As Nature Intended Ch. 03

Story Info
Two weeks as a naturist.
6.3k words
4.11
5.7k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

My name is Lloyd. I arrived home on Friday ready to enjoy a restful weekend. Pam kissed me and said dinner would be ready as soon as I had showered.

I stripped off and showered and went into the lounge to pour a glass of red. Wine in hand I entered the kitchen and sat at the table watching Pam as she finished the dinner. Her movements were effortless as she worked naked, being naked for her was as natural as breathing.

All these years we had been nudists and I rarely saw Pam with any clothes on but I never failed to admire her body. She had filled out somewhat, her tits bigger but still firm as was the rest of her.

This was 2023, we had been married since 1999 and it was in the summer of that year that she told me she was a naturist and that clothing was an anathema to her well being and mental health. She had persuaded me to the lifestyle to which I readily agreed.

My story is about our early life as a married couple and that is where I continue.

I arrived home early Friday evening as usual, it had been a bad week at work and all I wanted to do was to have a quiet and peaceful weekend. Pam heard me enter our house and greeted me with a kiss.

"Darling," she said in the voice I recognised that there was bad news coming. "Darling," she repeated, "my Granny will be here for dinner as there is something she wants to say to you."

I was relieved, her grandmother was a wonderful lady with whom I had a great relationship with, although when I was told I was to meet her as a nudist that shook me up somewhat.

That's great, what's it all about I wondered.

"Don't worry, she is only staying overnight and will be gone early tomorrow," Pam stated.

We went to the kitchen, Pam put dinner on hold awaiting her grandmother. When the doorbell rang Pam asked me let her granny in while she served up our meal.

I answered the door in the nude, I usually put on the clothing Pam put on a peg in the hall but didn't when I knew the person concerned. Betty swept into the hall, took off her coat leaving herself naked, gave me the coat and marched off to greet her granddaughter in the kitchen.

For an eighty two year old she was sprightly. her body was very good for someone of her age. Her tits drooped and her arse was not as firm as she would like but she was certainly sprightly.

We ate our meal talking about trivial things. I had become used to having a naked woman opposite me at the dinner table so having two was no problem. Interesting but no problem.

After we finished our meal we took our cups of tea into the lounge. Pam and Betty sat on the settee while I parked myself on an armchair.

Betty looked across to me and said. "I wanted to thank you in person for the advice you gave me last weekend. I told Brenda about John and she was absolutely overjoyed. I'm sorry I didn't tell her before but I'm greatly relieved that I have done so."

Pam laughed out loud saying now she understood why I had become a hit with her granny.

Betty continued, "I have spoken to John and we have decided to live together at either of our houses. We want to keep both our houses for now. Tomorrow I'm off to the nudist club to meet John and decide our futures. So Lloyd, I'm very thankful for your advice, that has resulted in a life changing condition for John and I."

Betty started to cry, tears falling down her face. Pam consoled her by wrapping her arms around her granny. Betty said she was shedding tears of happiness.

Later on Betty apologised for the tears but we were excited for her and told her so. After she went to bed Pam and I relaxed watching telly.

Because Pam had taken it upon herself to run my weekends I asked if she had anything lined up.

"Funny you mentioned that," she said, "we have been invited to a bbq at a friend of Charlies, nothing dressy." she smirked. "In the morning the garden needs some TLC so if the weather is good we can spend some time there."

Thanks I said, do I know Charlies friend and do we have to go?

"We don't have to but it would be nice. You will meet people who share our lifestyle as friends which will be new for you."

"OK", I said, "What room did you put Betty in. I don't want her to overhear us tonight."

Pam laughed, "Don't worry, she is in the back bedroom and wouldn't hear if I scream."

I left my armchair and sat on the settee, putting my arm around her as she snuggled up to me. We watched the ten o'clock news together caressing each other. That her tits are always on display doesn't mean I take them for granted.

Handling her tits is a physical good feeling as against the optical one. Both are good but at the same time different. Meanwhile Pam is stroking my cock gently while tickling my balls. We continue touching each other till the news finished, relaxed yet comfortable in each others company. Is this what love is all about?

