her old man to 'make love' to her nice and slow with his big hard 'dick?' Yeah?" Holding Val's trembling body to him, Masa kissed her neck and shoulder as his hands gentle fondled her spongy buns. "Why don't you ride me...yeah, ride Daddy's dick that buried in your hot juice twat."

Gradually Val gyrated her hips while undulating her stomach, tentatively rubbing herself against Masa's groin. "Tell your bad Daddy what you think about when you're with the punk-ass Jimmy. Tell me how much you want me make love to your mean old Daddy."

"Ooh, Daddy, you can't believe how hard it is when I'm out with Jimmy. I'm mean he's a nice guy who treats me with respect," Val murmured with closed eyes as she absorbed the erotic sensations that humping her father elicited. "But, you know that you have ruined me for life with your insatiable sexual urges, you demanding old man. I am so used to making love with you...all over this house...and in the most inconceivable and sometimes kinky ways, that being with Jimmy is - boring.

"You don't have to be jealous of Jimmy or worry that I might be messing around with him, Daddy," Val crooned as she bounced up and down, her little pointy titties jiggling lewdly. "Jimmy definitely is not you. Ooh, this hard man-meat crammed up my snatch is so incredible. I love you, Daddy, more than anyone even though you treat me so mean.

"Ooh...ooh, Daddy...yeah, Daddy. If I keep doing this, I'm going to come real soon riding you. Please don't stop - don't tease me! I want...I want you to...'fuck' me... yeah...'fuck' me...with your big 'cock'...ooh...crammed up my juicy 'cunt'! Oooh, I feel so wicked ...so nasty...saying those naughty 'words'! Ooooh Daddy...yes, just like that...you can go faster and harder now because I'm going to come real soon! Ooh don't stop, Daddy. Please don't stop! Arggh...arggh... I'm coming, Daddy...come with me...please!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following day was a lazy Sunday, a time to attend to details before the start of the afternoon ball game. A naked Masa had equally nude Val lying on a plush beach towel spread on the bathroom floor. He had grown tired of eating her full bush and of having to pick her a pubic hair out of his mouth, and resolved to fix the problem.

Kneeling between her spread her legs, he quickly trimmed her pubic hair almost down to the root. How his daughter squirmed when he lathered a cool mentholated shaving cream, then struggled to hold still for his stead razor strokes that were followed by a few but stinging plucks from a tweezer. When he finally wiped her clean-shaven vulva with a warm wash cloth, Masa gazed upon his naked daughter.

"Physically, Val is a clone of Mona. Attractive in an understated way, she has the same petite frame, soft brown eyes, brunette hair. When combined with her apple-sized breasts that flatten as she lays on her back, Val's clean-shaven pussy gives her an enticing pubescent-look," Masa thought. "How I love that tight crack of her swollen cunt lips that hides one of the hottest and juiciest twat that I have ever fucked...tighter than even Mona's... which is saying a lot. Look how innocently Val is touching her now hairless pussy."

"Oh my god, I'm so bare, smooth, and tingly. I feel so wickedly sinful...ooh, I'm getting turned-on just touching myself. I can tell that Daddy likes me this way. Look at the way he's eyeing me and how his massive dick is sticking up as a sign of approval. Ooh, his yummy is just throbbing...teasing me...just calling to me. Ooh, shit! I've become so shameless because I simply can't resist my Daddy."

Val spun herself around to lie prone before her kneeling father, her mouth sucking the penis that had help to make her. From the first time, she had tasted her father's penis, she couldn't get enough. Val was amaze just how often her face was buried in her father's lap, his dick in her sucking mouth.

"Boy, for a girl who just lost her virginity a couple of months ago, this girl has developed quite an appetite for blow jobs. How many mornings has she awoken me by swallowing my prick, hungry for her favorite breakfast - a belly full of my hot cum. On other days, nothing can beat returning home from a hard day of work to be greeted by my kneeling daughter who is eager to feast on my 'daughter baby-maker' as she refers to my raging hard-on. Ha! Whom am I to complain?"

Masa knew that if he didn't say anything, Val would continue to suck on him until he came in her gulping mouth. But he wanted more this afternoon, and managed to utter, "Stop, girl, let's get out of the bathroom. You've gotten me all hot and sweaty. I need to cool off. I'll be in the living room...meet me there with a cold beer or two..."

Sitting buck naked on his sofa and watching the afternoon ballgame on the television was the good life for Masa. It was only made better when Val appeared and placed two bottles of cold brew, blatantly flashing him her tempting nudity. With a playful slap to his daughter's spongy butt, Masa shooed Val to the kitchen, saying, "Bring me something to eat." Val yelped playfully as another swat was applied to her butt, sending her scurrying to the kitchen.

Masa was already into his second bottle by the time Val reappeared with a tray of food. "I have cold roasted chicken and your favorite pieces - the drumsticks." Then sliding next to her father, Val said, "And a light tossed salad with a bottle of olive oil and a bottle of vinegar on the side." While he munched on a hearty chicken leg, Masa couldn't help but notice how Val had begun stroking his hardening penis while cupping and gently rolling his tightening nuts.

"Baby-girl, how can I eat and relax when you're playing with me? Will you," Masa teased in a stern voice, "let your father eat in peace?"

"But, Daddy, I'm hungry too. I want to be a good little girl, but when you shaved me, you made me feel so naughty. Then, just when I have you in my mouth, you take it away, you meanie," Val whined in a girlish voice. "Can't I taste your big ding-ding? Just a little bit," Val pleaded as she teasingly kissed her father's lips while reaching for his hairy nuts.

Grabbing her groping hand to pull it away, Masa gently kissed and caressed his daughter until she responded with unbridled passion. "No, you sassy teenager," he said before reaching down to cup and fondle Val's newly shorn pussy. "You can't suck on my dick or play with my nuts. There - how does it feel when I scoop you? Can you rest and relax like I want to, baby-girl?"

"Oh, Daddy! You're such a meanie! How come you can play with my pussy and I can't play with you. Oooh, you're making me so hot and horny! I need something 'big and fat' in my tight little pussy that just dripping with my juices. Can't you hear and feel how squishy I am. Oh, Daddy - fill my itchy pussy now! Give it to me now!"

Val cried out in surprised, as a unexpected pressure was felt as her stiff pussy lips were spread and penetrated. Her hips lifted from the couch as her back arched sharply when the battering ram that had breached her vaginal opening, continued relentlessly plunge into her, spreading her tenderly flesh in eye-opening fashion.

"Daddy!" Val whimpered as her hips tossed and turned to accommodate the invading presences, "What are you doing to me? Oh, shit! That's not you inside of me, is it? What is it that you've shoved up my poor pussy? Oh my god, it's so..."

"Well, since her Daddy couldn't enjoy his drumstick due to Valerie's incessant demands, perhaps she will enjoy 'it' shoved up her naughty little snatch. Be careful when demanding something "big and fat' in your twat because you may just get it - but, not the way you wanted! Maybe this will teach my sassy little daughter not to be such a demanding spoiled brat.

A shrill cry erupted from Val's drawn lips as her molten wet-velvet pussy was obscenely stretched and repeatedly penetrated with hard strong strokes. She tried to pull away, but couldn't due to the couch and her father's tight grip. "Oh fuck, Daddy, what the hell are you doing to me?" Val blurted as she slowly took the entire chicken leg up her cunt. "Ooh, Daddy you're so mean, so mean to me. I want your fucking 'big fat' cock inside of me; not some damn drumstick!"

As Val uttered vague obscenities, Masa abruptly flipped Val on her side so that she faced the back of the couch. Spooning her length, he pulled her buttocks back, his engorged cock snaking between her buns as he lifted her top leg. "There you go again. You should know by now to be careful when demanding your Daddy's hard-on be shoved into you. You may just get it..."

With that Masa reached back to grab the bottle of olive oil and with a deft shake of the wrist, liberally doused the slippery oil over her butt crack and his awaiting cock. "I've always wanted to fuck your mom in her ass, but strangely that was the one thing she wouldn't let me do. However, given that my demanding teenager daughter needs to be taught a lesson, I think butt-fucking her is the perfect answer." With that Masa pressed his iron-hard penis head into Val's puckered anus.

"Yeow, that hurts! Daddy, are you sticking your dick up my butt? Owww, you're spreading me out! Owww, you're so big and fat! You're tearing me apart! Please stop, ooh oww, I'll be good, I promise I won't be so demanding! Oh, Daddy, please don't! Oww, oww, oww, please, Daddy, please!"

But little did Val know but her father couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to. Masa was finally booty-banging a bitch, something that he had longed to do all his life. If that bitch happened to his own incestuous daughter and it was his cock was wedged up her super-tight ass, he couldn't be happier. Masa couldn't believe how after an initial resistance; Val's wriggling anus gave way to the steady pressure of his oiled flanged dickhead. With a slight nudge, he slipped passed her spasming sphincters and into her no longer virgin ass.

"Oh my god," Val exclaimed. "What are you doing to me, Daddy? You got your monster dick is stuck in my ass...hiss...it hurts! But, now you're frigging my stiff clitty...and making me feel so damn good at the same time! What? All my squirming makes it easier for you to sink into my ass? You are? You're all the way in me? Oooh, Daddy, you're making so confused...it's so strange to have this big old drumstick stuck in my achy pussy and your massive hard-on shoved up my burning ass!

"Oooh, I don't know what's happening to me, Daddy. I so damn hot, sweaty, and trembling. I'm in pain...hiss, your dick in my ass will take some getting used to...but fortunately I'm more in pleasure. Hell, I feel like I'm going to come, Daddy. I can't help myself when you're fingering my clit with one hand and squeezing my boobs with the other. God, I feel so terrible...so slutty...so absolutely wicked! I want you, Daddy! Please make me come! Please...pretty please, fuck my asshole, Daddy!"

"Arrgh," grunted Masa as he slammed into Val's spongy buns to spew his pent-up sperm into his daughter's succulent ass. "Arrgh, oh my lord! Val, you've got the sweetest mouth, hottest pussy - and now the snuggest ass! You're so young...arrgh... but so irresistible - just meant to be fucked. Yeah, that's it! Come for me, baby-girl, don't hold back. Come for your Daddy while he's porking your sweet ass. You've been asking to be fucked hard and filled with my cum...arrgh... arrgh!"

With a lot of effort, a sweat-drenched and spent Masa managed to right himself into a sitting position. His now semi-soft cock made a lewd slurping sound as it slipped from his daughter's spasming dilated anus, leaving a creamy white trail oozing between her butt cheeks. An exhausted Val limply roll on her back, her spreading knees obscenely revealing the chicken drumstick sticking out of her twat. She whimpered pitifully when Masa grabbed leg bone and slowly pulled it out.

"'Now this is how I like my drumstick, Masa crowed as he took a bite of the succulent meat, "baking hot and basted in sweet pussy juices! Yumm!"

"Oh Daddy, you're such a beast," Val whimpered pitifully. "You stretched me out in two holes at the same time, and I swear I'll be walking bow-legged tomorrow. What? No, I don't want you to stop molesting me, you dirty old man...my dirty old man. But, from now on, I don't want any foreign objects shoved into me. I just want you, Daddy...just you.