All Comments on 'As It Seems Ch. 10'

by rowan3

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
welcome back..

thank you for updating! i've been waiting for this chapter. i look forward to seeing how things will develop between alexa and nathan. quick note though, there were a few typos.

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3talmost 14 years ago
YAY!!

I SUPER glad you updated. I'm mad she didnt tell him Jenny was in on the situation with Marcus. Connor and Alexa are getting closer as well as Bella and Gauge.

KittyKat147KittyKat147almost 14 years ago
...

just found this story. and i LOVE it!!!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
happy to see this

i love this story, and hope that conner can tell her what he really is soon and for him or alexa to tell jenn and everybody else what they can do with the attitudes they have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't make us wait too long.

This is a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank goodness!!!

I'm so glad you finally updated! I come to literotica sporadically and I always check to see if this story is updated. I'm happy to see that Alexa is maybe starting to except Connor into her life, and I hope to read more of this wonderful story soon.

LaLaLadyLaLaLadyalmost 14 years ago
i just love him

i just love guage, i want him for my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Like this

It's a little confusing to follow at times, but it's good nontheless.

It would help if you broke up the conversations better though, and made an effort in separating the scenes so the reader could easily follow what's past and what's the present.

Other than that, I really like Alexa and Nathan and also, Gauge and Bella.

Great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that was awesome

I really enjoyed that chapter I love the whole series and I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mhhhm.

i want me a conner :] he is so frickin dreamy. cant wait till ch. 11

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In Need for my Conner Fix! :)

You can call it an act of serendipity, in regards of me finding the Literotica website, but ever since the day of my discovery, I have been visiting this website everyday. I started to read "As It Seems" last night and I didn't end up sleeping until 3:45am, because I had to keep on reading until I got to the very end!

I cannot wait until the next chapter is added!

But, in the meantime, I do have other stories to delve into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE

Please update this soon!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Great!

This is a great story! Sometimes the dialogue was a bit confusing. I had to re-read some parts to figure out who was talking when, but as a whole this story is really great! I love the characters :) Connor is smolderingly sexy and so is Gauge! I can't wait for you to write more! Please update soon!!!

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

This is a really good story with some interesting characters. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story, please continue!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Frustrated

Am I the only one that thinks with ten chapters gone, this story isn't progressing but just going round and round: The constant fighting and making up that won't last, no romance or love making: Its also rushed, scenes aren't developed but just thrust in then am left trying to decipher how we got there: This is tired: I suggest you summarise these ten chapters into four and move on from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
would like to read more..........

gr8 story..... will wait for u'r updates no matter how long u take.........

CinnabanaCinnabanaalmost 13 years ago
great story telling

This a great story well written (a few grammatical errors) and great characters development. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. (Noticed how even with no real sex acts in the story you have us riveted and wanting to know what happens next. For a site like literotica that is quite an achievement.) You are gifted. Please update soon. Stop procrastinating. It's been almost a year already.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Please Finish !!!

I'm enjoying this story so much that I pray that you finish it soon or at least start putting out chapters again. I can't wait!!!!

dark_tipped_rosedark_tipped_rosealmost 13 years ago
continue!!!

please continue. I've been waiting for over a year now. this is a great series. continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow this story has been dead for a year. It a great story and hope author comes back to finish it though.

lspearm1lspearm1over 12 years ago
Please

I would really like to read the conclusion to this story. It is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah...

This is a pretty good story so far, but I'm going to start inspecting the stories more closely to see if they're actually finished before I start reading them. It's understandable that "life happens" and sometimes writers just can't get back to the story for awhile, but it's a waste of time reading them unfinished. That's especially so if it's been a long while, because you just end up having to reread the story.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 11 years ago
please continue

not sure what happened to you, but when time permits pls finish this story. I am going to assume that not only are you a gifted story teller, but an avid reader. I am asking you to put yourself in your readers' place, we like what you have shown us of your skill and would like for you to finish this as well. Any story can be good, fun, interesting, thought provoking, but for it to be truly great, ya' gotta at least finish it. I say all of this to challenge you to finish this tale, seeing as how you wrote your chapt. 10 in 2010 (I think)... and others have since then asked you to finish it, and you haven't, so I hope you at least continue to read your comments from your fans to know we want it competed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please

Can you please finish the story I really loved it please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg!

OhNO, I thought this chapter would finish the story! I've fallen in love with Connor n Alexa! Please, please finish!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the heck

Its been 3 years, please finish this story!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This is just cruel.. really unfinished

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
no

Please I need more, come back.

sunfire52sunfire52over 10 years ago
Really

Is this the End.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I come back here every 6 months

This story is gold...a shame it won't be finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is why I leave Literotica so much

This making a great study and build up just to not finish shit, needs to stop. It's irritating. If you wanted to become an author IRL, fans would be left hanging. Cold turkey like you got pregnant and stopped smoking. I know you have your lives but geeze...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm thoroughly upset.

Freaking finish this story!!! It's too good not to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Wow just wow, this was an incredible read but please don't leave us hanging! I feel like I've discovered an amazing treasure but it's incomplete... Update soon pretty please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
frickin awesome story...GET A PROOFREADER IMMEDIATELY

Your story is all over the place but you can fix it so do so

Margeaux1031Margeaux1031almost 8 years ago
Holy smokes!!

This is wonderful! There are so many layers to each character, I just love it. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what's next. You're very talented but I think that some things would have more clarity if you had a beta or someone to proofread and correct the spelling, grammar and syntax. Your story isn't wrought mistakes like some others but, there's always room for improvement.

BlkGrlMagicBlkGrlMagicover 5 years ago

So.....major disappointment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous