As It Should Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers slid over her thighs, before shuffling through her black thatch into the first tiny valley, which was already moist, and I had no difficulty in finding the rising nub of her clitoris. I'd had enough practice in gently, delicately teasing that little centre of joy. Her hand tightened around my penis, pulling at it with increasing ardour.

Now, without her command, I moved my mouth down from her breasts, over her flat trembling belly and down into the cleft to replace my finger, while I savoured the creamy musk of her. My tongue was much more sensitive than my fingers as I suckled her little charmer, and my fingers moved deeper into her private crevice, two of them glided into her vaginal opening. A version of my standard technique.

I was very aware of her breathlessness, and her urgency as she twisted and pulled at my erection, and she grunted, "Turn, turn your body. I want you --I need to repay--!"

I realised she wanted us head to tail and, without losing contact with her clitoris, I twisted so that my erection was close to her face and, I felt it instantly enveloped by her mouth, her tongue lapping feverishly over it. While my tongue worked at one end of her cleft my fingers spread so that I was probing both her vaginal opening and the tight lips of her anus. Moving my fingers back and forth I was gaining a kind of double entry.

"Oh, yes. Yes, please. Oh, in me. Get in me. Inside."

She was pushing and urging in such a way that I was in no doubt that it was time to pursue the conclusion. God knows I was on the verge of it after the ministrations of her mouth and tongue. I twisted and rolled until I was between her thighs, and her eager fingers were guiding me into heaven's portals.

My solid penis slid in so easily that I felt myself pressing on her cervix at first glide. She was so wet, so fiery that it hardly needed the flexing of her vaginal walls to pull me as far as possible into her depths. Then, giving my penchant for teasing in those situations, I allowed my penis to slowly draw back, as though I had come and it was over.

"Oh, no. No, you bastard. You can't---" Then she gave a sudden squawk as I suddenly plunged back deep inside her, withdrew and plunged, faster and faster, shallow then deep, shallow then deep.

Under me, her whole body was heaving, her belly, her thighs desperately trying to match my movements. I listened now for the tell-tale sounds of her breathing, that quickening from gasps to grunts as her orgasm approached. I didn't have long to wait, as I continued humping into her, the grunts became massive growling sighs, as her hands clutched at my buttocks pulling me onwards , as if for some kind of desperate salvation, and her orgasm took her.

But I hadn't got there yet. Putting both hands under her buttocks, I lifted her until I was pressed so deep that my straining erection had little room to piston, so each thrust was like reaching into her very being, and I was sure her orgasm was extended, while I, in high ecstasy, felt like I was pumping load after load into her.

And that was the first trial over. Rita was shown the walk-in. wardrobes as promised, and, still puzzling about how she had succumbed so quickly, she left in the taxi I ordered for her.

Before going to bed, I made a few notes, that I could relay to the professor at the end of the scheduled tests. I made a point of giving a clear account of the attitude of Rita at the outset, and how that had broken down so quickly.

It took me nearly three weeks to find a second suitable partner. A pouring wet night helped me in coaxing her back to my flat. Once again curiosity got the better of this one, Norma, and as before the headband and leads came off inside fifteen minutes with no loss of desire. What was interesting in both cases was the fact that their resultant exposed libido was reasonably normal, eager, but although I've had no experience with nymphomaniacs I imagined they'd be quicker at wanting only entry, whereas both ladies had allowed for more foreplay, and had certainly given the impression of satisfaction at the end.

They were different in two main ways, Rita had liked to give commands, and I assumed that was to be a feature of the process, but Norma had allowed me to take my own sweet time, only commenting her approval at each step I made.

Before I made my third connection something happened at the office which, initially threw me off my stride, and was, in the fullness of time set to throw me completely.

One Monday morning in late September I entered the main office, and, as was my habit, I bid a cheery good morning at each of the desks. The surprise came at the final desk before I went to my office. An audit clerk in her mid-thirties called Mandy always sat there, but on this day I found myself looking into the lustrous blue eyes of a fetching young lady with tawny hair curling at her shoulders. She was wearing a pure white blouse under which I could easily imagine exquisitely rounded breasts. Instantly, even before we had spoken, I was warning myself that I had to curb such thinking.

