As My Dad Sleeps It Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few nights of this, I waited until I heard my mother masturbating again, and I said "Please come see how hard you make me, Momma. Please come in here and join me. Let me show you how you make me feel!"

Then the shadow disappeared. So, I quietly got up, took off the rest of my clothes and snuck to her room while still sporting a raging hard-on. I quietly tested her door knob to see if it was locked. It wasn't. So, then I put my ear to the door, and listened. Was that crying or moans I heard. Was she upset, or was she excited? That's when I decided that I've gone this far. I may as well push it to the end.

So, I slowly opened the door, and I looked in as quietly as I possibly could. That's when I found her on her bed with her hand rubbing her cunt. She was too excited to notice I was even there, or perhaps she wanted me there and did her thing... ignoring the situation. So, now naked as the day she gave birth to me and with my cock pointed directly at my mother, I crept in and climbed up on the bed with her. Then I pulled my mother's hand away from her soaking wet twat, and put it on my hard cock. She put her wet fingers around my shaft squeezing softly.

I told her "Please let me show you how desperately I want you. Feel how hard you make me." I couldn't believe I was being this forward with my own mother. I know I had spoken dirty while jacking off with her listening, but I could always pretend I didn't know she was there if confronted. This was different. I was in her bed with her as I placed her hand on my hard cock. There's no more pretending. There's no turning back. This is real... one way, or another. This was happening.

She just looked at me with glazed over eyes. So, I moved between her legs where she guided me without hesitation into her dripping wet tunnel. It felt so good going home again to the place I was conceived and born as I slowly pushed my way into my mother's soaking wet pussy. She moaned as I pushed into her, and I could feel the walls of her pussy compress against my hard shaft. She was so surprisingly tight, and it felt so natural as though I belonged there.

I then took her ass cheeks with both hands and pushed as far into her as I could, and she gasped. Her eyes opened wide, and she looked into my eyes. Next, I lowered myself to her face and let my lips touch hers. It started slowly at first, and then got more passionate. Then her tongue pushed into my mouth where my tongue met hers, and our tongues began to dance. It was so passionate, I almost forgot my cock was in her wet pussy, but then I started to slowly move in and out as she sighed into my mouth.

I don't know how long this lasted. It seemed like an eternity, and she pulled away. Then in a deep guttural voice she said "FUCK ME, SON! FUCK YOUR MOMMA'S PUSSY! FUCK ME HARD!!".

I had never heard a foul word come from my mother's lips in all the years I've been alive. So, that totally took me by surprise, but completely turned me on at the same time.

I guess she needed our first (hopefully not only) time to be hard and fast because she had gone so long without. So, I did as she asked, and I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Then she screamed "I'M COMING! KEEP FUCKING ME JUST LIKE THAT! CUM WITH ME, SON! CUM IN YOUR MOMMA'S CUNT!!" Once she said that, I couldn't hold out any longer. My first release of semen shot into her cunt harder than any orgasm I've ever had. That's when she tightened up, and I could feel her body shake and quiver beneath mine.

After we both climaxed, I rolled over on my side still holding her close as we kissed. Our tongues did the dance of love... one like I've never felt before. Once we cooled down a bit, I asked her "Are you OK?", and she responded "Better than I've been in years."

Then I took her in my arms and we just laid there, and "made out" as we used to say in those days. We kissed, and kissed with our tongues intertwined loving each other. I couldn't tell where my body ended and hers began. I felt her breasts pressed against my body. They were so soft and feminine. Her nipples were engorged, and I could feel the contrast between her soft breasts, and her hard nipples. Her hands rubbed all over my body as my hands rubbed all over hers. She was so soft in my arms. I couldn't believe I was there. Was this a dream like all my other wet dreams, or was this reality? If it was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

The aroma of sex was heavy in the air. Her sex, My sex. Our sex. It was so erotic.

She held my cock until it came to life again. It didn't take long, and she guided me back into her hot wet pussy. This time there was no urgency. I slowly entered her as we looked into each other's eyes. I could see the love in her eyes. Love I never knew was there, and I think she felt the same. Before this, we were never close. Now, she was my everything. My whole world would revolve around her if she'd let me. I can't even begin to describe the love that was in that room, and shared between us. I just don't have the words. I'm not even sure there is a word that would adequately describe it.

Then I just slowly moved in and out of her wanton pussy. There wasn't any hurry as we maintained eye contact throughout the whole loving experience. After a while, I could feel her body begin to tighten up as her orgasm slowly built. I increased the speed of my thrusts to accommodate her orgasm. As I did, her orgasm continued to grow until it exploded on my cock... Her son's cock.

I slowed my tempo as she was now too sensitive for that tempo.

She whispered in my ear "I love you". I whispered back "I love you too". Then she told me to speed up so I could orgasm too, but I never sped up to the point of her orgasm. I continued at a slow pace so this could last forever. I never wanted it to end, but as with all good things it must come to an end. I began to feel that tightening in my balls that we all know, and I told my mother that I was about to cum. She told me "Fuck me hard so we can cum together." I did as she asked, and we both came at the same time. It was amazing. She was amazing.

We laid in her bed for hours fucking in different positions. The next thing I remember is the sound of my father bouncing off of both walls stumbling down the hall going to his bed where he passed out again. The funny part was he stumbled right by his wife on all fours with his son's cock buried deep in his wife's cunt. He was so drunk, he never even noticed. We merely paused for a minute as he stumbled by because we knew that even if he saw us, it wouldn't register in his drunken mind, and even if it did, he'd forget by morning. It was just a non-issue, at least for me.

Shortly after my father stumbled to bed, my mother and I fucked once more until we were too tired to fuck anymore. After we calmed down, I went back to my bed where I fell asleep with visions of my mother's tits and ass dancing in my head. To hell with sugarplums!

As I lay there, I knew that my life, her life, our lives had changed forever for the good, but I knew we needed to talk about our life together. I was just hoping she wouldn't do her usual, and pretend nothing happened. Well, I just knew I wasn't going to let her do that.

12