As Nature Intended Ch. 04

Story Info
Birthday preparations and more.
9.3k words
3.89
5.9k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

My name is Lloyd. When I got home late on Wednesday I called out to my wife to let her know. She left the kitchen to kiss me on the cheek, then said, "darling."

I groaned, that usually bodes Ill for me, what now I wondered?

"Darling," she repeated, "My sister is here, She's left her boyfriend and wants to stay here for a while if you agree."

I quite like her sister, Julie, she's a down to earth young lady who looks like her younger sister so I had no problem with that.

"Hello," I heard Julie call out.

I turned round and saw Julie standing by the kitchen. Like her sister, she was nude also like her she was very pretty.

I went upstairs and showered, then went to the lounge and poured a glass of red that I took into the kitchen. The sisters sat at the table waiting for me. Pam stood up to serve dinner.

While eating dinner, Julie, explained to me the reason for her being here. She worked in a printers office as did her boyfriend. Recently they hadn't had much sex and yesterday she discovered why. He was having an affair with a woman he met in a pub six months ago.

He only told Julie about it when she asked him why they were not having sex. He said he was sorry but it was not something he could help and he said he was very much in love.

Julie was not very upset, their relationship had not developed but breaking up caused her to be homeless and was more inconvenient than than anything else.

After dinner we took our tea to the lounge. Julie explained that she would find somewhere in the area to live and get another job. It would take a while and would like to stay with us till then. Pam instantly agreed.

I'm not very keen of living in a house with two women but I couldn't disagree with Pam. In any event Julie is family and I couldn't say no.

After Julie went to bed later I asked Pam how having her sister here would affect our lives.

"You don't object to her being being here do you?" she asked.

"Oh no, it will seem different with another woman in the house." I replied.

"You mean, will it interfere with your sex life, don't you? " she laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders, we have only been married a few months and we did have a very active sex life and it did not only happen in the bedroom.

"Never mind, Julie is very sensible and won't intrude into our privacy and it won't be for long." she said.

On Friday, I got home fairly early as I try to do every Friday. I called out to let Pam know I was home, as usual she left the kitchen to greet me with a kiss.

"Darling," she said and I shivered with apprehension, "The family is coming over for the week end to see Julie, hope you don't mind."

Pam has been arranging my weekends for some time now so I wasn't surprised.

"Just who is coming?" I asked.

"My parents and Betty, we are using this to discuss the logistics for our birthday bash." she said

"We will have to meet my parents soon but not at our birthday party, they may be shocked at all the naked flesh on display, it's been a long time since we have seen them." I told her.

"It's a pity that they are not nudists, it would save a lot of problems." she said.

Our birthdays were not for a few weeks so I will ring my parents and arrange to take them out for a meal.

Later we watched telly, Pam and Julie sat on the settee and I sat in an armchair. I was distracted from the telly by two beautiful, naked young women, they were whispering to each other and giggling.

They were totally relaxed, so much so they sat very casual with both of them allowing their legs to open exposing their vaginas. I tried to concentrate on the telly. I poured another glass of red, then another. Then I managed to relax enough to begin to doze off.

Pam shook me awake to go to bed, I was tired and needed a good nights sleep.

"Are you very tired," Pam asked, "we haven't had sex since Julie arrived and my fanny feels neglected."

That woke me up fully, my cock started to react. "OK," I said, "where?"

"There's a lovely table in the kitchen, I fancy that right now." Pam replied

"Right then, go there and assume the position."

She went into the kitchen and I followed. Pam. bent over the table opened her legs as an invitation. I was ready to give her a good fucking. I put my hard cock in her moist cunt, grabbed her tits and pounded hard.

She came quickly, then again. I was getting close but held back. I wanted to enter her arsehole, she likes that a lot. I withdrew from her cunt and lined up my cock at the entrance to her arsehole and eased into her.

Once fully in I rammed her as hard as I could till I felt myself coming. Pam called out to me that she was close and we came together with gigantic shudders from both of us.

We stayed coupled until my cock slipped out of her arse. We stood, faced each other and I pulled her towards me and kissed her hard, tongued her mouth and felt her tits. I took her hand and lead her to our bedroom. We showered and went to bed and slept peacefully.

We were woken by Julie who brought us a cup of tea.