It was the way she was looking up at me, a half shy, half warm smile on full lips, that was transferring my thoughts to wondering how she would be in bed. God, she was, lovely, alluring, and I sensed a hidden sensuality about her. "And who are you?" I almost stammered.

"My name is Linda, Linda Barstow. I'm Mandy's replacement."

I found my breath, "Well, I hope you'll be happy here." It was all I could muster. I had never been so dumbstruck in front of a woman. Something deep down inside me had been struck.

"I'm sure I will be," she said, and those eyes reached out to read my thoughts, I was sure. I hurried away to John Given's office. He was Chief Accountant, and he told me that the new girl was temporary replacement for Mandy, who had taken special leave under doctor's orders. "Could be a long time." John said, "Some cardiac problem."

"I didn't know," I told him. I was generally kept in touch with most things in the office.

"Yes, sorry about that, but she pleaded that it be kept quiet, but sadly, it has caught up with her. New girl's pretty though, isn't she?"

Pretty? She's bloody stunning. But what I said was, " Yes, quite attractive." Such an understatement was an insult.

She became damned disturbing, as days went by. Through the windows of my office I could follow the sensual grace of her movement around the office. From time to time when I looked in her direction I was certain her eyes were immediately diverted back to her work. But that was probably my ego working over-time. One thing soon became certain, I was going to have to break my vow of avoiding intimate contact with office staff. This Linda was from a different planet as far as I was concerned. I'd had a good few women in my life, but none had that rareness in their beauty, that honesty in their eyes. I knew I had to act, sooner or later.

At certain times her duties brought her into my office with some statement she had completed, and which needed my sanctioning. Having that shapely body, that friendly smile, that face, that seductive perfume, standing just a few feet away, should not have had that much affect on a man who had, up to this point, been totally confident with women. But it did.

Anyway, one of her visits happened near the end of the day. She leaned over the desk to place papers in front of me. I signed the papers, and, as I handed them back, possibly because most people had gone home, and the desks were now empty, I blurted out, "Could I take you out for a meal some night, Linda?"

What did that look on her face tell me? There was shock, and I'm sure, momentary delight, swiftly suppressed. But she accepted willingly, which was a good start.

"There's no boy friend?"

For a brief moment her face clouded and she said, "No, not any more."

Of course, at this time, I was still hunting for my third candidate for Professor Larnham's Zed-box, and I had no wish to have Linda mixed up in that. But that third one was becoming difficult to find.

My night out with Linda was a hit, a sumptuous meal, shared beef bourguignon, followed by the best profiteroles I had ever had. I learned that she was twenty five years old, had a university degree in Maths and business studies, and had her own small flat. Her parents lived in Yorkshire, where her father had a plumbing business. We talked films we had seen, books we had read, and I found myself enchanted by having that face right there in front of me. And it all ended up with Linda presenting me with a shy, thank you kiss on my cheek, as she left the taxi.

After that, we had two more dates which took us to the cinema, and I already knew that she, like me, she was a film buff. Our first kiss took place after the second film, as we stood close together in the arched entry to the block of flats where she lived. I wondered whether I might be asked inside, and contemplated what that could lead to, but there was no invitation. The kiss was warm, if gentle, and only added to my desire for her, as we pressed close. I doubted she'd be aware of my erection pressing against her because of the thicker coat she was wearing.

Another night, and we took in a show, 'Jersey Boys' which was on tour. Excellent, we both agreed, and as we sat in a small cafe, after the show, looking at each other over our coffees, I was wondering how I could ever go ahead with the trial, while I was feeling what I was feeling for Linda. The trouble was I was pretty sure she had feelings for me. During that conversation she asked if I'd been married, and I surprised myself, while telling her that I hadn't, by admitting that I'd had several women.

Her head nodded as she took that in, and she said, with her eyes downcast, "I've dated quite a few men--" She paused, her wide eyes on me, as she appeared to consider what she should tell me, "--but only one---I've--er--"

She seemed to have such difficulty in opening out that I felt compelled to help, "Slept with?" Her hand was on the table, and I reached out and placed my own over it as an act of understanding.