I turned the telly off and Pam stroked my cock in earnest. My erection became rock hard and precum leaked, which Pam used to stroke me harder till I told her to ease up. I put my hand between her legs and fingered her cunt feeling the moisture. She was dripping wet. Time for bed I suggested.

Pam said "No, I would like to get fucked on the kitchen table again. It's been a week since we did it there,"

"Right then, get yourself in the kitchen and make yourself available, assume the position. I'll be there in a minute."

"OK" she said meekly and left the lounge for the kitchen. I gave her a minute before I went into the kitchen. What a beautiful sight I saw. Pam was standing with legs wide apart, her body flat on the table and her arse in the air, her tits squashed against the table top but the best thing was that she had reached back with her arms so she could pull her arse cheeks wide.

I stood motionless when I first saw her, my cock hard. I could clearly see her wonderful cunt and arsehole fully exposed. "Come on, I'm ready to be fucked hard, shove your hard cock into my wet cunt."

I approached her savouring the view of her wide open sex organs and then decided to take a photograph. I recently bought a digital camera and this would be a good time to find out how good it was.

Pam was exasperated by my decision and said, "get a move on then, you bastard."

"Stay as you are, woman." I ordered as I went to the lounge to get the camera.

I returned with the camera, Pam was still in the same position. I positioned my self behind her and started taking photos. I took about twenty while Pam was getting agitated, very agitated.

I put the camera on the kitchen work top and turned on the video and set it so it took in Pam and then I pointed my cock in the direction of Pams cunt. She was squirming a lot by now, her hands spreading her arse cheeks as wide as she could. I could smell her now, come was dripping from her cunt onto the floor.

"Did you come" I asked her, "who said you could?

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, you left me here like a whore"

"You are a slut, what are you?" I asked quietly.

"I'm your wife and I want to be fucked by my husband."

"You're acting like a slut and I will treat like one." I said.

I put my hand on her arse cheek, telling her to let go of her hold on her bum. She took her hands away and used them to grip the table edge, as she did I slapped her right buttock hard, so hard it left a handprint. Then I slapped her left buttock just as hard.

Pam was struck dumb by the power of the blows to her arse but she never moved her position, no one had ever smacked her before and she was not sure of her feelings at this time. Even when I hit her twice more on each cheek she never said a word.

By now I was wondering if I had gone too far. Are you alright I asked tentatively.

"Please fuck me, my cunt is wet with wanting, get your cock in me." Pam cried out.

I opened her red bum cheeks and stuck two fingers in her cunt and used them to fuck her. She came again, her body shaking violently.

I kept my finger in her and carried on frigging her as she moaned quietly and she came again. She was moaning louder now and still asking for me to enter her cunt with my hard cock.

I pulled my fingers out of her fanny and stuck them in her arsehole, slowly and gently at first going harder as her arsehole relaxed and opened. I pushed another finger in and then another fucking her arsehole with four fingers. She came again shouting now and her body shuddering uncontrollably.

My cock was so hard by now it felt like an iron bar so needed a hot wet cunt to comfort it. I left two fingers in her arse and put my cock in her cunt. She came again.

By now Pam was lost to reality, her whole reason for being was wrapped up in the sexual ecstasy she was undergoing right now. I removed my fingers from her arsehole and put my cock gently in her arse. She came again, Pam was really in a world of her own, only wanting cock in her.

I felt my cock slowly pushing into her arsehole till it passed her sphincter and allowed it to push further in till my balls hit her arse. Then I fucked her hard, in and out, in and out faster and faster till I was ready to come. But I stopped and pulled out of her, my cock throbbing. I opened her buttocks and pulled her cunt lips open.

I could see her large clitoris and I gripped it between my thumb and forefinger and masturbated her slowly as her body quivered with lust. Now was the time to do what she asked for. I plunged my cock hard into her cunt and fucked her hard. By now Pam was unable to keep her feet on the floor as exhaustion took over and her whole body weight was taken by the table.

It did not prevent me from fucking her harder and harder till at last I ejaculated deep inside her as she came again. I laid on her as my cock softened inside her and flopped out of her ravished cunt.

Pam lay on the table for about five minutes before she moved, she put her feet on the floor and tried to stand up but her legs didn't have the strength. After a while she tried again, this time successfully.

"Wow, that was something else, the greatest ever fuck. I don't care what furniture we change, this table stays. This is my favourite fuck table."

"We had better shower and get to bed, I hope granny didn't hear you, you were rather loud." I said.

I took her hand and led her upstairs to our bedroom. I went to the toilet first to pee, Pam followed me in and watched as I relieved my self. This was not unusual as she has often watched me just as I did her.

As we both see each other naked every day and our genitalia is on display all the time seeing each other peeing is hardly an earth shattering experience.

We do draw the line when doing number twos, shitting, then we lock the door.

We showered together, saves water, and washed ourselves then dried each other before falling into bed.

We lay together cuddling, my hand on her tit, her hand on my cock. This is how we normally bed down.

Then Pam said, "Darling, there is something I need to talk about. When you slapped my arse my first action was to come. I actually came when you hit my arse the first two times, remember, one on each cheek."

"My second reaction was how dare you hit me so hard. I almost got off the table then but then I realised that I liked it. I actually liked you hitting me."

"When you slapped me again, I came again. You made me come by hitting me on the arse. To me this should be gone into more, I never expected to be hit and I never expected to like it. What do you think?"

"This is something we must be careful about." I replied. "I don't want you to suffer pain needlessly and I don't want your body to be marked, it's too beautiful to be marred by cuts and scars."

Pam jumped out of bed and bent over showing me her naked arse. "How does it look like, is there any permanent damage?" she asked.

I looked closely at her bum and told her that as far as I can see there is no permanent damage but it will be red for a while. At the moment it looks beautiful.

She seemed happy with that and the said "the other thing is when you fucked my arsehole, that was wonderful and I recommend you do it more often, you made me come so many times with your cock in my arsehole. How do you feel about that?"

I thought about it for a minute before replying, "Personally I prefer fucking your cunt, its a thing of beauty and it feels so wonderful but for you I will stick my cock up your arsehole in future. But remember your cunt is so fuckable."

"Oh darling, you say the nicest things to me. We will talk about this and the slapping again, but right now I need some sleep."

We lay back, me with my hand on her tit and she with my cock in her hand. We slept peacefully till woken by Betty bringing us a cup of tea..

Daylight was streaming through the windows when we were woken by Bettys knock on the door before she entered carrying two cups of tea.

Wake up sleepy heads, it's a beautiful day and I need to get away soon. Betty passed us the tea, she had not yet dressed, she likes being nude as long as possible.

I looked her over. She stood facing us without the slightest sign of embarrassment. I have seen her naked body a lot recently and marvelled at how well she looked for an eighty two year old granny. Her body was that of a much younger woman, not that I know many nudist older ladies.

Her full tits drooped a little and as I've said before her bum drooped a bit and the hair on her pubic area was pure white. It was luxuriant, the hair almost covering her slit.

Betty interrupted my gaze, "you like looking at my body don't you?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Betty, I can't get over how well you look." I said apologetically.

"That's OK, you don't know many geriatric nudists do you? If you go to my nudist club more often you will see many more, even older than I am. It's the lifestyle, I expect. Seeing yourself and others naked I think encourages you to take more care of your body. In any event you are welcome to stare at me at any time." she smirked.

"Stop it Granny, you know that Lloyd adores you, stop teasing him." Pam said. "it's time we got up," she continued. Finishing her tea she got up and went to the loo.

As she disappeared into the en suite bathroom I saw the look on Bettys face. "What have you two been up to? Her bum looks as red as a beetroot."

"Ah, I'm afraid we got carried away last night after you went to bed, I didn't do anything that she wasn't agreeable to. It's one hundred percent consensual."

"Don't be a silly boy, I'm not censoring you, in fact I'm a bit jealous of Pam. George would never do that to me, unfortunately. I missed out there big time. I'll try to get John to do it sometime. Perhaps." she said." Now I must love you and leave you, I want to meet John at about midday."

With that she stuck her head into the shower room and called out goodbye to Pam. Then she went downstairs put on her coat and drove off. What a remarkable lady.

I went to join Pam in the shower room. She had just finished showering and was towelling off. I asked her to turn round to see the consequences of her slapping yesterday. Her bum was rosy red and it was evidence of a violent act. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped as she saw the colour of her arse.

"You hit me hard enough to do that and all I did was come twice. That's a paradox which we must discuss. I can't believe that I enjoyed it so much.

I showered quickly and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Pam was seated at the table eating cereals, she stood and asked what I wanted to eat. I just wanted toast and tea.

Pam insisted that we spend the day working in the garden so of course we did. It was pleasant working naked in the hot sunshine.

Pams arse was not as red now, the colour was dissipating rapidly, which was good as we are going to a bbq tonight

We worked until lunch then stopped, showered and ate a sandwich. I called it a day then and put my feet up in front of the telly and promptly dozed off.

I was awakened by Pam. She stood in front of me with a cup of tea. "Wake up, we will have to leave soon to get to my mothers place." she smiled and gave me the tea. I got a good look at her arse as she left the room, there was barely any trace of her spanking left.

Getting ready to go out these days was easy, just a pair of shorts and a tee shirt with sandals for the feet. Pam took longer, she only wears a very short skirt and a tee shirt, plus sandals. The difference is makeup. Pam doesn't use much but she likes to tart up when meeting people socially. I don't think makeup can't improve her as to me she is perfection, however!

We drove to Brenda and Charlies place in about half a hour and found them waiting for us. Brenda, dressed like Pam, saw us and rushed over to give me a huge hug.

"Thank you for talking to mother last weekend, I'm glad she told me about John and I'm so happy for her. You did us a great service by getting her to open up and I can't thank you enough." She hugged me again and called Charlie to get into my car.

Charlie directed me to the Hamilton-Smythes place about five miles away. We arrived at a big house with a long drive. I said to Charlie that these people are well heeled to own a place like this.

"Yes, he made a fortune dealing in property a few years ago and got out at the right time, I think he still deals in something now but I don't know what. He is a nice guy and his wife Paula is a diamond, you'll like them.

There were several other cars parked outside the house and I parked next to a Rolls Royce. As we decanted from my Range Rover a tall man about sixty years old came out of the house to greet us. "Hello Charlie, glad you could make it, Hi Brenda you look gorgeous as usual, haven't seen you with so many clothes on for ages."

He spotted Pam and I and reached to shake our hands. Well he shook my hand but gave Pam a hug. "Welcome to my humble home, I'm Ken and I'm very pleased to see you, especially you beautiful." He smiled at Pam, took her arm and escorted her to house. Ken was naked.

"What hit us Charlie, is he for real?"

"Don't worry Lloyd, Ken is for real, a real genuine person and knows his pees and queues, Paula keeps him in line." Charlie answered and went into the house, arm in arm with Brenda.

I followed them through the doors into a large hall where I noticed that Pam had already stripped off. "Come on everyone, clothes off, don't want bloody textiles in my pad." Ken called out.

Once we had removed our clothes, Ken lead us through the house, through a large conservatory into what seemed to be a large park with a big swimming pool. A number of naked people were arranged around the pool, most held glasses of wine, some seated others in groups chatting.

"Hi everyone, we have two new members of our group to greet and make welcome." Ken called out, "First of all," he said to Pam and I, "come and meet the little woman."

A large blonde woman approached us, she was well overweight but her face was very pretty and her smile beamed brightly, her tits bounced around as if trying to leave her body.

"Don't let Ken overpower you, he tends to be a bit boisterous but he's harmless. Come with me and I'll introduce you to everyone."

We spent several minutes meeting people whose names we couldn't remember. Later on at other venues the names and faces matched up and we easily recognised our new friends

Every one was very friendly, no air and graces. I have found this to be the norm with nudists, having no clothes on brings everyone down, or up, to the same level.

We mingled with the other guests, there were bankers and cabbies, a female vicar and a train driver but without their clothes they were indistinguishable.

I spoke to the female vicar and asked how come she was standing nude in front of me. She laughed, "I'm no different to my parishioners, I have my private life just as they do, I tend to their religious needs not to their private or public needs. I don't preach sermons in the nude just as Fred the cabbie doesn't drive his fares while naked."

klampet
klampet
148 Followers
12