After breakfast, the sisters stayed in the kitchen and started talking about preparations for the party. I slumped in front of the telly and chilled out.

I must have dozed off as I felt my shoulders being shaken. I opened my eyes and I saw Betty standing in front of me with a cup of tea.

"Hello, Lloyd, pleased to see me," she smirked.

"Hi Betty, how long have you been here? You are looking good, is John here with you?" I asked.

I looked around me and noticed Charlie and John were seated on the settee drinking tea.

Hi guys I called out, they both said hello.

Betty handed me my tea and went into the kitchen to add her two pennies worth to the discussions about the upcoming party.

I heard the phone ring, it was picked up in the kitchen. Ten minutes later Pam handed me the phone saying, "it's your mother."

"Hi mum, I was going to call you later, how are you and dad?"

"We are fine, I rang because I hear you are having a dual birthday party and wondered if we were being invited."

I was unable to speak, how did she know. The invitations had been sent to those concerned, mum and dad were not invited.

"Pam and I were going to invite you out for dinner to celebrate our birthdays."

Mother was chuckling to herself, "it's okay, son, I was shopping in Exeter yesterday and met mutual friends. You remember Ken and Paula Hamilton-Smythe? I had a long conversation with them and learned some interesting information."

Speech left me again, I didn't know how to reply.

After what seemed a long time I heard her calling, "are you still there, Lloyd?"

"Yes mum I'm still listening."

"Lloyd, your dad and I holiday in Greece on nudists beaches. We are not hardcore nudists, we sometimes don't bother to dress at home and attend a lot of parties. If we hadn't been on holiday last week, we would have met you at Ken and Paula's place."

She continued, "can I now assume that we will be sent an invitation."

"Certainly, mum, I'm not sure how I will come to terms with seeing you and dad naked."

"You'll get used to it. Pam already knows that we are going to your party, we spoke earlier. I've been teasing you to see how you would react to us coming to your party. I'm surprised that Charlie didn't mention the fact he knows us. We met at your wedding and we have met at a few parties."

"I think I'm incredibly naïve, I didn't know Pam was a nudist till three weeks ago and I'm still learning about the rest of her family. As for you I'm gobsmacked, pleased, but gobsmacked."

"We kept it secret from you, we didn't want to make you uncomfortable with our nudity. Right then, I must go and get ready, we are off to another party tonight. Bye son, see you soon."

I said goodbye and hung up. "Charlie, you didn't tell me my parents were nudists, why am I the last to know anything?"

"I didn't know you were not aware and anyway it's none of my business. it's your mothers place to tell you not mine, I didn't tell her about you."

I looked at Charlie, sheepishly, "You are right, but it would have saved me a lot of angst had I had known."

I went into the kitchen, I hadn't seen Brenda and wanted to say hello to the girls. The girls, girls? one was eighty two, were sat around the table deep in conversation when I entered but stopped and looked at me.

"How was your mother?" Pam asked with a smile.

"Great," I replied. "Has the coven sorted everything out for the party?"

"Cheeky bugger," Betty said, "For your information, everything is under control, all you have to do is provide the money."

"That's great, I only came in here to say hello to Brenda. Hello Brenda."

The weekend passed very sociable, the weather was not warm enough to go outside so we spent our time playing cards and watching telly. It was a very pleasant family weekend.

The next weekend we all went to Bettys' naturist club, I was to be vetted by the committee and we were to meet up with our new friends.

I picked up Charlie, Brenda, Betty and John and got to the club about midday on Saturday. Julie I learned was already a member of a club in Somerset.

My meeting was at 3pm that afternoon. This time we had two cabins, one for John and Betty and Julie and the other for Charlie and Brenda and Pam and I.

The meeting of the committee was easy, they all knew Betty and they were only following procedures. I was welcomed as a new member, given a handbook for guidance for new members. Disregarding the guidelines would result in being rejected from, not only this club, but all clubs worldwide.

I re-joined my family and we went into the clubhouse for a celebratory drink and meet our new friends.

I bought a round of drinks, first though, I had to show my membership card, non members cannot purchase drinks in the clubhouse.

We carried our drinks and followed Charlie to where our new friends were. I recognised some but their names were lost to me for the moment.

