All Comments on 'As Luck Would Have It Ch. 01'

by J_R_Porter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OK start, but way too short

it ended just as it was getting interesting

McMahonSMcMahonSabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

Disjointed first page that called for at least another two of same length to make a first chapter that could gain a reader's interest in subsequent developments.

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
Bring on some more please! You have talent!

You have me hooked and I would really like to see some more of your writing and where this story is going, great start and 4 stars only because of the abrupt ending! Thanks! :) Smiling Jaybird :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Disjointed, hard to follow, and it's 'won't' not 'wont'

LustKnightLustKnightabout 10 years ago
Entirely too short...

A good beginning, but ending the chapter here is just teasing.

hal1951hal1951about 10 years ago
Good Start

Starting off well, now let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more chapters, please. Jayden should have caught Jeremiah in a deserted spot and beat him nearly to death...

ArediaArediaabout 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 2. :)

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 2 years ago

WTF? This isn't even part of a story? It's 3 scenes, 2 focusing on different people who've never met and have absolutely no connection to each other. The teaser say "Jayden's life changes when he wins the lotto and a Porn Star." There's more information about what's going on in the story in that than there is in the actual story. Some woman named Rachel sucked the dick of some guy to get into porn and Some guy called Jayden, who has been divorced for 2 years after catching his wife fucking someone else, got fired for harassing a woman at work by honking his horn at her. Brilliant. There needs to be more to engage the audience but after 8 years and no 2nd chapter it seems like this is all there ever will be.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

My first thought is 'What Story? Are you so disinterested that you didn't notice the story never started?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terribly disappointed😡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You didn’t finish the story numbers. Why even start what you dud

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson6 months ago

It's a hurried start, but good. You just need to finish. Since he didn't win the lottery or get the porn star in this chapter, you should fix the description.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous