As Nature Intended Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do admit that I don't publicise my naturism, it's nobodies business bar mine, Tony here," she nodded at the man standing next to her, "is my husband and works for a law firm, he doesn't tell his boss how he spends his out of work time whereas my boss knows." At that they both laughed.

I felt like a swim so located Pam who was chatting to an old lady. As I approached they stopped talking. Pam introduced to her companion. This is Mrs Anne Taylor, she's an estate agent or rather she owns an estate agency. I acknowledged Anne, she seemed to be about fifty years old, her body was good, no droopy tits and the rest of her body was well toned. The special thing I noticed about her was that she had no pubic hair.

Pam asked me how old do you think Anne is? That's not a question I'm prepared to answer and told her so.

Anne said "That's OK, Pam has told me how surprised you are about her granny and her age, go on how old am I?"

"Fifty, I think." I replied hoping I was not too far out.

Pam and Anne laughed out loud. "I'm seventy next week." Anne stated to my amazement.

Pam smiled at me. I asked her if she would like to cool down in the pool to which she agreed. Anne said she would come along if we didn't mind, we didn't.

The benefit of not wearing clothes is that we can be in the pool in minutes and the water feels wonderful on the skin. Anne was a good swimmer, Pam was pretty good but I prefer to watch. I got out of the pool and picked up one of the towels laid out for guests and dried off while watching two beautiful naked ladies swimming.

The bbq was lavish just like our hosts, the wine was excellent and the company exceptional. Once again, apart from Ken, there was no flirting. I've been to parties where nearly everyone was hitting on each other. This was different here, people opened up to each other but only in a friendly way.

It has only taken me a few weeks to get used to conversing with a member of the opposite sex who was nude. Not having to guess what the person you are talking to would look like undressed has been taken away.

We left the party early, I had to drive Charlie and Brenda home first and I was tired. We were seen off by all the guests, many who offered us a visit. They were nice people.

We relaxed on the settee, cuddling as usual, and discussed the party. I said that Anne was amazing and Pam smirked, saying ancient nudists aren't so bad. I brought up the matter of Annes shaven pubes. Pam said "That was unusual to say the least, never seen that before outside of a hospital environment. "

"How do feel about it, Pam, is that good for you?"

"Not sure, would you like me shaven?"

"I not sure either, we could try it out or wait to see if Anne is a one off."

I examined Pams pubic area, it was sparsely covered unlike her mother or granny. At the moment I liked it as it is so we decided to put the haircut out to grass for the time being.

Having examined her pubes got me horny, Pam had been fondling my cock and now it was ready for action. I stroked her vagina gently and she reacted exactly as I expected, her legs slowly parted until I could put my hand between them and let me stroke her hot, wet cunt.

I got down on my knees and pulled her legs as wide as they would go.. She sighed as I open her lips so I could access her clitoris which I gripped with my fingers, gently masturbating her. Her breathing told me she was near to coming.

I put my tongue into her vagina licking up and down, her clitoris was still being tweaked between my fingers. Suddenly Pam came with a huge shudder. I removed my tongue and fingers from her crutch and sat down on the settee. Pam was smiling to herself in satisfaction.

I was very tired and hoping for a quiet Sunday. Pam went into the kitchen to make tea before we went to bed. When she came back with the tea she carried the camera I used last night. The battery was flat but when I plugged the charger in the camera worked. I ran the tape back to the start and started playing.

The camera screen was very small but the photos were good. Pam photographs very well. I watched the twenty or so photos I took and was about to shut down when the videos started, I'd forgotten about that. The video was static so the actual picture came from one angle and that was side on to Pam. I saw me as I approached her but couldn't see her sex holes nor what I did to her but when I slapped her arse that was very graphic.

I showed the video to Pam. She watched it in silence till it finished. "Well that was interesting, you really put your weight into slapping me so why did it turn me on, I don't understand it. Let me think about that for a while."

We drank our tea and went to bed.

I woke at about eight am next morning feeling refreshed, Pam was not in bed so I got up and showered before entering the kitchen. Pam was preparing Sunday dinner, she likes to slow cook the beef joint and that was already in the oven and now she was getting the vegetables ready to cook later and then the batter for the Yorkshire pudding will be made so it can rest until cooked.

I've seen this procedure for weeks now and I still am impressed by how efficient she works, nothing phases her. As she is nude doing all this makes it even more impressive. I wonder if she is aware that the way her body moves as she works is turning me on. Her tits are never still unless she is relaxing in the lounge, while she is working they jiggle beautifully.

The phone rang about ten thirty, it was Betty asking if her and John could call in on their way to Brendas. Pam agreed instantly and suggested they come for dinner if they could be here by 2 pm.

Dinner was nearly ready when John and Betty arrived. I answered the door when they rang. Betty kissed me then took off her coat leaving her naked, John shook my hand then he took his coat off and he was naked.

"That feels better," Betty said and John agreed wholeheartedly.

She took Johns hand and led him to the kitchen where Pam hugged them then told them to get out of the kitchen. We went into the lounge where I offered them wine. John asked for red, Betty wanted white, I poured a red for myself.

Betty sat down and looked towards me, "I am so grateful to you for your advice, it's a life changer for us."