"Hello, Lloyd," I heard a female voice and I saw a woman I recognised,. It was Anne Taylor, I knew her because she was shaven and I had that on my mind since meeting her. She approached me and I noticed her pubes were still shaven. She hugged me and gave me a huge smile.

We chatted for a few minutes till Charlie called me to meet someone, I excused myself and went to Charlie. He was talking to a young couple who I didn't recognise.

"Lloyd, these are my bosses daughter and son in law. Jane and Alan, and they are also new members. Apparently, unknown to me my boss is a naturist and I've only ever seen Jane fully dressed before."

I shook their hands, I'm not sure whether it is the done thing to hug another nudist who are strangers, and I noticed that they were both shaven.

Jane smiled at me, "It's nerve racking facing the committee isn't it?"

I agreed, although there was no tension when I met them. "Have you been naturists very long,"

"I've been one for years but Alan is a recent convert."

"I'm getting used to it but I don't mention it to my mates, they may take the piss out of me. Not that I mind but it's better to be discreet." he said.

Charlie looked at me as if to say I told you so.

After chatting to people we had met at Ken and Paula's, Pam and I went to have a swim, the weather wasn't great so we didn't hang around long once we finished our swim.

Charlie had been busy meeting friends and he told me that next Saturday there was a big do at Eric and Ruby's place and the family was invited. It was an indoor event at big house near to Charlie's place.

When I talked to Pam about it she told me it was a ruby wedding, apropos, considering the name of the hostess. She had met them once and she remarked that she must add this couple to our birthday party.

We dressed for dinner, the ladies put on their knickers and the men their shorts. It was a great atmosphere in the clubhouse and the meal was very nice. The chef was a magician with food, he was not a nudist but he enjoyed the laid back work conditions. There was no pressure to get food prepared and served to demanding patrons.

We drank too much and after the meal disco started up. The tables were pushed back and a dance floor appeared. I was interested how nudist acted when dancing as now the food had been cleared the knickers and shorts came off. Towels were now placed on chairs and the members sat on them waiting to dance.

Charlie and Brenda were among the first on the floor, the music was retro, no modern stuff. Charlie and Brenda were dancing close together, their bodies touching. Pam cocked a finger to me to make me dance with her. As usual I complied. We danced without touching, the modern way?

The lights had been dimmed and the floor became full with naked dancers. I watched Pam as she moved, her tits jiggling and I began to feel movement in my cock. What man wouldn't. The music changed to a slow song and Pam moved into my arms and we smooched to the music.

This made me get harder, Pam smiled and held me closer, "I think we should retire, I need you badly."

We waved to our friends as we left, my cock was nearly fully hard showing that I was getting excited. Betty noticed and smiled at me.

We got back to our cabin and started to fondle each other in the living area, not bothering to go into the our bedroom. Pam knelt in front of me and enclosed my now hard penis in her mouth. She touched my balls and sucked me, deepthroat, while I stood there.

I heard a click behind me as if the door opened behind me but my attention was fully on Pam's mouth movements, it was only when I felt something touch my arse that I realised we were not alone. Startled, I turned to see a smiling Julie standing behind me her hand on my bum.

I was still attached by my cock to Pam's mouth, she held me firmly and I didn't want to break free but I wanted to know what Julie was doing here. "Why are you here, Julie, you are in the wrong cabin and can't you see we want to be alone."

Pam released my cock and stood up, "Julie is here at my request, she is so frustrated after leaving her boyfriend and hearing us making love,"

"But I've been bollocked by Charlie for having sex with you in the presence of other people, nudists don't that. That is the naturists mantra."

"You are right, but like textiles, we do have sex in privacy. And like textiles we do have sex with others than our partners but it's done very privately. Julie needs you and we've agreed that you should be the one to help her."

"We?" I asked.

Pam smiled, "You are very naïve sometimes, yes we, meaning Charlie, Brenda and Betty. Tonight we will not be disturbed but do you think you could fuck Julie?"

I was gobsmacked, I was being offered a beautiful woman by my wife, my cock was as hard as a rock and we are all naked. Since Julie came to stay with us we have all been nude but there was nothing sexual but now there was. I was having trouble coming to terms with this new aspect of my lifestyle.

