All Comments on ''As if' Gerald'

by fbknight

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gave it a five

So very hot. Loved the way you wrote this, so very realistic. Felt I was there with your wife.

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
I see

So she has permission to play knowing its because it turns him on but refuses to give him the satisfaction of knowing. Having you cake and eating too usually has dire and unfavorable results. I find her character to be completely selfish and will lose interest in future installments if that character flaw continues. I'm not really in favor of this lifestyle personally but if your going to write about a cuckold then let him be one with all his desires intact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good read

I liked it, especially the first half with the messaging. Note, on the last page you used Sarah for Stephanie several times.

The ending was a bit disappointing. A key to a successful marriage is honesty. Seeing a lover while keeping the husband in the dark is not healthy to a marriage. This is especially true in this situation where Gerald seems to be basically fine with her getting some on the side.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Interesting . . .

. . . for the creativity of the texting messages including hubby in the seduction. I am not sure if all of the stuff that I wonder about happening but found "left out" of the story is a plus or a minus? I found your story very much an inovative telling of a seduction scene we have all read in many stories. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not finished

Darling, why don't you go out tomorrow night. I have already made arrangements for myself and I will be gone all night. If you want, I'll text you too this time. And don't bother telling more about you party, I know already more than you think. Sorry, but I want to save myself for my lover, so nothing for yoiu tonight. By the way, I heard Jerry had an accident this afternoon. Maybe you should visit him in room 214 of the hospital. Good night darling. Have sweet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interesting idea but you need to proof and edit your stuff. Next time please keep the names straight. BillCee

ohioohioover 12 years ago
I didn't think

it was a bad story at all. If you take it forward, the wife and husband are going to have to start being clearer and more open with one another. As things stand, the wife is not exactly being fair or honest with her husband....

Thanks,

ohio

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 12 years ago
Anticipation . . .

You are making me crazy. Thank you and more please.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

You guys read these stories and then get all pissed off. Go jack off somewhere else.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Terrific first effort.

I have to agree with the comment that Sarah's reticence at sharing somehow betrayed the spirit of the couple's unspoken agreement. He encouraged her flirting and she knew that the price of her fling was that she share the details, whether she liked it or not. I also agree that taking a lover and not addressing it with her husband meant she was intending to make him a full on, submissive cuckold. It's fairly clear that that wasn't Gerald's intention.

A few times the author got names confused, Sarah for Stephanie.

Overall I liked it. If there is a continuation, the nature of her permitted infidelity needs to be addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

I felt I was being cucked by your wife, I like the imagination perspective, I could certainly visualize. more please!

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Bravo

Other than way too many exclamations points, I found it very engaging. Gerald is very well developed as the hopeless and unwilling victim.

Hope there is more of this.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It's over a year since this was written

and it's a shame there's not been a follow up to it. It was a good beginning and promised a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ending

the ending was a big disappointment. She is decetful and manipulative. Not how loving people live

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Just another weak man and slut wife

No real man would willingly share his spouse with anyone and only a slut would even think about cuckolding her man. I am glad these are just fantasies because where I come from there would be a lot of broken marriages and even some husbands in jail. But hell maybe where you come from men wear the panties and women wear the pants.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Well...

...actually, the main character always reflects the author´s status, partly, at least.

Something that most authors are seemingly not aware of is: There is a significant difference between being a submissive on one hand or totally castrated on the other.

A submissive will always be protected in a relationship, not humiliated. The clown described here aren´t even worth the ink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It wouldn't matter what Sarah wanted

Gerald had already closed out the savings and checking accounts. When she couldn't text him again it was because he had cancelled her cell phone service. You see Gerald understood that his wife was cheating and he wanted no part of it. So tomorrow he was on his was to see a divorce attorney. He had her texts to him and the attorney would get his PI going and Sarah would find herself divorced and able to suck anyones cock and catch any disease she wanted to. She just couldn't do it as Geralds wife. End to stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dios mio

what a puta

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lame end.

Wish you didn't just cut it off at the terrace. All that build up then nothing. Disappointed big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cheating wife

Seems he will not get to know what happened from his wife but one day someone will let on, he had the power to stop her but as usual this cuck had his brain in his cock end.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
People fall from terraces

Sometimes, don't they? Wonder how far Jerry would fall?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Spin the bottle?