"You must watch this young man, John, I think he fancies me."

"Can't say I blame him," John said, "You're a fine figure of a woman."

We all laughed, Betty had a smug smile on her face.

Dinner was a success and we had tea in the the lounge before our visitors had to leave. John was going to stay at Bettys for a few days then they would go to Johns and then spend some time at the nudist camp while the weather lasts.

Betty said that she had never seen John dressed until today nor had John seen her with clothes. That was probably be a record.

After they left Pam approached where I sat on the settee and straddled my leg and sat on my cock facing me.

"Hello," I said, "what do I owe this pleasure to."

Pam replied, "I have decided about slapping and anal. First I don't want to get involved with with slapping as the norm. On Friday I was over excited and even though I enjoyed it at the time I feel this could lead to extreme violence. That is not good for us, we have a good sex life which satisfies me completely."

I nodded my agreement, I don't want her body to be cut and bruised.

She continued, "I don't mind the occasional slapping, that seems fairly normal but I'm not a punch bag. As regards to anal, I like it but I understand your reluctance so give thought to fucking my arsehole fairly frequently, please."

Once again I nodded my assent, I love her gorgeous cunt but I realise her needs and really it's not too bad.

Smiled happily, glad to have gotten that off her chest. Then she felt my cock twitch against her bum, I usually react to seeing her tits pointing at me and with the extra stimulation of having her naked bum sitting on me and her legs wide open I was losing my self control.

"I see we have a problem here," she said, She got me move my bum to the edge of the settee and she moved her body back to rest on my knees allowing her to stroke my cock which was hard by now. She stroked me to full hardness and then moved back to sit on my now rock hard cock and impaled me in her bum hole.

"Ooh, oohh." she sighed as she sank down on my cock until she bottomed out. Pam sat there smiling blissfully and staring me straight in the eye. She widened her legs so fully exposing her cunt. She never moved, her arsehole full of cock, showing me all her assets.

I was transfixed by the vision of loveliness in front of me, then with a start I used my right hand to spread her lips and rub her clitoris. Still she never moved, so I continued to masturbated her vigorously. By the way her arsehole was gripping my cock I knew she was near to coming and after a few more rubs she shuddered and ejaculated a stream of come over my lower body.

Still she never moved, just sat on me smiling, while her cunt dripped come on me. My cock throbbed inside her arsehole. I wondered what my next move should be, she seemed content to stay still, saying nothing.

"OK, now what?" I asked. She raised her arse up, then down again. She repeated that going faster, she was fucking me with her arse. I grabbed both of her nipples and as she moved up and down my cock her nipples were pulled.

Pam was getting near to an orgasm but she still went faster till she screamed, "I'm coming, fucking hell, I'm coming!"

More spunk leaked from her fanny and after some more shudders she sat back still fully impaled on my cock.

"I could stay like this all day," she said.

She put two fingers inside her cunt and began to fuck herself until she had another orgasm. She still sat there smiling at me.

"You are really enjoying yourself, aren't you?" I said with a laugh.

"Aren't you?" Pam said.

Of course I was. I had my cock fully in her arsehole, she faced me with her legs as wide open as she could, she had even placed her feet on the seat besides me which opened her cunt lips so I could see right into her pink cunt. And of course her tits, her beautiful tits, were in front of me.

"Unfortunately I can't sit here much longer, I love having your cock in my arse but it's not very comfortable, so I'm going to adjust myself." she sighed and moved her legs to the floor and took her weight off my legs.

But she still didn't move.

"We have a problem, you haven't managed to come yet, so how shall we resolve that, any suggestions?" she said coyly, "Shall I arse fuck you here or would you like to do something else?"

I suggested that she changed positions with me and I would fuck her arsehole while facing her.

Pam stood up releasing my cock from her arse and sat on the settee with her bum on the edge and with her legs wide open and her heels on the seat.

Meanwhile I had moved to position myself in front of her, on my knees and pointed my cock towards her still gaping arsehole. Her vagina looked very inviting but I knew Pam wanted her arsehole filling so that's what I did.

There was no resistance to my entry and I plunged in hard till my groin hit her bum cheeks. I rested there for a second, making myself comfortable while looking at Pams face. She was smiling joyfully, waiting for my next move.

I adjusted myself and began fucking her arsehole. I went slowly at first, pulling out then pushing back in as Pam moaned softly at first but louder as I repeated the movement building up speed. Harder and harder I pumped my cock into her.

By now her moans had turned to screams as I began to feel my balls ready to orgasm. I told her that I was ready to come and she urged me on. I fucked her as hard as I could and we came together, my spunk shooting deep inside her bowels.

My cock softened and I left her arse which dripped come onto the carpet.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful. my arsehole feels well fucked." she said.

She stood up, come dripping down her legs, and held her hand to me to go upstairs to shower.

In bed later Pam, "Did you think about the Alps walk, you said you would try to go."

"Sorry but pressure at work is high and I'm afraid that's a no no. However, we have our birthdays coming up and we could give a party for our new friends."

"Oh darling, that's a great idea, my birthday is three days before yours. I'll look at the calendar and check the best day for a party. The weather won't be all that good so it will have to be indoors, that will present some problems. Leave it to me, I'll sort it."

12