As Good As Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Do you think so? Do you really think that I've become a promiscuous little slut and am getting with each worse with each passing day? Well, if I am, it's all your fault. You're the one who's always taking advantage of and corrupting your sweet innocent nineteen-year-old daughter. Yes, you are! Well, okay, maybe I am just a little bit horny too. It's just that I love you so much, Daddy, and need you so badly!"

Masa couldn't believe how under Val's seemingly "good girl" exterior was an insatiable succubus who was released when he took her virginity. Even more surprisingly, was that once Val became aware of her darker self, she fully embraced it and there was no stopping her incestuous cravings. This is what made his daughter so damn irresistible.

"Oh, baby-girl, you're going to have to let your poor Daddy rest. You know that I'm not that young, and you've exhausted me. Let me relax and rest. You know it take a while for a guy to recover - I'm not nineteen like you, you sass-butt girl. Val, please, stop playing with me. I've got to rest or you'll give me a heart attack. Just snuggle, Val. I love you, baby-girl."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Val emerged from the memories of her love affair with her father over the last few months. To her surprise, her shorts under which she wore not panties were undone, and her hand was now twiddling herself in growing wetness and anticipation.

"Daddy's right. I've really become quite a 'ho. Hmmm, my pussy is tingly and sopping wet just thinking about him...hmmm, I should ask him to take break from the afternoon sun. Hmmm, maybe I can persuade him with a glass of cool lemonade... and with my shorts shamelessly lowered no my ankles. Oh, Val, are you thinking about doing it right on the front porch? Well, we've never done it here before. Hmmm...I wonder if anyone can see us through the porch railing? What would they say about a horny daughter have some incestuous 'afternoon delight' with her father?'

"Wherever she is, I'm sure that Mom is happy. I've kept my promise to her, and did everything that she asked and planned. I take very good care of Dad, and do whatever he wants...and ultimately, whatever I want...which is a lot.

Of course, neither Mom or I could anticipate several things. We never expected that I would become such a wanton fuck-slut who shamelessly cannot get enough of her own father. And to think that I hesitated when Mom first mentioned it.

"Mom never thought that Daddy would have a burning desire to butt-fuck me. Having done it a few times more, it's not so bad now...especially with a lot of lubricant...Daddy going nice and easy...and me playing with myself. I know I'll just have to get used to Daddy's randy anal urges because there's no denying him now.

"There is, however, one thing that I certainly didn't anticipate. Having been in a romantic incestuous affair with Dad these past few month, I now know that I want to be more than just a sex surrogate for my deceased mother. I have to admit that when I lay exhausted in his arms after a great lovemaking session, I see myself more as his 'common-law wife' than his daughter. Lately there I have been having this undeniable urge to be his wife in 'all' ways - and the only thing missing, is having Daddy's child.

"I know that I'm not being silly or rash. This is no teenage fantasy; rather, it is a mature lifetime commitment. I know that I'm not in any great rush to get pregnant because I need to figure out somethings. First, Incest is against the law, and I need to figure out a way to have Daddy's baby without us ending up in jail. Then, how do I do it without us being condemned as sick perverts by those who don't understand our special love. Lastly, there is the problem of convincing Dad to do what I want. Oh, I know he'll resist like he did when I offered myself to him. But, I'm confident that I can persuade him one way or another. So, I'll think on it some more, and patiently plan and prepare.

"Well, I did keep my promise to Mom...can I help it if I want more?"