Well that was a dissapointing ending to a rather dull story. All I really got out of this was what the wife wore her likes and dislikes, If it took her that long to open up to her husband, then he's never going to get the truth. To write four pages of nothing but hints and innuendos and then finish it with nothing is terrible for the authors reputation, In repeating the role play to her husband she says that Sarah had left and it was just her and Jerry left, Throwing to many names in there just made it confusing. As at the begining I thought Sarah was his wife. But if she had left? Who was going to retell the story ? Also with as much communication going on between Gerald and the rest of the party it had to have been at least six in the morning before he was dropped out of the game. Well whatever. I think I could probasbly write five pages with the things that don't make sense and the timeline of events that doesn't match with what happened. So dissapointing not to have an ending to a story that seems you didn't think about or research first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lets play turn our

marriage out like you turned it upside down that Saturday night, since its in the hands of our lawyers now. and don't call me until the cows come home.

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
Gerald played the game, paid the price...

If her not returning home that night wasn't enough, he also had her avoiding the issue. He knows she broke the marriage vows. She thinks it's something that he'll appreciate, cuck-like. What will happen when she does let him know about the upcoming date with her already taken lover: he's titillated and awaits the creampie or he serves her with the divorce papers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfortunate

That LW is infested with so many cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

Badly formatted. A husband that seems to be both clueless and spineless. Once he wakes up and realizes his wife is a cheating slut, he'll be filing for a divorce so his ex-wife can expose herself to every disease known to man by herself and he doesn't need to worry.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Top notch

I really hope we se a continuation of the relationship between the married couple.

Maybe where she is getting up more naughty stuff she wont some completley clear about but he can sense.

Really hot how the wife keeps some details to herself and in the constraints of the story how the man is happy with what tidbits of information he got. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DIVORCE THE CHEAP TRAMP......

And find a way to shorten mister big dicks package for the crime of disrespect, theft of affection and fucking someone else's wife. Make sure that skank gets nothing but pain and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Start / Disappointing Ending

Story began well as wifey played cat and mouse with texts only to end with anunsatisfactory ending where she doesn’t live up to her end of the “sharing fantasies and realities” bargain. Now she’s continuing to cheat with her “new lover” indicating that she’s not satisfied with her husband and is obviously losing respect for him. This will be magnified when it gets around her work place that she fucked Jerry thus cheating on her dumb cuckold husband who didn’t even try to stop her despite knowing it was happening. Just another marriage shot to shit!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A really bad cuck story, as if there was ever a good one. The lengths you sick fucks go to trying to push your perverted lifestyle on others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

Rw43, 26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64 among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Two children who are not mature enough to be married. More pathetic garbage.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I think ANON who rails about "one-bombing" doesn't understand that a story THIS BAD gets one-bombed into oblivion. This story was an unreadable mess. There was a plot, but it was poorly executed, and it flowed like a cross between a flash flood and winter molasses. For a couple who professed to be in love, they were pitifully self-absorbed, self-indulgent, unfocused and unconnected. I speed-read it, and it was still a waste of time.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

Aaah that is sad. What a bitch. How could she do that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I very seldom give out a 1, but this story deserved it. Between using the wrong names in the wrong places (must have been in a rush to get the story posted), to all of the other little things. She's now a cheating wife, since she already had sex with Jerry last weekend, and felt no remorse from it. Gerald would be better off divorcing her, since she's now having an affair. It might have started out as a game, but she pushed the limit, and crossed the line.

heavy7driverheavy7driveralmost 2 years ago

Well written story. Loved the ending and the innuendo. Of course she did, and rightly so. Once a married woman gets a taste..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another marriage about to slosh down the crapper! Stupid husband got what he deserved for being such a jacksss and,the wife is now a full-blown “”I’ll fuck another guy whenever I want” POS. Always wonder what happens to the kids when the marriage implodes in these stories.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Great story. Gerald was begging to be cuckolded but was afraid to make the commitment. Sarah was ready. Perhaps a frank discussion is called for and stop the “roll play” and just get into it. They would both enjoy it more. Jerry is a very good bull cantigate. I like to think this is the first awkward venture into a new lifestyle. They will get it down. After all, who’se 1st time wasn’t a little awkward. (Except some anonymous trolls around here who probably haven’t had a 1st time

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Cuck and Slut story...

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The only good ending would be him divorcing the self-entitled bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous