As Journey to Janet Pt. 03

Story Info
Transition to Janet becomes reality.
2.1k words
4.57
16.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
301 Followers

"Janet, I want you to listen to me very carefully. You will become the person you were meant to become tonight." Beth's slow, hypnotic voice seemed to penetrate my being. Still exhausted from my orgasm, her words touched me in a way that no one had ever been able to reach me.

Beth began, "Janet, you are a beautiful woman and for too many years you were caught in a male mind. You are a woman and nothing will change that fact. You are soft, smooth, and beautiful. You enjoy being free of men's clothes and enjoy being naked with me and Joeann. You have shared very personal and deep secrets with us that you have not share with anyone else. Only women share such deep and personal secrets with each other. You have shared your fantasies with us and released the tension with us. You are one of us."

Listening I became more relaxed and started to feel a new sense of freedom.

She continued, "You have proven that you want to be a woman and be free of the shackles of your male bonds. You can no longer resist who you are and want to feel that throughout your entire being. Your breasts are responding and feel a new awareness. As your nipples feel hard you want someone to touch and suck them. They are small but I can make them grow and become firm. You want that don't you?"

Something deep inside responded, "Yes, Beth please make that happen. I want firm breasts."

Softly she said, "It will be done for you."

"The object between your legs is no longer a penis but a clitoris. You will no longer consider standing with you pee but must sit on the toilet like a real woman. You can not masturbate by yourself any longer. Only your partner may release your sexual excitement. Do you understand?"

I hesitated but then said, "Yes, I will only let my partner release me."

Continuing she said, "Your ass becomes the gateway to your freedom and you will allow your partner to penetrate you anytime they wish. You will not refuse them and submit when they wish you to obey. Do you understand?"

After my experiences with Joeann that first night, I wanted more. This seems to be what I really want. I responded, "Yes, I understand."

"Do you really? This means that you will submit to whomever I or Joeann wants you to submit without question. We will insure your safety and protect you but you will become willing to be a woman for whomever we introduce you to."

Hesitating again for a minute, "I understand and will do as you ask."

Her hypnotic voice continued to provide a strange sense of control and melted my willingness to do anything but agree. She knew my secrets and now had control so that I wanted what she wanted from me.

"Very good, my dear Janet. We need to put you into so proper clothes and make-up." With that Beth pushed a button and within a minute a woman entered.

I suddenly felt embarrassed sitting in the chair naked with another woman entering into the room and started to cover my penis. Beth frowned.

"Don't be embarrassed when another woman sees you naked, you are woman and have nothing to hide. Being naked with other people, especially friends of mine must never be feared or cause embarrassment. Relax and be free from shame."

Joeann added, "You must never be ashamed of your body or self. You are my special friend and I will protect you."

With that I relaxed my hand. The woman began to put foundation and make-up on me. It took sometime but trimming my eyebrows and finishing the lipstick, she placed a blonde wig on my head.

Beth commented, "You really look beautiful Janet. In a few months your hair will naturally grow and you won't need a wig. Then you can have it styled and colored the way you want it."

Handing me a bra and panties, the woman simply said, "Put these on."

As a kid I had once tried on my sister's bra and panties but this was when I was alone, now there were witnesses.

Joeann said encouragingly, "Go ahead Honey, put them on. You will be surprised how nice they feel."

I slipped the panties on and pulled them up. My cock started to become erect. Looking at the bulge, I wondered what Beth would say.

Smiling Beth said, "I noticed you have a bulge in your panties, don't worry, that is okay and it will be a very sexy turn-on to your partners."

The bra came next. While I had slightly larger breasts than most men, they did not fill the bra.

Smiling Beth said, "Don't worry about that right now. I have some hormones that will improve the shape of your breasts and make your ass round. You will be a knockout when we are finished."

Pointing to the mirror in the corner of the room Beth directed me to go look at myself.

I did not recognize the person looking back at me. She looked great and in fact started to turn me on. The feeling of satisfaction as to how I looked over came me.

"Come back and sit down dear. You are doing well. When you leave tonight the clothes your arrived in will be gone and proper clothes for a woman will be waiting for you. After all you can't go home just wearing bra and panties can you..'

At the moment it became clear that this was no longer a sex game but a real change of life. I wondered if I was truly converted or only game that ends when I get home.

"Now I need a truthful answer from you Janet. Have you ever been with a man?"

Shocked I said, "No I am not gay and have never been with a man."

At that point Joeann reminded me of the incident when I worked for the apartment manager. The man who made me strip and masturbate for him.

After hearing this from Joeann, Beth asked, "Did he fuck you or did you simply perform for him."