For a moment she looked at where our hands touched and she said, "You are just as caring as I knew you'd be." Her breath shuddered in her throat as she went on, "An awful experience. A handsome waster, he turned out to be. For nearly three weeks he took me places, flattered me, and then one night, in my flat---" Her eyes held mine before looking away,"--I let him take me. He was rough, uncaring, only interested in himself. He hurt me. Yet, stupidly, I let him do it again two nights later. It was worse---he wanted me to do things with him, to him, that I was just not prepared to do. I never saw him again."

"I'm sorry, " I said, with an honest level of sympathy. "That is no way to treat a lady. Men can be real bastards."

Oh, listen to yourself, Mr Sweetness. But I'd always respected the ladies I'd been with, had always been concerned about their pleasure. I had found that my own pleasure was enhanced when I knew they'd either orgasmed or at least, taken some satisfaction from the act. Being with Linda had made me feel a little guilty about the Zed-box. Using it wasn't any kind of date rape, but was it like administering some kind of drug to an unwilling lady?

Linda took my mind off those thoughts by turning her hand under mine so that our fingers intertwined, and she said, "I really need to find a man that isn't like that." This time her eyes were unflinching as they met mine. Surely I hadn't misread her look. There had to be an invitation there.

As though to prove that, as we finished our coffee, she said, "Would you trust me to cook you a meal on Saturday night?" Her eyes lowered for just a moment, as though she feared a rebuff. "You've been so good to me. And you've never once tried it on with me."

What a little angel, I was. But I knew this was something different in my experience. Four separate dates and, where, in most of my female encounters, I would be subtly testing how far I might get on each meeting, as Linda said, I had tried nothing. We had been seeing each other for near four weeks, and, so far, had kept it from the rest of the staff. I wondered how long that could go on, because, by this time, I was determined that it should go on.

"I'd love to test your cooking skills," I said lightly.

She laughed, "I'm a bit of an amateur, but I'm learning."

"So I'm a sort of guinea pig?" I joked.

"I promise you'll be well fed," she said.

That night while the taxi waited, and totted up a hefty fare, we stood pressed together in the archway, and she unbuttoned her coat, which ensured my erection would be very evident against her thigh. She even squirmed against it as she leaned into me, and our tongues wrestled in a long deep kiss.

As we separated I chanced the comment, "That seemed to have a lot of promise in it."

"Didn't it, though?" Her eyes shone in the lamplight. "I'd invite you in now, but it is late. And I have two bad-tempered bosses to face at work in the morning." We were both laughing as she opened the door, and stepped inside, "Until Saturday. Seven thirty?"

Was I hooked? At thirty two, with experience of a number of women, I knew that I had never felt like this. Saturday didn't feel so far away when I could see her every day in the office. Although, that in itself, was frustrating as the sight of her brought memories of her hips grinding against me in the archway of her flat. And, of course I had not found, nor did I intend to find a third candidate for the Zed-box. I was going to have to have a good reason for Professor Larnham.

Saturday came at last. Showered, scrubbed, doused in male perfume, and wearing my dark blue suit with a light blue shirt, I was at her door prompt seven thirty. I pressed the bell against her name, and her voice came from the speaker, "Who is it?"

"One of those cruel bosses," I said brightly.

There was a click, and the door opened. She had told me of the flat number on the first floor and she was standing in her doorway as I reached the top of the stairs. She looked gorgeous in an aquamarine blouse and matching flowing skirt. Immediately I noticed that her smile was not as bright as it might have been, and her kiss of greeting was less warm than I expected.

As she led me inside, she said, "The meal is all ready so we can eat right away."

Although concerned about the rather sullen look in her eyes, I could not help but admire the room. A delicate shade of green with matching sofa and easy chair, a sideboard with a music system set at one side, and a small television at the other. In the far corner stood the dining table, all set, with place mats, two bottles of wine, and two candles.

I wafted my hand towards that and said, "Just right for mood setting."

She nodded, but all she said was, "Sit there. Everything is ready."

With great and admirable efficiency she had us tucking into a delicious sirloin steak, coated with a tantalising red sauce. Baby potatoes, and runner beans made up the rest.

When I admired the tasty sauce, she told me it was a recipe purloined from her mother.

