As Luck would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna laughed, "That's certainly true about Dave; of course he doesn't get hard any more, but he does like to pat my bottom."

She kissed me then asked, "Do you have someone special in your life?"

I chuckled, "No, not someone; I have a profound love for the female form. I love them all. You will have to come to my house sometime and see the photo montage I have on display."

"I would love that, it sounds like you stay busy. What would you do if we were together at your house and someone else came to visit?"

I somewhat teasingly said, "I would ask them to join us. After all, we southerners have a reputation for hospitality to uphold."

"Oh my goodness, again, you sound like my sister," she said with a laugh then kissed me. "She used to take me to the Officer's Club on the Naval base to meet young naval officers; since we usually shared a hotel room with one king-sized bed, there was a lot of contact between everyone," she added with a giggle.

"What if the person whom I invited to join us was another woman?"

On a more serious note, she responded, "Actually, I have had a couple of trysts with women," she paused to get my reaction, "I've never told anyone that; not even my sister and I tell her everything."

"Your secret is safe with me; who knows, we may have an opportunity for a threesome; of course it could be with another guy too,"

Anna smiled at the idea, "I love being trapped between two men."

Anna took my hand and led me down the hall to her room. Once there, I quickly proceeded to do what I had wanted to do since the moment I met the hot, sexy Italian; I stripped off her panties. Like her white breasts, the tan lines of her lower torso displayed the shape of her bikini; untouched by the sun's rays. Anna drew her feet close to her bottom opening her legs and displaying her glistening treasures; I marveled at the beautiful array of pink labia that surrounded her deep-set vestibule. Thin strands of creamy liquid stretched from side to side like a spider web; I buried my face in her thick, hair covered, juicy treat. She bucked her hips wildly as I lapped her sweet, creamy juices.

"Oh yes, Will, I like that!"

My face was covered with her glistening juices. I rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her hips up so her knees could support her sweet ass. I gave her several firm, but loving smacks that caused her white flesh to jiggle. Seeing her on her knees and completely open was enough to restore my shaft to full rigor; I took it in my hand and swatted her ass several times causing a stinging sensation. Anna yelped then giggled approvingly. After teasing her tight rear orifice with the head of my cock, I opted for the hotter, wetter orifice. Her grunts and groans got louder and louder as I slammed against her flanks over and over

Before it was over, we were covered with sweat and gasping for breath. My shrinking cock was covered with slimy semen cooling quickly without the warmth of her hot cunt; as she cleaned me with her warm mouth, I lapped up the semen oozing out of her pink membranes. It took us several minutes to collect ourselves enough to move.

"I'm not sure I will be able to walk straight for a week," she laughed as she stood up.

We made it to the bathroom for a nice long shower and lots of soapy fun. We had no sooner finished dressing when the phone rang; it was the bartender calling to come pick up Dave.

Anna and I tried to control ourselves when Dave was home, but we weren't always successful. We spent a lot of our time in the kitchen pretending that Anna was teaching me how to cook some of her delicious Italian dishes; Dave was either oblivious or didn't care what was going on in his home. Sometimes a dab of sauce would end up in the most unlikely places and need to be licked off. Once, I had slipped several small carrots in her vagina while she was stirring a pot of her marinara sauce and Dave showed up before I got them out so Anna had to leave them there until after dinner when Dave went to the bathroom. They were delicious with a la Anna sauce on them.

We managed to see each other two to three times a month for an afternoon to ourselves and we made the best of that time. Our relationship was strictly sexual; we made no pretense that it was anything else. Anna delighted in my telling her about other women I was seeing and she excitedly told me about her tryst with a repairman who came to fix her washer and the widower down the block. We did have that threesome with another woman when we were interrupted by an unexpected visit from a long time lady friend of mine who stopped by my house. I did as I told Anna I would do; I invited my lady friend to join us, but that's a story for another time.

12