Now I was truly embarrassed and felt ashamed. I hesitated.

"Tell me did he fuck you?"

I responded, "No I only had to masturbate for him."

She continued, "Did you want him to fuck you?"

Hesitating again, "I don't think so."

Beth continued to press me. "Did feel excited or aroused?

"I did feel a sense of sexual excitement, but I didn't want to get fucked and I am not gay."

She said, "I see being with a man did create some erotic feelings, but you did not act on them."

"Okay, yes I felt some desire but suppressed it."

"I want to know more about that experience. What did you do after you left the apartment?"

I asked, "What mean?

"Did you tell anyone or did you take a shower or did you have fantasies about the experience?"

After a long pause I replied, "I didn't tell anyone about that experience but had a number of fantasies about being forced to do whatever that man had ordered. They later changed to fantasies about doing whatever a man or woman wanted me to do."

"The incident really released your submissive side and it has remained with you. How did that affect your marriage?"

After another few seconds, "My former wife did not want understand and really wanted nothing to do with any of my fantasies. That was one of several reasons why we divorced."

Shaking her head, "I understand. So how have you controlled your desires? It must be painful to deny who you are and what you need."

Now more open to discussing my very private secrets, "I just read porn and masturbated. I did try to date a couple of women but none of them could fulfill my desires. Until I met Joeann."

"It is time that you become free and experience your future pleasure." With that Beth pushed the button that brought the woman into the room. This time she pressed it twice.

"Janet, I want you to turn around and face the back of the chair with your knees on the seat."

"Joeann, please take off your clothes, go to the back of the chair and face Janet."

Joeann obeyed and stood naked in front of me within a few seconds. Her breasts were level with my face.

The door opened and someone came into the room. Turning my head I saw a tall male wearing only a shorts. He was well built, young, I guessed late 20's or early 30's. He looked like one of the guys I had seen on some gay porn videos.

Beth said, "Troy, thank you for joining us. I need you to do Janet a great service and complete a fantasy of hers. You are to fuck her and make her a real woman. You are the best so please take good care of her."

"Joeann, please provide Janet with assurance and have her suck your breasts while Troy makes Janet's fantasy a reality."

Without any further conversation I felt Troy reach for my panties and pulled them off me. He had to pull my legs out from the chair in order to pull them off. My naked ass was now his. His figures played with my rectum and began to stretch it. At the same time Joeann's left nipple found its way into my mouth. With her hands on my shoulders she gently pressed me into the back of the chair."

"It's okay Janet, you are doing well.'

Then there was a burning sensation as Troy's big cock penetrated me. This was much more intense that It had been with Joeann. I began to reach a new level of sexual excitement. I instinctively wanted to rub my cock. Troy's hand swatted it away. "That belongs to me not you."

The pressure built with each stroke and I started to moan. Then beg, "Please let me cum." That was only received with a "No it is mine now"

As I scrummed and pleaded, I started to drift into that fantasy world I had always imagined. Being unable to control but having others take totally deciding how I would be fucked. No ability to refuse their actions. It was liberating. I sucked Joeann's beasts and just let go. Then without warning I erupted, and the white liquid spilled out of me. At that same moment Troy also exploded and I felt the rush inside me.

I collapsed from exhaustion. Joeann kept saying, "you are beautiful Janet, you are beautiful.'

At some point Troy left the room. Regaining my composure I turned around and sat back on the chair. Beth was smiling.

"Janet, you did will and your fantasy has been realized. Now it it time for you and Joeann to head home. But before you go, I want Joeann to do something to help you remain a girl."

As I sat there still have dazed, Joeann brought a chastity device over to me.

Beth said, "Janet, Joeann is going to put you in chastity so that you don't act like a male an masturbate. She will hold the key and monitor your progress. At some point you will no longer need to wear this but for the moment you will. If Joeann wants, she can take the device off but that will be her decision."

With that Joeann secured the cage around my cock. She said, "Don't worry Honey, I wore one of these for 6 months before I no longer needed it. You will be fine and I will take care of you."

Beth finally said, "Put you panties back on. When you get to the dressing area you will find a dress and flat heel shoes to wear home. You and Joeann will need to go shopping for clothes. I would like to see you next week to help you further your journey. You are a beautiful woman and will become even more beautiful. You are a new person."

Before leaving, I gave Beth a big hug and she kissed me good bye.

With that we left for the back room. I walked through the building not aware of anyone else. Reaching the dressing area, I found the dress and shoes. With Joeann's help I got into the dress and we walked to the car. I felt strange but also very comfortable. I must now consider myself to be a bisexual and willing to experiment to learn more about myself.

jamtby
jamtby
301 Followers