"I'm sure you meant recommended by your mother." But my comment hardly raised a smile. Something was wrong and I needed to know why.

"There's no sweet, but I've made a carrot cake to have with the coffee."

"Can I help?"

"You just stay where you are. You're the guest." And I thought her lip puckered for just a second, as she turned away.

As I heard her bustling in the kitchen, I called, "Should we sit on the sofa to have coffee?"

There was a short delay before her response came, "If you like."

She came through with plates and a tray bearing the delicious looking cake. Then came the steaming coffee mugs, which she placed on the coffee table, before sitting down beside me.

I turned to her, reaching for her hands. "The coffee looks hot. While it cools are you going to tell me what is wrong? I know something is."

That did it, her face crumpled and tears appeared before she buried her face against my shoulder. "I had it so planned--" she sobbed.

"Has something happened to someone?"

"Yes, to me," And she drew her face back, all tear streaked. "I was so looking forward to everything going to plan---my plan."

"But the meal was delicious."

"My plan went beyond the meal--I so wanted everything right for you. And that had to happen."

"You're being very mysterious. What happened?"

Her eyes held mine firmly as she said, "What bloody thing happens to every woman once a month?"

So that was it. It took a great effort to keep the smile from my face. Yes, I was a little disappointed, but, hell, there are some things that ladies can't always budget for. I decided to play it lightly, and I threw up my hands in mock horror, "You mean---you mean---you were intending to seduce me? I'm not that kind of girl."

It was a delight to see the smile break on her face, and that smile became a chuckle.

"Oh, you--I've never planned such a thing before."

I put my arms around her, and whispered, "What made you think I would succumb to such an ugly woman?"

Her small fist struck lightly into my ribs, and she was laughing again. The rest of the evening went along in utter cosiness. The cake was delicious, tasty and light, and Linda put some slow, quiet music on the machine, while we kissed, stroked and fondled each other.

She unfastened her blouse to give me access to her lovely pink tipped breasts, and my hands moved gently over the exquisite smoothness. "Oh, God," she muttered as we withdrew from our kiss, "I wish ---I wish--"

"Yes?" I queried, my mouth nuzzling around her ear. "What is your wish?"

She sighed, "I so wanted to satisfy you."

"But you have---that meal was---"

"No, I mean physically." And as she said that her hand dropped to my lap and stroked over the bulge made by my erection. "Like this. It must be so frustrating for you." Her hand moved to my belt buckle, and she looked up into my eyes, her face reddening. "Can I relieve you ----with my hands?"

I was about to joke that she was a surprisingly fast woman, when she added, "With my mouth? I could take it---"

"Have you ever done that before?"

She shook her head, "No, but I've read about it. And after Arnold asked me to give him a blow job, which I refused, I found plenty of references on the internet. "

" And how did that make you feel?"

Her face twisted, "Not too keen. The instruction part gave the impression that it was a good way to please a man you wanted to please. But then it ran into the porn part---and--ugh--no thanks."

I grabbed both her hands, held them while drawing her close, "Linda, I can't express how flattered I am by your offer." We were face to face, and her warm breath caressed me.. "But there are two frustrations here, and really we only have a few days to wait. I want us to relieve each other---together."

Her head nodded slowly, while her eyes moistened, as I went on, "On Wednesday night, we'll go out for a meal--early. Then we'll go back to my flat---for a coffee. And if you feel like anything else then, well, we'll see about that."

She kissed me avidly, and whispered, "I can't wait."

I would have to admit to the same feeling, but I had just come through a scenario in which I'd encountered emotions that I had never experienced. On the Sunday I drove her down to the coast and it was just pleasant walking hand in hand, along the promenade. Hello, young lovers, came crazily into my mind, as we strolled, laughed, and never once mentioned Wednesday, until we parted.

Wednesday came at last. A trying day, where I must have got some work done, but I felt I had spent most of my time watching Linda in that bright white blouse.

At six thirty that evening we were seated in the restaurant where we'd had our first date. The meal was once again just perfect, but Linda held my attention, so beautiful, so elegant in a low cut button up green woollen dress. Her conversation was bright and animated, and she kept reaching across the table to touch my hand.