I never envisaged having sex with anybody other than my beautiful wife yet here I am in a nudist camp with my wife and her sister.

"Well," Julie said, interrupting my thought processes, "are you going to fuck me or not?"

I looked at Pam and she smiled and nodded as if giving consent. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to. Pam has always been sufficient for me and although I have seen hundreds of nude women recently I've never considered them in a sexual way.

"Come on, Julie, let us help him make up his mind."

Pam knelt before me and, and as before, engulfed my raging hard cock in her mouth. Julie stood behind me and placed

her body on my back, her tits pushing into my back as the heat from her groin burning my arse cheeks. At this moment I was being lead by my cock.

Julie moved her hands to my bum cheeks and pulled them apart and inserted a finger in my rectum, moving it gently in till it was in fully. Then she put another finger in. This was getting to be too much and I told them so. Fingers and mouth were withdrawn and Julie replaced Pam on my cock. She took it into her throat while cupping my balls but not for long.

She stood up and turned her back to me, then bent forward with her legs open and gave me a perfect view of her arse and vagina. She opened her arse cheeks inviting me to fuck her. Reluctantly I did as I looked at my wife who smiled her encouragement

Julie was moist, she grabbed my cock and put it into her cunt. Then I took over, ramming her hard, so hard she nearly fell over. We adjusted her position till she was resting against the settee. I continued banging her hard, she moaned loudly as my pounding sent her into ecstasy. "Fuck me, Lloyd, give my poor neglected cunt a good fucking.

Her tits were hanging down and were swinging uncontrollably as she encouraged me in my exertions. I continued but I felt my orgasm building. "I'm coming, Julie, I can't stop now."

We came together, shuddering in unison, until my balls emptied. Julie collapsed on the settee, her cunt leaking our juices. Julie reached between her legs and scooped up as much come as she could. Then she licked her hands, putting as much come into her mouth as possible.

I rested on my chair and Pam sat on my knee. "Thank you, darling, my sister was becoming so frustrated, you've sorted her out for now, I will reward you later, rest now till we go to bed. Julie will sleep in Charlie and Brenda's room.

We went back to our normal nudist lifestyle as if nothing had happened. Julie and Pam sat on the settee while I watched telly. Eventually Julie said goodnight and went to her room and we went to ours.

We laid in bed cuddling when Pam said, " darling, now Julie is happy there is one more person we would like you to sort out."

I grimaced, what now? My concept of naturism was being shattered. I waited for Pam to continue with trepidation.

"Betty, as you know is old and she hasn't had good sex for years. John and her play at sex, he hasn't been able to fuck her properly even with toys. She wants you to have sex with her, you are her number one hero. Would you like that?"

Pam never ceases to surprise me. Sex with a woman nearly sixty years older than me. A granny! Whatever next. I dearly loved Betty, she's a lovely old lady but I have never imagined her as a sex object.

"That's for later," she said.

I put my hand on her arse to draw her close, her tits pressed into my chest, She kissed me hard, tongue deep inside my mouth as I put my hand on her vagina. She opened her legs allowing my fingers to penetrate her moist sex and I began to finger fuck her. Pam put her hand on my cock which was beginning to harden.

I pulled away from Pam's hot body and asked her to get on her hands and knees so I could fuck her arsehole. She quickly got in position, opening her legs to give me easy access. Pam really loves anal sex and I try to oblige but it's not my favourite, I love her lady parts but I try to please my beautiful wife.

Pam waited on her knees patiently while I played with her vagina, my fingers getting wet with her fanny juice before inserting my cock into her eager arsehole. Once inside her I reached to grip her tits and started to fuck her, slowly as she pushed her bum into me. It wasn't long before Pam moaned and strummed her clitoris, "make me come, darling, I love your big cock in my arsehole."

Her breathing was getting heavier as I pumped my cock harder and harder into her tight arsehole. We were both sweating with our exertions and I could feel my orgasm building so I stopped. I was enjoying my wife so much I wanted to delay coming for as long as possible. To her dismay I withdrew from her bum and I filled her mouth.

She sucked my cock dry and licked up and down tasting her own arsehole juice. I was getting near to an orgasm so I had to pull out of her mouth and return to her arse. She pushed back at me and she came, her body reacting so violently she made me come also.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers